Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Before & After


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 leezer99

leezer99

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 94152
  • Joined: 09/10/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 1199

Posted 10 December 2018 - 04:15 PM

How far you can go in just 8 short years... From 12 years old to 20 years old and on the Web.com

Congrats to Norman Xiong on some great play last week.





Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 kekoa

kekoa

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,986 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66944
  • Joined: 10/02/2008
  • Location:in the hole
  • Handicap:4-20
GolfWRX Likes : 1978

Posted 10 December 2018 - 04:17 PM

Seems like a cool kid.  Only think I have against him is joining Callaway :)

2

#3 heavy_hitter

heavy_hitter

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,803 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 366715
  • Joined: 03/16/2015
GolfWRX Likes : 2461

Posted 10 December 2018 - 04:49 PM

Big Kid horrible swing at 12.

3

#4 kekoa

kekoa

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,986 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66944
  • Joined: 10/02/2008
  • Location:in the hole
  • Handicap:4-20
GolfWRX Likes : 1978

Posted 10 December 2018 - 04:54 PM

View Postheavy_hitter, on 10 December 2018 - 04:49 PM, said:

Big Kid horrible swing at 12.

Some slightly awkward moves, but who cares?  The kid can flat out play.

4

#5 Shades234

Shades234

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446016
  • Joined: 11/08/2016
  • Location:San Diego
  • Handicap:0.3
GolfWRX Likes : 74

Posted 11 December 2018 - 06:19 PM

View Postleezer99, on 10 December 2018 - 05:25 PM, said:

View Postkekoa, on 10 December 2018 - 04:54 PM, said:

View Postheavy_hitter, on 10 December 2018 - 04:49 PM, said:

Big Kid horrible swing at 12.

Some slightly awkward moves, but who cares?  The kid can flat out play.

Did you see the No Laying Up thing they just put out with him?  He hit his 5 iron 255 on Trackman... driver was 329.

I didn't get why he had 3 3-irons.


5

#6 mrshinsa

mrshinsa

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 476520
  • Joined: 07/26/2017
  • Location:Bay Area, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 81

Posted 11 December 2018 - 06:39 PM

His swing looks fine.  
Could be worse.

https://www.golfchan...hree-korea-open

6

#7 JuniorGolfParent

JuniorGolfParent

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 517964
  • Joined: 12/10/2018
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 11 December 2018 - 06:50 PM

View Postmrshinsa, on 11 December 2018 - 06:39 PM, said:

His swing looks fine.  
Could be worse.

https://www.golfchan...hree-korea-open

Long-time lurker, first time poster(!)

There is a junior golfer at US Kids events who is like this: falls over on routine shots, parent(s) do major fist pumps on short putts made (<3 ft even)

Nice enough player/parent(s) but the huge celebrations for routine par putts are overkill

7

#8 kekoa

kekoa

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,986 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66944
  • Joined: 10/02/2008
  • Location:in the hole
  • Handicap:4-20
GolfWRX Likes : 1978

Posted 11 December 2018 - 08:52 PM

View Postleezer99, on 11 December 2018 - 08:05 PM, said:

View PostJuniorGolfParent, on 11 December 2018 - 06:50 PM, said:

View Postmrshinsa, on 11 December 2018 - 06:39 PM, said:

His swing looks fine.  
Could be worse.

https://www.golfchan...hree-korea-open

Long-time lurker, first time poster(!)

There is a junior golfer at US Kids events who is like this: falls over on routine shots, parent(s) do major fist pumps on short putts made (<3 ft even)

Nice enough player/parent(s) but the huge celebrations for routine par putts are overkill

I'm all for a fist pump but the yelling is so childish.  I'm sure the kids are mortified that their parents are like this.  I'm sure Kekoa knows who I'm talking about.

Sorry bro. Iíll make sure to keep it down in the future :)

8



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors