Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Justin Thomas Wins Best-Mannered Award


60 replies to this topic

#1 Holy Moses

Holy Moses

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,909 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 180764
  • Joined: 05/14/2012
  • Location:Chicago
GolfWRX Likes : 4397

Posted 04 January 2019 - 11:15 AM

Must have missed the Honda Classic.

2. Justin Thomas: for consistently treating his fans and fellow golfers with respect and kindness.

https://nljc.com/ten...people-of-2018/

Ping G30 LS Tec 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G30 3W 15* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3 (DI-95S), 4-UW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 Carl Spackler3

Carl Spackler3

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136528
  • Joined: 08/15/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 592

Posted 04 January 2019 - 11:53 AM

Come on he’s just a kid, he’s getting it
Titleist 915 D2
Ping G 3 W
Ping G 5W
Ping G25 Hybrid
Mizuno JPX 900 hot metal 5-GW
Vokey 52-08 sm4
Vokey 56-14 sm6
Odyssey White Hot RX2 ( but it better be careful)

2

#3 rawdog

rawdog

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 424320
  • Joined: 05/08/2016
  • Location:Cleveland, OH
  • Handicap:8.6
  • Ebay ID:staghornsandmore
GolfWRX Likes : 2350

Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:30 PM

They are not joking with this list?

Will Smith, HW Bush?
Cobra LTD Driver
Aldila Rogue Black, 9.5* @44.5"
In1Zone Single Length Fairway Woods

Graffaloy ProLaunch Axis Blue @41.5" 5W = 19*
Graffaloy ProLaunch Axis Blue @41.5" 7W = 23*
Cobra F7 One Length Irons
Nippon Modus 105 Stiff @ 36.5"
6I = 24*   7I = 29*   8I = 34*   9I = 39*   PW = 44*   GW = 49*   SW = 54*   LW = 59*
Odyssey #9 HT Metal X Milled @33.5"
Maxfli SoftFli

3

#4 Mitchell

Mitchell

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,227 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2251
  • Joined: 07/07/2005
  • Location:NC
GolfWRX Likes : 3692

Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:45 PM

Justin Thomas can be quite expressive on course and had a couple of incidents that came across poorly, yet he definitely appears to make effort to conduct himself as a professional and with courtesy. I will be courteous and refrain from offering opinion on some of other choices on list.
Ping Rapture V2 9.7* Fuji 7.1
Nike Vapor Speed 2 dot 16.2* Fuji 8.1
Nike Vapor Speed 3 dot 19.3* Fuji 8.1
Cobra S3 pro combo 3-pw s400
Artisan 53* s400
Artisan 58* s400
Odyssey Metal X Milled #6

4

#5 sdandrea

sdandrea

    Steve

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 117468
  • Joined: 11/14/2010
  • Location:Fredericksburg, VA & Hernando FL
  • Handicap:11
  • Ebay ID:sdan6017
GolfWRX Likes : 1924

Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:49 PM

Let's post nominees for the worst behaved player on Tour.  

I like Sabattinni for the win.
Who's yours?

PING G SF Tec  10*
Pinhawk SL 5W
TM Superfast 5h
PING G400 7-UW  Alta CB
TILLE OMG 52* & 56*
Scotty Fastback

5

#6 tbowles411

tbowles411

    So this just happened! We can barely believe it!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 24,435 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5624
  • Joined: 08/30/2005
  • Location:Northern Virginia (One day I hope to be a Texan!)
  • Handicap:Golf
GolfWRX Likes : 6407

Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:51 PM

I'll refrain from commenting.
PING G Driver
PING G Fairway 3 Wood
PING G Hybrids (3, 4)
PING G Irons (5-UW)
PING Glide 2.0 (54SS, 58WS)
PING Vault 2.0 Craz-E
Ball: Titelist AVX

6

#7 straightshot7

straightshot7

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,830 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66294
  • Joined: 09/23/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 2739

Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:19 PM

I think this may be a joke, or at least not meant to be taken as authoritative:

5. Lexi Thompson: for demonstrating poise and professionalism in the spotlight.

6. Mark Wahlberg: for being polite to everyone in his path throughout his acting career.

7. Stephen Curry: for responding to a nine-year old fan’s letter with respect and dignity.

Haha...All it took for Curry to make the list was one PR move.

7

#8 bscinstnct

bscinstnct

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,318 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77664
  • Joined: 03/17/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 20091

Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:33 PM

What? Cersei not on the list?

Posted Image

8

#9 Barfolomew

Barfolomew

    #worstWRXer

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 379468
  • Joined: 06/07/2015
  • Location:Cruisin Sunset
GolfWRX Likes : 455

Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:38 PM

And the Dumbest Award Ever goes to the Best Mannered Award......well done BMA you're the first to ever win this award cause there has never been a reason for it until now Congrats!!
G30 LS
M2 BMW
XR 4 Hybrid
OnOffOnAgain Kuros
Cleveland Blob
Square Strike
SeeMore Butts

9

#10 MilkyButterCuts

MilkyButterCuts

    Darth Fader

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 492318
  • Joined: 01/31/2018
  • Location:Salt Lake City
  • Handicap:4.1
GolfWRX Likes : 362

Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:11 PM

I'd probably swap Rick in for JT. Big fan of both, but Rickie takes the cake on that one, no questions asked.

Edited by MilkyButterCuts, 04 January 2019 - 03:11 PM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 Frankensteins Monster

Frankensteins Monster

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,412 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214901
  • Joined: 12/07/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 4772

Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:16 PM

View Postsdandrea, on 04 January 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

Let's post nominees for the worst behaved player on Tour.  

I like Sabattinni for the win.
Who's yours?

Tiger or Brad Faxon.

Edited by Frankensteins Monster, 04 January 2019 - 03:16 PM.


11

#12 fairways4life

fairways4life

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 103145
  • Joined: 02/08/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 819

Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:16 PM

View PostMilkyButterCuts, on 04 January 2019 - 03:11 PM, said:

I'd probably swap Rick in for JT. Big fan of both, but Rickie takes the cake on that one, no questions asked.

Totally agreed. Nothing against JT. I think he's a good guy all in all. But if you were going to pick out a male golfer to give this "award" to, there are a lot of other guys to turn to before him. Rickie and Kuchar just to name a couple.

12

#13 Frankensteins Monster

Frankensteins Monster

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,412 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214901
  • Joined: 12/07/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 4772

Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:18 PM

View Poststraightshot7, on 04 January 2019 - 02:19 PM, said:

I think this may be a joke, or at least not meant to be taken as authoritative:

5. Lexi Thompson: for demonstrating poise and professionalism in the spotlight.

6. Mark Wahlberg: for being polite to everyone in his path throughout his acting career.

7. Stephen Curry: for responding to a nine-year old fan’s letter with respect and dignity.

Haha...All it took for Curry to make the list was one PR move.

Has to be since Marky Mark tried to kill someone because Marky Mark was (is?) racist.

13

#14 EricWGolf

EricWGolf

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414766
  • Joined: 03/07/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 586

Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:24 PM

View PostHoly Moses, on 04 January 2019 - 11:15 AM, said:

Must have missed the Honda Classic.

2. Justin Thomas: for consistently treating his fans and fellow golfers with respect and kindness.

https://nljc.com/ten...people-of-2018/

The only thing that angered me about JT’s conduct regarding having the fan ejected at the Honda Classic was that he later apologized for it.  The “fan” was a knob and deserved it.  It should happen more often.
TaylorMade M4 - Oban Devotion 6
TaylorMade M4 3 Wood - KuroKage 70
TaylorMade M4 3 Hybrid - KuroKage 80
TaylorMade P790 4-PW - Nippon Modus 120
TaylorMade Milled Grind 51/56 - Nippon Modus 120
TaylorMade HiToe 60 - Nippon Modus 120

TaylorMade Spider Tour Black

Posted Image

14

#15 MattyO1984

MattyO1984

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,272 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59978
  • Joined: 07/08/2008
  • Location:Scotland
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 3309

Posted 04 January 2019 - 04:07 PM

View PostEricWGolf, on 04 January 2019 - 03:24 PM, said:

View PostHoly Moses, on 04 January 2019 - 11:15 AM, said:

Must have missed the Honda Classic.

2. Justin Thomas: for consistently treating his fans and fellow golfers with respect and kindness.

https://nljc.com/ten...people-of-2018/

The only thing that angered me about JT’s conduct regarding having the fan ejected at the Honda Classic was that he later apologized for it.  The “fan” was a knob and deserved it.  It should happen more often.

Couldn't agree more. If the PGA Tour had not been asleep at the wheel for so long players would not need to be policing idiots themselves.

Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Project X Even Flow White T1100
Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black
Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Stiff KBS Tour
Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08, 54.10 & 60.04
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1x

15

#16 jonsnow

jonsnow

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 426560
  • Joined: 05/24/2016
  • Location:Georgia
  • Handicap:10.6
GolfWRX Likes : 1415

Posted 04 January 2019 - 04:13 PM

View Postbscinstnct, on 04 January 2019 - 02:33 PM, said:

What? Cersei not on the list?

Posted Image

"A Lannister always pays their debts..."
WITB:
Titleist 910D3 9.5
Sonartec SS07 14
Titleist 716 TMB 3-iron
Bridgestone J40 DPC 4-PW
Vokey SM6 50,54,60
Cameron Newport 2
Bridgestone Tour B XS

Clubs are subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination at any time...

16

#17 DrivingChamp

DrivingChamp

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 504804
  • Joined: 06/15/2018
GolfWRX Likes : 108

Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:31 PM

Get in the bunker!

17

#18 MadGolfer76

MadGolfer76

    Admiration is the state furthest from understanding.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,127 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89700
  • Joined: 07/26/2009
  • Location:Maine
GolfWRX Likes : 10349

Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:40 PM

View Postjonsnow, on 04 January 2019 - 04:13 PM, said:

View Postbscinstnct, on 04 January 2019 - 02:33 PM, said:

What? Cersei not on the list?

Posted Image

"A Lannister always pays their debts..."

I think the walk of shame was kind of a give back to the feudal community.
Mizuno ST-180 10.5/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 60s
Mizuno JPX 900 15/Fujikura Speeder 661s
Mizuno Mp-54 3-Pw/Dynamic Gold s300
Mizuno T7 50, 54, 58/Dynamic Gold s300
Scotty Cameron Futura X7
Srixon Z-Star

WITB

18

#19 Hawkeye77

Hawkeye77

    Puffins (not El Toucans)!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 16,280 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 100868
  • Joined: 12/27/2009
  • Location:Iowa
GolfWRX Likes : 12799

Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:50 PM

View PostMadGolfer76, on 04 January 2019 - 06:40 PM, said:

View Postjonsnow, on 04 January 2019 - 04:13 PM, said:

View Postbscinstnct, on 04 January 2019 - 02:33 PM, said:

What? Cersei not on the list?

Posted Image

"A Lannister always pays their debts..."

I think the walk of shame was kind of a give back to the feudal community.

I appreciated that gift!

19

#20 bscinstnct

bscinstnct

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,318 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77664
  • Joined: 03/17/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 20091

Posted 04 January 2019 - 07:25 PM

View PostMadGolfer76, on 04 January 2019 - 06:40 PM, said:

View Postjonsnow, on 04 January 2019 - 04:13 PM, said:

View Postbscinstnct, on 04 January 2019 - 02:33 PM, said:

What? Cersei not on the list?

Posted Image

"A Lannister always pays their debts..."

I think the walk of shame was kind of a give back to the feudal community.

Michael Corleone, "I wiped out my all of my enemies"

Cersei, <snorts between sips of wine>


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 golfgirlrobin

golfgirlrobin

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 247221
  • Joined: 04/24/2013
  • Location:Northern California
  • Handicap:2.0
GolfWRX Likes : 4807

Posted 04 January 2019 - 07:33 PM

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 04 January 2019 - 03:18 PM, said:

View Poststraightshot7, on 04 January 2019 - 02:19 PM, said:

I think this may be a joke, or at least not meant to be taken as authoritative:

5. Lexi Thompson: for demonstrating poise and professionalism in the spotlight.

6. Mark Wahlberg: for being polite to everyone in his path throughout his acting career.

7. Stephen Curry: for responding to a nine-year old fan’s letter with respect and dignity.

Haha...All it took for Curry to make the list was one PR move.

Has to be since Marky Mark tried to kill someone because Marky Mark was (is?) racist.

Well sure, if you’re going to count yelling the N word at little kids, beating the crap out of an old guy while a friend held him down, and blinding a Vietnamese guy while screaming racial slurs at him...
Driver:     Ping G400 Max 10.5*
Fairway:  Cobra King F9 14.5* & 19.5*
Hybrid:    Cobra King F9  21*
Irons:       TaylorMade M CGB 6-SW
Wedges:   Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 59*
                 Callaway PM Grind 64*
Putter:      Ping Sigma G Ketsch B.

21

#22 iBanesto

iBanesto

    Niclas Fasth

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,328 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 18328
  • Joined: 08/24/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 1989

Posted 04 January 2019 - 09:54 PM

View PostCarl Spackler3, on 04 January 2019 - 11:53 AM, said:

Come on he’s just a kid, he’s getting it

He is actually an adult.

22

#23 ea19

ea19

    future hall of famer

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 287473
  • Joined: 12/11/2013
  • Location:CLT, NC
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 199

Posted 04 January 2019 - 10:45 PM

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 04 January 2019 - 03:16 PM, said:

View Postsdandrea, on 04 January 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

Let's post nominees for the worst behaved player on Tour.  

I like Sabattinni for the win.
Who's yours?

Tiger or Brad Faxon.

Brad Faxon?   I would not have guessed that.
Cobra driver
TMade 3 & hybrid
Titleist AP2 Irons (4-PW)
Vokey wedges
Cleveland putter
Srixon ball

23

#24 Frankensteins Monster

Frankensteins Monster

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,412 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214901
  • Joined: 12/07/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 4772

Posted 05 January 2019 - 05:51 AM

View Postea19, on 04 January 2019 - 10:45 PM, said:

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 04 January 2019 - 03:16 PM, said:

View Postsdandrea, on 04 January 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

Let's post nominees for the worst behaved player on Tour.  

I like Sabattinni for the win.
Who's yours?

Tiger or Brad Faxon.

Brad Faxon?   I would not have guessed that.

He threw his golf bag down a hill and hit an older lady during a tournament.

24

#25 ea19

ea19

    future hall of famer

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 287473
  • Joined: 12/11/2013
  • Location:CLT, NC
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 199

Posted 05 January 2019 - 07:33 AM

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 05 January 2019 - 05:51 AM, said:

View Postea19, on 04 January 2019 - 10:45 PM, said:

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 04 January 2019 - 03:16 PM, said:

View Postsdandrea, on 04 January 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

Let's post nominees for the worst behaved player on Tour.  

I like Sabattinni for the win.
Who's yours?

Tiger or Brad Faxon.

Brad Faxon?   I would not have guessed that.

He threw his golf bag down a hill and hit an older lady during a tournament.

Lol - that is not very well mannered.

Cobra driver
TMade 3 & hybrid
Titleist AP2 Irons (4-PW)
Vokey wedges
Cleveland putter
Srixon ball

25

#26 BNGL

BNGL

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 472816
  • Joined: 06/26/2017
  • Location:Jupiter, Florida
GolfWRX Likes : 1038

Posted 05 January 2019 - 08:24 AM

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 05 January 2019 - 05:51 AM, said:

View Postea19, on 04 January 2019 - 10:45 PM, said:

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 04 January 2019 - 03:16 PM, said:

View Postsdandrea, on 04 January 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

Let's post nominees for the worst behaved player on Tour.  

I like Sabattinni for the win.
Who's yours?

Tiger or Brad Faxon.

Brad Faxon?   I would not have guessed that.

He threw his golf bag down a hill and hit an older lady during a tournament.

Lol

26

#27 DON SVO

DON SVO

    Hacker in progress...

  • Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99396
  • Joined: 11/29/2009
  • Location:Euless, Tey-Haws
GolfWRX Likes : 762

Posted 05 January 2019 - 08:30 AM

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 05 January 2019 - 05:51 AM, said:

View Postea19, on 04 January 2019 - 10:45 PM, said:

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 04 January 2019 - 03:16 PM, said:

View Postsdandrea, on 04 January 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

Let's post nominees for the worst behaved player on Tour.  

I like Sabattinni for the win.
Who's yours?

Tiger or Brad Faxon.

Brad Faxon?   I would not have guessed that.

He threw his golf bag down a hill and hit an older lady during a tournament.

She shouldn’t have been standing there!
A bag of left-handed junk.

Driver: 2016 Taylormade M2 Kai'li 70x
3W: TM R11 15* Kai'li 70x
3H: Adams Super XTD Aldila Proto 95x
4-PW: Mizuno MP-32 satin PX 6.5
59, 56, 53: Callaway Mack Daddy, PX 6.0
Cameron Newport 1.5

27

#28 Need4spd

Need4spd

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 53885
  • Joined: 04/16/2008
  • Location:Phoenix, AZ
GolfWRX Likes : 339

Posted 05 January 2019 - 09:28 AM

View Postgolfgirlrobin, on 04 January 2019 - 07:33 PM, said:

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 04 January 2019 - 03:18 PM, said:

View Poststraightshot7, on 04 January 2019 - 02:19 PM, said:

I think this may be a joke, or at least not meant to be taken as authoritative:

5. Lexi Thompson: for demonstrating poise and professionalism in the spotlight.

6. Mark Wahlberg: for being polite to everyone in his path throughout his acting career.

7. Stephen Curry: for responding to a nine-year old fan’s letter with respect and dignity.

Haha...All it took for Curry to make the list was one PR move.

Has to be since Marky Mark tried to kill someone because Marky Mark was (is?) racist.

Well sure, if you’re going to count yelling the N word at little kids, beating the crap out of an old guy while a friend held him down, and blinding a Vietnamese guy while screaming racial slurs at him...

Dude is from Boston. Enough said.
In the Hoofer

TaylorMade M4 9.5° Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange 60TX
Cobra KING F8 3-4 15° Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 70-X
TaylorMade RSi TP UDI #2 KBS TOUR Hybrid Prototype 95X  
Srixon Z785 4-AW Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw S
Cleveland RTX4 54/10 & 58/9 Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Odyssey O-Works #2
Srixon Z-Star XV

28

#29 krayzejava

krayzejava

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 272378
  • Joined: 08/22/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 156

Posted 05 January 2019 - 09:37 AM

Um...yeah....NO

Watched him not speak with his pro am group for 8 holes while chatting with a reporter.  The AM’s were right pissed...eventually one of the AM’s had a “word” with JT over his behavior.  At 25k to get into that I’d have been pissed too.

Was not impressed with JT’s behavior.
Titleist 917 D3 8.5º Diamana Blueboard X
Titleist 917 F2 13.5º A1 +D 82g X
Titleist 913h 21º A1 +D 92g X
Titleist 716 AP2 C-Tapers X
Odyssey 1W
Vokey SM6 50º,54º,58º

29

#30 bbedell

bbedell

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 384100
  • Joined: 07/03/2015
  • Location:San Jose, CA
  • Handicap:11.1
  • Ebay ID:bbedell2
GolfWRX Likes : 70

Posted 06 January 2019 - 02:26 AM

View PostHoly Moses, on 04 January 2019 - 11:15 AM, said:

Must have missed the Honda Classic.

2. Justin Thomas: for consistently treating his fans and fellow golfers with respect and kindness.

https://nljc.com/ten...people-of-2018/

dude has a constant resting poo face and seems to be in a terrible mood every time the camera pans to him...I dont get this


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors