Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Zepp 2 3D plus strong grip equals...?

strong grip zepp swing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Silveird

Silveird

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 54352
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 24 November 2018 - 02:50 PM

I have a very strong grip. Like, Paul Azinger strong. And I'm wondering whether this will interfere with the Zepp 2 3D's data accuracy. The device's website tells me there are 4 grip settings and I assume at least one of those is for strong grips. But, exactly how strong? And how much will the data be impacted if my grip setting does not match my actual grip? I would appreciate any insight from folks who have used this device. Thanks.

Mizuno MP-650 10.5*
Sonartec SS 2.5 17*
Titleist 585H 19*
Fourteen Golf Tour Issue Driving Iron 3I
Bridgestone J33CB 4I-PW
Bridgestone J40 52* and 60*
RAM Zebra Putter

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 jeggolfer68

jeggolfer68

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 292325
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 100

Posted 24 November 2018 - 10:22 PM

The strongest grip setting seems to have both V's pointed well right of right shoulder. I've been using the Zepp2 for a few years now, Golfsense previous to that. I believe the top attribute to the Zepp is it's consistency. The first few sessions you are setting swing baselines. After that you can make swing changes and see your numbers change accordingly. I find a lot of value in the Zepp2 and highly recommend it.

#3 Silveird

Silveird

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 54352
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 25 November 2018 - 02:54 PM

View Postjeggolfer68, on 24 November 2018 - 10:22 PM, said:

The strongest grip setting seems to have both V's pointed well right of right shoulder. I've been using the Zepp2 for a few years now, Golfsense previous to that. I believe the top attribute to the Zepp is it's consistency. The first few sessions you are setting swing baselines. After that you can make swing changes and see your numbers change accordingly. I find a lot of value in the Zepp2 and highly recommend it.

This is very useful information. Much thanks.
Mizuno MP-650 10.5*
Sonartec SS 2.5 17*
Titleist 585H 19*
Fourteen Golf Tour Issue Driving Iron 3I
Bridgestone J33CB 4I-PW
Bridgestone J40 52* and 60*
RAM Zebra Putter

Also tagged with strong, grip, zepp, swing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors