Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Club Cameron?


67 replies to this topic

#1 Norboo

Norboo

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34535
  • Joined: 07/13/2007
  • Location:Northern VA
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 303

Posted 30 December 2018 - 03:38 PM

Anyone member of Club Cameron?  Is it worth it?  I assume this is the only way to purchase limited editions?

Driver: Ping G20 cut to 44.5Ē
Fairway Wood: Tour Edge EX10 Beta 4 wood
Hybrid: Ping G400 3 & 5
Irons:  OnOff Kuro 2015  6 - PW
Wedge: Cleveland CBX 50, 54, 58
Putter: Honma CB8055 my Holy Grail since 1989
Ball: TaylorMade TP5

Testing phase:  Ping G400 Max 10.5

Backup/Benched
Driver: Ping G20 standard length
Fairway Wood: Ping G400 5 wood, TEE EX10 Beta 5 wood, Ping Rapture V2 4 wood
Hybrid: Ping G400 4 hybrid

Club hoe, builder, fitter and tester as hobbyist since 1993

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 BYK

BYK

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291513
  • Joined: 01/12/2014
  • Location:Cardinals Nation
GolfWRX Likes : 461

Posted 30 December 2018 - 04:13 PM

It's the only way to get stuff released from the cameron site

Limited edition putters are not sold through the site, or putters at all for that matter

People are split on whether its worth it, but you get a nice member gift every year you join/re up, and the chance to buy stuff when it's released

Edited by BYK, 30 December 2018 - 04:13 PM.

Yadi for President

2

#3 semarlor

semarlor

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118887
  • Joined: 12/14/2010
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
GolfWRX Likes : 227

Posted 30 December 2018 - 04:16 PM

Honestly I only joined this year because of the member kit. I have looked at it for the last several years but the kit didn't appeal to me. The bag that came with it this year was worth the joining fee for me, then I sold the headcover and the rest of the stuff and made back about half of my money. I am interested to see what is included this year, I'll only rejoin if it's something I want.

Edited by semarlor, 30 December 2018 - 04:16 PM.


3

#4 BYK

BYK

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291513
  • Joined: 01/12/2014
  • Location:Cardinals Nation
GolfWRX Likes : 461

Posted 30 December 2018 - 04:24 PM

Yup, that's about right.  I joined for the kit this past year.
As for releases, I think bought 1 cover this year.
Didn't really like much this year, and the stuff I really would have wanted, like the USA stand bag went waaaaay too fast for me to have a chance at it
Yadi for President

4

#5 Norboo

Norboo

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34535
  • Joined: 07/13/2007
  • Location:Northern VA
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 303

Posted 30 December 2018 - 04:34 PM

View PostBYK, on 30 December 2018 - 04:13 PM, said:

It's the only way to get stuff released from the cameron site

Limited edition putters are not sold through the site, or putters at all for that matter

People are split on whether its worth it, but you get a nice member gift every year you join/re up, and the chance to buy stuff when it's released

How does one buy the limited editions?

Driver: Ping G20 cut to 44.5Ē
Fairway Wood: Tour Edge EX10 Beta 4 wood
Hybrid: Ping G400 3 & 5
Irons:  OnOff Kuro 2015  6 - PW
Wedge: Cleveland CBX 50, 54, 58
Putter: Honma CB8055 my Holy Grail since 1989
Ball: TaylorMade TP5

Testing phase:  Ping G400 Max 10.5

Backup/Benched
Driver: Ping G20 standard length
Fairway Wood: Ping G400 5 wood, TEE EX10 Beta 5 wood, Ping Rapture V2 4 wood
Hybrid: Ping G400 4 hybrid

Club hoe, builder, fitter and tester as hobbyist since 1993

5

#6 BYK

BYK

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291513
  • Joined: 01/12/2014
  • Location:Cardinals Nation
GolfWRX Likes : 461

Posted 30 December 2018 - 04:39 PM

limited edition putters?

gotta get thru an authorized dealer , and even then ya kinda gotta be pretty close with them generally
or there's always ebay
Yadi for President

6

#7 Norboo

Norboo

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34535
  • Joined: 07/13/2007
  • Location:Northern VA
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 303

Posted 30 December 2018 - 04:47 PM

View PostBYK, on 30 December 2018 - 04:39 PM, said:

limited edition putters?

gotta get thru an authorized dealer , and even then ya kinda gotta be pretty close with them generally
or there's always ebay

Generally how much are they and how much market up on eBay?
Driver: Ping G20 cut to 44.5Ē
Fairway Wood: Tour Edge EX10 Beta 4 wood
Hybrid: Ping G400 3 & 5
Irons:  OnOff Kuro 2015  6 - PW
Wedge: Cleveland CBX 50, 54, 58
Putter: Honma CB8055 my Holy Grail since 1989
Ball: TaylorMade TP5

Testing phase:  Ping G400 Max 10.5

Backup/Benched
Driver: Ping G20 standard length
Fairway Wood: Ping G400 5 wood, TEE EX10 Beta 5 wood, Ping Rapture V2 4 wood
Hybrid: Ping G400 4 hybrid

Club hoe, builder, fitter and tester as hobbyist since 1993

7

#8 BYK

BYK

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291513
  • Joined: 01/12/2014
  • Location:Cardinals Nation
GolfWRX Likes : 461

Posted 30 December 2018 - 04:53 PM

markup has been pretty big recently

Usually dies off a couple months later, but still marked up
it's good to be scotty cameron nowadays
Yadi for President

8

#9 FlyOver

FlyOver

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 494204
  • Joined: 02/20/2018
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 30 December 2018 - 06:47 PM

View PostNorboo, on 30 December 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

View PostBYK, on 30 December 2018 - 04:13 PM, said:

It's the only way to get stuff released from the cameron site

Limited edition putters are not sold through the site, or putters at all for that matter

People are split on whether its worth it, but you get a nice member gift every year you join/re up, and the chance to buy stuff when it's released


How does one buy the limited editions?

If you ever travel to SoCal, stop by his Gallery Store in Encinitas and you can purchase CT.
Ping G400 LST 8.5 degrees-Handcrafted Even Flow Black 6.0 65 grams shaft
Callaway Epic Sub Zero 13.5 degree-Fujikura stiff shaft
Titleist 818 H2 Hybrid-Tensei Blue stiff 19*
Taylormade P790s 4-6I Modus 125 stiff
Taylormade P790s PW-7I KBS Tour 120
Titleist Vokey SM6 50* F Grind
Mack Daddy 4 54* C Grind
Titleist Vokey SM6 58* K Grind
Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport modified center shaft putter
Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Notchback black mist putter
Titleist yellow AVX ball

9

#10 ckay

ckay

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,507 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14808
  • Joined: 05/15/2006
  • Location:NYC
GolfWRX Likes : 1019

Posted 30 December 2018 - 08:21 PM

Welcome Kit does a good job of offsetting the price of membership.

Taylormade M4 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 Haloha

Haloha

    Golf Addict

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 396522
  • Joined: 09/19/2015
  • Location:Hawaii
  • Handicap:5.3
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 31 December 2018 - 02:38 AM

View PostNorboo, on 30 December 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

View PostBYK, on 30 December 2018 - 04:13 PM, said:

It's the only way to get stuff released from the cameron site

Limited edition putters are not sold through the site, or putters at all for that matter

People are split on whether its worth it, but you get a nice member gift every year you join/re up, and the chance to buy stuff when it's released

How does one buy the limited editions?
best bet is to visit the san diego store!
Bag of tricks
Driver: Callaway Rogue SZ 10.5 w/Graphite Design AD-DI 6X
Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL w/Graphite Design AD-DI 7X
Hybrid: Taylormade M1 4HY-21 w/Graphite Design AD-Di 95S
Irons:      Callaway '18 X-Forged 4-PW DG AMT S400  -2 flat/ +2 strong
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6-52/ SM7-56/SM6-60 Copper Lmt.Ed.
Putter: Scotty Cameron H18 or Select M-1
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1X or Bridgestone Tour B RXS

11

#12 Rob McHugh

Rob McHugh

    Rob

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 856 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 374619
  • Joined: 05/05/2015
  • Location:Sydney, Australia
  • Handicap:13
  • Ebay ID:putternut
GolfWRX Likes : 1045

Posted 31 December 2018 - 02:51 AM

I agree that the annual kit is worth the price of admission - if you live Stateside. To send even an oilcloth down here to Sydney they want something laughable  like $60USD. I don’t really mind as I don’t need a ‘heads up’ on new release covers that I haven’t really liked for the last few years anyway. :-)

Rob

12

#13 ckay

ckay

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,507 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14808
  • Joined: 05/15/2006
  • Location:NYC
GolfWRX Likes : 1019

Posted 31 December 2018 - 11:15 AM

View PostRob McHugh, on 31 December 2018 - 02:51 AM, said:

I agree that the annual kit is worth the price of admission - if you live Stateside. To send even an oilcloth down here to Sydney they want something laughable  like $60USD. I don’t really mind as I don’t need a ‘heads up’ on new release covers that I haven’t really liked for the last few years anyway. :-)

Rob
Also the fact that you can pick up the headcovers on eBay for less than it would cost from the Studio Store!
Taylormade M4 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link

13

#14 BottleCap

BottleCap

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132067
  • Joined: 06/30/2011
  • Location:SoCal
GolfWRX Likes : 437

Posted 31 December 2018 - 01:16 PM

View PostHaloha, on 31 December 2018 - 02:38 AM, said:

View PostNorboo, on 30 December 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

View PostBYK, on 30 December 2018 - 04:13 PM, said:

It's the only way to get stuff released from the cameron site

Limited edition putters are not sold through the site, or putters at all for that matter

People are split on whether its worth it, but you get a nice member gift every year you join/re up, and the chance to buy stuff when it's released

How does one buy the limited editions?
best bet is to visit the san diego store!

the gallery has gallery specific clothing and accessories and MTO and tour putters, the limited edition puttters go to authorized Titleist dealers.
Taylormade M3 440 Tensei CK Pro Blue 70S
Titleist 917F3 15 GD TourAD BB 8S
Mizuno MP-18 3-PW DG S400
Vokey SM6 54S and 60K
Cameron Newport 2 CT

14

#15 BYK

BYK

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291513
  • Joined: 01/12/2014
  • Location:Cardinals Nation
GolfWRX Likes : 461

Posted 31 December 2018 - 02:05 PM

View PostBottleCap, on 31 December 2018 - 01:16 PM, said:

View PostHaloha, on 31 December 2018 - 02:38 AM, said:

View PostNorboo, on 30 December 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

View PostBYK, on 30 December 2018 - 04:13 PM, said:

It's the only way to get stuff released from the cameron site

Limited edition putters are not sold through the site, or putters at all for that matter

People are split on whether its worth it, but you get a nice member gift every year you join/re up, and the chance to buy stuff when it's released

How does one buy the limited editions?
best bet is to visit the san diego store!

the gallery has gallery specific clothing and accessories and MTO and tour putters, the limited edition puttters go to authorized Titleist dealers.

This

although I thought for one of the black fridays, an old limited showed up?  Maybe I'm remembering that wrong though

Yadi for President

15

#16 Haloha

Haloha

    Golf Addict

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 396522
  • Joined: 09/19/2015
  • Location:Hawaii
  • Handicap:5.3
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 31 December 2018 - 02:57 PM

View PostBYK, on 31 December 2018 - 02:05 PM, said:

View PostBottleCap, on 31 December 2018 - 01:16 PM, said:

View PostHaloha, on 31 December 2018 - 02:38 AM, said:

View PostNorboo, on 30 December 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

View PostBYK, on 30 December 2018 - 04:13 PM, said:

It's the only way to get stuff released from the cameron site

Limited edition putters are not sold through the site, or putters at all for that matter

People are split on whether its worth it, but you get a nice member gift every year you join/re up, and the chance to buy stuff when it's released

How does one buy the limited editions?
best bet is to visit the san diego store!

the gallery has gallery specific clothing and accessories and MTO and tour putters, the limited edition puttters go to authorized Titleist dealers.

This

although I thought for one of the black fridays, an old limited showed up?  Maybe I'm remembering that wrong though
I heard that most of the limited editions go to the dealers but the harder to get tour putters are sometimes available at SD or Tokyo stores
Bag of tricks
Driver: Callaway Rogue SZ 10.5 w/Graphite Design AD-DI 6X
Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL w/Graphite Design AD-DI 7X
Hybrid: Taylormade M1 4HY-21 w/Graphite Design AD-Di 95S
Irons:      Callaway '18 X-Forged 4-PW DG AMT S400  -2 flat/ +2 strong
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6-52/ SM7-56/SM6-60 Copper Lmt.Ed.
Putter: Scotty Cameron H18 or Select M-1
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1X or Bridgestone Tour B RXS

16

#17 GoGoErky

GoGoErky

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 445702
  • Joined: 11/05/2016
  • Location:Middle of somewhere
GolfWRX Likes : 225

Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:18 PM

New kit is up. Big Bang for the buck this year

17

#18 ponti33602

ponti33602

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 499722
  • Joined: 04/20/2018
  • Location:Tampa
  • Handicap:1000
GolfWRX Likes : 50

Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:36 PM

Kind of sums it up........it is more than worth it if you like the given years membership kit plus the potential to buy other stuff first.
Ping ISI BeNi   3-LW
Ping Zing 3-SW
Ping Pal 4 BeCu (3)
Ping Scottsdale Anser BeNi
Scotty Cameron Newport 2
MannKrafted MA/66 SS
Machine M10 Adjuster Cu

18

#19 Evolved

Evolved

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 50534
  • Joined: 03/03/2008
  • Location:PA
GolfWRX Likes : 83

Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:53 PM

If you're buying for the kit you're doing it wrong. The membership is only worth it if you plan to buy the limited release items throughout the year.

19

#20 EricWGolf

EricWGolf

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414766
  • Joined: 03/07/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 584

Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:57 PM

View PostEvolved, on 02 January 2019 - 01:53 PM, said:

If you're buying for the kit you're doing it wrong. The membership is only worth it if you plan to buy the limited release items throughout the year.

Unless you are buying the kit because you like the stuff in the kit and think it is worth the price, and the option to buy limited release items is potential added value, but not mandatory.  In which case, you are doing it exactly right.

TaylorMade M4 - Oban Devotion 6
TaylorMade M4 3 Wood - KuroKage 70
TaylorMade M4 3 Hybrid - KuroKage 80
TaylorMade P790 4-PW - Nippon Modus 120
TaylorMade Milled Grind 51/56 - Nippon Modus 120
TaylorMade HiToe 60 - Nippon Modus 120

TaylorMade Spider Tour Black

Posted Image

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 GoGoErky

GoGoErky

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 445702
  • Joined: 11/05/2016
  • Location:Middle of somewhere
GolfWRX Likes : 225

Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:05 PM

View PostEricWGolf, on 02 January 2019 - 01:57 PM, said:

View PostEvolved, on 02 January 2019 - 01:53 PM, said:

If you're buying for the kit you're doing it wrong. The membership is only worth it if you plan to buy the limited release items throughout the year.

Unless you are buying the kit because you like the stuff in the kit and think it is worth the price, and the option to buy limited release items is potential added value, but not mandatory.  In which case, you are doing it exactly right.

Bingo. I have s few friends who have gotten in just for the kit and maybe grab some stuff in the releases but werenít going to spend the day refreshing trying to get every release

21

#22 niscur24

niscur24

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3228
  • Joined: 07/21/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 819

Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:00 PM

I joined up this year just for the kit! The colors are great and the backpack will be heavily used. The 2018 kit I skipped as I had no use for the Sunday bag and I bought the 2017 kit off eBay cheaper than the membership and use the camo bag all the time.

I honestly donít plan to try to fight the hordes for the limited stuffs as all of the 2018 stuff did nothing for me. This year the kit is enough for me. But to each his own.
Titleist 917D3 9.5 TS 74
Titleist 917F2 16.5 Speeder TS 8.2
Titleist 917F2 21 Rombax 8X07 Tour Issue
Titleist 716 AP2 4-PW AMT
Titleist JDM Vokey TVD-R 50/54
Titleist JDM Vokey Forged 58
Some form of a Scotty

PLUS A PLETHORA OF NIKE BACKUPS

WITB:http://www.golfwrx.c...date-nike-time/

22

#23 ponti33602

ponti33602

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 499722
  • Joined: 04/20/2018
  • Location:Tampa
  • Handicap:1000
GolfWRX Likes : 50

Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:06 PM

View Postniscur24, on 02 January 2019 - 03:00 PM, said:

I joined up this year just for the kit! The colors are great and the backpack will be heavily used. The 2018 kit I skipped as I had no use for the Sunday bag and I bought the 2017 kit off eBay cheaper than the membership and use the camo bag all the time.

I honestly don't plan to try to fight the hordes for the limited stuffs as all of the 2018 stuff did nothing for me. This year the kit is enough for me. But to each his own.

Does anyone know how many members there are?  So sounds like even with the membership it is quite challenging to get something when released?
Ping ISI BeNi   3-LW
Ping Zing 3-SW
Ping Pal 4 BeCu (3)
Ping Scottsdale Anser BeNi
Scotty Cameron Newport 2
MannKrafted MA/66 SS
Machine M10 Adjuster Cu

23

#24 EricWGolf

EricWGolf

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414766
  • Joined: 03/07/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 584

Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:33 PM

View Postponti33602, on 02 January 2019 - 03:06 PM, said:

Does anyone know how many members there are?  So sounds like even with the membership it is quite challenging to get something when released?

If the release is “good” it can be very challenging.  Some are gone within minutes.  Basically, if you aren’t constantly refreshing your browser and hitting “buy” the minute it is available, you aren’t going to get it.

The 2018 releases were . . . not Scotty’s most popular.  A few lasted several hours or even through the day.  I think one or two made it to the following day.
TaylorMade M4 - Oban Devotion 6
TaylorMade M4 3 Wood - KuroKage 70
TaylorMade M4 3 Hybrid - KuroKage 80
TaylorMade P790 4-PW - Nippon Modus 120
TaylorMade Milled Grind 51/56 - Nippon Modus 120
TaylorMade HiToe 60 - Nippon Modus 120

TaylorMade Spider Tour Black

Posted Image

24

#25 wilymo

wilymo

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 419872
  • Joined: 04/09/2016
  • Ebay ID:wilymo
GolfWRX Likes : 44

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:01 PM

The kit is usually worth it but if you’re buying it for the limited stuff it can be hard to get the good ones. For me, the biggest turn off is shipping and tax always adds like $30 to the price of a head cover which is annoying. Usually ends up being cheaper finding on the bst


25

#26 GoGoErky

GoGoErky

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 445702
  • Joined: 11/05/2016
  • Location:Middle of somewhere
GolfWRX Likes : 225

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:17 PM

View Postponti33602, on 02 January 2019 - 03:06 PM, said:

View Postniscur24, on 02 January 2019 - 03:00 PM, said:

I joined up this year just for the kit! The colors are great and the backpack will be heavily used. The 2018 kit I skipped as I had no use for the Sunday bag and I bought the 2017 kit off eBay cheaper than the membership and use the camo bag all the time.

I honestly don't plan to try to fight the hordes for the limited stuffs as all of the 2018 stuff did nothing for me. This year the kit is enough for me. But to each his own.

Does anyone know how many members there are?  So sounds like even with the membership it is quite challenging to get something when released?

Itís not known iirc but I has grown the last couple years. Iíve been actively looking at releases for the last two years. Other than 1 or 2 times in 2017 and once this year I never had a problem getting anything. This year I donít buy much but was able to add to my cart with no issues then when/what I chose not to buy I just Reno removed from the cart. The key is to be logged in and ready before 1130 east coast and to keep checking. Some hit at 1130 and others as late as 12

26

#27 DrJACOB

DrJACOB

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47992
  • Joined: 02/04/2008
  • Location:Michigan
  • Handicap:1.7
GolfWRX Likes : 68

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:20 PM

Last year I purchased the kit early Feb. and found out the Sunday bag was back ordered after I noticed it never came.  The Kit didn't show up for another 3 months yet my card was ran that day.  Also should mention that the few times I went to buy

something released  (ex. Roller Divit tool) it Sold out.  Yet on Ebay you can pay double to get the sold out item.  

So you get cool Scotty Cameron Swag that it worth $100 imo however also basically become a worthless Member with a bunch of Ebay Flippers! LOL
TM M1 10.5 with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 8X
Ping Stretch 13* with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7X
Titlesit 910H 19*
Miura Bades 4-PW
Miura Wedges 51,55,59
Callaway PM 64
BB2 or at least one of my 8802 style putters

27

#28 semarlor

semarlor

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118887
  • Joined: 12/14/2010
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
GolfWRX Likes : 227

Posted 02 January 2019 - 07:25 PM

I just ordered the new kit...they must have learned from the CF that was last year because it says "order today and receive the member kit within 2 weeks." I know a lot of guys were pretty pissed last year (and rightly so.) I ordered mine knowing it would be a while before it showed up so I was mentally prepared for it.

28

#29 GoGoErky

GoGoErky

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 445702
  • Joined: 11/05/2016
  • Location:Middle of somewhere
GolfWRX Likes : 225

Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:59 PM

View PostDrJACOB, on 02 January 2019 - 05:20 PM, said:

Last year I purchased the kit early Feb. and found out the Sunday bag was back ordered after I noticed it never came.  The Kit didn't show up for another 3 months yet my card was ran that day.  Also should mention that the few times I went to buy

something released  (ex. Roller Divit tool) it Sold out.  Yet on Ebay you can pay double to get the sold out item.  

So you get cool Scotty Cameron Swag that it worth $100 imo however also basically become a worthless Member with a bunch of Ebay Flippers! LOL

They had an increase in membership and since they outsource their bags it takes awhile followed by where you fall in line in order number.

As for releases I think people make it sound harder than it is to get most items. Outside of a bag in 2017 and one of the majors and one release this year I had no issues getting what I wanted or putting items in my cart.  One has to be patient and get logged in a little early and stay with it as many times items donít release exactly at 1130 eastern.

As for the flippers thatís typical of any hobby market out there

29

#30 WhereIsDetroit

WhereIsDetroit

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 510230
  • Joined: 08/16/2018
  • Location:Metro Detroit
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 02 January 2019 - 10:56 PM

When do the limited release items become available? Are there social media posts like Bettinardis Hive? Email warnings?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors