Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Off Season Swing Changes

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yellowlover519

yellowlover519

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89955
  • Ebay ID:yellowlover5
GolfWRX Likes : 51

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:23 AM

What's everyone working on re swing with their junior over the off season?  Or what is your junior working on with their coach?  Thought it would be an interesting discussion to see if there are common swing flaws and what drills others have done to try to correct them.  I have a 10 year old and we're focusing on fixing any early extension.  It's not pronounced, but trying to work on him to really pinch the ball and maybe even take divots.  For my 6-year old daughter, I am just trying to get her to swing to develop the strength to swing a club with consistent contact.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 BertGA

BertGA

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 500442
GolfWRX Likes : 168

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:16 PM

9 year old. Working on getting her to start the backswing with the hips/shoulders instead of the hands/arms, which leads to a steep backswing, OTT after that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors