Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Bushnell Pantom, opinions please

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 firedad

firedad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 314543
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:32 PM

This will be my first gps purchase. I would appreciate any thoughts and opinions on the Phantom, it fits the amount I would like to spend. Thanks

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 swgolfer

swgolfer

GoLow2

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 45136
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:43 PM

The Phantom works fairly well, one difference between it and say the GB Voice is that the Bushnell you have to toggle to the course first and hole if you do a Shotgun start, the Voice will take you right to the course and hole without having to mess with it. Dont think Bushnell's mapping is the best in the business either. Sure others will chime in but it would not be my first choice.

#3 rbj69

rbj69

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 432282
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 98

Posted 05 December 2018 - 05:19 PM

For the price it should be great I had the version without the magnet and it seemed it's purpose until I got me a Garmin watch,  slower in getting the courses than my Garmin but not crazy

Edited by rbj69, 05 December 2018 - 05:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors