Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Which Rangefinder to buy?

Rangefinder Bushnell Nikon

33 replies to this topic

#31 SC4life

SC4life

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40425
  • Ebay ID:nodak4life
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 22 November 2018 - 07:51 AM

View PostBig Ben, on 21 November 2018 - 09:36 PM, said:

I own the CaddyTec another good very reasonably priced model. It's worked fine all season for me no complaints.

I just bought the Caddy Tec from Costco for $129 online.  I have used it one round and I am very impressed.  Coming from the Bushnell 1500 the size is something I have to get used to but that is a good thing.  Fits better in the bag.  It does everything that my previous rangefinder does plus it has slope.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#32 swgolfer

swgolfer

GoLow2

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 45136
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 27 November 2018 - 10:22 AM

Just a thought but the laser is not going to change all that much for years to come other than features that wont effect getting yardage and with the quality of the lower priced lasers very high now (Golf Buddy LR7 $179), why not buy 2 which is a similar price to 1 of the Bushnell/Leupold overpriced products and just put 1 away in your closet. The Laser will eventually have issues after a few years past warranty and at that point just pull the 1 out of the closet!

#33 propman

propman

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183580
  • Handicap:15
GolfWRX Likes : 346

Posted 27 November 2018 - 10:31 AM

View Postswgolfer, on 27 November 2018 - 10:22 AM, said:

Just a thought but the laser is not going to change all that much for years to come other than features that wont effect getting yardage and with the quality of the lower priced lasers very high now (Golf Buddy LR7 $179), why not buy 2 which is a similar price to 1 of the Bushnell/Leupold overpriced products and just put 1 away in your closet. The Laser will eventually have issues after a few years past warranty and at that point just pull the 1 out of the closet!

Couldn't agree more.  I's pretty basic technology which hasn't changed in years with the exception of the "slope" feature (which ain't exactly new).
15 hcp

#34 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

• Sponsors
  • 229 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
GolfWRX Likes : 95

Posted 30 November 2018 - 02:58 PM

View Postllamont, on 20 November 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

I have the Precision Pro w/slope and it's been very accurate and reliable!

Thanks you to all the GolfWRX members who recommended the NX7 Pro Slope or NX7! We love seeing real golfers recommend our rangefinders to other golfers.

As some have noted, we make a high-quality rangefinder at an affordable price while also delivering the best customer service in the industry. And, through the holidays, we're offering $30 OFF the NX7 Pro Slopeand $20 OFF the NX7. Both come with the Precision Care Package that includes free lifetime battery replacement services.

Happy holidays and, as always, please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

Also tagged with Rangefinder, Bushnell, Nikon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors