Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

New TP5 and TP5X


  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 jwb10

jwb10

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21682
  • Joined: 11/12/2006
  • Location:Mars
  • Handicap:1
GolfWRX Likes : 249

Posted 07 October 2018 - 09:54 PM

Reps are talking up new ball with better, softer cover. Anybody got some ? How are they different, when are they do out, and any other info. would be appreciated ? Pictures, too ?

Edited by jwb10, 08 October 2018 - 06:50 AM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 CClark

CClark

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 95346
  • Joined: 09/27/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 08 October 2018 - 09:47 AM

I love the TP/TPx ball but would love it even better if they had a yellow option....any chance they offer this with the updated ball?

2

#3 jwb10

jwb10

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21682
  • Joined: 11/12/2006
  • Location:Mars
  • Handicap:1
GolfWRX Likes : 249

Posted 08 October 2018 - 10:23 AM

I like yellow, too. I would imagine with ProV coming now with yellow, TP5 will, too

3

#4 cristphoto

cristphoto

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 42981
  • Joined: 11/30/2007
  • Location:DC Metro
GolfWRX Likes : 654

Posted 08 October 2018 - 03:58 PM

I truly hope Taylor Made doesn't mess too much with the TP5X as its a great ball.  If they do mess it up I'll load up on the current model. That's one good thing TM does that Titleist doesn't is put their prior models on sale.

4

#5 cvhookem63

cvhookem63

    HOOK 'EM

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,215 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 307989
  • Joined: 04/11/2014
  • Location:East Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 4546

Posted 08 October 2018 - 04:01 PM

I haven't heard/seen anything on a new version, but I know that as soon as the previous TP5x version is marked down I will be stocking up on them.

WITB Link
TaylorMade Tour Issue M1 440 8.5* Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 8X
NIKE Vapor Fly 14* Fujikura Rombax P95X
NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec X
NIKE Satin VR Pro 5-9 TI S400
NIKE OVEN Engage 46* | Engage 50*SS / 55*SS / 60*DS S400
NIKE Custom Copper Insert B2-05 | SCOTTY CAMERON Select Squareback or Pro Platinum Mid Sur 35"/375g

5

#6 Stanks

Stanks

    Real Straight Shooter with Upper Management written all over him

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 469442
  • Joined: 05/29/2017
  • Location:Torrey Pines - The Grill
  • Handicap:15
GolfWRX Likes : 220

Posted 08 October 2018 - 08:52 PM

Taylormade is keeping this hush hush hush. I am almost thinking it might be another full season until they go to the successors.

Realistically, all I think they needed to correct was the alignment and the cover durability. It is an amazing product and just needs these two things for refinement.

Curious that titleist is being very up front and loud about the prov1 2019 and TM hasnít responded.
Ping LST 400 10* / Ping Tour 80G X
Cobra F7 3 Wood 14.5
Cobra F7 3-4 Hybrid 19.5
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-9 / C-Taper Lite S
Callaway MD3 46*
Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 50*
Callaway MD3 55*
Taylormade Hi-Toe 60*
Golf Pride Z-Cord Grips + 1 Wrap all around
2012 Scotty Cameron Newport 2 (PutterSpa by J-Rich Finish)

6

#7 storm319

storm319

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,710 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99866
  • Joined: 12/07/2009
  • Location:US
GolfWRX Likes : 627

Posted 08 October 2018 - 10:57 PM

View PostStanks, on 08 October 2018 - 08:52 PM, said:

Taylormade is keeping this hush hush hush. I am almost thinking it might be another full season until they go to the successors.

Realistically, all I think they needed to correct was the alignment and the cover durability. It is an amazing product and just needs these two things for refinement.

Curious that titleist is being very up front and loud about the prov1 2019 and TM hasnít responded.

Doubtful considering the TP5/X are coming up on two years and the fact that TM has never had a flagship urethane model go beyond a two year cycle.

It will be interesting to see if the TP5/X sold well enough to keep the name going for the next product cycle.

7

#8 grm24

grm24

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4801
  • Joined: 08/09/2005
  • Location:Western PA
GolfWRX Likes : 2044

Posted 08 October 2018 - 11:14 PM

View Postcristphoto, on 08 October 2018 - 03:58 PM, said:

I truly hope Taylor Made doesn't mess too much with the TP5X as its a great ball.  If they do mess it up I'll load up on the current model. That's one good thing TM does that Titleist doesn't is put their prior models on sale.
Titleist does mark down the prior model Pro-V1 line when they release a new version. They sell the prior version for $39.99

8

#9 cristphoto

cristphoto

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 42981
  • Joined: 11/30/2007
  • Location:DC Metro
GolfWRX Likes : 654

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:18 AM

View Postgrm24, on 08 October 2018 - 11:14 PM, said:

View Postcristphoto, on 08 October 2018 - 03:58 PM, said:

I truly hope Taylor Made doesn't mess too much with the TP5X as its a great ball.  If they do mess it up I'll load up on the current model. That's one good thing TM does that Titleist doesn't is put their prior models on sale.
Titleist does mark down the prior model Pro-V1 line when they release a new version. They sell the prior version for $39.99

Thatís true but still not much of a sale for a previous model. When Taylor Made came out with the current TP5 series you could but the prior Tour Preferred series direct from Taylor Made for $22 a dozen which included free shipping.

9

#10 elwhippy

elwhippy

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3536
  • Joined: 07/28/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 1023

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:18 AM

Note to TM. I like the firmer feel of the TP5 models. I don't want a softer version.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 ZA206

ZA206

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 326991
  • Joined: 07/15/2014
  • Location:Fort Mill, SC
  • Handicap:6.0
  • Ebay ID:ZA206
GolfWRX Likes : 233

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:45 AM

Then only change I'd request is a proper alignment arrow on the seam, not the mis-aligned, unusable garbage that's on there now.

-ZA
TM 2017 M1 460 8.5 Tour Issue with Tensei Pro Orange 70 TX
TM 2018 M3  15  3W with Tensei Pro White 70 TX
TM 2018 M3 19  & 22  Rescue Hybrids with Fujikura Atmos Blue TS-8X
718 AP2 (5-PW) with AMT White X100's
52F SM6 with AMT X100
56S SM7 with S400
TM 60 Hi Toe with S400
TM Ghost Spider S - 34"

11

#12 cristphoto

cristphoto

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 42981
  • Joined: 11/30/2007
  • Location:DC Metro
GolfWRX Likes : 654

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:13 AM

View PostZA206, on 09 October 2018 - 09:45 AM, said:

Then only change I'd request is a proper alignment arrow on the seam, not the mis-aligned, unusable garbage that's on there now.

-ZA

I agree. When the ball was called Tour Preferred that provided a decent aid. The TP5X is too short.

12

#13 huddledtoast

huddledtoast

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 424790
  • Joined: 05/11/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 239

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:19 AM

View Postcristphoto, on 09 October 2018 - 10:13 AM, said:

View PostZA206, on 09 October 2018 - 09:45 AM, said:

Then only change I'd request is a proper alignment arrow on the seam, not the mis-aligned, unusable garbage that's on there now.

-ZA

I agree. When the ball was called Tour Preferred that provided a decent aid. The TP5X is too short.

I have a revolutionary tool that you guys might find useful:

Posted Image

Edited by huddledtoast, 09 October 2018 - 10:20 AM.


13

#14 Stanks

Stanks

    Real Straight Shooter with Upper Management written all over him

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 469442
  • Joined: 05/29/2017
  • Location:Torrey Pines - The Grill
  • Handicap:15
GolfWRX Likes : 220

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:58 AM

View Posthuddledtoast, on 09 October 2018 - 10:19 AM, said:

View Postcristphoto, on 09 October 2018 - 10:13 AM, said:

View PostZA206, on 09 October 2018 - 09:45 AM, said:

Then only change I'd request is a proper alignment arrow on the seam, not the mis-aligned, unusable garbage that's on there now.

-ZA

I agree. When the ball was called Tour Preferred that provided a decent aid. The TP5X is too short.

I have a revolutionary tool that you guys might find useful:

Posted Image

Ah ha! You jest!

Everyone has one of those bad larries lying around but check this out, some of us donít wanna use one!

Rick shiels boasts about the ball since day one and puts it in the bag day one and still hates the alignment.

I think they could cleverly fix it.
Ping LST 400 10* / Ping Tour 80G X
Cobra F7 3 Wood 14.5
Cobra F7 3-4 Hybrid 19.5
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-9 / C-Taper Lite S
Callaway MD3 46*
Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 50*
Callaway MD3 55*
Taylormade Hi-Toe 60*
Golf Pride Z-Cord Grips + 1 Wrap all around
2012 Scotty Cameron Newport 2 (PutterSpa by J-Rich Finish)

14

#15 RobYakes

RobYakes

    So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 231 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 460364
  • Joined: 03/24/2017
  • Location:Washington, D.C.
  • Handicap:3.8
  • Ebay ID:roberyeake-0
GolfWRX Likes : 92

Posted 10 October 2018 - 03:11 PM

View PostStanks, on 09 October 2018 - 11:58 AM, said:

Ah ha! You jest!

Everyone has one of those bad larries lying around but check this out, some of us don't wanna use one!

Rick shiels boasts about the ball since day one and puts it in the bag day one and still hates the alignment.

I think they could cleverly fix it.

Fixed it...

taylormade_tp5x.jpg

But seriously, loved the sight line on the 2016 Tour Preferred Xs. The TP5/TP5x slight line blows.

M4 9.5* Speeder Evo II 661X // M4 15* HZRDUS Black 6.5 // M4 18* HZRDUS Red 6.5 // JPX900 4-PW Modus 105S // MP-T5 50* & 54* AMT 2.0 // HI-TOE 58* Hi-Rev 2.0 // Bettinardi BB1

15

#16 jwb10

jwb10

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21682
  • Joined: 11/12/2006
  • Location:Mars
  • Handicap:1
GolfWRX Likes : 249

Posted 10 October 2018 - 08:38 PM

View PostRobYakes, on 10 October 2018 - 03:11 PM, said:

View PostStanks, on 09 October 2018 - 11:58 AM, said:

Ah ha! You jest!

Everyone has one of those bad larries lying around but check this out, some of us don't wanna use one!

Rick shiels boasts about the ball since day one and puts it in the bag day one and still hates the alignment.

I think they could cleverly fix it.

Fixed it...

taylormade_tp5x.jpg

But seriously, loved the sight line on the 2016 Tour Preferred Xs. The TP5/TP5x slight line blows.
  Tell us more, Obi-wan

16

#17 jwb10

jwb10

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21682
  • Joined: 11/12/2006
  • Location:Mars
  • Handicap:1
GolfWRX Likes : 249

Posted 13 October 2018 - 09:18 AM

Somebodys got the scoop,what are they going to do. Will I be able to drive it 350 ,straight and draw it back 20 yards ?? :scenic: :download:

17

#18 grm24

grm24

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4801
  • Joined: 08/09/2005
  • Location:Western PA
GolfWRX Likes : 2044

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:05 AM

View Postcristphoto, on 09 October 2018 - 08:18 AM, said:

View Postgrm24, on 08 October 2018 - 11:14 PM, said:

View Postcristphoto, on 08 October 2018 - 03:58 PM, said:

I truly hope Taylor Made doesn't mess too much with the TP5X as its a great ball.  If they do mess it up I'll load up on the current model. That's one good thing TM does that Titleist doesn't is put their prior models on sale.
Titleist does mark down the prior model Pro-V1 line when they release a new version. They sell the prior version for $39.99

That's true but still not much of a sale for a previous model. When Taylor Made came out with the current TP5 series you could but the prior Tour Preferred series direct from Taylor Made for $22 a dozen which included free shipping.

It's still a sale though. Same was when they do their buy 3 get 1 free. On the other hand TM seems to really over produce every tour level ball that they have made. Witness how long it took TM to clear their Lethal stock a long time after is was discontinued by selling 50 and 100 packs of the Lethal balls. Same with the fire sale of the Tour Preferred line before/after the TP5 line was released.

TM always seems to have a warehouse or three full of old stock that they have to liquidate at bargain prices. Titleist seems not to have that issue. Titleist has no reason to mark the Pro V1 line down to $22-24/dozen when they continually sell enough product at full price or slightly below when the next gen ball is released.

Edited by grm24, 17 October 2018 - 01:21 AM.


18

#19 jll62

jll62

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,516 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9627
  • Joined: 01/10/2006
  • Location:Minneapolis
  • Handicap:+4.2
GolfWRX Likes : 1113

Posted 18 October 2018 - 11:44 AM

View PostStanks, on 08 October 2018 - 08:52 PM, said:

Taylormade is keeping this hush hush hush. I am almost thinking it might be another full season until they go to the successors.

Realistically, all I think they needed to correct was the alignment and the cover durability. It is an amazing product and just needs these two things for refinement.

Curious that titleist is being very up front and loud about the prov1 2019 and TM hasn't responded.

I can say definitively that they aren't going another season. The current line is two years old and is being replaced.

As for details, there have been a few hints in various places in the past couple of months, but nothing concrete or worth posting. I saw one pic of launch monitor numbers from the test of a prototype that claimed ball speeds ~5 mph higher than the person had ever achieved before. Seems hard to believe, but I also found the wind performance and mid/long iron distance claims of the TP5x hard to believe and those proved out for me. I guess we'll see.

Personally, I'd love a new ball that's between the current TP5 and TP5x. Would love the full shot performance of the TP5x with a slightly softer cover for better green side feel.
TaylorMade M2 9.5 (2017), GD Tour AD GP-6s
TaylorMade M3 T3, GD Purple Ice 85x
TaylorMade UDI 2, KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X
TaylorMade P-770 3-4, DG X100 (SSx1)
TaylorMade RSi TP 5-PW, KBS C-Taper S+
TaylorMade Milled Grind 52 Raw, DG S400
TaylorMade Hi-Toe 60 (58), DG S400
TaylorMade DJ Itsy Bitsy Proto, 34"
TaylorMade TP5x

jll62's WITB

jll62 on Instagram

19

#20 SheriffBooth

SheriffBooth

    Major Winner

  • Marshals
  • 3,934 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 17355
  • Joined: 08/02/2006
  • Location:Raleigh, NC
  • Handicap:2.6
  • Ebay ID:yakima2k

Posted 18 October 2018 - 11:51 AM

View Postjll62, on 18 October 2018 - 11:44 AM, said:

View PostStanks, on 08 October 2018 - 08:52 PM, said:

Taylormade is keeping this hush hush hush. I am almost thinking it might be another full season until they go to the successors.

Realistically, all I think they needed to correct was the alignment and the cover durability. It is an amazing product and just needs these two things for refinement.

Curious that titleist is being very up front and loud about the prov1 2019 and TM hasn't responded.

I can say definitively that they aren't going another season. The current line is two years old and is being replaced.

As for details, there have been a few hints in various places in the past couple of months, but nothing concrete or worth posting. I saw one pic of launch monitor numbers from the test of a prototype that claimed ball speeds ~5 mph higher than the person had ever achieved before. Seems hard to believe, but I also found the wind performance and mid/long iron distance claims of the TP5x hard to believe and those proved out for me. I guess we'll see.

Personally, I'd love a new ball that's between the current TP5 and TP5x. Would love the full shot performance of the TP5x with a slightly softer cover for better green side feel.

Agree with this 100%.  I want a TP5X that putts like a TP5.

Taylormade M3, 9.5*, Rogue Silver 60 S
Callaway 816 16*, Rogue Silver I/O 70 S
Callaway Apex 3H, Kuro Kage 80-hyb S
Taylormade P-790, 4-PW, Recoil 110 F4 +1"
Taylormade MG 50, 56, 60 Recoil 110 F4 +1"
Taylormade TP Collection Balboa

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 craz-e

craz-e

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,692 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39596
  • Joined: 09/19/2007
  • Location:Cairns QLD, Australia
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 726

Posted 19 October 2018 - 12:08 AM

View PostSheriffBooth, on 18 October 2018 - 11:51 AM, said:

View Postjll62, on 18 October 2018 - 11:44 AM, said:

View PostStanks, on 08 October 2018 - 08:52 PM, said:

Taylormade is keeping this hush hush hush. I am almost thinking it might be another full season until they go to the successors.

Realistically, all I think they needed to correct was the alignment and the cover durability. It is an amazing product and just needs these two things for refinement.

Curious that titleist is being very up front and loud about the prov1 2019 and TM hasn't responded.

I can say definitively that they aren't going another season. The current line is two years old and is being replaced.

As for details, there have been a few hints in various places in the past couple of months, but nothing concrete or worth posting. I saw one pic of launch monitor numbers from the test of a prototype that claimed ball speeds ~5 mph higher than the person had ever achieved before. Seems hard to believe, but I also found the wind performance and mid/long iron distance claims of the TP5x hard to believe and those proved out for me. I guess we'll see.

Personally, I'd love a new ball that's between the current TP5 and TP5x. Would love the full shot performance of the TP5x with a slightly softer cover for better green side feel.

Agree with this 100%.  I want a TP5X that putts like a TP5.

Count me in!
Driver = Titleist TS3, Even Flow White 6.0 (44.5")
5 Wood = Taylormade Burner

Irons = Miura 1957 Baby Blades Project X LZ 6.0 (4-PW)
Wilson Staff FG59 DG S300's (4-PW)
Titleist 718 MB Project X LZ 6.0 (4-PW)
Wedges = Titleist Vokey SM6 52*, 56* and 60*

Putter = Wilson Staff 8882
Ball = Titleist AVX

21

#22 BiggErn

BiggErn

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 479312
  • Joined: 08/17/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 781

Posted 19 October 2018 - 12:33 AM

I would say make a yellow but I’d probably still just buy a Project a

22

#23 noodle3872

noodle3872

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8163
  • Joined: 11/26/2005
  • Location:Chilliwack B.C. Canada
  • Handicap:8.3
  • Ebay ID:Noodle3872
GolfWRX Likes : 718

Posted 19 October 2018 - 12:44 AM

View PostBiggErn, on 19 October 2018 - 12:33 AM, said:

I would say make a yellow but Iíd probably still just buy a Project a

Yellow is doable. The 2017 TP5/TP5x balls were available in Japan in yellow.

Attached Thumbnails

  • 8EBDE8F2-8C46-4AA5-846E-30D5169BF49C.jpeg
  • 4A9F25CF-B39E-452A-B194-6ACC2F884B31.jpeg

Taylormade 2018 M4 9.5į driver with MCA Tensei CK Pro Blue 60 S Flex
Taylormade 2017 M2 15į fairway wood with MCA Tensei CK Pro Blue 70 S Flex
Taylormade 2017 M2 19į hybrid with MCA OT Tour Hybrid 80 S Flex
Taylormade 2017 M2 22į hybrid with MCA OT Tour Hybrid 90 S Flex
Mizuno MP-18 MMC irons 5-PW Irons with Modus3 Tour 105 S flex
Mizuno S18 Gunmetal Wedges 51-08, 56-14 and 62-08 with Modus3 105 Wedge
Scotty Cameron '18 Global Limited Select Fastback
Scotty Cameron '18 Select Fastback
Titleist AVX

23

#24 DonW468

DonW468

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 513032
  • Joined: 09/22/2018
  • Location:USA
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 19 October 2018 - 03:51 AM

View Postnoodle3872, on 19 October 2018 - 12:44 AM, said:

View PostBiggErn, on 19 October 2018 - 12:33 AM, said:

I would say make a yellow but I'd probably still just buy a Project a

Yellow is doable. The 2017 TP5/TP5x balls were available in Japan in yellow.

Nice! I had mine last month and I'm still using them. It would be nice if these balls glow in the dark.

24

#25 GC70

GC70

    What's Next?

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,176 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Joined: 08/02/2008
  • Location:State of Hockey
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2878

Posted 19 October 2018 - 09:28 AM

I would love to see a ball that fits in-between the 5 and X. The distance of the X and soft feeling spin around the greens of 5! :drinks:

G400 Max 9* Atmos Blue 6S
XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
818 H1 Atmos Blue 8S
TESTING
SM7's RAW 50F - 54S - 58M
Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto (Oven)
Nike 006 Rory Proto (Oven)
Pro V1x / CSX

WITB Link

25

#26 Socrates

Socrates

    How can it be so *&#% hard to make a shoulder turn?

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 8,678 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 60534
  • Joined: 07/15/2008
  • Location:Winnipeg
  • Handicap:4ish
GolfWRX Likes : 3695

Posted 19 October 2018 - 10:38 AM

View Postcvhookem63, on 08 October 2018 - 04:01 PM, said:

I haven't heard/seen anything on a new version, but I know that as soon as the previous TP5x version is marked down I will be stocking up on them.
Golftown in Canada has been selling 2 dozen for $100 Cdn. for quite a while.  That's about $1 above Pro Cost.

I would bet the farm they are bringing out a new ball.
Ping G400 9º TFC 419 Stiff at 45"
Jazz Bear Cat 3 wd Aerotech Stiff
Ping i20 3 Hyb 707H Stiff
X2 Hot 4_-PW Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
Vokey SM2 52º cc
Ping ES 56º and ES 60º
Scotty X7M Dual 38"
MCC Align Midsize

26

#27 HighBoomingDraws

HighBoomingDraws

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 450138
  • Joined: 12/29/2016
  • Location:MoCo, MD
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 513

Posted 38 minutes ago

I just hope the $20/dozen tp5x practice ball sale stays in stock
TaylorMade M4 D-Type 10.5* W/ Tensei Blue 60 X-Stiff
TaylorMade M4 3W 15*
Callaway X2 Hot Pro Hybrid 20*
Callaway Apex Pro PX 6.0 4-PW
Titleist SM7 50*/54*/60*
TaylorMade Spider Tour Red
TP5X Practice Ball

27

#28 elwhippy

elwhippy

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3536
  • Joined: 07/28/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 1023

Posted 33 minutes ago

Not sure what they can improve. Already a fantastic product.

28



6 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users


    Tenncoog

GolfWRX Sponsors