Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

WINNERS: Fujikura Ventus Shafts! Check Inside!

38 replies to this topic

#31 MillerLowLife

MillerLowLife

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 429114
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 309

Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:18 PM

IMG_1549919868.926861.jpg IMG_1549919895.511546.jpg IMG_1549919921.442645.jpg

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#32 nmpete11

nmpete11

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 505148
  • Ebay ID:nicnmpspy8irq
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:48 PM

Excited to hear the review on this.
Callaway Rogue SZ 9* / Fujikura Pro 2.0 6X

Taylormade 2017 M2 Tour 15* / Kuro Kage 70 X

Mizuno MP 18 Fli-Hi 2 / Graphite Design Tour AD DI (testing for fun)

Taylormade p790 3 / Graphite Design Tour AD DI

Cobra King CB (4-6) MB (7-9) / DG X100

Titleist SM6 48/54/60 / Vokey Wedge Flex

Evnroll ER2

Taylormade TP5x

#33 GoGoErky

GoGoErky

Tour Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 877 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 445702
GolfWRX Likes : 335

Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:50 PM

Notification that mine will be delivered tomorrow. Now time for Mother Nature to cooperate a little here in the east coast

#34 MillerLowLife

MillerLowLife

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:55 PM

View Postnmpete11, on 11 February 2019 - 04:48 PM, said:

Excited to hear the review on this.

I'm hoping to test it at my local sim within the next week. The initial and highly sensitive garage waggles seem to be a sign of a good feeling shaft. More so than my current shaft that feels like a stiff and thick piece of wood.

View PostGoGoErky, on 11 February 2019 - 04:50 PM, said:

Notification that mine will be delivered tomorrow. Now time for Mother Nature to cooperate a little here in the east coast

Just got ANOTHER 6 inches here in SLC. I posted a picture on Reddit this very same time last year of me golfing in February. :swoon:

Edited by MillerLowLife, 11 February 2019 - 04:56 PM.

#35 GoGoErky

GoGoErky

Tour Winner

• 877 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:59 PM

Thanks to a rare warm and non rainy day here in DC area I was able to run over to the driving range at luck to hit some balls an get some swings in with this in my G400.

Initial thoughts are the looks of the shaft is relatively simple but slick. I like the color scheme.

As for the shaft I have been fit into stifff or x flex depending on shaft brand and head. I currently have the 76g 6.0 hzrdus yellow 1/2Ē short. The combonworjs for me but the feel of the yellow is just ok.  I got this shaft to same length.  Swing is still in winter mode so timing is a little off for me right now as Iíve swing a club including today twice in the last 3 months.

Only got about 10 swings with this. Feel is very smooth and balanced. Even though the shaft per fujikura has an ultra stiff tip to me it really didnít feel like that was hurting me in launch or ball speed. The ball felt like it jumped off the face. There was a pretty strong wind on the range today from left to right so itís hard to say how much a small fade was actually being moved it to the right.  

First impressions have me excited to get more time with this.on the course and some more range time.

#36 halfsumo

halfsumo

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 210503
GolfWRX Likes : 178

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:34 PM

View PostGoGoErky, on 15 February 2019 - 02:59 PM, said:

Thanks to a rare warm and non rainy day here in DC area I was able to run over to the driving range at luck to hit some balls an get some swings in with this in my G400.

Initial thoughts are the looks of the shaft is relatively simple but slick. I like the color scheme.

As for the shaft I have been fit into stifff or x flex depending on shaft brand and head. I currently have the 76g 6.0 hzrdus yellow 1/2" short. The combonworjs for me but the feel of the yellow is just ok.  I got this shaft to same length.  Swing is still in winter mode so timing is a little off for me right now as I've swing a club including today twice in the last 3 months.

Only got about 10 swings with this. Feel is very smooth and balanced. Even though the shaft per fujikura has an ultra stiff tip to me it really didn't feel like that was hurting me in launch or ball speed. The ball felt like it jumped off the face. There was a pretty strong wind on the range today from left to right so it's hard to say how much a small fade was actually being moved it to the right.  

First impressions have me excited to get more time with this.on the course and some more range time.

Did you go stiff or X?
TS2 9.5 Tensei Pro White 60TX
TS3 15  Tensei Pro White 70TX
Apex Hybrid 20 VA Composites Raijin 84 Four
i500 4 iron, Steelfiber i95S
Fourteen FH-900 5-PW Steelfiber i95S
PING Glide stealth 50, 56 SM7 D 60
PING Ketsch

#37 8602081

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2384
GolfWRX Likes : 559

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:38 PM

Congrats..

Can I have your old shaft?

#38 MillerLowLife

MillerLowLife

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:38 PM

As for the shaft I have been fit into stifff or x flex depending on shaft brand and head. I currently have the 76g 6.0 hzrdus yellow 1/2" short. The combonworjs for me but the feel of the yellow is just ok.  I got this shaft to same length.  Swing is still in winter mode so timing is a little off for me right now as I've swing a club including today twice in the last 3 months.

Only got about 10 swings with this. Feel is very smooth and balanced. Even though the shaft per fujikura has an ultra stiff tip to me it really didn't feel like that was hurting me in launch or ball speed. The ball felt like it jumped off the face. There was a pretty strong wind on the range today from left to right so it's hard to say how much a small fade was actually being moved it to the right.  

I commented in the other thread after a had an indoor range session. It feels phenomenal. You can feel the load in your hands but the stiff tipping section feels firm and exact.  I want to get more sessions in and slated to go somewhere warmer at the beginning of March. I'll play 36 holes and will feel better about a review at that point. So far it's great though.

#39 GoGoErky

GoGoErky

Tour Winner

• 877 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2019 - 04:36 PM

View Posthalfsumo, on 15 February 2019 - 03:34 PM, said:

Did you go stiff or X?

Sorry I went x since that was the option in the thread. As of right now I donít thibk x will be an issue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors