Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Nike Clothing 2019


204 replies to this topic

#151 LoganHecky

LoganHecky

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 500192
  • Joined: 04/25/2018
  • Location:St. Joseph, MI
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 07 January 2019 - 09:42 PM

View PostBangtidy, on 07 January 2019 - 07:35 AM, said:

Quick q on the light bone flex trousers from last year, having looked with no success am I right in assuming the matching belt is/was tour issue only?
The light bone color is available in the leather woven g-flex belt.

Titleist 917D3 10.25* Rogue MAX 65X
Titleist 917F3 16.5* Rogue MAX 65S
Titleist 818H2 19.75* Tensei Pro White S
Callaway Apex Pro '16 4-PW XP 95S
Titleist Vokey SM7 50* F Grind, 54* S Grind, 58* M Grind
Scotty Cameron '18 Newport 2

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#152 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,183 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 4342

Posted 07 January 2019 - 09:58 PM

Will Nike have any leather TW belts in 19?

2

#153 WHC888

WHC888

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,447 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 107191
  • Joined: 04/30/2010
  • Location:Houston & Tulsa
  • Handicap:7.9
GolfWRX Likes : 2914

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:28 AM

View Postrackemroller, on 07 January 2019 - 09:17 PM, said:

View PostWHC888, on 07 January 2019 - 08:56 PM, said:


What are shirts 4 and 5?

Vapor Heather AT8870 Habanero Red & Black
Taylormade M3 440 9* w/  Tour AD TP 6s (-3/4")
Callaway Rogue SZ 13.5* w/ Proforce V2
Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons KBS FLT
Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons KBS C Taper Lite
Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons KBS $ Taper

NIKE OVEN  Engage Wedges 46* Mike Taylor Specials

ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet Posted Image
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 49* wedge / KBS $Taper
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 53* wedge / KBS $Taper
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 58* wedge / KBS $Taper

Callaway Rogue SZ 9* w/  Tour AD TP 6s (-3/4") - on the bench







Posted Image

3

#154 KMeloney

KMeloney

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,645 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26608
  • Joined: 03/12/2007
  • Handicap:@ 7
GolfWRX Likes : 995

Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:36 PM

I've never owned a Nike golf polo. Assuming (no idea, really) that there are different cuts from line to line, can anyone give a brief breakdown of how each line fits?

Specifically, I'd be looking for slim-fitting with shorter sleeves (often described as a "european fit") and a long enough length to be/stay tucked.

Thanks, folks.

4

#155 Lesmond

Lesmond

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,363 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183986
  • Joined: 06/01/2012
  • Location:The Bay Area, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 6996

Posted 08 January 2019 - 03:33 PM

You could go with the “modern fit” for a slim fit look. Which has shorter sleeves you mentioned.

I have a couple of them and I have to size up from the normal standard fit.

TaylorMade M3 Driver 9.5*
TaylorMade M3 FWY 15*
TaylorMade M2 FWY 18*

Titleist 718 T-MB 4
Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Vokey SM7 50*, Cleveland RTX4 54* mid, Cleveland RTX4 58* mid
Nike Method Prototype 006 Rory Mcilroy
Posted Image

5

#156 KMeloney

KMeloney

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,645 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26608
  • Joined: 03/12/2007
  • Handicap:@ 7
GolfWRX Likes : 995

Posted 08 January 2019 - 04:01 PM

View PostLesmond, on 08 January 2019 - 03:33 PM, said:

You could go with the “modern fit” for a slim fit look. Which has shorter sleeves you mentioned.

I have a couple of them and I have to size up from the normal standard fit.

Thanks for that. Are the "standard fit" shirts at all slim or tapered? And are all "modern fit" shirts clearly marked as such (and easy to find)?

6

#157 Lesmond

Lesmond

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,363 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183986
  • Joined: 06/01/2012
  • Location:The Bay Area, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 6996

Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:15 PM

View PostKMeloney, on 08 January 2019 - 04:01 PM, said:

View PostLesmond, on 08 January 2019 - 03:33 PM, said:

You could go with the “modern fit” for a slim fit look. Which has shorter sleeves you mentioned.

I have a couple of them and I have to size up from the normal standard fit.

Thanks for that. Are the "standard fit" shirts at all slim or tapered? And are all "modern fit" shirts clearly marked as such (and easy to find)?

Yes. They say “modern fit” in the neck tag next to the size.

They also come with a hang tag but the arm pit stating it’s “slim fit”. Regular shirts come with that but says “standard fit” instead.

Standard ones fit looser and normal compared to the modern ones. Especially in the sleeves, they are shorter in length.
TaylorMade M3 Driver 9.5*
TaylorMade M3 FWY 15*
TaylorMade M2 FWY 18*

Titleist 718 T-MB 4
Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Vokey SM7 50*, Cleveland RTX4 54* mid, Cleveland RTX4 58* mid
Nike Method Prototype 006 Rory Mcilroy
Posted Image

7

#158 WHC888

WHC888

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,447 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 107191
  • Joined: 04/30/2010
  • Location:Houston & Tulsa
  • Handicap:7.9
GolfWRX Likes : 2914

Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:34 PM

View PostLesmond, on 08 January 2019 - 07:15 PM, said:

View PostKMeloney, on 08 January 2019 - 04:01 PM, said:

View PostLesmond, on 08 January 2019 - 03:33 PM, said:

You could go with the “modern fit” for a slim fit look. Which has shorter sleeves you mentioned.

I have a couple of them and I have to size up from the normal standard fit.

Thanks for that. Are the "standard fit" shirts at all slim or tapered? And are all "modern fit" shirts clearly marked as such (and easy to find)?

Yes. They say “modern fit” in the neck tag next to the size.

They also come with a hang tag but the arm pit stating it’s “slim fit”. Regular shirts come with that but says “standard fit” instead.

Standard ones fit looser and normal compared to the modern ones. Especially in the sleeves, they are shorter in length.
and unfortunately for K that based on this year's catalog Nike is going away from "modern fit", everything is labeled as "standard fit" as far as I can see. Also all the TW line is out (standard fit only), your best bet is early 2018 and most of 2017 blade collar offering.
2018-
Posted Image
Posted Image
Taylormade M3 440 9* w/  Tour AD TP 6s (-3/4")
Callaway Rogue SZ 13.5* w/ Proforce V2
Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons KBS FLT
Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons KBS C Taper Lite
Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons KBS $ Taper

NIKE OVEN  Engage Wedges 46* Mike Taylor Specials

ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet Posted Image
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 49* wedge / KBS $Taper
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 53* wedge / KBS $Taper
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 58* wedge / KBS $Taper

Callaway Rogue SZ 9* w/  Tour AD TP 6s (-3/4") - on the bench







Posted Image

8

#159 randyfitz

randyfitz

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 272296
  • Joined: 08/22/2013
  • Location:cola, sc
GolfWRX Likes : 46

Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:44 PM

Anybody found the red shirt Rory wore on Friday at the sentry?

9

#160 Lesmond

Lesmond

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,363 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183986
  • Joined: 06/01/2012
  • Location:The Bay Area, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 6996

Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:24 AM

View Postrandyfitz, on 08 January 2019 - 07:44 PM, said:

Anybody found the red shirt Rory wore on Friday at the sentry?

Dry Vapor Polo PRT OLC?

https://m.box.com/sh...qa0tzebxtrvpxmn

TaylorMade M3 Driver 9.5*
TaylorMade M3 FWY 15*
TaylorMade M2 FWY 18*

Titleist 718 T-MB 4
Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Vokey SM7 50*, Cleveland RTX4 54* mid, Cleveland RTX4 58* mid
Nike Method Prototype 006 Rory Mcilroy
Posted Image

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#161 lopey986

lopey986

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,897 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 413808
  • Joined: 02/28/2016
  • Location:Illinois
  • Ebay ID:lopey986
GolfWRX Likes : 1104

Posted 09 January 2019 - 08:24 AM

View PostWHC888, on 08 January 2019 - 07:34 PM, said:

View PostLesmond, on 08 January 2019 - 07:15 PM, said:

View PostKMeloney, on 08 January 2019 - 04:01 PM, said:

View PostLesmond, on 08 January 2019 - 03:33 PM, said:

You could go with the “modern fit” for a slim fit look. Which has shorter sleeves you mentioned.

I have a couple of them and I have to size up from the normal standard fit.

Thanks for that. Are the "standard fit" shirts at all slim or tapered? And are all "modern fit" shirts clearly marked as such (and easy to find)?

Yes. They say “modern fit” in the neck tag next to the size.

They also come with a hang tag but the arm pit stating it’s “slim fit”. Regular shirts come with that but says “standard fit” instead.

Standard ones fit looser and normal compared to the modern ones. Especially in the sleeves, they are shorter in length.
and unfortunately for K that based on this year's catalog Nike is going away from "modern fit", everything is labeled as "standard fit" as far as I can see. Also all the TW line is out (standard fit only), your best bet is early 2018 and most of 2017 blade collar offering.
2018-
Posted Image
Posted Image

man if they go to all standard fit i guess i won't be buying any new Nike stuff anymore, modern/slim fit is where it's at.

Edited by lopey986, 09 January 2019 - 08:24 AM.


11

#162 Warrick

Warrick

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 8,995 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 275445
  • Joined: 09/10/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 5533

Posted 09 January 2019 - 08:43 AM

I am glad I have about 7-8 of the Aeroreact slim blade in the closet.
GBB Epic 9* - Tensei Pro Orange 60
Rogue SZ 3W - Tensei Pro Orange 70
Epic 3H - Tensei Pro White 90
Apex 4H - KK 80
Mizuno 919 combo 5-P - PX LZ 6.0
Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
O-Works Black 7s Tank
TM TP5X

www.creedthoughts.gov.www/creedthoughts

12

#163 KMeloney

KMeloney

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,645 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26608
  • Joined: 03/12/2007
  • Handicap:@ 7
GolfWRX Likes : 995

Posted 09 January 2019 - 09:19 AM

Lesmond & WHC888 -- Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

13

#164 randyfitz

randyfitz

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 272296
  • Joined: 08/22/2013
  • Location:cola, sc
GolfWRX Likes : 46

Posted 09 January 2019 - 11:55 AM

Lesmond - I think that's it - wonder when it will be available to the public?

Nevermin - see now where it says 3/31

Edited by randyfitz, 09 January 2019 - 11:59 AM.


14

#165 Bangtidy

Bangtidy

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 153533
  • Joined: 01/05/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:38 PM

Anyone else feeling a bit underwhelmed so far? All seems a bit bland and boring, a lack of modern fit in shirts really surprises me. No white pants/shorts is also a surprise. Just seems like Nike took a step back for me with this years stuff....


15

#166 carrier street

carrier street

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29377
  • Joined: 05/21/2007
  • Location:Michigan
GolfWRX Likes : 871

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:52 PM

View Postlopey986, on 09 January 2019 - 08:24 AM, said:

View PostWHC888, on 08 January 2019 - 07:34 PM, said:

View PostLesmond, on 08 January 2019 - 07:15 PM, said:

View PostKMeloney, on 08 January 2019 - 04:01 PM, said:

View PostLesmond, on 08 January 2019 - 03:33 PM, said:

You could go with the “modern fit” for a slim fit look. Which has shorter sleeves you mentioned.

I have a couple of them and I have to size up from the normal standard fit.

Thanks for that. Are the "standard fit" shirts at all slim or tapered? And are all "modern fit" shirts clearly marked as such (and easy to find)?

Yes. They say “modern fit” in the neck tag next to the size.

They also come with a hang tag but the arm pit stating it’s “slim fit”. Regular shirts come with that but says “standard fit” instead.

Standard ones fit looser and normal compared to the modern ones. Especially in the sleeves, they are shorter in length.
and unfortunately for K that based on this year's catalog Nike is going away from "modern fit", everything is labeled as "standard fit" as far as I can see. Also all the TW line is out (standard fit only), your best bet is early 2018 and most of 2017 blade collar offering.
2018-
Posted Image
Posted Image

man if they go to all standard fit i guess i won't be buying any new Nike stuff anymore, modern/slim fit is where it's at.

Same boat. Their larges are too big and mediums are small in standard fit. I get Nike SB polos in large because they fit me best. Then again, maybe they changed the cut of standard fit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
M3
910 FD
P790 UDI 2 iron
3-PW MP18 MB
Vokey 54S and 60L
Scotty TEI3 Newport

16

#167 third-times-a-charm

third-times-a-charm

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 464568
  • Joined: 04/22/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 669

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:18 AM

View Postcarrier street, on 09 January 2019 - 01:52 PM, said:


Same boat. Their larges are too big and mediums are small in standard fit. I get Nike SB polos in large because they fit me best. Then again, maybe they changed the cut of standard fit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nike standard fit in medium is *perfect* for me. It's literally the best cut polo I have ever worn in my life and its almost like it's tailored for me. The sleeve size, width, length of the torso, etc.

YMMV I guess...I'm not mad at all!
Long Live Nike

17

#168 Unteachable

Unteachable

    Tour Winner

  • BST Volunteer Mods
  • 903 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 19031
  • Joined: 09/07/2006
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:32 AM

View Postthird-times-a-charm, on 10 January 2019 - 10:18 AM, said:

View Postcarrier street, on 09 January 2019 - 01:52 PM, said:

Same boat. Their larges are too big and mediums are small in standard fit. I get Nike SB polos in large because they fit me best. Then again, maybe they changed the cut of standard fit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nike standard fit in medium is *perfect* for me. It's literally the best cut polo I have ever worn in my life and its almost like it's tailored for me. The sleeve size, width, length of the torso, etc.

YMMV I guess...I'm not mad at all!

I feel the same way about the standard fit in Large- perfect fit

18

#169 lopey986

lopey986

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,897 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 413808
  • Joined: 02/28/2016
  • Location:Illinois
  • Ebay ID:lopey986
GolfWRX Likes : 1104

Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:59 PM

View PostUnteachable, on 10 January 2019 - 11:32 AM, said:

View Postthird-times-a-charm, on 10 January 2019 - 10:18 AM, said:

View Postcarrier street, on 09 January 2019 - 01:52 PM, said:

Same boat. Their larges are too big and mediums are small in standard fit. I get Nike SB polos in large because they fit me best. Then again, maybe they changed the cut of standard fit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nike standard fit in medium is *perfect* for me. It's literally the best cut polo I have ever worn in my life and its almost like it's tailored for me. The sleeve size, width, length of the torso, etc.

YMMV I guess...I'm not mad at all!

I feel the same way about the standard fit in Large- perfect fit

ya'll lucky. standard fit medium is too short, large is like wearing a sack. modern/slim fit large is money. perfect fit and extra length at the bottom.

19

#170 KMeloney

KMeloney

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,645 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26608
  • Joined: 03/12/2007
  • Handicap:@ 7
GolfWRX Likes : 995

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:56 PM

View Postlopey986, on 10 January 2019 - 12:59 PM, said:

ya'll lucky. standard fit medium is too short, large is like wearing a sack. modern/slim fit large is money. perfect fit and extra length at the bottom.

I'm wondering if this will be exactly what I find as well.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#171 Yanki01

Yanki01

    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,538 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 58157
  • Joined: 06/17/2008
  • Location:Corpus Christi, TX
  • Handicap:4.4
GolfWRX Likes : 2609

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:20 PM

View PostUnteachable, on 10 January 2019 - 11:32 AM, said:

View Postthird-times-a-charm, on 10 January 2019 - 10:18 AM, said:

View Postcarrier street, on 09 January 2019 - 01:52 PM, said:

Same boat. Their larges are too big and mediums are small in standard fit. I get Nike SB polos in large because they fit me best. Then again, maybe they changed the cut of standard fit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nike standard fit in medium is *perfect* for me. It's literally the best cut polo I have ever worn in my life and its almost like it's tailored for me. The sleeve size, width, length of the torso, etc.

YMMV I guess...I'm not mad at all!

I feel the same way about the standard fit in Large- perfect fit

same for me - TW standard fit in large fits me perfect. I have found although regular Nike golf polo's in standard fit are not the same standard fit on the TW line. they're a lot smaller.
915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
712u 4i Recoil F4 110
714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S Nippon WV115
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G


WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec

21

#172 lopey986

lopey986

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,897 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 413808
  • Joined: 02/28/2016
  • Location:Illinois
  • Ebay ID:lopey986
GolfWRX Likes : 1104

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:27 PM

View PostYanki01, on 10 January 2019 - 02:20 PM, said:

View PostUnteachable, on 10 January 2019 - 11:32 AM, said:

View Postthird-times-a-charm, on 10 January 2019 - 10:18 AM, said:

View Postcarrier street, on 09 January 2019 - 01:52 PM, said:

Same boat. Their larges are too big and mediums are small in standard fit. I get Nike SB polos in large because they fit me best. Then again, maybe they changed the cut of standard fit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nike standard fit in medium is *perfect* for me. It's literally the best cut polo I have ever worn in my life and its almost like it's tailored for me. The sleeve size, width, length of the torso, etc.

YMMV I guess...I'm not mad at all!

I feel the same way about the standard fit in Large- perfect fit

same for me - TW standard fit in large fits me perfect. I have found although regular Nike golf polo's in standard fit are not the same standard fit on the TW line. they're a lot smaller.

interesting. sounds like TW in a medium may work for me if standard fit mediums are too small.

22

#173 Nowlin

Nowlin

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 421182
  • Joined: 04/16/2016
  • Location:Richmond, VA
  • Handicap:9
  • Ebay ID:Jmnowlin23
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:15 PM

The TW collection use to be Nike’s luxury golf line. They were better fabrics and designs, had the perforated collars, and the TW metal snaps. With the latest TW products, even the shoes, I no longer feel like I am getting a better quality. The products feel like they simply have the TW logo slapped on them. I hope they bring the quality and uniqueness back to the TW Collection.

23

#174 KMeloney

KMeloney

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,645 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26608
  • Joined: 03/12/2007
  • Handicap:@ 7
GolfWRX Likes : 995

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:36 PM

View PostNowlin, on 10 January 2019 - 04:15 PM, said:

The TW collection use to be Nike’s luxury golf line. They were better fabrics and designs, had the perforated collars, and the TW metal snaps. With the latest TW products, even the shoes, I no longer feel like I am getting a better quality. The products feel like they simply have the TW logo slapped on them. I hope they Tiger Woods brings the quality and uniqueness back to the TW Collection.

Fixed that for you.

(If Tiger gets "all the way back" [to greatness], then maybe his namesake's line gets buoyed, too.)

24

#175 cvhookem63

cvhookem63

    HOOK 'EM

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,292 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 307989
  • Joined: 04/11/2014
  • Location:East Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 4668

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:53 PM

anybody pick up one of these yet?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

WITB Link
TaylorMade Tour Issue M1 440 8.5* Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 8X
NIKE Vapor Fly 14* Fujikura Rombax P95X
NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec X
TaylorMade P770 5-9 X100
NIKE OVEN Engage 46* | Engage 50*SS / 55*SS / 60*DS S400
NIKE Custom Copper Insert B2-05 | SCOTTY CAMERON Select Squareback or Pro Platinum Mid Sur 35"/375g

25

#176 CaseyDan

CaseyDan

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 469 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 368313
  • Joined: 03/26/2015
  • Location:Dallas, Texas
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 415

Posted 10 January 2019 - 07:15 PM

View PostWarrick, on 09 January 2019 - 08:43 AM, said:

I am glad I have about 7-8 of the Aeroreact slim blade in the closet.

Ditto. Best polo Nike ever made. May buy a few more off the bay. Love light blue, teal and yellow/orange color.
TaylorMade M2 Tenesi Pro White 60s
Callaway XR 16 Blueboard 70s
Callaway Apex 2019 w/ Elevate Tour
Vokey SM7 52.12F Raw
TaylorMade 58* Hi-Toe
Scotty Cameron MilSpec 33/350

26

#177 lopey986

lopey986

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,897 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 413808
  • Joined: 02/28/2016
  • Location:Illinois
  • Ebay ID:lopey986
GolfWRX Likes : 1104

Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:20 AM

View Postcvhookem63, on 10 January 2019 - 04:53 PM, said:

anybody pick up one of these yet?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

not yet, but i'm gonna get at least the blue one. i've got a 25% off code that i'm saving for the AM1's and one of those hats will be in there as well, probably a few other things too.

27

#178 Kid Bro Sweets

Kid Bro Sweets

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 31856
  • Joined: 06/16/2007
  • Location:Toronto, Canada
  • Ebay ID:fukijama
GolfWRX Likes : 57

Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:56 PM

View PostWHC888, on 08 January 2019 - 07:34 PM, said:

View PostLesmond, on 08 January 2019 - 07:15 PM, said:

View PostKMeloney, on 08 January 2019 - 04:01 PM, said:

View PostLesmond, on 08 January 2019 - 03:33 PM, said:

You could go with the “modern fit” for a slim fit look. Which has shorter sleeves you mentioned.

I have a couple of them and I have to size up from the normal standard fit.

Thanks for that. Are the "standard fit" shirts at all slim or tapered? And are all "modern fit" shirts clearly marked as such (and easy to find)?

Yes. They say “modern fit” in the neck tag next to the size.

They also come with a hang tag but the arm pit stating it’s “slim fit”. Regular shirts come with that but says “standard fit” instead.

Standard ones fit looser and normal compared to the modern ones. Especially in the sleeves, they are shorter in length.
and unfortunately for K that based on this year's catalog Nike is going away from "modern fit", everything is labeled as "standard fit" as far as I can see. Also all the TW line is out (standard fit only), your best bet is early 2018 and most of 2017 blade collar offering.
2018-
Posted Image
Posted Image

My opinion is there is only one fit and that the slim fits are just relabeled or vanity sizing.

I have the zonal cooling blade (slim) and collar camo (standard) fit ones and they fit exactly the same on me except the blade ones are one size up.
Ping G400 Max Kuro Kage DC
Taylormade 2016 M2 3HL Fuji Pro 73
Cobra 5-6 F8 HZRDUS Red 75
Oven Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4 Modus3 105
Ping I200 5-W Modus3 105
Nike Engage Wedges Modus 125
Nike Origin B2-01

28

#179 Lesmond

Lesmond

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,363 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183986
  • Joined: 06/01/2012
  • Location:The Bay Area, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 6996

Posted 13 January 2019 - 03:19 AM

These are up now. But no chest swoosh.

Nike Dri-FIT Vapor https://nike.app.link/Ut5tnxQgrT
TaylorMade M3 Driver 9.5*
TaylorMade M3 FWY 15*
TaylorMade M2 FWY 18*

Titleist 718 T-MB 4
Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Vokey SM7 50*, Cleveland RTX4 54* mid, Cleveland RTX4 58* mid
Nike Method Prototype 006 Rory Mcilroy
Posted Image

29

#180 carrier street

carrier street

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29377
  • Joined: 05/21/2007
  • Location:Michigan
GolfWRX Likes : 871

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:47 PM

View PostLesmond, on 13 January 2019 - 03:19 AM, said:

These are up now. But no chest swoosh.

Nike Dri-FIT Vapor https://nike.app.link/Ut5tnxQgrT

I love that print and HATE that it's not on the whole shirt.

M3
910 FD
P790 UDI 2 iron
3-PW MP18 MB
Vokey 54S and 60L
Scotty TEI3 Newport

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users


    Dycussk8

GolfWRX Sponsors