Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Brand New Rocket Tour Knit Headcovers NICE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 uofmrocky

uofmrocky

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 107279
  • Handicap:2.5
  • Ebay ID:uofmrocky1
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:41 AM

Good Morning.  I have up for sale 10 brand new Rocket Tour headcovers.  I've listed the items in order of the pictures.  If you would like certain one/s please let me know the item number as well as what numbered disc you would like to have with it.  Please message me with any inquiries.  Also please read the descriptions carefully.  

1)  Rocket Tour Two Stripe DRIVER cover in Black and White.   Brand New never used.   Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $32.00 shipped

2)  Rocket Tour Two Stripe FAIRWAY cover in Black and White.   Brand New never used.   Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $32.00 shipped

3)  Rocket Tour Two Stripe FAIRWAY cover in Black and White.   Brand New never used.   Please let me know which number disc you would like with it.   $32.00 shipped

4)  Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe FAIRWAY cover in Navy Blue and White.   Brand New never used.   Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $30.00 shipped

5)  Rocket Tour Tassel FAIRWAY cover in solid Navy Blue with Navy and White Tassel.   Brand New never used.   Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $27.00 shipped

6)  Rocket Tour Tassel FAIRWAY cover in solid Navy Blue with Navy and White Tassel.   Brand New never used.   Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $27.00 shipped

7)  Rocket Tour Sold Navy Blue Skinny Stick Hybrid Cover.   Brand new never used.  Please let me know which number disc you would like with it.   $25.00 shipped.  

8)  Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe Skinny Stick Hybrid Cover in Navy Blue, Red, and White.  Brand new never used.  Please let me know which number disc you would like with it.  $26.00 shipped.  

9)  Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe Skinny Stick Hybrid Cover in Navy Blue, Red, and White.  Brand new never used.  Please let me know which number disc you would like with it.  $26.00 shipped.  

10)  Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe Skinny Stick Hybrid Cover in Red, and White.  Brand new never used.  Please let me know which number disc you would like with it.  $26.00 shipped.  

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_3441.JPG
  • IMG_3442.JPG

Edited by uofmrocky, 14 January 2019 - 12:33 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 uofmrocky

uofmrocky

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:47 AM

All prices are negotiable!!!

#3 uofmrocky

uofmrocky

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2019 - 11:33 AM

8 headcovers left.  I will negotiate deals.  These are all brand new and in mint condition.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors