Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * - 3 votes

Most Played-Out Complaints on GolfWRX

210 replies to this topic

#61 rich s

rich s

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 340645
  • Handicap:6.2
GolfWRX Likes : 348

Posted 04 October 2018 - 12:36 PM

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but please don't move it, I hate it when my crap gets moved. My day started out great. I was all excited to get the new GAPR low. To my dread I drive all the way to the outlet store only to find out it does not come in LH, what a joke. While I am there though I hear this sound, it is a sound you hear before something terrible happens. I push a few mannequins over as I run for the bathroom. My pants coming down, sitting and relieving all happened simultaneously. I don't know what I ate but there was no amount of monkey butt that was going to help. The worst though was this guy in the next stall talking to his buddy about what his budget is for golf equipment this year. Infuriating.

Anyways, I get myself and the stall cleaned up and head for the course. I am playing to a 25 and always play the tips. Just as I was about to tee off this guy comes up and wants to join. No sooner I say yes that I look down and see the sum of all fears...a bluetooth speaker in his cart. We both hit decent drives (I must have miss hit mine a little off because on this 450 yard par 4 I am usually only 50 out). Worst part is though that I am in the rough because the superintendent thinks 40 yard fairways are a good idea...idiot. So of course I don't have the right wedge for this distance and end up hitting a punch 7 iron. Now normally that shot has15,000 rpms of backspin but for some reason it did not check and it bounced straight off the back of the green. I want to sell my current wedge to fix this problem but every friggin time I post it for sale, the mods on golfwrx delete my post. So I finish up with bogey, while listening to celine dion, only to look over to the second tee box and see not one, not two, not three but FOUR people on it teeing off. I knew at this point I was going to be in for a long day.

So after what seemed like an eternity, our tiny fairway is clear for me to tee off. Now I have been swinging my green shaft Super Speed at a whopping 110 so I look over at this music playing hippee, pull out my 90 compression ball and say "watch this". I hit a perfect ball a good 400 out there right on the green. Well we drive up and cant find it. My only guess is because the green had all these holes and a bunch of sand it deflected off and who knows where it went. I take an eagle and we move onto the next hole.

Par 3-I can't take anymore titanic music. I shank it into the greenside bunker. This bunker looks like it has not been raked since reagan was in office. I am livid (as I should be, I mean pro's have perfect bunkers) and thin it out of bounds. I am not counting that so I rake it properly and set my ball down and hit the perfect sand shot right at the hole. I know its going in, its a freaking amazing shot. Well 4' before it gets to the hole it hits this guys ball marker. It looks like the cap from a milk jug. This is not going to be my day.

Out of frustration I ask this guy what his handicap is and he says a 20. He gives me 5 for the remainder of the round. Sure I was a little off but there was NO WAY this guy was a 20. He beat me. I lost my Ping Replica PXG driving iron to him because he sand bagged me.

So my question is, I got $200 worth of store credit, what clubs do you think I should buy?

Edited by rich s, 04 October 2018 - 12:41 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#62 DavePelz4

DavePelz4

Legend

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 23,365 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 69051
GolfWRX Likes : 24612

Posted 04 October 2018 - 01:04 PM

rich s, on 04 October 2018 - 12:36 PM, said:

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but please don't move it, I hate it when my crap gets moved. My day started out great. I was all excited to get the new GAPR low. To my dread I drive all the way to the outlet store only to find out it does not come in LH, what a joke. While I am there though I hear this sound, it is a sound you hear before something terrible happens. I push a few mannequins over as I run for the bathroom. My pants coming down, sitting and relieving all happened simultaneously. I don't know what I ate but there was no amount of monkey butt that was going to help. The worst though was this guy in the next stall talking to his buddy about what his budget is for golf equipment this year. Infuriating.

Anyways, I get myself and the stall cleaned up and head for the course. I am playing to a 25 and always play the tips. Just as I was about to tee off this guy comes up and wants to join. No sooner I say yes that I look down and see the sum of all fears...a bluetooth speaker in his cart. We both hit decent drives (I must have miss hit mine a little off because on this 450 yard par 4 I am usually only 50 out). Worst part is though that I am in the rough because the superintendent thinks 40 yard fairways are a good idea...idiot. So of course I don't have the right wedge for this distance and end up hitting a punch 7 iron. Now normally that shot has15,000 rpms of backspin but for some reason it did not check and it bounced straight off the back of the green. I want to sell my current wedge to fix this problem but every friggin time I post it for sale, the mods on golfwrx delete my post. So I finish up with bogey, while listening to celine dion, only to look over to the second tee box and see not one, not two, not three but FOUR people on it teeing off. I knew at this point I was going to be in for a long day.

So after what seemed like an eternity, our tiny fairway is clear for me to tee off. Now I have been swinging my green shaft Super Speed at a whopping 110 so I look over at this music playing hippee, pull out my 90 compression ball and say "watch this". I hit a perfect ball a good 400 out there right on the green. Well we drive up and cant find it. My only guess is because the green had all these holes and a bunch of sand it deflected off and who knows where it went. I take an eagle and we move onto the next hole.

Par 3-I can't take anymore titanic music. I shank it into the greenside bunker. This bunker looks like it has not been raked since reagan was in office. I am livid (as I should be, I mean pro's have perfect bunkers) and thin it out of bounds. I am not counting that so I rake it properly and set my ball down and hit the perfect sand shot right at the hole. I know its going in, its a freaking amazing shot. Well 4' before it gets to the hole it hits this guys ball marker. It looks like the cap from a milk jug. This is not going to be my day.

Out of frustration I ask this guy what his handicap is and he says a 20. He gives me 5 for the remainder of the round. Sure I was a little off but there was NO WAY this guy was a 20. He beat me. I lost my Ping Replica PXG driving iron to him because he sand bagged me.

So my question is, I got $200 worth of store credit, what clubs do you think I should buy?

The site can now be closed down because you've condensed everything into 6 paragraphs,  Well done Sir.

#63 GMR

GMR

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 175756
GolfWRX Likes : 508

Posted 04 October 2018 - 01:08 PM

Sorry post in wrong thread!

Edited by GMR, 04 October 2018 - 02:07 PM.

#64 farmer

farmer

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,427 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 70095
GolfWRX Likes : 3273

Posted 04 October 2018 - 02:17 PM

Ball goes too far, the old classic gems of golf architecture are being destroyed.  Equipment is so easy to use that everyone should be at most a 2 hdcp.  Every blade user is an idiot, every gi player is a poser.

#65 Ferguson

Ferguson

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,780 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 371587
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 5552

Posted 04 October 2018 - 02:50 PM

“I think some people use too many words in their posts.”  

To that end……………………

I rarely read any posts with more than two paragraphs but I made an exception for this masterpiece.   This post opened my eyes.  It evoked emotions I haven’t felt since the birth of my once-removed cousin’s third child with his second wife who I briefly dated in high school.   This post helped me to understand why people paid to see “Titanic” two or more times.   This post brought clarity to the hours of college discussion about two lines of a Shakespeare poem.   After finishing this post I understood “absolute zero.”   I finally came to terms with the differences between cement and concrete.   I no longer feel that Dorito ads and skateboards are intimidating.  I actually think Dennis Miller may have once said something worth a laugh.  I am now able to tell my forum friends that I drive it around 240-250 and not 320.   It is now clear to me why drinking milk from the thing is not good.   I feel like buying a pair of sandals and wearing them confidently with dark socks.   This post changed my life.

Thank you Rich S. from Wisconsin.

#66 BogeyBrian

BogeyBrian

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 410198
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 36

Posted 04 October 2018 - 03:01 PM

yea, but have you played in tournaments??? ahhhhhh

#67 DavePelz4

DavePelz4

Legend

• 23,365 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 69051
GolfWRX Likes : 24612

Posted 04 October 2018 - 04:11 PM

Ferguson, on 04 October 2018 - 02:50 PM, said:

To that end……………………

I rarely read any posts with more than two paragraphs but I made an exception for this masterpiece.   This post opened my eyes.  It evoked emotions I haven’t felt since the birth of my once-removed cousin’s third child with his second wife who I briefly dated in high school.   This post helped me to understand why people paid to see “Titanic” two or more times.   This post brought clarity to the hours of college discussion about two lines of a Shakespeare poem.   After finishing this post I understood “absolute zero.”   I finally came to terms with the differences between cement and concrete.   I no longer feel that Dorito ads and skateboards are intimidating.  I actually think Dennis Miller may have once said something worth a laugh.  I am now able to tell my forum friends that I drive it around 240-250 and not 320.   It is now clear to me why drinking milk from the thing is not good.   I feel like buying a pair of sandals and wearing them confidently with dark socks.   This post changed my life.

How do you feel about Phil?

#68 NoTalentLefty

NoTalentLefty

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 204451
GolfWRX Likes : 1483

Posted 04 October 2018 - 04:15 PM

DRRicks, on 03 October 2018 - 01:36 PM, said:

What complaints are just plain overdone?

For me it’s the barrage of, “Does it come in LH?” complaints on every new release thread.

What are your’s? Let’s keep this light....

Well does it?

Those who complain about left handers complaining about left handed options not being available......

Edited by NoTalentLefty, 04 October 2018 - 04:17 PM.

Livin' proof that Lefties are not naturally talented.

Driver Titleist 913 D3 44 inches also a Cleveland Classic 310 43.5 inches
3 and 5 Wood Ping G15
3-5 Hybrids Cobra Baffler XL
6-GW Titleist AP1s
53 degree Wedge Titleist AP1
58 degree SW Vokey SM6
Putter White Hot V LINE Fang w/round Edel Grip

#69 DRRicks

DRRicks

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 43733
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 1059

Posted 04 October 2018 - 05:22 PM

NoTalentLefty, on 04 October 2018 - 04:15 PM, said:

DRRicks, on 03 October 2018 - 01:36 PM, said:

What complaints are just plain overdone?

For me it’s the barrage of, “Does it come in LH?” complaints on every new release thread.

What are your’s? Let’s keep this light....

Well does it?

Those who complain about left handers complaining about left handed options not being available......
Original! ��
Driver: Titleist TS2, Graphite Design AD-IZ 60
3 Wood: Titleist TS2, Rogue Black 70
3 Hybrid: Titleist 818 H2, 21* loft. Atmos TS8
4 Iron: Titleist TMB, Nippon Modus Tour 120
5-W: Titleist 718 AP2, Nippon Modus Tour 120
GW: Titleist SM7 Jet Black 50.08, Nippon Modus Tour 120
SW: Titleist SM7 Limited Edition Jet Black 54.10, Dynamic Gold Onyx
LW: Titleist SM7 Limited Edition Jet Black 60.04, Dynamic Gold Onyx
Putter: Scotty Cameron Limited Edition 5MBS
Ball: Titleist Pro V1X

#70 PeanutsDaddy

PeanutsDaddy

Hall of Fame

• 5,582 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133046
GolfWRX Likes : 23181

Posted 04 October 2018 - 05:44 PM

Flippers.  

Cobra King F7 9*
Wishon 919FD 13* (1* open)
Wishon 950HC 18* (1* open)
Wishon 775hs 3 - 5
Wishon 560 - 6 - 7
Wishon 575mmc 8 - PW
Mac Custom Grind GW + LW (NevadaGolfGuy Special)
Betti, Machine, Mannkrafted, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#71 Nessism

Nessism

To measure is to know...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,705 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131490
GolfWRX Likes : 8658

Posted 04 October 2018 - 05:51 PM

anth, on 03 October 2018 - 07:32 PM, said:

Use the search function.

That's not advice, that's the complaint that's most overdone 'round here.

I've said that a few times but now I've stopped responding at all when people are too lazy to try to help themselves.
Ping G400 driver w/Adila Rogue 125 Silver 60S
TEE XCG6 3 & 5 fairway woods & E8 hybrid
Ping G25 or Mizuno Hot Metal irons w/Recoil 95 F4's
Glide 50/55/60 wedges w/Recoil 110's
Ping Anser putter - the "real deal!"

#72 Neurotica

Neurotica

Rush is a band!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3632
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 111

Posted 04 October 2018 - 05:51 PM

lawsonman, on 04 October 2018 - 06:42 AM, said:

No way I could play those, way too much offset.

Exactly!  And they “cause” me to hook the crap out of them!  Classic!!
M4 HZRDUS BLACK 65 S Gripmaster wrap black perforated
G400 3W Alta CB 65 S Gripmaster wrap blue cap
G400 19* Hybrid Alta CB 70 S Gripmaster wrap blue cap
G30 22* Hybrid TFC 419H S Gripmaster wrap black perforated
i500 5-U Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 105 +1/2" green dot Gripmaster wrap blue cap
Glide 2.0 Stealth wedges 54*/58* Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 105 S +1/2" blue dot Gripmaster wrap blue cap
Vault Anser 2 Slate PP58 blackout - 35"
ProV1X - cheapest used 5A I can find
Sun Mountain C130S - 2019 USA version
Clicgear 3.5
MG Elite XL golf gloves
Adidas Adicross Classic Golf Shoes - 2015

#73 Nessism

Nessism

To measure is to know...

• Advanced Members
  • 17,705 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131490
GolfWRX Likes : 8658

Posted 04 October 2018 - 05:55 PM

Strong loft complaints come to mind.

And complaints that spring face irons cause fliers that go 10+ yards beyond target.

Edited by Nessism, 04 October 2018 - 05:55 PM.

Ping G400 driver w/Adila Rogue 125 Silver 60S
TEE XCG6 3 & 5 fairway woods & E8 hybrid
Ping G25 or Mizuno Hot Metal irons w/Recoil 95 F4's
Glide 50/55/60 wedges w/Recoil 110's
Ping Anser putter - the "real deal!"

#74 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

#TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

• Advanced Members
  • 21,177 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68568
  • Handicap:0.0
GolfWRX Likes : 23016

Posted 04 October 2018 - 07:13 PM

Nessism, on 04 October 2018 - 05:55 PM, said:

Strong loft complaints come to mind.

And complaints that spring face irons cause fliers that go 10+ yards beyond target.

Omg yes. The Flyers one her was prevalent for a while. Less lately

But it was like , guys would complain that with the same swing one shot went 150yds and the next one 190. And would swear it was all the clubs fault
Cobra F8+ 8.5 w/Aldila NV65 Green 2KXV
Callaway Epic Subzero 14* w//Matrix Black Tie 80
Callaway Apex Hybrid 20 w/Diamana D+ 95
Callaway Apex Pro 4-PW w/S300
Callaway MD Forged 52,56,60 w/S300
SGC NorthWood Center Shaft 400g

#75 rawdog

rawdog

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,724 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 424320
  • Handicap:8.6
  • Ebay ID:staghornsandmore
GolfWRX Likes : 2258

Posted 04 October 2018 - 08:05 PM

"Low-spin, high-launch shaft."

If you want to reduce spin, it's about spin loft. Many shaft/loft combos can get ya there with the right dynamic loft.

Cobra LTD Driver
Aldila Rogue Black, 9.5* @44.5"
In1Zone Single Length Fairway Woods

Graffaloy ProLaunch Axis Blue @41.5" 5W = 19*
Graffaloy ProLaunch Axis Blue @41.5" 7W = 23*
Cobra F7 One Length Irons
Nippon Modus 105 Stiff @ 36.5"
6I = 24*   7I = 29*   8I = 34*   9I = 39*   PW = 44*   GW = 49*   SW = 54*   LW = 59*
Odyssey #9 HT Metal X Milled @33.5"
Maxfli SoftFli

#76 azkaevolution

azkaevolution

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 437630
GolfWRX Likes : 300

Posted 04 October 2018 - 08:07 PM

the complaints about high handicappers being...high handicappers...while lamenting about the decline of golf.

and...

the anti-shortened drivers crowd.  again, everyone encourages custom fitting...but get all bent out of shape about ppl playing non-off the shelf length driver shafts.

and...

"i'm a high handicapper, tend to push my irons to the right with my heel/toe strikes, but can't stand the look of offset on my tiny blades...so please recommend a GI iron without offset"...

Edited by azkaevolution, 04 October 2018 - 08:12 PM.

Callaway GBB (2015) 10.5*, KK Black TiNi 50 R-flex 44.25"
Callaway XR 17*, Project X LZ 50 Blue 42.5"
Adams New Idea 22*, Bassara Eagle R-flex
Adams New Idea 25*, Bassara Eagle R-flex
Mizuno 2016 JPX EZ Forged, 4i-GW TT XP95 R300
Titleist SM5 Vokey 54.10 M Grind

Callaway MD2 Tour 58.09 T Grind
Odyssey Versa Black 90 V-line Superstroke

#77 SixtySomePing

SixtySomePing

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 144465
GolfWRX Likes : 18952

Posted 05 October 2018 - 04:01 AM

The multiple new topic posts started about the exact same PGA situation that happened the day before, here's a fake example:
Tour Talk
1. Did Reed Fart on Camera?
2  Reed: Did Anyone Else Hear It Too?
3. Patrick Passes Gasses
General Golf Talk
1. Reed - Keep it Together   (first sentence of post then reads)  "Mods, you may want to move this if it is not in the right forum."

Finally later:
Reed Fart ---> Merged   (will they never learn?)

#78 Ferguson

Ferguson

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,780 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 371587
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 5552

Posted 05 October 2018 - 04:41 AM

DavePelz4, on 04 October 2018 - 04:11 PM, said:

Ferguson, on 04 October 2018 - 02:50 PM, said:

To that end……………………

How do you feel about Phil?

His on course actions represent a lampoon of tour golf.

#79 BMC

BMC

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,190 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108173
  • Handicap:YES
GolfWRX Likes : 3058

Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:31 AM

too many commercials......
Callaway Rogue driver
PING Rapture OG 3 wood
Cobra Baffler Pro 4-hybrid
MacGregor VIP MBs (1990) 4-PW
Vokey wedges
Odyssey #1WS

#80 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

#TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

• Advanced Members
  • 21,177 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68568
  • Handicap:0.0
GolfWRX Likes : 23016

Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:29 AM

BMC, on 05 October 2018 - 06:31 AM, said:

too many commercials......

College basketball game late again!!!!

Cobra F8+ 8.5 w/Aldila NV65 Green 2KXV
Callaway Epic Subzero 14* w//Matrix Black Tie 80
Callaway Apex Hybrid 20 w/Diamana D+ 95
Callaway Apex Pro 4-PW w/S300
Callaway MD Forged 52,56,60 w/S300
SGC NorthWood Center Shaft 400g

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#81 pholway

pholway

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39625
  • Handicap:12.6
  • Ebay ID:8track13
GolfWRX Likes : 179

Posted 05 October 2018 - 02:05 PM

Me complaining about about spectators wearing golf shoes at PGA events has to be a played out complaint, but I still stand by opinion that there is simply no reason to be decked out in full attire while watching a golf event. Did i just complain in a "most played out complaint thread?" Mind Blown
TM M4 Oban Devotion 6 04
Titleist TS2 13.5* Project X Even Flow T1100 White
Callaway Epic 5W set to 17* Project X Hzrdus Yellow (Handcrafted) or Ping G15 17* Aldila Serrano 75R (yep, Regular Flex Serrano)
Titleist 915 HD 21.5* GD AD DI Hybrid 75s
Callaway Apex CF16 5-AW KBS C-Taper Lite S
Vokey SM6 KBS C-Taper R
Odyssey EXO Seven S

#82 dmac4g

dmac4g

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16945
GolfWRX Likes : 696

Posted 05 October 2018 - 02:14 PM

The rough is too long and too hard to play from in France.......
    -Phil Mickelson

#83 umassgolfer

umassgolfer

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 58186
  • Ebay ID:frstbaseman18
GolfWRX Likes : 251

Posted 05 October 2018 - 02:38 PM

LOL a thread complaining about what people complain about...

Thank goodness the eternal PGA TOUR off-season has finally ended so we can focus on golf again.

Speaking of which, I can't believe no one has posted about the FedEx Cup complaints. As if it was better when the top-50 only played until mid-August and then shut it down.

#84 Conrad1953

Conrad1953

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66402
  • Ebay ID:cobicreations
GolfWRX Likes : 50042

Posted 05 October 2018 - 08:47 PM

Hater or Fanboy; uh........it's very possible to be neither yet some believe you have to be one or the other......... and
will take the liberty to tell you which one you are; in case you didn't know.

#85 Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso

Ooooh, that's a duff.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 497680
  • Handicap:8.1
GolfWRX Likes : 146

Posted 05 October 2018 - 08:57 PM

Quite possibly the most poignant piece of literature ever written on this entire website. :taunt:

#86 Qqq123xx

Qqq123xx

I wake up take a few steps and am in a haze the rest of the day.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 264022
  • Handicap:XX.7
GolfWRX Likes : 12785

Posted 05 October 2018 - 10:46 PM

Down payment on a PXG driving iron.
Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9  4-gw. TT  reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
Nxt Tour.
Cleveland Classic #4

#87 golfer07840

golfer07840

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 433524
  • Handicap:16.4
GolfWRX Likes : 724

Posted 05 October 2018 - 10:57 PM

VNutz, on 03 October 2018 - 02:56 PM, said:

Pace of play. I don't care if you can play in under 2 hours with your own cart as a single on Tuesday morning. It doesn't apply to foursomes on a weekend.
2 hours in a cart? God you're slow. 90 mins walking 18 is the only acceptable pace.

:D  :D

#88 SixtySomePing

SixtySomePing

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 144465
GolfWRX Likes : 18952

Posted 06 October 2018 - 04:05 AM

Rant over.

#89 NCLancer

NCLancer

from Northern New York to The Triangle

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 263156
GolfWRX Likes : 80

Posted 06 October 2018 - 11:37 AM

Will Pro V's ever be made in yellow???

#90 dlygrisse

dlygrisse

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 12,612 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16702
GolfWRX Likes : 7009

Posted 06 October 2018 - 11:59 AM

Johnny Miller is the spawn of satan
Jim Nantz should be drawn and quartered
Gary McCord made me gouge out my ear drums
David Feherty is the most annoying human on earth
Dan Hicks should be shot
Joe Buck should never be allowed on TV again
Peter Kostis knows nothing about a golf swing
Every single British broadcaster that ever lived is 100x better than any American broadcaster that was ever allow to talk in a mic.

Callaway GBB
Callaway V Series 3w, HW
Callaway Steelhead 4 hybrid
Ping G 4-U
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 54* SS
Vokey 58 M grind
Odyssey Pro #1 black
Jones Utility
Ball, KSig or a bunch of ProV's I won in a charity scramble.  
ECCO Biom Hybrid 3

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors