Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Why am I flipping?


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 stugolf

stugolf

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 98330
  • Joined: 11/10/2009
  • Location:London, United Kingdom
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 04 December 2018 - 04:31 PM

I seem to flipping the club at the bottom.

I think it may have something to do with my right arm collapsing or folding past 90*, what do you think?

FO  Swing: https://www.youtube....h?v=uxYUfAY26u8

DTL Swing: https://www.youtube....h?v=3nfLtcFye10

edited to add down the line swing.

Edited by stugolf, 05 December 2018 - 02:42 AM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 b_f_c_99

b_f_c_99

    No Warm Up Needed.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 313327
  • Joined: 05/05/2014
  • Location:Montana
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 73

Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:01 PM

Your releasing and flipping because if you didn't you wouldn't even hit the ball.  There are plenty of people here that can tell you why that is.

2

#3 stugolf

stugolf

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 98330
  • Joined: 11/10/2009
  • Location:London, United Kingdom
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:04 PM

View Postb_f_c_99, on 04 December 2018 - 05:01 PM, said:

Your releasing and flipping because if you didn't you wouldn't even hit the ball.  There are plenty of people here that can tell you why that is.
Thanks that's what I thought

3

#4 MonteScheinblum

MonteScheinblum

    Rebellion Golf

  • Sponsors
  • 18,115 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 94238
  • Joined: 09/12/2009
  • Location:Southern California
GolfWRX Likes : 11313

Posted 04 December 2018 - 06:01 PM

Not reginaing flexion properly and it doesnít look like youíre right tilting at impact enough.

Need dtl

4

#5 thatgreenbronco

thatgreenbronco

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 517640
  • Joined: 12/04/2018
  • Location:Dallas
  • Handicap:36
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:52 PM

I did this exact thing, just not quite as drastic. I fixed it with a stronger grip (rotate your hands, not harder) and doing the things in this video. https://youtu.be/LsYIrXIF29k


5

#6 carrera

carrera

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139
  • Joined: 04/21/2005
  • Location:Northern California
GolfWRX Likes : 350

Posted 05 December 2018 - 01:51 AM

View Postthatgreenbronco, on 04 December 2018 - 09:52 PM, said:

I did this exact thing, just not quite as drastic. I fixed it with a stronger grip (rotate your hands, not harder) and doing the things in this video. https://youtu.be/LsYIrXIF29k

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your first post, but that video is unlikely to be helpful to the OP, who has the issues identified by Monte above (lack of flexion and right side bend on downswing).  Need a DTL video as noted above to be sure.

As an aside, the guy in the video sure has a weird left arm at P5-5.5 in that video.  Not sure what's going on to get that left arm bend at that point in the downswing.

Attached Thumbnails

  • Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 10.45.50 PM.png


6

#7 stugolf

stugolf

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 98330
  • Joined: 11/10/2009
  • Location:London, United Kingdom
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:43 AM

Down the line added guys

7

#8 b_f_c_99

b_f_c_99

    No Warm Up Needed.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 313327
  • Joined: 05/05/2014
  • Location:Montana
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 73

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:01 AM

Hopefully Monte or the other instructors will chime in.  Nice video btw. Have you ever noticed how  during high really good swings the head gets lower than where it started?  Yours doesnít.  If you were to create shaft lean or lag through the hitting area you would miss the ball entirely. Since your brain doesnít want to miss the ball it releases the club early. Pretty fantastic athletic motion when you think about it. How do you fix this?  I would get a lesson from a qualified instructor. I donít think you need a massive swing rebuild. Just a better understanding of what your really trying to do with the club.

Edited by b_f_c_99, 05 December 2018 - 09:02 AM.


8

#9 bogeypro

bogeypro

    The Original Bogeypro

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,953 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3842
  • Joined: 07/29/2005
  • Location:AL
  • Handicap:+2
GolfWRX Likes : 1619

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:04 AM

You arenít turning through impact so your arms lose momentum and the club head passes the hands.  

Thereís an app for iPhone called golfmtrx.  It will show you your hip movement through the swing.   Get it and work on turning more while maintaining some right side bend.
Taylormade M1 440 9.5* tour (2017) w/Speeder 757 Evo ii X
Titleist 917 f2 15* w/Diamana S+ 70s
Titleist 718 TMB 3-pw w/PXi 6.0
Titleist Vokey SM7 50f/56m/60m
Scotty Cameron Newport

9

#10 b_f_c_99

b_f_c_99

    No Warm Up Needed.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 313327
  • Joined: 05/05/2014
  • Location:Montana
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 73

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:41 AM

View Postbogeypro, on 05 December 2018 - 09:04 AM, said:

You aren’t turning through impact so your arms lose momentum and the club head passes the hands.  

There’s an app for iPhone called golfmtrx.  It will show you your hip movement through the swing.   Get it and work on turning more while maintaining some right side bend.

He doesn’t shallow the club at all. I would be concerned that without a better understanding of sequencing he will just really create a massive over the top move if he just starts flinging his hips around.  That or a really cool goat hump move.  It looks like someone told him to keep his head still when he first started and then it evolved from there.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 MonteScheinblum

MonteScheinblum

    Rebellion Golf

  • Sponsors
  • 18,115 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 94238
  • Joined: 09/12/2009
  • Location:Southern California
GolfWRX Likes : 11313

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:47 AM

What I said before is the big issue and it’s not happening because pelvis isn’t turning/moving  properly on the backswing.  Left knee needs to bend and come out more, that will force you to extend to not lose your balance.  That will allow/force you to regain flexion, then right tilt at impact.

As BFF said, it you didn’t flip, your hit it much worse.

11

#12 ddetts

ddetts

    Ty Webb

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 63197
  • Joined: 08/13/2008
  • Location:Sioux Falls, SD
  • Handicap:8.0
GolfWRX Likes : 398

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:53 AM

View Postbogeypro, on 05 December 2018 - 09:04 AM, said:

You aren't turning through impact so your arms lose momentum and the club head passes the hands.  

There's an app for iPhone called golfmtrx.  It will show you your hip movement through the swing.   Get it and work on turning more while maintaining some right side bend.

That app looks cool - sadly as an Android user it appears I'm stuck on the outside looking in!
-----> See my current WITB
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9°, Project X Even Flow Blue 6.5 65 gram
TaylorMade '17 M2 Tour 15°, Kuro Kage Silver Dual-Core TiNi
TaylorMade P790 UDI 17°, Project X HZRDUS85 6.0
Mizuno MP-54 3-4 | MP 15 5-PW, KBS C-Taper Lite S
Mizuno T7 52-09 | 58-12
TaylorMade TP Mullen

Posted Image  Posted Image

12

#13 b_f_c_99

b_f_c_99

    No Warm Up Needed.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 313327
  • Joined: 05/05/2014
  • Location:Montana
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 73

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:57 AM

View PostMonteScheinblum, on 05 December 2018 - 09:47 AM, said:

What I said before is the big issue and it’s not happening because pelvis isn’t turning/moving  properly on the backswing.  Left knee needs to bend and come out more, that will force you to extend to not lose your balance.  That will allow/force you to regain flexion, then right tilt at impact.

As BFF said, it you didn’t flip, your hit it much worse.

ddets,  Listen to Monte,  better yet he has the video,  pay him for an online lesson.  It's easy to see WHAT is happening in a nice slow motion swing.  The hard part is to back it up to the root and fix what starts the sequence of events.  Trying random stuff that doesn't relate to the root cause will just create other problems.  Monte has an incredible ability to pinpoint what the cause is, it will be up to you to do the work.   I watched him at one of his seminars work with 20 different people,  and each of them had something different that was the real issue.

13

#14 ddetts

ddetts

    Ty Webb

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 63197
  • Joined: 08/13/2008
  • Location:Sioux Falls, SD
  • Handicap:8.0
GolfWRX Likes : 398

Posted 05 December 2018 - 11:06 AM

View Postb_f_c_99, on 05 December 2018 - 10:57 AM, said:

View PostMonteScheinblum, on 05 December 2018 - 09:47 AM, said:

What I said before is the big issue and it’s not happening because pelvis isn’t turning/moving  properly on the backswing.  Left knee needs to bend and come out more, that will force you to extend to not lose your balance.  That will allow/force you to regain flexion, then right tilt at impact.

As BFF said, it you didn’t flip, your hit it much worse.

ddets,  Listen to Monte,  better yet he has the video,  pay him for an online lesson.  It's easy to see WHAT is happening in a nice slow motion swing.  The hard part is to back it up to the root and fix what starts the sequence of events.  Trying random stuff that doesn't relate to the root cause will just create other problems.  Monte has an incredible ability to pinpoint what the cause is, it will be up to you to do the work.   I watched him at one of his seminars work with 20 different people,  and each of them had something different that was the real issue.

I'm not the OP, so not sure if this was meant for me. However, I will say that I too also have a stall/flip problem at the moment.

I attended one of Monte's clinic here in early June this year, and have been working on my major flaws (grip too weak and having an open clubface in downswing, backswing too long causing my arms to trail my body). I've seen some improvements in both shortening my backswing and getting the grip stronger but still need more improvement to both. The area I am still struggling is getting my arms not to trail, and having my lower bad stall and then flip/dump my angles early to save it.

I'm planning on doing an online lesson to get an update and direction on how to keep moving forward, but my guess is a bit of the response is going to be plenty of the same things he's been telling me I still do wrong.
-----> See my current WITB
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9°, Project X Even Flow Blue 6.5 65 gram
TaylorMade '17 M2 Tour 15°, Kuro Kage Silver Dual-Core TiNi
TaylorMade P790 UDI 17°, Project X HZRDUS85 6.0
Mizuno MP-54 3-4 | MP 15 5-PW, KBS C-Taper Lite S
Mizuno T7 52-09 | 58-12
TaylorMade TP Mullen

Posted Image  Posted Image

14

#15 b_f_c_99

b_f_c_99

    No Warm Up Needed.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 313327
  • Joined: 05/05/2014
  • Location:Montana
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 73

Posted 05 December 2018 - 11:21 AM

View Postddetts, on 05 December 2018 - 11:06 AM, said:

View Postb_f_c_99, on 05 December 2018 - 10:57 AM, said:

View PostMonteScheinblum, on 05 December 2018 - 09:47 AM, said:

What I said before is the big issue and it’s not happening because pelvis isn’t turning/moving  properly on the backswing.  Left knee needs to bend and come out more, that will force you to extend to not lose your balance.  That will allow/force you to regain flexion, then right tilt at impact.

As BFF said, it you didn’t flip, your hit it much worse.

ddets,  Listen to Monte,  better yet he has the video,  pay him for an online lesson.  It's easy to see WHAT is happening in a nice slow motion swing.  The hard part is to back it up to the root and fix what starts the sequence of events.  Trying random stuff that doesn't relate to the root cause will just create other problems.  Monte has an incredible ability to pinpoint what the cause is, it will be up to you to do the work.   I watched him at one of his seminars work with 20 different people,  and each of them had something different that was the real issue.

I'm not the OP, so not sure if this was meant for me. However, I will say that I too also have a stall/flip problem at the moment.

I attended one of Monte's clinic here in early June this year, and have been working on my major flaws (grip too weak and having an open clubface in downswing, backswing too long causing my arms to trail my body). I've seen some improvements in both shortening my backswing and getting the grip stronger but still need more improvement to both. The area I am still struggling is getting my arms not to trail, and having my lower bad stall and then flip/dump my angles early to save it.

I'm planning on doing an online lesson to get an update and direction on how to keep moving forward, but my guess is a bit of the response is going to be plenty of the same things he's been telling me I still do wrong.

Whooops  so sorry!  I got you mixed up,  good on ya for going to Monte's clinic,  very enlightening.  and now..............

stugolf,   see above posts!


15

#16 stugolf

stugolf

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 98330
  • Joined: 11/10/2009
  • Location:London, United Kingdom
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 05 December 2018 - 12:46 PM

View Postb_f_c_99, on 05 December 2018 - 11:21 AM, said:

View Postddetts, on 05 December 2018 - 11:06 AM, said:

View Postb_f_c_99, on 05 December 2018 - 10:57 AM, said:

View PostMonteScheinblum, on 05 December 2018 - 09:47 AM, said:

What I said before is the big issue and it’s not happening because pelvis isn’t turning/moving  properly on the backswing.  Left knee needs to bend and come out more, that will force you to extend to not lose your balance.  That will allow/force you to regain flexion, then right tilt at impact.

As BFF said, it you didn’t flip, your hit it much worse.

ddets,  Listen to Monte,  better yet he has the video,  pay him for an online lesson.  It's easy to see WHAT is happening in a nice slow motion swing.  The hard part is to back it up to the root and fix what starts the sequence of events.  Trying random stuff that doesn't relate to the root cause will just create other problems.  Monte has an incredible ability to pinpoint what the cause is, it will be up to you to do the work.   I watched him at one of his seminars work with 20 different people,  and each of them had something different that was the real issue.

I'm not the OP, so not sure if this was meant for me. However, I will say that I too also have a stall/flip problem at the moment.

I attended one of Monte's clinic here in early June this year, and have been working on my major flaws (grip too weak and having an open clubface in downswing, backswing too long causing my arms to trail my body). I've seen some improvements in both shortening my backswing and getting the grip stronger but still need more improvement to both. The area I am still struggling is getting my arms not to trail, and having my lower bad stall and then flip/dump my angles early to save it.

I'm planning on doing an online lesson to get an update and direction on how to keep moving forward, but my guess is a bit of the response is going to be plenty of the same things he's been telling me I still do wrong.

Whooops  so sorry!  I got you mixed up,  good on ya for going to Monte's clinic,  very enlightening.  and now..............

stugolf,   see above posts!

Yes it all makes total sense, went to the range to try this out, I seemed to be able to get more tilt, but can't seem to get my arms down:

My camera ran out so I couldn't get down the line!

Swing after:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=131mv7H-cIY

16

#17 b_f_c_99

b_f_c_99

    No Warm Up Needed.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 313327
  • Joined: 05/05/2014
  • Location:Montana
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 73

Posted 05 December 2018 - 01:02 PM

View Poststugolf, on 05 December 2018 - 12:46 PM, said:

View Postb_f_c_99, on 05 December 2018 - 11:21 AM, said:

View Postddetts, on 05 December 2018 - 11:06 AM, said:

View Postb_f_c_99, on 05 December 2018 - 10:57 AM, said:

View PostMonteScheinblum, on 05 December 2018 - 09:47 AM, said:

What I said before is the big issue and it’s not happening because pelvis isn’t turning/moving  properly on the backswing.  Left knee needs to bend and come out more, that will force you to extend to not lose your balance.  That will allow/force you to regain flexion, then right tilt at impact.

As BFF said, it you didn’t flip, your hit it much worse.

ddets,  Listen to Monte,  better yet he has the video,  pay him for an online lesson.  It's easy to see WHAT is happening in a nice slow motion swing.  The hard part is to back it up to the root and fix what starts the sequence of events.  Trying random stuff that doesn't relate to the root cause will just create other problems.  Monte has an incredible ability to pinpoint what the cause is, it will be up to you to do the work.   I watched him at one of his seminars work with 20 different people,  and each of them had something different that was the real issue.

I'm not the OP, so not sure if this was meant for me. However, I will say that I too also have a stall/flip problem at the moment.

I attended one of Monte's clinic here in early June this year, and have been working on my major flaws (grip too weak and having an open clubface in downswing, backswing too long causing my arms to trail my body). I've seen some improvements in both shortening my backswing and getting the grip stronger but still need more improvement to both. The area I am still struggling is getting my arms not to trail, and having my lower bad stall and then flip/dump my angles early to save it.

I'm planning on doing an online lesson to get an update and direction on how to keep moving forward, but my guess is a bit of the response is going to be plenty of the same things he's been telling me I still do wrong.

Whooops  so sorry!  I got you mixed up,  good on ya for going to Monte's clinic,  very enlightening.  and now..............

stugolf,   see above posts!

Yes it all makes total sense, went to the range to try this out, I seemed to be able to get more tilt, but can't seem to get my arms down:

My camera ran out so I couldn't get down the line!

Swing after:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=131mv7H-cIY

You've made it worse!   This new swing is exactly why you shouldn't just strap on an idea.  I simply pointed out your head didn't go down, you took that and a comment about right side bend and now your early extending even more.  Take a lesson from Monte, he already pointed out your not using your hips correctly.  Have him explain how to do that correctly and the rest of this will take care of itself!

17

#18 golfstripe

golfstripe

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 514988
  • Joined: 10/23/2018
  • Location:MI
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 05 December 2018 - 01:18 PM

My pro says if the club is going up when it should be going down the lower body is confused about how, and when to get out of the way of a moving club.

18

#19 Boomer3

Boomer3

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 477616
  • Joined: 08/04/2017
  • Location:Madison, WI
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 05 December 2018 - 01:49 PM

Can anyone explain how not regaining flexion on the downswing relates to the issues of casting/flipping?

19

#20 stugolf

stugolf

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 98330
  • Joined: 11/10/2009
  • Location:London, United Kingdom
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 05 December 2018 - 02:18 PM

View PostBoomer3, on 05 December 2018 - 01:49 PM, said:

Can anyone explain how not regaining flexion on the downswing relates to the issues of casting/flipping?

If you don't regain flexion, your rear hip will rotate out towards the ball (goat love), this leaves you with no space to swing so you have to quickly flip to get the club head to the ball


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 stugolf

stugolf

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 98330
  • Joined: 11/10/2009
  • Location:London, United Kingdom
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:10 AM

Been working on some stuff given by Monte and Bogeypro, mostly on flexing left knee, more tilt through the ball, but also some ulnar deviation on the way down to counteract the cuppiness.

My swing below shows improvement from my first clip right? More tilt at impact, almost a straight line with my lead arm and club at impact.

What do you think?
SWING:  https://www.youtube....h?v=zOFjrzzmlJc

Edited by stugolf, 07 December 2018 - 10:40 AM.


21

#22 uitar9

uitar9

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 349721
  • Joined: 11/24/2014
  • Handicap:LOL
GolfWRX Likes : 140

Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:46 AM

Talk to a pro, as others say, they will find the worm under the rock.

What is your actual ball flight, 225 with driver, right down the middle...or 75 yards with driver with a horrible slice.

I'm a 65 year old male, overweight, low flexible golfer who took it up 7 years ago. I am not gonna swing like Justin Thomas. I just want to keep my ball in front of me on the short grass. I'd like to hit it further so try to stretch more than I used to, a little yoga 3 or 4 times a week.

I like the phrase I read somewhere of "playing golf not playing swing"

Nothing like a 20 handicap for giving advice...but...couple of things I have been told which seem to help with consistency:

-the butt drill-Take your normal golf stance, no club or ball, standing so that your butt is touching the wall. Cross your arms in front of your chest. Complete a slow motion full takeaway and full downstroke...start both with your hips, while maintaining contact with the wall and your butt (going from cheek to cheek) without any sliding left or right nor up and down. 5 minutes a day for two weeks...then

-move away from a wall, add a club. Pick a spot on the floor where the ball should be-slow motion-full takeaway, full downswing, club passing through imaginary ball location then full follow through. 5 minutes a day for two weeks.

To me, Its all physics-we need to get the club face back to where it started, with repeatable efficiently. Adding non essential body motion, adds non essential arm movements to try and correct. I don't correct well. lol
WITB
KZG OS11 12 degree driver
Calloway 16 5-wood
Calloway
20.5 heavenwood
Cobra 24.5 9-wood

KZG 5-PW irons
KZG 52 and 56 wedges
TM Spider mallet

22

#23 bogeypro

bogeypro

    The Original Bogeypro

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,953 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3842
  • Joined: 07/29/2005
  • Location:AL
  • Handicap:+2
GolfWRX Likes : 1619

Posted 07 December 2018 - 09:26 AM

View Poststugolf, on 07 December 2018 - 08:10 AM, said:

Been working on some stuff given by Monte and Bogeyman, mostly on flexing left knee, more tilt through the ball, but also some ulnar deviation the way day.

My swing below shows improvement from my first clip right? More tilt at impact, almost a straight line with my lead arm and club at impact.

What do you think?
SWING:  https://www.youtube....h?v=1sV9EozaIAc

That is better.  Still a little casting action from the top, (which is most likely the cause of the flipping), but the handle isnít stalling as much.  Work on sequencing in that transition so you donít cast.  That, combined with the better hip turn should get you into good impact.  👍

Taylormade M1 440 9.5* tour (2017) w/Speeder 757 Evo ii X
Titleist 917 f2 15* w/Diamana S+ 70s
Titleist 718 TMB 3-pw w/PXi 6.0
Titleist Vokey SM7 50f/56m/60m
Scotty Cameron Newport

23

#24 b_f_c_99

b_f_c_99

    No Warm Up Needed.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 313327
  • Joined: 05/05/2014
  • Location:Montana
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 73

Posted 07 December 2018 - 10:35 AM

View Poststugolf, on 07 December 2018 - 08:10 AM, said:

Been working on some stuff given by Monte and Bogeypro, mostly on flexing left knee, more tilt through the ball, but also some ulnar deviation on the way down to counteract the cuppiness.

My swing below shows improvement from my first clip right? More tilt at impact, almost a straight line with my lead arm and club at impact.

What do you think?
SWING:  https://www.youtube....h?v=zOFjrzzmlJc

Better, and that’s the goal, to get better. Where you ultimately want to end up will take time.

24



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors