Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

2019 Club Cameron Kit


184 replies to this topic

#61 loowaters

loowaters

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6250
  • Joined: 09/26/2005
  • Location:Waterloo, IA
  • Ebay ID:loowaters
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 04 January 2019 - 08:41 PM

Well, I just re-upped.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#62 drew1527

drew1527

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113815
  • Joined: 08/29/2010
  • Location:Ohio
  • Ebay ID:Drew1527
GolfWRX Likes : 156

Posted 04 January 2019 - 09:19 PM

I got an alert from fed ex that a package was set to deliver next Thursday so fingers crossed

2

#63 makgolfn

makgolfn

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 27243
  • Joined: 03/30/2007
  • Location:Indiana
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 05 January 2019 - 04:24 AM

i ordered mine at 4:30pm est wednesday and received shipping notice with a delivery date of 1/10. That would be by far the fastest delivery of a membership kit in the 9 years iíve been a member.

3

#64 djtalon

djtalon

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 474662
  • Joined: 07/11/2017
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:15
  • Ebay ID:djtalon
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 05 January 2019 - 07:36 AM

View Postmakgolfn, on 05 January 2019 - 04:24 AM, said:

i ordered mine at 4:30pm est wednesday and received shipping notice with a delivery date of 1/10. That would be by far the fastest delivery of a membership kit in the 9 years i've been a member.

That's awesome. I ordered mine around 2pm ET Thursday. Hopefully it'll ship soon.

4

#65 n_rones

n_rones

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 449536
  • Joined: 12/21/2016
  • Location:New York
  • Handicap:4.3
GolfWRX Likes : 82

Posted 05 January 2019 - 09:38 AM

Got my shipping notification today. Estimated I’ll have it by 1/10

Srixon Z785 9.5° HC HZRDUS Yellow 6.0 76
Callaway GBB Epic 15° HZRDUS Yellow 6.0 76
Srixon Z H85 19° Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0 85
Srixon Z H65 22° Miyazaki
Srixon Z745 5-PW KBS Tour
Titleist Vokey SM4 50°
Titleist Vokey SM4 54°
Titleist Vokey SM4 58°
Scotty Cameron California Monterey 1.5 Stability Shaft

5

#66 WillyL

WillyL

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 302237
  • Joined: 03/17/2014
  • Location:Winnipeg, Canada
  • Handicap:Me
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 05 January 2019 - 01:59 PM

Ordered on Wednesday. Itís going to be here Monday‼️ All the way to Canada😉

Edited by WillyL, 05 January 2019 - 02:02 PM.

Nike Vapor Pro/ Vapor Flex 440 ADBB 6s
Nike Vapor 3 wood Diamana S+
Nike SQ2 19 hybrid Aldila VS Proto
Mizuno MP18 4-6 SC, 7-PW MB C-Taper 120s
Vokey SM6 50-10, 54-14 & 58-04
Studio Select NP2
Custom 2015 Scotty GOLO 3
Scotty M2 (Gamer)

6

#67 jacobEDGE

jacobEDGE

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446572
  • Joined: 11/15/2016
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:3.9
GolfWRX Likes : 1237

Posted 06 January 2019 - 12:11 AM

View Postmakgolfn, on 05 January 2019 - 04:24 AM, said:

i ordered mine at 4:30pm est wednesday and received shipping notice with a delivery date of 1/10. That would be by far the fastest delivery of a membership kit in the 9 years i've been a member.

Ordered mine 10:50am MST/12:50pm EST and haven't gotten a shipping notification yet. :russian_roulette:

7

#68 Therealpatgiles

Therealpatgiles

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 495858
  • Joined: 03/10/2018
  • Location:Michigan
  • Handicap:16
GolfWRX Likes : 50

Posted 06 January 2019 - 12:23 AM

After seeing this thread. I liked the bag and my buddy will like the cover for his Scotty ordered with 2 day ship. Let the games begin
Taylormade m3 9.5
Taylormade m4 3 wood
Taylormade p790 18 degree
Epon af 503 4-w
Vokey sm7 48 54 60
Epon i33 rose gold putter

8

#69 GoGoErky

GoGoErky

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 676 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 445702
  • Joined: 11/05/2016
  • Location:Middle of somewhere
GolfWRX Likes : 218

Posted 06 January 2019 - 10:14 AM

View PostTherealpatgiles, on 06 January 2019 - 12:23 AM, said:

After seeing this thread. I liked the bag and my buddy will like the cover for his Scotty ordered with 2 day ship. Let the games begin

Just do you know the 2 day shipping just means when they get to your order it will ship with two day shipping and doesnít mean it puts you to/near the top of order processing

9

#70 iamnevins

iamnevins

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 395114
  • Joined: 09/07/2015
  • Location:Connecticut
  • Handicap:9
  • Ebay ID:c0okszn
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 06 January 2019 - 12:56 PM

When will the hula headcover drop?

Taylormade M1 10.5°
Ping G30 3 wood
Titles 716 TMB 2 Iron
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW 2° up

Mizzy 50°, 55°, 60° T7
Scotty Cameron Select Roundback

m.n.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#71 BYK

BYK

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291513
  • Joined: 01/12/2014
  • Location:Cardinals Nation
GolfWRX Likes : 461

Posted 06 January 2019 - 01:52 PM

Tuesday of the Hawaii tourney likely
Yadi for President

11

#72 GoGoErky

GoGoErky

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 676 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 445702
  • Joined: 11/05/2016
  • Location:Middle of somewhere
GolfWRX Likes : 218

Posted 06 January 2019 - 03:00 PM

View Postiamnevins, on 06 January 2019 - 12:56 PM, said:

When will the hula headcover drop?

On Tuesday

12

#73 KGilma

KGilma

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 512814
  • Joined: 09/19/2018
  • Location:Franklin TN
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 07 January 2019 - 08:33 AM

Well I'm in as of last night, we'll see when mine ships.
Ping G  Driver
Callaway XR16 3w+
Cobra King F6 Baffler 5w
Ping G400  3H
Cobra King F6 irons 5-GW
Titleist Vokey SM7 56*
Scotty Newport 2

13

#74 sandtrap

sandtrap

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 115880
  • Joined: 10/07/2010
  • Location:Warrenville IL
  • Ebay ID:sandtrap14
GolfWRX Likes : 257

Posted 07 January 2019 - 09:32 AM

I case you are new to the collectors club. Your membership runs a a full year from when you buy it. So if you bought a membership in October it renews next October. If you want to jump on the new kit right away don’t renew the one you have. Open a new account which gives you the opportunity to buy 2 of the new releases as they come out.

14

#75 tomanderson6

tomanderson6

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 519340
  • Joined: 01/03/2019
  • Location:Toronto
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 07 January 2019 - 09:34 AM

View PostWillyL, on 05 January 2019 - 01:59 PM, said:

Ordered on Wednesday. It's going to be here Monday‼️ All the way to Canada��

Im in the Toronto area and it is delivering tomorrow for me!

Ordered noon time EST on January 2nd.

Pumped!

Lefty
Cobra Bio Cell + ATX Tour Green X 68g 9.5D
Titleist 712U 18D DG X100
Cobra Fly Z Irons 4-PW DG X100
Cobra Tour Trusty 51-55 S400
Scotty Newport 2.5

15

#76 jacobEDGE

jacobEDGE

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446572
  • Joined: 11/15/2016
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:3.9
GolfWRX Likes : 1237

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:01 AM

Does anybody actually have a tracking number filled out here? Under "My orders" on the Scotty website?

Posted Image

16

#77 bluetees1999

bluetees1999

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 378622
  • Joined: 06/01/2015
  • Location:Ohio
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 27

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:02 AM

Mine shipped as well.  Delivery scheduled for Thursday the 10th.

17

#78 KaymerGolf88

KaymerGolf88

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 164937
  • Joined: 02/20/2012
  • Location:Seattle, WA
  • Handicap:7.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:51 AM

View PostGoGoErky, on 03 January 2019 - 09:32 PM, said:

View PostKaTooM, on 03 January 2019 - 08:12 PM, said:

View PostGoGoErky, on 03 January 2019 - 08:06 PM, said:

View PostYanki01, on 02 January 2019 - 11:37 PM, said:

great kit. love it.

View PostKaymerGolf88, on 02 January 2019 - 09:03 PM, said:

Does anyone know if they still do text alerts? I haven't been a member since like 2010, but back then, I seem to recall receiving a text whenever a new product dropped. I can't seem to find that option. I know he announces releases on Twitter, but with their new algorithm, I don't want anything to slip through the cracks.

you can get text alerts via Twitter or setup for Twitter notifications. that always works for me. I don't wait for the email but I'm also f5ing on release day.

Yeah email and social media notifications are always posted a few minutes after the items are listed and usually sold out

So what's the trick to getting in early?

Log in before 11:30 and do periodi refresh then at 1130 start the constant refresh

11:30am PST or EST?

18

#79 tomanderson6

tomanderson6

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 519340
  • Joined: 01/03/2019
  • Location:Toronto
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:54 AM

View PostjacobEDGE, on 07 January 2019 - 11:01 AM, said:

Does anybody actually have a tracking number filled out here? Under "My orders" on the Scotty website?

Posted Image

Yes I do
Lefty
Cobra Bio Cell + ATX Tour Green X 68g 9.5D
Titleist 712U 18D DG X100
Cobra Fly Z Irons 4-PW DG X100
Cobra Tour Trusty 51-55 S400
Scotty Newport 2.5

19

#80 jacobEDGE

jacobEDGE

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446572
  • Joined: 11/15/2016
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:3.9
GolfWRX Likes : 1237

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:04 PM

View Posttomanderson6, on 07 January 2019 - 11:54 AM, said:

View PostjacobEDGE, on 07 January 2019 - 11:01 AM, said:

Does anybody actually have a tracking number filled out here? Under "My orders" on the Scotty website?

Posted Image

Yes I do

Gah, that's honestly infuriating.

They should ship things out in order of orders being placed. It really irks me when people who bought this AFTER I did get theirs shipped before I do.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#81 tomanderson6

tomanderson6

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 519340
  • Joined: 01/03/2019
  • Location:Toronto
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:07 PM

View PostjacobEDGE, on 07 January 2019 - 12:04 PM, said:

View Posttomanderson6, on 07 January 2019 - 11:54 AM, said:

View PostjacobEDGE, on 07 January 2019 - 11:01 AM, said:

Does anybody actually have a tracking number filled out here? Under "My orders" on the Scotty website?

Posted Image

Yes I do

Gah, that's honestly infuriating.

They should ship things out in order of orders being placed. It really irks me when people who bought this AFTER I did get theirs shipped before I do.
How do you know you ordered before me?
I ordered 11 AM EST on the 2nd.
Lefty
Cobra Bio Cell + ATX Tour Green X 68g 9.5D
Titleist 712U 18D DG X100
Cobra Fly Z Irons 4-PW DG X100
Cobra Tour Trusty 51-55 S400
Scotty Newport 2.5

21

#82 jacobEDGE

jacobEDGE

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446572
  • Joined: 11/15/2016
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:3.9
GolfWRX Likes : 1237

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:13 PM

View Posttomanderson6, on 07 January 2019 - 12:07 PM, said:

View PostjacobEDGE, on 07 January 2019 - 12:04 PM, said:

View Posttomanderson6, on 07 January 2019 - 11:54 AM, said:

View PostjacobEDGE, on 07 January 2019 - 11:01 AM, said:

Does anybody actually have a tracking number filled out here? Under "My orders" on the Scotty website?

Posted Image

Yes I do

Gah, that's honestly infuriating.

They should ship things out in order of orders being placed. It really irks me when people who bought this AFTER I did get theirs shipped before I do.
How do you know you ordered before me?
I ordered 11 AM EST on the 2nd.

Not talking about you specifically. But there are multiple people in this thread that ordered after I did, that got shipping information with a delivery date set.

22

#83 WillyL

WillyL

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 302237
  • Joined: 03/17/2014
  • Location:Winnipeg, Canada
  • Handicap:Me
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:25 PM

View Posttomanderson6, on 07 January 2019 - 09:34 AM, said:

View PostWillyL, on 05 January 2019 - 01:59 PM, said:

Ordered on Wednesday. It's going to be here Monday‼️ All the way to Canada��

Im in the Toronto area and it is delivering tomorrow for me!

Ordered noon time EST on January 2nd.

Pumped!
Mine just arrived at home..... need to get out of the office :taunt: GO CANADA!!
Nike Vapor Pro/ Vapor Flex 440 ADBB 6s
Nike Vapor 3 wood Diamana S+
Nike SQ2 19 hybrid Aldila VS Proto
Mizuno MP18 4-6 SC, 7-PW MB C-Taper 120s
Vokey SM6 50-10, 54-14 & 58-04
Studio Select NP2
Custom 2015 Scotty GOLO 3
Scotty M2 (Gamer)

23

#84 WillyL

WillyL

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 302237
  • Joined: 03/17/2014
  • Location:Winnipeg, Canada
  • Handicap:Me
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:29 PM

View PostjacobEDGE, on 07 January 2019 - 12:13 PM, said:

View Posttomanderson6, on 07 January 2019 - 12:07 PM, said:

View PostjacobEDGE, on 07 January 2019 - 12:04 PM, said:

View Posttomanderson6, on 07 January 2019 - 11:54 AM, said:

View PostjacobEDGE, on 07 January 2019 - 11:01 AM, said:

Does anybody actually have a tracking number filled out here? Under "My orders" on the Scotty website?

Posted Image

Yes I do

Gah, that's honestly infuriating.

They should ship things out in order of orders being placed. It really irks me when people who bought this AFTER I did get theirs shipped before I do.
How do you know you ordered before me?
I ordered 11 AM EST on the 2nd.

Not talking about you specifically. But there are multiple people in this thread that ordered after I did, that got shipping information with a delivery date set.
I ordered at the same time.  I took the order number and inputed into 'track by reference's on the fed ex site. I knew it was shipping before Scotty let me know.

Edited by WillyL, 07 January 2019 - 12:30 PM.

Nike Vapor Pro/ Vapor Flex 440 ADBB 6s
Nike Vapor 3 wood Diamana S+
Nike SQ2 19 hybrid Aldila VS Proto
Mizuno MP18 4-6 SC, 7-PW MB C-Taper 120s
Vokey SM6 50-10, 54-14 & 58-04
Studio Select NP2
Custom 2015 Scotty GOLO 3
Scotty M2 (Gamer)

24

#85 GoGoErky

GoGoErky

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 676 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 445702
  • Joined: 11/05/2016
  • Location:Middle of somewhere
GolfWRX Likes : 218

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:29 PM

View PostKaymerGolf88, on 07 January 2019 - 11:51 AM, said:


11:30am PST or EST?

EST


25

#86 jacobEDGE

jacobEDGE

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446572
  • Joined: 11/15/2016
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:3.9
GolfWRX Likes : 1237

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:36 PM

View PostWillyL, on 07 January 2019 - 12:29 PM, said:

I ordered at the same time.  I took the order number and inputed into 'track by reference's on the fed ex site. I knew it was shipping before Scotty let me know.
Yeah, I tried that this morning and got no results. Tried entering multiple days for the "ship date" too. Got nothing every which way. I'm assuming you just use the Order # that I have crossed out for the reference number on FedEx's website?

26

#87 djtalon

djtalon

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 474662
  • Joined: 07/11/2017
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:15
  • Ebay ID:djtalon
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:45 PM

View PostjacobEDGE, on 07 January 2019 - 12:36 PM, said:

View PostWillyL, on 07 January 2019 - 12:29 PM, said:

I ordered at the same time.  I took the order number and inputed into 'track by reference's on the fed ex site. I knew it was shipping before Scotty let me know.
Yeah, I tried that this morning and got no results. Tried entering multiple days for the "ship date" too. Got nothing every which way. I'm assuming you just use the Order # that I have crossed out for the reference number on FedEx's website?
I'm curious about how to do this, as well. Fellow Denver guy, ordered on Thursday, though. Can't wait.

27

#88 Yanki01

Yanki01

    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,538 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 58157
  • Joined: 06/17/2008
  • Location:Corpus Christi, TX
  • Handicap:4.4
GolfWRX Likes : 2609

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:49 PM

put your order number in the track by reference number here (https://www.fedex.co...s/tracking.html). pick a date from the order date until today until something pops up (along with country and zip code). if nothing - then it hasn't shipped yet.
915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
712u 4i Recoil F4 110
714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S Nippon WV115
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G


WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec

28

#89 djtalon

djtalon

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 474662
  • Joined: 07/11/2017
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:15
  • Ebay ID:djtalon
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:56 PM

View PostYanki01, on 07 January 2019 - 12:49 PM, said:

put your order number in the track by reference number here (https://www.fedex.co...s/tracking.html). pick a date from the order date until today until something pops up (along with country and zip code). if nothing - then it hasn't shipped yet.

Thank you! It looks like it hasn't shipped yet.

29

#90 Yanki01

Yanki01

    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,538 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 58157
  • Joined: 06/17/2008
  • Location:Corpus Christi, TX
  • Handicap:4.4
GolfWRX Likes : 2609

Posted 07 January 2019 - 01:00 PM

all studio store (special releases) shipment emails i've gotten have come @ 11pm. that day it will show some movement around 4-5pm so you can check later today.

915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
712u 4i Recoil F4 110
714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S Nippon WV115
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G


WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



2 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


    moledaxson57, silvagolf

GolfWRX Sponsors