Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

2019 Club Cameron Kit


184 replies to this topic

#151 GoGoErky

GoGoErky

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 676 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 445702
  • Joined: 11/05/2016
  • Location:Middle of somewhere
GolfWRX Likes : 218

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:33 PM

View Postsandtrap, on 09 January 2019 - 12:52 PM, said:

There arenít anywhere near 500 bags released. I bet the number is below 100.

I have two bags and both were part of at least $400 released and a few bags had 500+.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#152 GoGoErky

GoGoErky

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 676 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 445702
  • Joined: 11/05/2016
  • Location:Middle of somewhere
GolfWRX Likes : 218

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:35 PM

View PostKGilma, on 09 January 2019 - 11:29 AM, said:

View PostGoGoErky, on 09 January 2019 - 11:25 AM, said:

View PostKGilma, on 09 January 2019 - 11:13 AM, said:

This is my first Club Cameron experience.  I see the stand bags on Ebay for $1000's of dollars.  How much does Scotty sell them for?  Do people actually pay that much for them?  That is nuts!

They sell for $399 and yes people pay that much or more. Stand bags sell out very quickly and when there are thousands of members and only 500 or so bags they become a hit commodity. There's a pretty good scotty collector and fan base out there that is very passionate about the brand. I've seen pics of people's basements or putter rooms that are worth more than 6 figures

Guess I will have to try and get one the next release.  Good thing I sit at computer and look at the internet all day, at work.  lol.

They arenít done at every release. They are usually 2-4 bags each year released online. One is usually a staff bag and the rest stand bags.  But thatís never a guaranteed as last year there are only two bags. One for cinco de mayo and the other for Ryder cup

2

#153 silvagolf

silvagolf

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 452352
  • Joined: 01/20/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 09 January 2019 - 03:48 PM

I canít believe no one has posted an unboxing video yet! Wtf guys!

3

#154 djtalon

djtalon

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 474662
  • Joined: 07/11/2017
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:15
  • Ebay ID:djtalon
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 09 January 2019 - 03:59 PM

View Postsilvagolf, on 09 January 2019 - 03:48 PM, said:

I can't believe no one has posted an unboxing video yet! Wtf guys!

Haha yessss. Give the rest of us non-01/02/18 orderers something to look forward to!

4

#155 jmkjar

jmkjar

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 208497
  • Joined: 10/24/2012
  • Location:Iowa
  • Handicap:12
  • Ebay ID:jmkjar
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:07 PM

View Postdjtalon, on 09 January 2019 - 03:59 PM, said:

View Postsilvagolf, on 09 January 2019 - 03:48 PM, said:

I can't believe no one has posted an unboxing video yet! Wtf guys!

Haha yessss. Give the rest of us non-01/02/18 orderers something to look forward to!

If there isn't even a picture of it by tomorrow, FedEx says mine will be delivered by tomorrow after work and I'll try and throw at least a few pictures up. Hopefully there will be something before then!


5

#156 silvagolf

silvagolf

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 452352
  • Joined: 01/20/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:31 PM

View Postjmkjar, on 09 January 2019 - 04:07 PM, said:

View Postdjtalon, on 09 January 2019 - 03:59 PM, said:

View Postsilvagolf, on 09 January 2019 - 03:48 PM, said:

I can't believe no one has posted an unboxing video yet! Wtf guys!

Haha yessss. Give the rest of us non-01/02/18 orderers something to look forward to!

If there isn't even a picture of it by tomorrow, FedEx says mine will be delivered by tomorrow after work and I'll try and throw at least a few pictures up. Hopefully there will be something before then!

That would be awesome, Iím looking forward to seeing this years bag and canít wait until mine gets here

6

#157 Technoguru

Technoguru

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 94 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 260076
  • Joined: 06/29/2013
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:6.2
GolfWRX Likes : 59

Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:35 PM

Got mine...You really want an unboxing?
Taylormade M3 Evolution II
Titleist 917f2 Diamana Whiteboard
TM Rescue09
Mizuno MP-18SC TT AMT
Vokey SM7 Wedges 51, 56, 60
Scotty Newport 1.5 Custom
Titleist ProVx, Bridgestone BXs, KSig

7

#158 jmkjar

jmkjar

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 208497
  • Joined: 10/24/2012
  • Location:Iowa
  • Handicap:12
  • Ebay ID:jmkjar
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:45 PM

There aren't even pics of it other than on their site. Even a pic would be nice...

8

#159 silvagolf

silvagolf

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 452352
  • Joined: 01/20/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:52 PM

View PostTechnoguru, on 09 January 2019 - 04:35 PM, said:

Got mine...You really want an unboxing?
I donít know how everyone else feels about them but I personally love them
At least hit us with some pics!

9

#160 djtalon

djtalon

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 474662
  • Joined: 07/11/2017
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:15
  • Ebay ID:djtalon
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:59 PM

View Postsilvagolf, on 09 January 2019 - 04:52 PM, said:

View PostTechnoguru, on 09 January 2019 - 04:35 PM, said:

Got mine...You really want an unboxing?
I don't know how everyone else feels about them but I personally love them
At least hit us with some pics!

Found one on r/golf
https://www.reddit.c...odies_are_here/


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#161 Technoguru

Technoguru

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 94 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 260076
  • Joined: 06/29/2013
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:6.2
GolfWRX Likes : 59

Posted 09 January 2019 - 05:11 PM

Club Cameron 2019

Attached Thumbnails

  • Scotty1.gif
  • Scotty2.gif
  • Scotty3.gif
  • Scotty4.gif
  • Scotty5.gif

Taylormade M3 Evolution II
Titleist 917f2 Diamana Whiteboard
TM Rescue09
Mizuno MP-18SC TT AMT
Vokey SM7 Wedges 51, 56, 60
Scotty Newport 1.5 Custom
Titleist ProVx, Bridgestone BXs, KSig

11

#162 Jayshaft

Jayshaft

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 163375
  • Joined: 02/15/2012
  • Location:greenville, mi
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 09 January 2019 - 05:13 PM

Got mine today as well! Love it better then last years offer - you canít beat a great backpack!

12

#163 djtalon

djtalon

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 474662
  • Joined: 07/11/2017
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:15
  • Ebay ID:djtalon
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 09 January 2019 - 05:18 PM

View PostTechnoguru, on 09 January 2019 - 05:11 PM, said:

Club Cameron 2019
Damn. That is SO FRESH.

13

#164 silvagolf

silvagolf

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 452352
  • Joined: 01/20/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 09 January 2019 - 05:28 PM

View PostTechnoguru, on 09 January 2019 - 05:11 PM, said:

Club Cameron 2019
God damn that bag is sick
Thanks for sharing

14

#165 jmkjar

jmkjar

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 208497
  • Joined: 10/24/2012
  • Location:Iowa
  • Handicap:12
  • Ebay ID:jmkjar
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 09 January 2019 - 05:31 PM

Wow, can’t wait for mine to arrive tomorrow now!


15

#166 jacobEDGE

jacobEDGE

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446572
  • Joined: 11/15/2016
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Handicap:3.9
GolfWRX Likes : 1237

Posted 09 January 2019 - 08:00 PM

I canít wait. Iím gonna look like the biggest tool when I travel. 2019 Scotty backpack on my back. 2017 Scotty duffle on my shoulder.


(And Iíve been gaming a Spider Tour too)

16

#167 Therealpatgiles

Therealpatgiles

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 495858
  • Joined: 03/10/2018
  • Location:Michigan
  • Handicap:16
GolfWRX Likes : 50

Posted 17 January 2019 - 07:44 AM

Ordered mine 1-5. Still no shipping info. The towel I ordered 3 days later is coming tomorrow though.
Taylormade m3 9.5
Taylormade m4 3 wood
Taylormade p790 18 degree
Epon af 503 4-w
Vokey sm7 48 54 60
Epon i33 rose gold putter

17

#168 knickerbocker

knickerbocker

    Pipe Dreamer

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118635
  • Joined: 12/08/2010
  • Location:Cereal City
  • Handicap:3.8
GolfWRX Likes : 453

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:03 AM

View PostTherealpatgiles, on 17 January 2019 - 07:44 AM, said:

Ordered mine 1-5. Still no shipping info. The towel I ordered 3 days later is coming tomorrow though.

Yeah, I ordered 1-8 with no shipping info yet.  We must have part of the 2nd wave of orders.
9* G LST w/ Aldila Rogue Silver i/o 60
14* Callaway XR Pro w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70
20* Callaway XR Pro Hybrid
Taylormade p790 4 - PW with Modus Tour 120
Ping Tour 52* and 58*
Putter: GOLO3
WITB Link

18

#169 GoGoErky

GoGoErky

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 676 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 445702
  • Joined: 11/05/2016
  • Location:Middle of somewhere
GolfWRX Likes : 218

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:32 AM

View Postknickerbocker, on 17 January 2019 - 10:03 AM, said:

View PostTherealpatgiles, on 17 January 2019 - 07:44 AM, said:

Ordered mine 1-5. Still no shipping info. The towel I ordered 3 days later is coming tomorrow though.

Yeah, I ordered 1-8 with no shipping info yet.  We must have part of the 2nd wave of orders.

Typical Cameron kit delivery is 4-6 weeks.  They did a limited 2 week this time for the first day or maybe first 2. So anyone after 1/3 should probably expect a 4-6 week window to receive it

19

#170 eddie_max

eddie_max

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106887
  • Joined: 04/25/2010
  • Location:Pittsburgh
  • Ebay ID:eddie_max
GolfWRX Likes : 169

Posted 17 January 2019 - 11:37 AM

Got mine in the mail.  Nice bag overall, very clean.  Just wish there was a net bottle holder on the side.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#171 KGilma

KGilma

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 512814
  • Joined: 09/19/2018
  • Location:Franklin TN
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 17 January 2019 - 12:40 PM

Still waiting for mine, says it should deliver Saturday.  I don't trust Fedex, though they said my Tiki purchase would arrive last saturday, and it sat in Nashville from Saturday until Tuesday.
Ping G  Driver
Callaway XR16 3w+
Cobra King F6 Baffler 5w
Ping G400  3H
Cobra King F6 irons 5-GW
Titleist Vokey SM7 56*
Scotty Newport 2

21

#172 BYK

BYK

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291513
  • Joined: 01/12/2014
  • Location:Cardinals Nation
GolfWRX Likes : 461

Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:29 PM

View PostGoGoErky, on 17 January 2019 - 10:32 AM, said:

View Postknickerbocker, on 17 January 2019 - 10:03 AM, said:

View PostTherealpatgiles, on 17 January 2019 - 07:44 AM, said:

Ordered mine 1-5. Still no shipping info. The towel I ordered 3 days later is coming tomorrow though.

Yeah, I ordered 1-8 with no shipping info yet.  We must have part of the 2nd wave of orders.

Typical Cameron kit delivery is 4-6 weeks.  They did a limited 2 week this time for the first day or maybe first 2. So anyone after 1/3 should probably expect a 4-6 week window to receive it

not sure about that this time round.
maybe that's the case, but I ordered it last week, on it's way now.
Yadi for President

22

#173 Therealpatgiles

Therealpatgiles

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 495858
  • Joined: 03/10/2018
  • Location:Michigan
  • Handicap:16
GolfWRX Likes : 50

Posted 17 January 2019 - 07:31 PM

View PostBYK, on 17 January 2019 - 05:29 PM, said:

View PostGoGoErky, on 17 January 2019 - 10:32 AM, said:

View Postknickerbocker, on 17 January 2019 - 10:03 AM, said:

View PostTherealpatgiles, on 17 January 2019 - 07:44 AM, said:

Ordered mine 1-5. Still no shipping info. The towel I ordered 3 days later is coming tomorrow though.

Yeah, I ordered 1-8 with no shipping info yet.  We must have part of the 2nd wave of orders.

Typical Cameron kit delivery is 4-6 weeks.  They did a limited 2 week this time for the first day or maybe first 2. So anyone after 1/3 should probably expect a 4-6 week window to receive it

not sure about that this time round.
maybe that's the case, but I ordered it last week, on it's way now.

Yep. Got my email today. Will be here Monday.
Taylormade m3 9.5
Taylormade m4 3 wood
Taylormade p790 18 degree
Epon af 503 4-w
Vokey sm7 48 54 60
Epon i33 rose gold putter

23

#174 GoGoErky

GoGoErky

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 676 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 445702
  • Joined: 11/05/2016
  • Location:Middle of somewhere
GolfWRX Likes : 218

Posted 17 January 2019 - 07:53 PM

View PostBYK, on 17 January 2019 - 05:29 PM, said:

View PostGoGoErky, on 17 January 2019 - 10:32 AM, said:

View Postknickerbocker, on 17 January 2019 - 10:03 AM, said:

View PostTherealpatgiles, on 17 January 2019 - 07:44 AM, said:

Ordered mine 1-5. Still no shipping info. The towel I ordered 3 days later is coming tomorrow though.

Yeah, I ordered 1-8 with no shipping info yet.  We must have part of the 2nd wave of orders.

Typical Cameron kit delivery is 4-6 weeks.  They did a limited 2 week this time for the first day or maybe first 2. So anyone after 1/3 should probably expect a 4-6 week window to receive it

not sure about that this time round.
maybe that's the case, but I ordered it last week, on it's way now.

Thatís why I said typical and expect. Anything better than those is gravy.

24

#175 KGilma

KGilma

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 512814
  • Joined: 09/19/2018
  • Location:Franklin TN
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted Yesterday, 07:27 AM

View PostKGilma, on 17 January 2019 - 12:40 PM, said:

Still waiting for mine, says it should deliver Saturday.  I don't trust Fedex, though they said my Tiki purchase would arrive last saturday, and it sat in Nashville from Saturday until Tuesday.

Like I said, don't trust FedEx. It showed in Grant, NM yesterday morning and now if says it is back in San Diego.

Ping G  Driver
Callaway XR16 3w+
Cobra King F6 Baffler 5w
Ping G400  3H
Cobra King F6 irons 5-GW
Titleist Vokey SM7 56*
Scotty Newport 2

25

#176 cardia10

cardia10

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,019 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11435
  • Joined: 02/07/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 476

Posted Yesterday, 09:56 AM

Mine came and while the backpack is nice, I travel for work and it is much smaller and looks like it would scar up more flying often with it. I keep mine under the seat in front of me, so I'm kind of hard on bags. At least it should be an easy ebay dump.

26

#177 makgolfn

makgolfn

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 27243
  • Joined: 03/30/2007
  • Location:Indiana
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted Yesterday, 12:27 PM

View PostKGilma, on 18 January 2019 - 07:27 AM, said:

View PostKGilma, on 17 January 2019 - 12:40 PM, said:

Still waiting for mine, says it should deliver Saturday.  I don't trust Fedex, though they said my Tiki purchase would arrive last saturday, and it sat in Nashville from Saturday until Tuesday.

Like I said, don't trust FedEx. It showed in Grant, NM yesterday morning and now if says it is back in San Diego.

my towel I ordered last Thursday is scheduled for delivery today but now it says it is back in San Diego. Not sure what is up with these orders?

Edited by makgolfn, Yesterday, 12:28 PM.


27

#178 KGilma

KGilma

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 512814
  • Joined: 09/19/2018
  • Location:Franklin TN
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted Yesterday, 03:56 PM

View Postmakgolfn, on 18 January 2019 - 12:27 PM, said:

View PostKGilma, on 18 January 2019 - 07:27 AM, said:

View PostKGilma, on 17 January 2019 - 12:40 PM, said:

Still waiting for mine, says it should deliver Saturday.  I don't trust Fedex, though they said my Tiki purchase would arrive last saturday, and it sat in Nashville from Saturday until Tuesday.

Like I said, don't trust FedEx. It showed in Grant, NM yesterday morning and now if says it is back in San Diego.

my towel I ordered last Thursday is scheduled for delivery today but now it says it is back in San Diego. Not sure what is up with these orders?

Yeah, I don't know whats going on.  Fedex just sent me a text too, saying it will arrive tomorrow, signature required.  I'll put the release form on the front porch anyway.
Ping G  Driver
Callaway XR16 3w+
Cobra King F6 Baffler 5w
Ping G400  3H
Cobra King F6 irons 5-GW
Titleist Vokey SM7 56*
Scotty Newport 2

28

#179 makgolfn

makgolfn

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 27243
  • Joined: 03/30/2007
  • Location:Indiana
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted Yesterday, 04:16 PM

View PostKGilma, on 18 January 2019 - 03:56 PM, said:

View Postmakgolfn, on 18 January 2019 - 12:27 PM, said:

View PostKGilma, on 18 January 2019 - 07:27 AM, said:

View PostKGilma, on 17 January 2019 - 12:40 PM, said:

Still waiting for mine, says it should deliver Saturday.  I don't trust Fedex, though they said my Tiki purchase would arrive last saturday, and it sat in Nashville from Saturday until Tuesday.

Like I said, don't trust FedEx. It showed in Grant, NM yesterday morning and now if says it is back in San Diego.

my towel I ordered last Thursday is scheduled for delivery today but now it says it is back in San Diego. Not sure what is up with these orders?

Yeah, I don't know whats going on.  Fedex just sent me a text too, saying it will arrive tomorrow, signature required.  I'll put the release form on the front porch anyway.

I just called FedEx customer service and was told itís still on the truck. But itís not back in San Diego as the tracking says. She did say it would not be delivered today as scheduled but could not tell me when the new delivery date would be. Iím guessing this winter storm has something to do with the delay.

29

#180 GoGoErky

GoGoErky

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 676 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 445702
  • Joined: 11/05/2016
  • Location:Middle of somewhere
GolfWRX Likes : 218

Posted Yesterday, 06:12 PM

View Postmakgolfn, on 18 January 2019 - 04:16 PM, said:

View PostKGilma, on 18 January 2019 - 03:56 PM, said:

View Postmakgolfn, on 18 January 2019 - 12:27 PM, said:

View PostKGilma, on 18 January 2019 - 07:27 AM, said:

View PostKGilma, on 17 January 2019 - 12:40 PM, said:

Still waiting for mine, says it should deliver Saturday.  I don't trust Fedex, though they said my Tiki purchase would arrive last saturday, and it sat in Nashville from Saturday until Tuesday.

Like I said, don't trust FedEx. It showed in Grant, NM yesterday morning and now if says it is back in San Diego.

my towel I ordered last Thursday is scheduled for delivery today but now it says it is back in San Diego. Not sure what is up with these orders?

Yeah, I don't know whats going on.  Fedex just sent me a text too, saying it will arrive tomorrow, signature required.  I'll put the release form on the front porch anyway.

I just called FedEx customer service and was told itís still on the truck. But itís not back in San Diego as the tracking says. She did say it would not be delivered today as scheduled but could not tell me when the new delivery date would be. Iím guessing this winter storm has something to do with the delay.

FedEx has been as bad as usps lately with delivery and tracking


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



6 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users


    silvagolf

GolfWRX Sponsors