Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

One item left! Callaway X Forged UT 18 Degree Project X 6.0 all stock.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Numb

Numb

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 380492
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 03 December 2018 - 08:12 PM

No trades at this time. I am out of town so the Apex UT won't be shipped until after Dec 18.

1. SOLD 2018 Apex MB RAW. 3-PW. Project X 6.5. Standard loft/lie/lengths. Starting to rust a bit but haven't seen much use. Grooves and faces are almost mint, one very small mark in between the grooves on the 4 iron which I tried to show in the pictures. I bough these used, previous owner said 5 rounds, I've used them for 2. It might be hard to tell the condition from the pics as the rust makes them look more used than they are. I bought them in the condition they are in now. It looks like someone installed a set of shaft pulls into these heads. The shaft labels are a bit worn. The install job isn't the prettiest either. You can see some glue around a few of the ferrules, 8 iron I think being the worst. You should be able to see in the pics. Just so you know what your getting. I started a thread in the Club Techs forum about narrow groove vs wide groove. This set has a narrower groove pattern than retail MB's. From what I can tell this were made in limited number for Tour Issue, but I have no way to confirm this. The grooves are the same as 2013 X Forged and other Callaway Tour Issue stuff, so this would make sense. The play amazing. Might be one of the softest set of irons I've tried. Only selling because the shaft isn't the best for me. I didn't want to mess around with different shafts, but if these don't sell that's what will happen. Asking SOLD

2. SOLD Bettinardi Summer Lovin' Limited Release BB1 F (Flow neck). 34". I used this for about 10 rounds. Perfect condition. Headcover is brand new as I was using a different one. Comes with Certificate of Authenticity. Just searched for stock specs on this and they are 358 grams/70 degree lie/3 degree loft. Asking SOLD

3. 2018 Callaway X Forged UT 18 degree. All stock. Project X 6.0. Used for maybe 20-30 range balls and 2 shots on the golf course. Almost new condition. Asking
$140 $125

1. Apex MB RAW
mb01.JPG
mb02.JPG
mb03.JPG
mb04.JPG
mb05.JPG
mb06.JPG
mb07.JPG
mb08.JPG
mb09.JPG
mb10.JPG
mb11.JPG
mb12.JPG
mb13.JPG

2. Bettinardi Summer Lovin BB1F
bb1.JPG
bb2.JPG
bb3.JPG
bb4.JPG
bb5.JPG

3. Callaway X Forged UT
ut1.JPG
ut2.JPG
ut3.JPG
ut4.JPG

Edited by Numb, 07 December 2018 - 12:36 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 golffeen007

golffeen007

Greens Keeper

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83004
  • Handicap:3.6