Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Ping Sigma G Anser vs Ping dale vault 2.0 Anser

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Aldazda

Aldazda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 512072
  • Handicap:15
  • Ebay ID:Rowetennis5
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 03 November 2018 - 09:25 PM

Any thoughts on which is more responsive? any major differences?
The store I went to only had the PING Vault 2.0 dale Anser and not the sigma G Anser. The sales rep told me they were the same putter expect the vault 2.0 was the newer model but that I would get a good idea of how the sigma G felt by testing the vault 2.0.

So I ended up purchasing a Sigma G Anser through Facebook market place and after a few rounds of just doesn’t feel as responsive as the ping vault 2.0 I tried in the store. Is it just me or is the vault 2.0 more responsive?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 mgolfer7

mgolfer7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 318789
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 03 November 2018 - 09:32 PM

The vault 2.0 has a firmer feeling face in my opinion and sole weights. I currently have the 2.0. I tried the sigma inside and it felt nice and smooth but on the course I found myself coming up short on most putts.

#3 agoodmanmbk

agoodmanmbk

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 478200
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 41

Posted 03 November 2018 - 09:57 PM

Sigma G is going to have more of a muted “thud” at impact. Vault 2.0 has a firmer feel for a fully milled 303 stainless putter but weight and feel wise is the best putters for the price on the market. Real good in distance control and really tells you when you hit the putt correctly I have a Voss 2.0 and love it
In my OGIO Shredder stand bag:

Taylormade M2 Fujikura XLR8 Pro
Taylormade RBZ 3W Matrix Xcon 5
Taylormade RBZ 5W Matrix Xcon 5
PING i210 4-PW PX LZ 6.0
PING Glide 2.0 Stealth 56*/SS AWT 2.0
PING Vault 2.0 Stealth Voss
Taylormade TP5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors