Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

2019 January Bag is Set Challenge - for the hos


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 ghoonk

ghoonk

    tour-issued equipment 'ho

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71465
  • Joined: 12/28/2008
  • Location:Dubai, UAE
  • Ebay ID:ghoonk
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 06 January 2019 - 02:07 AM

Inspired by the other thread, but this is one is for the club hos and will-challenged

I don't think I'm going to make it a full year without changing the club configuration, but let's try to start with a month (or, more like the next 3 weeks):


2019 JANUARY Bag Is Set Challenge -




TM M4 driver 10.5* with Tensei Orange 50S shaft


Srixon F65 4 wood


Srixon H65 16* and 19* hybrids


Miura MC-501 irons (4 to P)


Miura 54* and 58* black wedges


Bettinardi SS #6




Time for more golf :golfer: , less eBay!


But there's ONE golden rule - no buying new kit till June - bag changes are allowed once per month (I'm going to see if I can make it 2 months with this bag), using clubs you already have lying around


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 extrastiff

extrastiff

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 512346
  • Joined: 09/12/2018
  • Location:GA
GolfWRX Likes : 301

Posted 06 January 2019 - 07:44 AM

You are allowed to be a ho on the other thread
g400 max 9* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
f8 13.5*, 18.5* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
P770 4iron | steelfiber 95x
P770 5-PW | steelfiber 110x
hi-toe 52*9, 56*8, 62*5 | steelfiber 110x
Columbus
jumbomax tour medium grips

2

#3 platgof

platgof

    platgof

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,292 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125351
  • Joined: 03/27/2011
  • Location:Clarksville, Tenn
  • Handicap:17
  • Ebay ID:platgof
GolfWRX Likes : 324

Posted 06 January 2019 - 12:07 PM

I'm out as I need to change putters for different courses.
GBB Fusion HT 13.5
GBB XR16 5 & 7 Wd
GBB OS 5 & 6 Hybrid
CF16 7-AW
Glide SW, LW
Ping Redhead D66 or X5R
B330RX

3

#4 Billykav0817

Billykav0817

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 396202
  • Joined: 09/16/2015
  • Location:New York
  • Ebay ID:Bkava0817
GolfWRX Likes : 37

Posted 06 January 2019 - 01:06 PM

I’m all set for 2019 and feel confident I’ll be able to succeed...until I cave in.  

Anyway my bag is as follows:

Callaway Rogue Driver 9* set to 10*
Callaway Rogue 3 - 5 Wood
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 4-5 Irons
Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 6-PW
Cleveland RTX 4 52-56-60
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2016 version
Bridgestone Tour B XS ball

I’ll occasionally put my Apex UT 2 Iron in the bag but thats very rare.

4

#5 MarkFromTheUK

MarkFromTheUK

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,426 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140175
  • Joined: 09/28/2011
  • Location:Sunny Oxfordshire
  • Handicap:Knee
GolfWRX Likes : 3816

Posted 06 January 2019 - 01:08 PM

I have a new driver and fairway coming, but that’s it. Promise!

PXG 0811X Driver - AD-GP 7X
PXG 0341X Fairway - AD-GP 8X
PXG 0311X Gen2 1 DI - KBS Prototype Graphite 95X
PXG 0311X Gen2 3 DI - KBS Prototype Graphite 95X
PXG 0311T Gen2 4-PW - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG 0311T Sugar Daddy 51 - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG 0311T Sugar Daddy 56 - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG 0311T Zulu 61 - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG Brandon H - 34.5
PXG Bat Attack H - 34.5
PXG Operator H - 34.5
PXG 50/50 Staff Bag
Bridgestone Tour B X

KaBoom Baby!

5

#6 sdandrea

sdandrea

    Steve

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 117468
  • Joined: 11/14/2010
  • Location:Fredericksburg, VA & Hernando FL
  • Handicap:11
  • Ebay ID:sdan6017
GolfWRX Likes : 1926

Posted 06 January 2019 - 01:14 PM

Florida:
Sig below

Virginia:
TM R9 460
Pinhawk SL 5w
TM MGCB 5-SW
Odyssey 2Ball

Gonna try to be less of a ho this year.
PING G SF Tec  10*
Pinhawk SL 5W
TM Superfast 5h
PING G400 7-UW  Alta CB
TILLE OMG 52* & 56*
Scotty Fastback

6

#7 dvdt

dvdt

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,452 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Handicap:Pi
GolfWRX Likes : 2249

Posted 06 January 2019 - 01:46 PM

How about a daily thread?
Titleist TS2 9.5
Titleist TS3 13.5
Taylormade GAPR 18
Taylormade 760 4-P
Titleist Vokey SM7 50, 56, 60

7

#8 ghoonk

ghoonk

    tour-issued equipment 'ho

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71465
  • Joined: 12/28/2008
  • Location:Dubai, UAE
  • Ebay ID:ghoonk
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 06 January 2019 - 11:43 PM

View Postextrastiff, on 06 January 2019 - 07:44 AM, said:

You are allowed to be a ho on the other thread

Oh. I read one of the replies that stated the rules being that the bag has to be fixed, no changing configuration, etc. I haven't got willpower like that, especially not given the number of drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, and putters sitting around the house. The itch to swap out a 'bad' club is always tempting, though the original thread has made me want to at least try not to change my bag configuration till end Feb at least...

8

#9 ghoonk

ghoonk

    tour-issued equipment 'ho

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71465
  • Joined: 12/28/2008
  • Location:Dubai, UAE
  • Ebay ID:ghoonk
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 06 January 2019 - 11:47 PM

View Postplatgof, on 06 January 2019 - 12:07 PM, said:

I'm out as I need to change putters for different courses.

I hear ya, buddy - my home course plays at around 9 on the stimp, but two of the other courses I play at have much faster (11.5-12) greens, and I really struggle with my speed control. It's going to be an interesting 2 months ahead as I game a 'new' Bettinardi SS #6.... been having some success so far, but I'm putting in some effort to tame my clubs this year..

View Postdvdt, on 06 January 2019 - 01:46 PM, said:

How about a daily thread?

Then I suspect this thread would become the longest ever thread in the history of WRX...

9

#10 extrastiff

extrastiff

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 512346
  • Joined: 09/12/2018
  • Location:GA
GolfWRX Likes : 301

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:20 AM

View Postghoonk, on 06 January 2019 - 11:43 PM, said:

View Postextrastiff, on 06 January 2019 - 07:44 AM, said:

You are allowed to be a ho on the other thread

Oh. I read one of the replies that stated the rules being that the bag has to be fixed, no changing configuration, etc. I haven't got willpower like that, especially not given the number of drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, and putters sitting around the house. The itch to swap out a 'bad' club is always tempting, though the original thread has made me want to at least try not to change my bag configuration till end Feb at least...
It was a joke sorta. I was just pointing out I think u can "lose" on that thread without being banned from it lol.

g400 max 9* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
f8 13.5*, 18.5* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
P770 4iron | steelfiber 95x
P770 5-PW | steelfiber 110x
hi-toe 52*9, 56*8, 62*5 | steelfiber 110x
Columbus
jumbomax tour medium grips

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 ghoonk

ghoonk

    tour-issued equipment 'ho

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71465
  • Joined: 12/28/2008
  • Location:Dubai, UAE
  • Ebay ID:ghoonk
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:33 AM

View Postextrastiff, on 07 January 2019 - 06:20 AM, said:

View Postghoonk, on 06 January 2019 - 11:43 PM, said:

View Postextrastiff, on 06 January 2019 - 07:44 AM, said:

You are allowed to be a ho on the other thread

Oh. I read one of the replies that stated the rules being that the bag has to be fixed, no changing configuration, etc. I haven't got willpower like that, especially not given the number of drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, and putters sitting around the house. The itch to swap out a 'bad' club is always tempting, though the original thread has made me want to at least try not to change my bag configuration till end Feb at least...
It was a joke sorta. I was just pointing out I think u can "lose" on that thread without being banned from it lol.

Oops, missed that heh.

I’m already on the road to failure, poking around for a Ping G400 Max now lol

11

#12 extrastiff

extrastiff

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 512346
  • Joined: 09/12/2018
  • Location:GA
GolfWRX Likes : 301

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:45 AM

View Postghoonk, on 07 January 2019 - 06:33 AM, said:

View Postextrastiff, on 07 January 2019 - 06:20 AM, said:

View Postghoonk, on 06 January 2019 - 11:43 PM, said:

View Postextrastiff, on 06 January 2019 - 07:44 AM, said:

You are allowed to be a ho on the other thread

Oh. I read one of the replies that stated the rules being that the bag has to be fixed, no changing configuration, etc. I haven't got willpower like that, especially not given the number of drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, and putters sitting around the house. The itch to swap out a 'bad' club is always tempting, though the original thread has made me want to at least try not to change my bag configuration till end Feb at least...
It was a joke sorta. I was just pointing out I think u can "lose" on that thread without being banned from it lol.

Oops, missed that heh.

I’m already on the road to failure, poking around for a Ping G400 Max now lol

Oh yea u lost :)

Just got my granddad one for his 80th since I know the g410 is a no go.

What a good driver, gonna be regarded as a classic in my opinion.
g400 max 9* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
f8 13.5*, 18.5* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
P770 4iron | steelfiber 95x
P770 5-PW | steelfiber 110x
hi-toe 52*9, 56*8, 62*5 | steelfiber 110x
Columbus
jumbomax tour medium grips

12

#13 jsnoland

jsnoland

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 498844
  • Joined: 04/12/2018
  • Location:Dallas, TX
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 35

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:03 PM

Bought a new driver (TS3) on Jan. 4 - am I disqualified?
Driver - Titleist TS3 9.5 (set to C1), either HZRDUS Smoke 70g 6.5 or HZRDUS Black 75g 6.5
3W - Tour Edge Exotics CBX 13.5*, HZRDUS Black 75g 6.5
2I - TaylorMade P790 UDI 17*, HZRDUS Black 85g 6.5
4I - PW - Mizuno JPX 900 Tour, KBS Tour 120
Wedges - Callaway Mack Daddy Forged (50.10, 54.10, 58.08), DG Tour Issue
Putter - TaylorMade Spider Tour Red Center Shaft
TaylorMade TP5x

13

#14 jsnoland

jsnoland

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 498844
  • Joined: 04/12/2018
  • Location:Dallas, TX
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 35

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:07 PM

Also, what about swapping out wedges due to groove wear?  I would think that if you're swapping out an old wedge with a new one of the same model/specs, that should be okay, no?
Driver - Titleist TS3 9.5 (set to C1), either HZRDUS Smoke 70g 6.5 or HZRDUS Black 75g 6.5
3W - Tour Edge Exotics CBX 13.5*, HZRDUS Black 75g 6.5
2I - TaylorMade P790 UDI 17*, HZRDUS Black 85g 6.5
4I - PW - Mizuno JPX 900 Tour, KBS Tour 120
Wedges - Callaway Mack Daddy Forged (50.10, 54.10, 58.08), DG Tour Issue
Putter - TaylorMade Spider Tour Red Center Shaft
TaylorMade TP5x

14

#15 Nixhex524

Nixhex524

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,257 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 305437
  • Joined: 04/03/2014
  • Handicap:5.7
  • Ebay ID:Nixhex524
GolfWRX Likes : 1545

Posted 09 January 2019 - 09:29 PM

This is for this week, but I am not sure it will be the same next week, or even after I get home from the round Friday...

Posted Image

Ping G400 9*
Ping G 14.5*
Mizuno MP-H4 3i
Ping S55 4-P
Bridgestone J40 52/56
Ping Vault 2.0 Dale Anser

15

#16 wmblake2000

wmblake2000

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,266 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 33930
  • Joined: 07/07/2007
  • Location:Los Angeles
GolfWRX Likes : 3245

Posted 09 January 2019 - 10:04 PM

The past 2-3 years my elapsed time from initial post to fail was nanoseconds.  This year it will be different.  Except I might swap lob wedge for more bounce.  But all the rest.

Ping GMax
Callaway 2, 3 hybrid
TM P790 4-GW
Fourteen SW, LW
Scotty 5W

Edited by wmblake2000, 09 January 2019 - 10:09 PM.

Ping GMax 400 10.5
Callaway Epic Hybrid 2h
Royal Collection 3, 4 h
Royal Collection 5-W
RomaRo Pro 3-W
TM P790 4-AW
Fourteen mt28v3 50, 54, 58
Cameron Futura 5W

If you see any more new irons before 2020, call the paramedics because my wife will have seriously injured me

16

#17 ghoonk

ghoonk

    tour-issued equipment 'ho

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71465
  • Joined: 12/28/2008
  • Location:Dubai, UAE
  • Ebay ID:ghoonk
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 09 January 2019 - 11:23 PM

View Postjsnoland, on 09 January 2019 - 02:03 PM, said:

Bought a new driver (TS3) on Jan. 4 - am I disqualified?

lol, i was pretty close to the line too.

I think the name of the game here would be

"Gone 01 days without changing my bag"

I'm currently on Day 4 and in withdrawal now....

17

#18 Nixhex524

Nixhex524

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,257 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 305437
  • Joined: 04/03/2014
  • Handicap:5.7
  • Ebay ID:Nixhex524
GolfWRX Likes : 1545

Posted 09 January 2019 - 11:39 PM

Just swapped out the putter....
Ping G400 9*
Ping G 14.5*
Mizuno MP-H4 3i
Ping S55 4-P
Bridgestone J40 52/56
Ping Vault 2.0 Dale Anser

18

#19 ghoonk

ghoonk

    tour-issued equipment 'ho

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71465
  • Joined: 12/28/2008
  • Location:Dubai, UAE
  • Ebay ID:ghoonk
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 09 January 2019 - 11:53 PM

This would make a great programme for recovering addicts...

"good morning, everyone. my name is Kenneth and I have GAS."

19

#20 KiwiNick

KiwiNick

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 517310
  • Joined: 11/29/2018
  • Location:Wellington
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 10 January 2019 - 03:06 AM

Nick from Wellington, New Zealand. The courses I play here are windy, so a range of options are required. Arguably the Fly Z is my most important club as it’ll keep under the wind most of the time and still get good distance. I’m going to demo a 2i driving iron soon that may see one of the hybrids being pulled. Otherwise, I’m hoping to stick to this for as long as I can. (Currently of a 9 HC).

D 9* Cobra F7
3W/D2 13.5* Cobra Fly Z+
5W 18* Titleist 915F
4H 22* TM Jetspeed
5H 25* TM  Jetspeed
5 - 9i Callaway X Proto
PW 48* (95m) Cleveland 588
SW 54* (70m) Cleveland 588
LW 60* (55m) Cleveland 588
Putter Taylormade TP Ardmore

Edited by KiwiNick, 10 January 2019 - 03:07 AM.

Driver 9.5* Cobra F7
3W 14.5* Cobra Fly Z+
2H 17* + 4H 22* Taylormade Jetspeed
5 - PW Cobra F7
48*/54*/60* Cleveland 588
Putter Taylormade TP Ardmore

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 GolfChannel

GolfChannel

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 25488
  • Joined: 02/13/2007
  • Location:Orlando, Florida
GolfWRX Likes : 314

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:14 AM

I live in Florida. There is no offseason. I have golf courses and golf shops everywhere. Add this forum into this mix and the urge to "ho" is strong.

Most likely change is irons and driver, but this will be after lessons so likely after 3 months (ideally).
Driver: Who needs that kind of negativity in their life...
3 Wood: Callaway Rogue w/Project X Blue Evenflow 75
5 Wood: Callaway Rogue w/Project X Blue Evenflow 75
Hybrid: Titleist 816H1 21 Degree w/Accra 182H M3
Irons: Callaway Apex CF16 Nippon Modus 120
Wedges: Callaway MD3 50, 54, 58 & Honma TFW 62 Degree Forged
Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
Ball: Taylormade TPx5

21

#22 i*windows

i*windows

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26638
  • Joined: 03/13/2007
  • Location:Bavaria
  • Handicap:12.3
GolfWRX Likes : 831

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:42 AM

Srixon 565/575 irons with experimental very soft flex shafts
Adams or ping 5h,3h or 9w, 7w
no change in driver, 3w or putter.

Just hit the damn ball.
TM R1
Adams Tight lies 2 5w
Cleveland Mashie 5h
Nike Covert Forged 2, 6-PW
Cleveland 588 Tour Action 51*
MD Golf Seve Sedona 58*
Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini.

22

#23 jsnoland

jsnoland

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 498844
  • Joined: 04/12/2018
  • Location:Dallas, TX
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 35

Posted 10 January 2019 - 07:46 PM

View Postghoonk, on 09 January 2019 - 11:23 PM, said:

View Postjsnoland, on 09 January 2019 - 02:03 PM, said:

Bought a new driver (TS3) on Jan. 4 - am I disqualified?

lol, i was pretty close to the line too.

I think the name of the game here would be

"Gone 01 days without changing my bag"

I'm currently on Day 4 and in withdrawal now....

This feels like the Seinfeld episode "The Contest" where Jerry, George, Elaine and Kramer all compete to see who could remain "Master of their Domain" the longest....if you've never seen it, it's definitely worth a watch.  Anyway, if I recall correctly, Kramer bowed out almost immediately after the contest began....so I guess my Jan. 4 driver purchase would make me the "Kramer" of the 2019 WITB Challenge....

"My name is Jeff, and I'm a Club Ho"
Driver - Titleist TS3 9.5 (set to C1), either HZRDUS Smoke 70g 6.5 or HZRDUS Black 75g 6.5
3W - Tour Edge Exotics CBX 13.5*, HZRDUS Black 75g 6.5
2I - TaylorMade P790 UDI 17*, HZRDUS Black 85g 6.5
4I - PW - Mizuno JPX 900 Tour, KBS Tour 120
Wedges - Callaway Mack Daddy Forged (50.10, 54.10, 58.08), DG Tour Issue
Putter - TaylorMade Spider Tour Red Center Shaft
TaylorMade TP5x

23

#24 theothertwo

theothertwo

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 7986
  • Joined: 11/21/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 294

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:40 PM

View Postghoonk, on 06 January 2019 - 02:07 AM, said:

Inspired by the other thread, but this is one is for the club hos and will-challenged

I don't think I'm going to make it a full year without changing the club configuration, but let's try to start with a month (or, more like the next 3 weeks):


2019 JANUARY Bag Is Set Challenge -



TM M4 driver 10.5* with Tensei Orange 50S shaft

Srixon F65 4 wood

Srixon H65 16* and 19* hybrids

Miura MC-501 irons (4 to P)

Miura 54* and 58* black wedges

Bettinardi SS #6



Time for more golf :golfer: , less eBay!

But there's ONE golden rule - no buying new kit till June - bag changes are allowed once per month (I'm going to see if I can make it 2 months with this bag), using clubs you already have lying around


Ok, received the putter today and went to the range this morning to finalize hybrids so here's my set-up for 2019:

Bridgestone J715 B3 Driver 10.5
Callaway 816 Alpha 4 Wood 17
Mizuno CLK 21* Hybrid
Titleist 818 H1 24* Hybrid
Mizuno MP 18 Combo 5 - Fli Hi, 6-8 SC, 9-PW MB
Miura Wedge Series 51* and 57*
Odyssey White Hit RX 7 Putter

It's going to be challenging but I really want to get used to these clubs and just work on my swing and conditioning.

Edited by theothertwo, 10 January 2019 - 10:41 PM.

Bridgestone J715 B3 10.5* Driver, Callaway Alpha 816 4 Wood, Mizuno CLK 22* Hybrid, Miura CB 57 4-PW, Miura 51 and 57 Wedges, TM Ardmore 3 TP Copper Putter

24

#25 extrastiff

extrastiff

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 512346
  • Joined: 09/12/2018
  • Location:GA
GolfWRX Likes : 301

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:48 PM

View PostGolfChannel, on 10 January 2019 - 09:14 AM, said:

I live in Florida. There is no offseason. I have golf courses and golf shops everywhere. Add this forum into this mix and the urge to "ho" is strong.

Most likely change is irons and driver, but this will be after lessons so likely after 3 months (ideally).

No no no... ur doing this all wrong.

You are supposed to be a ho In lieu of lessons, not do both.

g400 max 9* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
f8 13.5*, 18.5* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
P770 4iron | steelfiber 95x
P770 5-PW | steelfiber 110x
hi-toe 52*9, 56*8, 62*5 | steelfiber 110x
Columbus
jumbomax tour medium grips

25

#26 jsnoland

jsnoland

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 498844
  • Joined: 04/12/2018
  • Location:Dallas, TX
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 35

Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:22 PM

After additional thought, maybe we also run a "Biggest Ho" contest for 2019...could be judged by number of items purchased, $ spent, or maybe both.  I'd probably have a much better chance at that contest than this one, sadly.
Driver - Titleist TS3 9.5 (set to C1), either HZRDUS Smoke 70g 6.5 or HZRDUS Black 75g 6.5
3W - Tour Edge Exotics CBX 13.5*, HZRDUS Black 75g 6.5
2I - TaylorMade P790 UDI 17*, HZRDUS Black 85g 6.5
4I - PW - Mizuno JPX 900 Tour, KBS Tour 120
Wedges - Callaway Mack Daddy Forged (50.10, 54.10, 58.08), DG Tour Issue
Putter - TaylorMade Spider Tour Red Center Shaft
TaylorMade TP5x

26



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors