Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 1 votes

2019 European Tour Schedule


46 replies to this topic

#1 Constandse

Constandse

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 456248
  • Joined: 02/22/2017
  • Handicap:14.1
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 08 October 2018 - 05:47 PM

When is the ET releasing the schedule for next year?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 babyfade

babyfade

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 323547
  • Joined: 06/27/2014
  • Location:Basel, Switzerland
GolfWRX Likes : 143

Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:23 AM

Normally end of september. Maybe they are late because of the new schedule. I still dont know when the BMW will be.

2

#3 Short Pete

Short Pete

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 444016
  • Joined: 10/17/2016
  • Location:Germany
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 196

Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:33 AM

Maybe Commish Pelley is still hopping around the globe to find himself organizers willing to be a sideshow to his Rolex Tour. My guess is that the schedule will be aired within the next two weeks, and it will span 21 countries outside Europe and have at least 5 tba dates.
WITB:

Driver: Callaway GBB 10,5, Kuro Kage reg.
3w: Callaway V Series 15°, Bassara Reg
5w: Callaway V Series 19°, Bassara Reg
Hybrid: Callaway Razr HL 4, reg. graphite
Irons: Cobra F7 One length, 5-GW, reg. steel
SW: Ping Eye 2+, reg. steel
Flatstick: Odyssey 2-Ball White Ice Broomstick 46" (No, I don't anchor;-))
Ball of choice: SRIXON AD333

3

#4 iBanesto

iBanesto

    Niclas Fasth

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 18328
  • Joined: 08/24/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 1845

Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:47 AM

Still 6 big weeks left on the 2018 ET schedule.

4

#5 Garush34

Garush34

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136129
  • Joined: 08/11/2011
  • Handicap:17.3
GolfWRX Likes : 76

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:39 AM

View Postbabyfade, on 09 October 2018 - 02:23 AM, said:

Normally end of september. Maybe they are late because of the new schedule. I still dont know when the BMW will be.

Think it is meant to be sometime in September, can see them doing 3 weeks of UK golf with the BMW, the Dunhill Links and the British Masters. Dunhill is likely to be last week in September due to no Ryder Cup, so that could place the BMW the week of the 16th, with the Solheim cup the week before which they hopefully wont clash with.

WITB

Titleist 913 D3 Grafalloy blue 2013 stiff shaft
Titleist 910F 15 degree Diamana Kai'li 75 mid stiff shaft
Taylormade burner rescue 17 degree stiff shaft
Cobra Fly-Z Plus 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
Taylormade Tour Preferred 52/9 KBS Tour-V 125
Callaway mack daddy 2 54/14s KBS tour-v 110
Callaway mack daddy 2 58/10s KBS tour-v 110

Rife 460 Tour Blade/Odyssey White Ice No. 7

Handicap - 17.3

Home club - www.stboswellsgolfclub.co.uk/

5

#6 imakaveli

imakaveli

    Moli Moli Moli Moli Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy...

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,019 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131351
  • Joined: 06/22/2011
  • Location:Milano, Italy
  • Handicap:3.8
GolfWRX Likes : 5561

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:06 AM

Still no idea where the Italian Open will be :D

6

#7 babyfade

babyfade

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 323547
  • Joined: 06/27/2014
  • Location:Basel, Switzerland
GolfWRX Likes : 143

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:10 PM

View PostGarush34, on 09 October 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

View Postbabyfade, on 09 October 2018 - 02:23 AM, said:

Normally end of september. Maybe they are late because of the new schedule. I still dont know when the BMW will be.

Think it is meant to be sometime in September, can see them doing 3 weeks of UK golf with the BMW, the Dunhill Links and the British Masters. Dunhill is likely to be last week in September due to no Ryder Cup, so that could place the BMW the week of the 16th, with the Solheim cup the week before which they hopefully wont clash with.

That would be great. A week before the Solheim Cup, the Walker Cup will be at Royal Liverpool. Great September of british golf. 😄

7

#8 FIRs&GIRs&3-Putts

FIRs&GIRs&3-Putts

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 503072
  • Joined: 05/29/2018
  • Location:Scotland
  • Handicap:17
GolfWRX Likes : 296

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:43 PM

View Postbabyfade, on 09 October 2018 - 01:10 PM, said:

View PostGarush34, on 09 October 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

View Postbabyfade, on 09 October 2018 - 02:23 AM, said:

Normally end of september. Maybe they are late because of the new schedule. I still dont know when the BMW will be.

Think it is meant to be sometime in September, can see them doing 3 weeks of UK golf with the BMW, the Dunhill Links and the British Masters. Dunhill is likely to be last week in September due to no Ryder Cup, so that could place the BMW the week of the 16th, with the Solheim cup the week before which they hopefully wont clash with.

That would be great. A week before the Solheim Cup, the Walker Cup will be at Royal Liverpool. Great September of british golf. 😄

Also I seem to play my best golf in September and we normally get good weather. Hopefully it will be a wonderful month of golf next year:

8

#9 babyfade

babyfade

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 323547
  • Joined: 06/27/2014
  • Location:Basel, Switzerland
GolfWRX Likes : 143

Posted 10 October 2018 - 03:06 AM

I am excited, but can't book my trips without a schedule...

9

#10 Garush34

Garush34

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136129
  • Joined: 08/11/2011
  • Handicap:17.3
GolfWRX Likes : 76

Posted 10 October 2018 - 03:56 AM

View Postbabyfade, on 09 October 2018 - 01:10 PM, said:

View PostGarush34, on 09 October 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

View Postbabyfade, on 09 October 2018 - 02:23 AM, said:

Normally end of september. Maybe they are late because of the new schedule. I still dont know when the BMW will be.

Think it is meant to be sometime in September, can see them doing 3 weeks of UK golf with the BMW, the Dunhill Links and the British Masters. Dunhill is likely to be last week in September due to no Ryder Cup, so that could place the BMW the week of the 16th, with the Solheim cup the week before which they hopefully wont clash with.

That would be great. A week before the Solheim Cup, the Walker Cup will be at Royal Liverpool. Great September of british golf. ��

Yeah it would be great if they do that. I can't see where else the BMW would fit in the schedule in order to attract the big names. Hopefully it works out like this, becuase they can't just replace the spot that the PGA champ creates as the likes of Rory, Poulter etc would be in the Fedex cup at that point.

We normally go to the BMW and the Dunhill links each year, but if they are now going to be within a few weeks of each other we will need to miss one, which is a shame as they are both great tournaments for different reasons.

WITB

Titleist 913 D3 Grafalloy blue 2013 stiff shaft
Titleist 910F 15 degree Diamana Kai'li 75 mid stiff shaft
Taylormade burner rescue 17 degree stiff shaft
Cobra Fly-Z Plus 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
Taylormade Tour Preferred 52/9 KBS Tour-V 125
Callaway mack daddy 2 54/14s KBS tour-v 110
Callaway mack daddy 2 58/10s KBS tour-v 110

Rife 460 Tour Blade/Odyssey White Ice No. 7

Handicap - 17.3

Home club - www.stboswellsgolfclub.co.uk/

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 babyfade

babyfade

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 323547
  • Joined: 06/27/2014
  • Location:Basel, Switzerland
GolfWRX Likes : 143

Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:29 AM

Yeah that's a shame. Why not do the Scottish Open instead? I am looking forward to see Renaissance Club. I am just not sure which tournament to attend in September... so many great tournaments. Maybe I will going for the Walker Cup and play a few heathland courses in Cheshire and Yorkshire.

11

#12 MattyO1984

MattyO1984

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,055 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59978
  • Joined: 07/08/2008
  • Location:Elgin, Scotland
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 3183

Posted 12 October 2018 - 05:46 AM

View Postbabyfade, on 12 October 2018 - 12:29 AM, said:

Yeah that's a shame. Why not do the Scottish Open instead? I am looking forward to see Renaissance Club. I am just not sure which tournament to attend in September... so many great tournaments. Maybe I will going for the Walker Cup and play a few heathland courses in Cheshire and Yorkshire.

The Scottish Open at Renaissance should be really good. Super course, not 100% links but it's much better and much more interesting course than Dundonald. I'm really looking forward to seeing it there.
Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Project X Even Flow White T1100
Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black
Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Stiff KBS Tour
Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08, 54.10 & 60.04
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1x

12

#13 Garush34

Garush34

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136129
  • Joined: 08/11/2011
  • Handicap:17.3
GolfWRX Likes : 76

Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:51 AM

View Postbabyfade, on 12 October 2018 - 12:29 AM, said:

Yeah that's a shame. Why not do the Scottish Open instead? I am looking forward to see Renaissance Club. I am just not sure which tournament to attend in September... so many great tournaments. Maybe I will going for the Walker Cup and play a few heathland courses in Cheshire and Yorkshire.

Yeah we'll be doing the Scottish Open, its only 45 mins from us so just go up for a day or so.
WITB

Titleist 913 D3 Grafalloy blue 2013 stiff shaft
Titleist 910F 15 degree Diamana Kai'li 75 mid stiff shaft
Taylormade burner rescue 17 degree stiff shaft
Cobra Fly-Z Plus 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
Taylormade Tour Preferred 52/9 KBS Tour-V 125
Callaway mack daddy 2 54/14s KBS tour-v 110
Callaway mack daddy 2 58/10s KBS tour-v 110

Rife 460 Tour Blade/Odyssey White Ice No. 7

Handicap - 17.3

Home club - www.stboswellsgolfclub.co.uk/

13

#14 babyfade

babyfade

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 323547
  • Joined: 06/27/2014
  • Location:Basel, Switzerland
GolfWRX Likes : 143

Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:53 PM

thats great!! i have to fly up there...

14

#15 babyfade

babyfade

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 323547
  • Joined: 06/27/2014
  • Location:Basel, Switzerland
GolfWRX Likes : 143

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:18 AM

Still no signs of the schedule? I really just would like to know the dates for the BMW PGA...


15

#16 imakaveli

imakaveli

    Moli Moli Moli Moli Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy...

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,019 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131351
  • Joined: 06/22/2011
  • Location:Milano, Italy
  • Handicap:3.8
GolfWRX Likes : 5561

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:01 AM

View Postimakaveli, on 09 October 2018 - 10:06 AM, said:

Still no idea where the Italian Open will be :D

Now we know, Olgiata in Rome!

16

#17 babyfade

babyfade

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 323547
  • Joined: 06/27/2014
  • Location:Basel, Switzerland
GolfWRX Likes : 143

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:24 AM

View Postimakaveli, on 23 October 2018 - 03:01 AM, said:

View Postimakaveli, on 09 October 2018 - 10:06 AM, said:

Still no idea where the Italian Open will be :D

Now we know, Olgiata in Rome!

yes and back in october.

and Switzerland will be from 29th august to 1st september with fleetwood, garcia and rory secured.

most of the tournaments know their dates. but no one know the dates for the bmw pga.

Edited by babyfade, 23 October 2018 - 03:29 AM.


17

#18 elwhippy

elwhippy

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,830 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3536
  • Joined: 07/28/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 1181

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:48 AM

Walker Cup in my diary. Hoylake is easy to get to and a gentle walk round. Plus stacks of decent places to eat and drink on The Wirral.

18

#19 Dave D

Dave D

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,954 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126808
  • Joined: 04/16/2011
  • Location:UK
  • Handicap:0.0
GolfWRX Likes : 1471

Posted 23 October 2018 - 05:28 AM

just hope the british masters gets a new sponsor, would be such a shame to see it disappear again after the success of the last 4 years
Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

4-9 Irons: Under construction
Wedges: Mizuno T7 46*, 50*, 54* & 60* - DG wedge flex
Putter: Custom Raybon Squareback 34" w/ Superstroke Mid Slim 2.0
Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft


Posted Image
Posted Image

19

#20 imakaveli

imakaveli

    Moli Moli Moli Moli Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy...

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,019 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131351
  • Joined: 06/22/2011
  • Location:Milano, Italy
  • Handicap:3.8
GolfWRX Likes : 5561

Posted 23 October 2018 - 07:09 AM

View Postbabyfade, on 23 October 2018 - 03:24 AM, said:

View Postimakaveli, on 23 October 2018 - 03:01 AM, said:

View Postimakaveli, on 09 October 2018 - 10:06 AM, said:

Still no idea where the Italian Open will be :D

Now we know, Olgiata in Rome!

yes and back in october.

and Switzerland will be from 29th august to 1st september with fleetwood, garcia and rory secured.

most of the tournaments know their dates. but no one know the dates for the bmw pga.

Rory in Crans surprised me, maybe they decided to send him in Switzerland rather than Dubai this year?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 Hawkeye77

Hawkeye77

    Happy Holidays!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 15,812 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 100868
  • Joined: 12/27/2009
  • Location:Iowa
GolfWRX Likes : 12272

Posted 23 October 2018 - 07:15 AM

View Postbabyfade, on 23 October 2018 - 02:18 AM, said:

Still no signs of the schedule? I really just would like to know the dates for the BMW PGA...

LOL, when they post it on their website, they post it!
"We've Got That Holiday Feeling!"

21

#22 FIRs&GIRs&3-Putts

FIRs&GIRs&3-Putts

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 503072
  • Joined: 05/29/2018
  • Location:Scotland
  • Handicap:17
GolfWRX Likes : 296

Posted 23 October 2018 - 07:22 AM

View Postbabyfade, on 23 October 2018 - 02:18 AM, said:

Still no signs of the schedule? I really just would like to know the dates for the BMW PGA...

They will be announced in November apparently. I know thatís not much help but they are coming.

22

#23 babyfade

babyfade

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 323547
  • Joined: 06/27/2014
  • Location:Basel, Switzerland
GolfWRX Likes : 143

Posted 23 October 2018 - 11:34 AM

hmmmmm

23

#24 cliche

cliche

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 138469
  • Joined: 09/05/2011
  • Location:Planet Earth
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 172

Posted 23 October 2018 - 01:51 PM

View Postimakaveli, on 23 October 2018 - 07:09 AM, said:

View Postbabyfade, on 23 October 2018 - 03:24 AM, said:

View Postimakaveli, on 23 October 2018 - 03:01 AM, said:

View Postimakaveli, on 09 October 2018 - 10:06 AM, said:

Still no idea where the Italian Open will be :D

Now we know, Olgiata in Rome!

yes and back in october.

and Switzerland will be from 29th august to 1st september with fleetwood, garcia and rory secured.

most of the tournaments know their dates. but no one know the dates for the bmw pga.

Rory in Crans surprised me, maybe they decided to send him in Switzerland rather than Dubai this year?
when you've been there, you know why you want to go back there.
olus the big start money sure helps ;)

24

#25 imakaveli

imakaveli

    Moli Moli Moli Moli Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy...

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,019 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131351
  • Joined: 06/22/2011
  • Location:Milano, Italy
  • Handicap:3.8
GolfWRX Likes : 5561

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:29 PM

View Postcliche, on 23 October 2018 - 01:51 PM, said:

View Postimakaveli, on 23 October 2018 - 07:09 AM, said:

View Postbabyfade, on 23 October 2018 - 03:24 AM, said:

View Postimakaveli, on 23 October 2018 - 03:01 AM, said:

View Postimakaveli, on 09 October 2018 - 10:06 AM, said:

Still no idea where the Italian Open will be :D

Now we know, Olgiata in Rome!

yes and back in october.

and Switzerland will be from 29th august to 1st september with fleetwood, garcia and rory secured.

most of the tournaments know their dates. but no one know the dates for the bmw pga.

Rory in Crans surprised me, maybe they decided to send him in Switzerland rather than Dubai this year?
when you've been there, you know why you want to go back there.
olus the big start money sure helps ;)

I've been there for years, Winters and Summers, and if it was for the place only the European Masters would have a Major field every year ;)


25

#26 babyfade

babyfade

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 323547
  • Joined: 06/27/2014
  • Location:Basel, Switzerland
GolfWRX Likes : 143

Posted 29 October 2018 - 09:27 AM

British Masters in May at Hillside.

26

#27 OldTomMorris

OldTomMorris

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129568
  • Joined: 05/26/2011
  • Location:Edinburgh, Scotland
GolfWRX Likes : 403

Posted 29 October 2018 - 10:02 AM

View Postbabyfade, on 29 October 2018 - 09:27 AM, said:

British Masters in May at Hillside.

Excellent and surprising news, it didn't look good at all for the event. Again another fantastic venue to look forward to. I'd be interested to know where the funding is coming from, no title sponsor and as great a guy as he is I doubt Tommy Fleetwood is personally underwriting the whole event.

http://www.europeant...index_full.html

My initial reaction to the schedule is the Made In Denmark, Open de Espana and Open de France may suffer with the date changes.
Titleist 910D3 8.5°
TaylorMade M3 15°
Titleist CB (710) 3-PW
Callaway Mack Daddy 4 Chrome 54° & 58°
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

27

#28 duffer987

duffer987

    VOTE!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 201269
  • Joined: 09/03/2012
  • Location:Canadian in Texas
  • Handicap:7.7
GolfWRX Likes : 6799

Posted 29 October 2018 - 10:10 AM

Moving the PGA Championship to May is definitely something the Eurotour is going to need to get their head around scheduling wise.
That's a big ask to have big names on Merseyside one week on a links course and then over to Long Island to play a demanding parkland course the next.

Definitely be interesting to see how that late season national opens stretch plays out too.

Edited by duffer987, 29 October 2018 - 10:12 AM.


28

#29 Dave230

Dave230

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,668 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 252022
  • Joined: 05/22/2013
  • Location:Ireland
GolfWRX Likes : 2481

Posted 29 October 2018 - 12:18 PM

The WGC in Memphis is a bad date for me. Right after the Open and because it's WGC (and the whole Fed Ex deal means PGA Tour top brass are going to force the stars to play it) means some players won't fancy playing Irish and Scottish before it.

PGA has already moved a major to May and the Players to March, and they'll be making the elite players fly back to America immediately after the Open, as if stateside golf doesn't dominate enough.

Edited by Dave230, 29 October 2018 - 12:19 PM.


29

#30 KennyP

KennyP

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47458
  • Joined: 01/29/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 388

Posted 29 October 2018 - 12:37 PM

Leopard Creek returns in December. My favourite week's viewing throughout Winter. Hopefully with Tony Johnstone on commentary.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors