Posted 30 September 2018 - 08:54 PM
Adams Tightlies 16*
Wilson Reflex 4-P
Cleveland RTX 588 50*
Cleveland RTX 588 2.0 54/58*
Ping Anser 2
Posted 30 September 2018 - 09:31 PM
Watch TheTImTracker on YouTube for other tips, best vlogger ever.
Edited by Arizonalefty59, 30 September 2018 - 09:34 PM.
Posted 01 October 2018 - 02:46 PM
If you are dead set on going, get drunk at Morocco in Epcot.
Posted 01 October 2018 - 05:13 PM
Make sure to research which rides book up early for fast pass and reserve those early (think months in advance). As an example, the Avatar flight ride in Animal kingdom books up for fast pass wayyy in advance. If you don’t do this, you’ll wait for AT LEAST 2 hours, probably longer. It’s still worth it though, but I know waiting in lines takes away from the experience.
Posted 02 October 2018 - 09:10 AM
TEE CB3, 16.5, Motore Exotics Tour S
Titleist 913HD, 18, Diamana 92HY
8-P Mizuno MP4, 3-7 MP64, C-Taper S
52-08, 58-08 Titleist SM4
Putter, Cleveland Classic #1, 34"
Posted 02 October 2018 - 09:46 AM
I stayed at Coronado last time with my family. I would ask them if you can get a room in or near the main hall to avoid a lot of extra walking just to grab breakfast. That resort is huge and some groups of rooms are a 10+ minute walk away. In general, you will walk SO MUCH so wear really comfortable shoes.
Spend a night seeing the fireworks show in each of the parks. To actually see animals moving on the safari, hit Animal Kingdom early in the morning and head straight to it. Since you're staying at a disney resort, each park has a day or two a week where it's open early, utilize that to hit popular rides early.
Food wise, I like the Chinese place in Epcot, the Boathouse in the downtown area, and the French pastry shop in Epcot if that's your thing. Everything else I just go where the characters are for the kids. Booze is a pain in the parks, in Magic Kingdom the only spot is the Belle's castle restaurant and the secret bar which I think you need a connection to get into. If you like drinking, drink around the world in Epcot.
Posted 04 October 2018 - 12:10 PM
Calloway: XR 3 wood
Mizuno: MP-25 Ctaper 120s
Titleist: Vokey 50, 56, 60
Taylormade: Ghost Spider S
Sun mountain c130
Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:39 AM
Click on 'Read the Latest Posts' right under the main logo and start reading.
PING G30 3 Wood w/ Project X 6.0
PING G25 20* Hybrid w/ PING Tour Stiff from i25 hybrid
PING S56 5-PW - Dot w/ Project X 6.0
PING Glide 52*, 56*, 60* Dot w/ Project X 6.0 (All bent 1* strong)
SC Golo S - 35" - custom all black w/ lime accents
Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:23 PM
Posted 10 October 2018 - 01:22 PM
Posted 10 October 2018 - 07:19 PM
Titleist 915Fd, w/Aldila Rogue Black 80-2.8-S
18* KZG U Iron, w/UST Proforce V2 100-S
Mizuno MP-18 MMC Fli-Hi 4-5, w/UST Recoil 95 F4
Mizuno MP-18 MMC 6-P, w/UST Recoil 95 F4
Titleist Vokey SM5 52-08 F, 56-10 S
Callaway Sure Out 64
Odyssey O-Works Tank #7
Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:26 PM
- The FastPass system is a really good thing. You have to download the app and then you can get passes to 3 rides for you and your wife that morning.
- Once you use up your 3 fast passes, you can continue to get passes. The kicker is you can only have a pass for 1 ride at a time. Go ahead and take the pass for the ride you want and keep refreshing the ride time. The time will continue to change. With some spamming, we can usually get our pass moved up to within 15 or 30 minutes of the current time. Finish the ride and then immediately get another pass for another ride. Spam the time on the ride until you get it to move up. You can ride everything at the Magic Kingdom a couple of times in one day if you do it this way.
- Do not get a FastPass to your first rides of the day. Remember, you can hold those first 3 passes all day. I recommend going to the 7 Dwarves Mine Ride as soon as you get to the park. It is always busy and the Fastpasses usually come up for later times in the day. Get that ride over with and then work your passes when the park gets busier. We usually ride the 7 Dwarves twice as soon as we get there and then move on.
- Do not waste FastPasses on rides that won't have waits. Use them on the big rides.
- Depending on the time of year, the indoor rides like Pirates of the Caribbean, It's a Small World, Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain get packed in the heat of the day. Some good stuff to do that isn't slammed when it is hot is the Hall of Presidents and the Tiki Room.
- Since you are staying onsite, use it to your advantage. You get to go to the park earlier and can go back to your room in the middle of the day to rest. My favorite time to be in the park is the morning and evening. It's just a lot nicer to me.
- As others have said, you have to make your reservations for dining at the park EARLY if you want to eat at certain places. Start planning your meals inside the park now and make a reservation. FYI, get an ice cream sandwich from the vendor outside Pinochio's. It's the only place to get them in the park and they are awesome if you like ice cream sandwiches.
- Epcot is the hidden gem of the park. Enjoy it.
- The Avatar experience is awesome, but be prepared to wait for it.
Have fun and wear comfortable shoes. It is a lot of walking. I hope I helped some.
Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:44 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users