Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Off-size golf shoe “partner”?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 T-3

T-3

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 472836
  • Handicap:15
  • Ebay ID:tomd2453
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 06 January 2019 - 12:45 PM

I realize I’m hanging out there a bit on this one, but here goes...

My left foot is a half size bigger than my right. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I really like the Adidas Tech Response shoe (especially in the summer) but found the toe box very narrow, so I ordered a half size up. Now I have an extra mismatched pair of shoes!

On the off-chance someone has the opposite shoe size problem as me, I’ll send you the pair for free.

If this works, maybe we can collaborate on future golf shoe purchases...

To summarize, I’m looking for someone with a US 11 LEFT, 11.5 RIGHT shoe size.

If that’s you, up for grabs is a FREE pair of mismatched 2018 Adidas Tech Response 4.0 shoes (Mens US size 11 LEFT, 11.5 RIGHT, width D/M, color iron/grey). Receiver pays shipping only. I wore the left shoe a few rounds before I decided to move up a half size, so it is used but still looks new. Right is unworn. No cleats on either shoe.

The sizes are close enough you definitely don’t need to worry about anyone noticing. 😉

MODS: If this belongs in BST, I wasn’t sure and I apologize! This post is intended to be more about finding an off-size shoe “partner” than selling anything...

Also, maybe this could be a thread for others with off-sized feet or even amputees to find “shoe partners.”

Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails

• EAD8A366-7C8A-4D9E-BFB3-13FBCF20885D.jpeg

Edited by T-3, 06 January 2019 - 12:57 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors