Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Byron Morgan 612

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Ngjg21

Ngjg21

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 279997
  • Handicap:4.0
GolfWRX Likes : 156

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:38 AM

Price includes usps priority shipping to the lower 48, paypal only, first to pay gets it. Lowballs will be ignored. If purchased this weekend it will ship on Monday.

Byron Morgan 612. Stainless with a sound slot, about 350g, 3.5/69 loft/lie, about 33.5" with newly installed Iomic 65g grip. Hand milled deep mill face. Lots of upgrades in this one and it remains in excellent condition. No cover but will ship with a generic one for protection. $480 OBO

Full asking price also gets a loose used Byron stitchback grip.

Not desperate to move it so please keep that in mind when making offers. Please be prepared to purchase if we agree on a price--I feel like I communicate quickly and thoroughly on here and appreciate when others do the same.

No trades at this time. Please PM with questions and offers, as I won't check the ad.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0970.JPG
  • IMG_0971.JPG
  • IMG_0972.JPG
  • IMG_0973.JPG
  • IMG_0974.JPG
  • IMG_0975.JPG
  • IMG_0976.JPG

Edited by Ngjg21, 12 January 2019 - 12:23 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors