Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Anyone with a GBB Epic Heavenwood who could help me?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lucking

Lucking

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 502224
  • Handicap:Huge
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:07 AM

Hey gents and ladies!

I'm seriously considering grapping a GBB Epic Heavenwood. I'm struggling hard with my 3w, and hoping the higher launch angle can help me get some air up there. I don't mind losing some distance compared to a "proper" 3 wood hit (which occurs maybe once every 36 holes for me), but looking for a stable distance which can find fairways.

But the only thing keeping me back, is that i don't know the headweight, and i can't really find it on google. Thing is that i prefer light heads with stiffer shafts.
So if anyone here has a Epic Heavenwood i'd be foreever grateful if i could get you to weigh it! Either weigh the head alone, but weighing the whole thing together and just write me which shaft and grip is on is just as good.

Thanks alot in advance!

Edited by Lucking, 11 January 2019 - 06:51 AM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Buzzkill

Buzzkill

Hall of Fame

• Marshals
  • 5,770 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40610
  • Handicap:3

Posted 11 January 2019 - 12:35 PM