Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* - - - - 1 votes

How many hours to become high level college player

62 replies to this topic

#1 TigerMom

TigerMom

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 504874
GolfWRX Likes : 107

Posted 26 August 2018 - 03:51 AM

Parents and coaches of top players:

How many hours do you estimate a kid would needed to have dedicated (before graduating high school) to a skill sport in order to be able to play at a top 100 college program?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Hateto3Putt

Hateto3Putt

Smoking Makes You Look Cool!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,029 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 17461
GolfWRX Likes : 4038

Posted 26 August 2018 - 06:44 AM

Depending on the talent, somewhere between 10 - 20,000.

#3 tiger1873

tiger1873

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 340777
GolfWRX Likes : 368

Posted 26 August 2018 - 07:57 AM

I know lots of people try and put hours to things but I am not sure you can just say x hours and the will be  this good.

First off you have have productive practice. Just hitting on the range will never do it. Second you need to have talent which some people do not have.  I also believe every golfer has a maximum level they can achieve from what ever reason.  The time takes also varries a lot too.

From what I have seen is if you put in enough time anyone can pretty much break 80.

People with some talent will be low 70s

If someone is gifted your going to see them break 70 all the time.

The real talented kids are good with wedges more importantly putting.  If your kid is tapping in 30 foot putts or saving pars regularly there is something there for sure.

#4 farmer

farmer

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,432 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 70095
GolfWRX Likes : 3274

Posted 26 August 2018 - 11:43 AM

The "10000 Hour Rule" came from a book by Malcolm Gladwell.  There is wide disagreement in the scientific community about the validity of this theory.  In golf there is some correlation between time spent and results, but time spent by itself does not assure a good result.  Superior talent will be the ultimate factor.  In real life, for your kid to get into a top 100 college golf program, he is probably going to have to be a top 1000 player in his age group.

#5 yellowlover519

yellowlover519

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89955
  • Ebay ID:yellowlover5
GolfWRX Likes : 60

Posted 26 August 2018 - 12:42 PM

View Postfarmer, on 26 August 2018 - 11:43 AM, said:

The "10000 Hour Rule" came from a book by Malcolm Gladwell.  There is wide disagreement in the scientific community about the validity of this theory.  In golf there is some correlation between time spent and results, but time spent by itself does not assure a good result.  Superior talent will be the ultimate factor.  In real life, for your kid to get into a top 100 college golf program, he is probably going to have to be a top 1000 player in his age group.

I would say top 200 in his graduating class.  Maybe top 100.

#6 yellowlover519

yellowlover519

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  •  

Posted 26 August 2018 - 12:44 PM

View Posttiger1873, on 26 August 2018 - 07:57 AM, said:

I know lots of people try and put hours to things but I am not sure you can just say x hours and the will be  this good.

First off you have have productive practice. Just hitting on the range will never do it. Second you need to have talent which some people do not have.  I also believe every golfer has a maximum level they can achieve from what ever reason.  The time takes also varries a lot too.

From what I have seen is if you put in enough time anyone can pretty much break 80.

The real talented kids are good with wedges more importantly putting.  If your kid is tapping in 30 foot putts or saving pars regularly there is something there for sure.

I think they have to be able to poke it 300 to consistently break par.  The game has changed.  It is all about power.  They need 115-120 swing speed in high school.

View Postyellowlover519, on 26 August 2018 - 12:43 PM, said:

View Posttiger1873, on 26 August 2018 - 07:57 AM, said:

I think they have to be able to poke it 300 to consistently break par.  The game has changed.  It is all about power.  They need 115-120 swing speed in high school. They may never get to that swing speed no matter how much they practice.

#7 tiger1873

tiger1873

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  •  

Posted 26 August 2018 - 06:48 PM

View Postyellowlover519, on 26 August 2018 - 12:44 PM, said:

I think they have to be able to poke it 300 to consistently break par.  The game has changed.  It is all about power.  They need 115-120 swing speed in high school.

I think they have to be able to poke it 300 to consistently break par.  The game has changed.  It is all about power.  They need 115-120 swing speed in high school. They may never get to that swing speed no matter how much they practice.

I donít think you have to poke it past 300 to win tournaments. It may help but I would bet a guy who hits 250 but consistently putts less then 25 putts a round will beat the long hitter every day.   I have seen plenty of people who can bomb the ball and even chip decent but canít putt. Putting is where the tournaments are really won at a high level.

Edited by tiger1873, 26 August 2018 - 06:49 PM.

#8 leezer99

leezer99

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 94152
GolfWRX Likes : 1021

Posted 26 August 2018 - 07:25 PM

View Posttiger1873, on 26 August 2018 - 06:48 PM, said:

I don't think you have to poke it past 300 to win tournaments. It may help but I would bet a guy who hits 250 but consistently putts less then 25 putts a round will beat the long hitter every day.   I have seen plenty of people who can bomb the ball and even chip decent but can't putt. Putting is where the tournaments are really won at a high level.

Making me do math again...

Posted Image

#9 Guia

Guia

Ancient Dude

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,471 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 97501
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 2222

Posted 26 August 2018 - 07:38 PM

Some are more skilled naturally than others, I have known a few individuals who were scratch after 1 year of playing, many (most) never come close to scratch.  Putting in hours is worthless unless it is the right kind of practice, just beating balls when your swing and attitude and not correct, produces nothing.  You want to see how far he can go invest in a really good teaching pro to teach and monitor regularly.  Best of luck.

#10 yellowlover519

yellowlover519

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  •  

Posted 26 August 2018 - 09:23 PM

I donít think you have to poke it past 300 to win tournaments. It may help but I would bet a guy who hits 250 but consistently putts less then 25 putts a round will beat the long hitter every day.   I have seen plenty of people who can bomb the ball and even chip decent but canít putt. Putting is where the tournaments are really won at a high level.

I would be shocked if anyone at the AJGA level has won driving 250.  Or Junior US AM.  Or Western AM.  You do realize that the tourneys college coaches care about all play 6900+.  Not sure how you compete driving 250 and taking that as your distance throughout the bag.  And to assume the long hitters are all 32+ putters is very naive.

Edited by yellowlover519, 26 August 2018 - 09:26 PM.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#11 tiger1873

tiger1873

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  •  

Posted 26 August 2018 - 09:50 PM

View Postyellowlover519, on 26 August 2018 - 09:23 PM, said:

I would be shocked if anyone at the AJGA level has won driving 250.  Or Junior US AM.  Or Western AM.  You do realize that the tourneys college coaches care about all play 6900+.  Not sure how you compete driving 250 and taking that as your distance throughout the bag.  And to assume the long hitters are all 32+ putters is very naive.

You talking about pga players who all have good putting.  If your playing college golf I am sure you will find shorter drives then what is the pga.

When it comes to driving distance It not as big deal you making it out to be you can hit the green on a second shot. If they can make a high percentage of putts in 10 feet there going to pretty competitive.

#12 yellowlover519

yellowlover519

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2018 - 06:34 AM

View Posttiger1873, on 26 August 2018 - 09:50 PM, said:

View Postyellowlover519, on 26 August 2018 - 09:23 PM, said:

You talking about pga players who all have good putting.  If your playing college golf I am sure you will find shorter drives then what is the pga.

When it comes to driving distance It not as big deal you making it out to be you can hit the green on a second shot. If they can make a high percentage of putts in 10 feet there going to pretty competitive.

Th OP was asking how many hours it will take to become a high level collegiate player.  My point is that hours alone are not enough - IMO, as a boy, you need power.  You mention GIR and making putts.  Most of the aspiring collegiate players have sufficient putting in high school.  By sufficient, they average at least 32 putts a round or better.  In fact, I would argue that putting and short game can be honed with hours of practice; distance cannot (otherwise, Luke Donald and Brian Harman would be 300 by now).  Even Jordan is messing with his swing too much in search of 20 extra yards.

When it comes to greens in regulation, when par 4s are 420+, par 3s are 190+ and par 5s are 520+ (Distances that are standard in tournaments that college coaches look at), you canít be 250 or less off the tee and expect to go under par consistently.  If you have hybrid into the green and a third of the field or more are hitting 9i or less, the latter is likely to hit more greens and have better proximity to the hole.  Koepka was recently talking about how much longer juniors are getting.  If you watched the US Am, NCAA championships, Junior Am... it is clear that the ones that are winning or advancing are the ones that hit it long.  Having been involved in an aspiring high school golfer, it is clear to me that coaches care about distance as well - they ask for swing speed and, in one tourney, watched trackman at the range of each player in the tournament field to see distances.

Hours help in consistency and mental toughness and strategy.  Hence, hours help in the short game and game management.  

I get it - it must be frustrating to have a junior thatís short off the tee.  You want to believe that distance doesnít matter as much.  Same goes if you have a long hitter that canít chip and putt (you are committed to potential).  Iím just trying to explain what Iíve experienced.  If my younger junior is not poking it 280 by the time heís 15, I will know itís a long road ahead and top division I golf is not likely.

BTW - is this really different in any level of golf.  Short hitters succeed at 12 and under bc the other players may not have put in the hours into the short game.  The ones that finish in the top 10 at worlds are the long hitters.  The only difference in high school is that those longer hitters develop a short game.  Brian Harman said he beat DJ all the time as a junior bc DJ would have blow up holes.  Then DJ developed a short game and itís game over.

Edited by yellowlover519, 27 August 2018 - 07:16 AM.

#13 tiger1873

tiger1873

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2018 - 11:15 AM

View Postyellowlover519, on 27 August 2018 - 06:34 AM, said:

Th OP was asking how many hours it will take to become a high level collegiate player.  My point is that hours alone are not enough - IMO, as a boy, you need power.  You mention GIR and making putts.  Most of the aspiring collegiate players have sufficient putting in high school.  By sufficient, they average at least 32 putts a round or better.  In fact, I would argue that putting and short game can be honed with hours of practice; distance cannot (otherwise, Luke Donald and Brian Harman would be 300 by now).  Even Jordan is messing with his swing too much in search of 20 extra yards.

When it comes to greens in regulation, when par 4s are 420+, par 3s are 190+ and par 5s are 520+ (Distances that are standard in tournaments that college coaches look at), you can't be 250 or less off the tee and expect to go under par consistently.  If you have hybrid into the green and a third of the field or more are hitting 9i or less, the latter is likely to hit more greens and have better proximity to the hole.  Koepka was recently talking about how much longer juniors are getting.  If you watched the US Am, NCAA championships, Junior Am... it is clear that the ones that are winning or advancing are the ones that hit it long.  Having been involved in an aspiring high school golfer, it is clear to me that coaches care about distance as well - they ask for swing speed and, in one tourney, watched trackman at the range of each player in the tournament field to see distances.

Hours help in consistency and mental toughness and strategy.  Hence, hours help in the short game and game management.  

I get it - it must be frustrating to have a junior that's short off the tee.  You want to believe that distance doesn't matter as much.  Same goes if you have a long hitter that can't chip and putt (you are committed to potential).  I'm just trying to explain what I've experienced.  If my younger junior is not poking it 280 by the time he's 15, I will know it's a long road ahead and top division I golf is not likely.

BTW - is this really different in any level of golf.  Short hitters succeed at 12 and under bc the other players may not have put in the hours into the short game.  The ones that finish in the top 10 at worlds are the long hitters.  The only difference in high school is that those longer hitters develop a short game.  Brian Harman said he beat DJ all the time as a junior bc DJ would have blow up holes.  Then DJ developed a short game and it's game over.

I didn't say distance doesn't matter it does help and makes it easier. But to say that a player needs to drive past 300 yards or they don't have chance is plain wrong.  Distance only matters if you can't hit the greens in regulation period.  

If you are hitting above 80% of the greens and putting less then 30 putts a round chances are you have a good shot at playing D1 golf. I am sure a lot coaches would love to see a prospect like that.

The biggest thing a top golfer needs is consistency and accuracy. If you are have those two things not too much is going to get in your way.  some people will never reach the consistency and accuracy needed no mater how much they practice.

#14 yellowlover519

yellowlover519

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2018 - 01:40 PM

I stand corrected.  You show me a player that averages 14-15 GIR from 6900+ yardages driving 250.  Stenson leads the tour at 75% GIR.

#15 munny11

munny11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 479340
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 27 August 2018 - 02:34 PM

Not sure this is accurate or not, but this is what https://www.athletic...cholarships.htm says about driving distances and scores for college recruits.

D1- Driving Distance 270+ yards,  Avg Scores 65-75
D2- Driving Distance 260+ yards,  Avg Scores 67-77
D3- Driving Distance 260+ yards,  Avg Scores 68-79

Edited by munny11, 27 August 2018 - 02:35 PM.

#16 iteachgolf

iteachgolf

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,271 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14489
GolfWRX Likes : 7448

Posted 27 August 2018 - 02:46 PM

View Postyellowlover519, on 27 August 2018 - 01:40 PM, said:

I stand corrected.  You show me a player that averages 14-15 GIR from 6900+ yardages driving 250.  Stenson leads the tour at 75% GIR.

I can name more than a few.  One was a recent runner up at US Am Public Links

#17 iteachgolf

iteachgolf

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 16,271 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2018 - 02:48 PM

View Postyellowlover519, on 26 August 2018 - 12:42 PM, said:

View Postfarmer, on 26 August 2018 - 11:43 AM, said:

I would say top 200 in his graduating class.  Maybe top 100.

Top 700 is more accurate.  Top 100 in your class will often get you into top 30 program.  Every team is going to bring in 2-3 kids on average a year.

#18 heavy_hitter

heavy_hitter

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,701 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 366715
GolfWRX Likes : 2306

Posted 27 August 2018 - 02:48 PM

View Postiteachgolf, on 27 August 2018 - 02:46 PM, said:

That isn't their average over the course of their career.  Anyone at anytime can catch lightning in a bottle and have a great week.  Over the course of a career you wouldn't gamble on that 250 yard drive week in and week out to win.

#19 iteachgolf

iteachgolf

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 16,271 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2018 - 03:04 PM

View Postheavy_hitter, on 27 August 2018 - 02:48 PM, said:

That isn't their average over the course of their career.  Anyone at anytime can catch lightning in a bottle and have a great week.  Over the course of a career you wouldn't gamble on that 250 yard drive week in and week out to win.

He was top 10 amateur in the world.  Played in 3 US Ams and 3 US Pub Links, finishing in top 10 twice.  First year as a pro made it to Q School Finals and is the best mini tour player right now in the state of FL.   Absolutely not lightening in a bottle at all.  Heís a +8-9 handicap.  He swings 97mph and flies it about 240

Here are some of his professional scores in the last few years
http://www.westflori...x?PlayerID=3563

#20 TigerMom

TigerMom

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 504874
GolfWRX Likes : 107

Posted 27 August 2018 - 03:09 PM

There is debate about boys driving distances for top colleges - what about for girls?

How far do they have to hit?

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 heavy_hitter

heavy_hitter

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,701 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2018 - 03:10 PM

View PostTigerMom, on 27 August 2018 - 03:09 PM, said:

There is debate about boys driving distances for top colleges - what about for girls?

How far do they have to hit?

https://www.athletic...cholarships.htm

Scroll down on this link that munny provided.  I think more realistic is 220 or so+ for D1 golf.

Edited by heavy_hitter, 27 August 2018 - 03:14 PM.

#22 Shilgy

Shilgy

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 10,499 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 235237
  • Handicap:3.1
GolfWRX Likes : 7102

Posted 27 August 2018 - 03:13 PM

View Postiteachgolf, on 27 August 2018 - 03:04 PM, said:

He was top 10 amateur in the world.  Played in 3 US Ams and 3 US Pub Links, finishing in top 10 twice.  First year as a pro made it to Q School Finals and is the best mini tour player right now in the state of FL.   Absolutely not lightening in a bottle at all.  He's a +8-9 handicap.  He swings 97mph and flies it about 240

What would you say are his chances of "making it"? 29 years old-turned pro 5 years ago and flies it 240?
TM M3 440 10* Graphite Design AD IZ 6x
TM M1 3w 14*  Graphite Design BB7s
TM M2  5w 18* Fujikura Atmos TS Blue 8S or Srixon U65 18° Atmos Red 7s
Adams A12 UST Silver S 21°
Srixon Z765 5-AW Nippon Pro Modus3 125S
Titleist Vokey 54*F  58*S
Toulon Garage Rochester flow neck H5/ Toulon Rochester stock

To paraphrase Dr Seuss: Don't cry because the round of golf is over-smile because it happened .  :)

#23 iteachgolf

iteachgolf

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 16,271 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2018 - 03:17 PM

View PostShilgy, on 27 August 2018 - 03:13 PM, said:

View Postiteachgolf, on 27 August 2018 - 03:04 PM, said:

He was top 10 amateur in the world.  Played in 3 US Ams and 3 US Pub Links, finishing in top 10 twice.  First year as a pro made it to Q School Finals and is the best mini tour player right now in the state of FL.   Absolutely not lightening in a bottle at all.  He's a +8-9 handicap.  He swings 97mph and flies it about 240

What would you say are his chances of "making it"? 29 years old-turned pro 5 years ago and flies it 240?

Whatís your definition of making it? Heís the top money earner on most mini tours in FL.  Heís played on Web.com and PGA Tour Canada.  Heís far more comfortable in FL than anywhere else.  But I think if he got a full Web season heíd do pretty well

#24 Shilgy

Shilgy

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 10,499 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2018 - 03:22 PM

View Postiteachgolf, on 27 August 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

What's your definition of making it? He's the top money earner on most mini tours in FL.  He's played on Web.com and PGA Tour Canada.  He's far more comfortable in FL than anywhere else.  But I think if he got a full Web season he'd do pretty well
I am not talking down on him at all.  By making it I meant playing on and keeping a card on the PGA Tour. Can that be done today hitting it that short?  I saw he played a couple Web events a few years ago but was more curious in general. Not necessary him but in general. can a player that short succeed on today's tour?

To paraphrase Dr Seuss: Don't cry because the round of golf is over-smile because it happened .  :)

#25 iteachgolf

iteachgolf

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 16,271 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2018 - 03:32 PM

View PostShilgy, on 27 August 2018 - 03:22 PM, said:

What's your definition of making it? He's the top money earner on most mini tours in FL.  He's played on Web.com and PGA Tour Canada.  He's far more comfortable in FL than anywhere else.  But I think if he got a full Web season he'd do pretty well
I am not talking down on him at all.  By making it I meant playing on and keeping a card on the PGA Tour. Can that be done today hitting it that short?  I saw he played a couple Web events a few years ago but was more curious in general. Not necessary him but in general. can a player that short succeed on today's tour?

The right player yes.  David Toms has done ok only slightly faster.   Heís beat plenty of guys who are doing great on tour.  Heíd do fine as long as he didnít let it be an issue

Edited by iteachgolf, 27 August 2018 - 03:32 PM.

#26 Shilgy

Shilgy

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 10,499 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2018 - 03:54 PM

View Postiteachgolf, on 27 August 2018 - 03:32 PM, said:

The right player yes.  David Toms has done ok only slightly faster.   He's beat plenty of guys who are doing great on tour.  He'd do fine as long as he didn't let it be an issue
What is holding him back then in your opinion?  I have known guys that were more comfortable being the lead guy at a smaller level is that the case?  Shortest guys I could find on tour average about 10-15 yards carry longer.  Gotta be tough to overcome hitting 1-2 clubs longer than the shortest guys on every hole.

Good luck to him!

#27 yellowlover519

yellowlover519

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2018 - 04:01 PM

The right player yes.  David Toms has done ok only slightly faster.   Heís beat plenty of guys who are doing great on tour.  Heíd do fine as long as he didnít let it be an issue

240?!  Weíre now talking about 240?!  Letís tell everyone in basketball they can go to kentucky or Duke at 5í6Ē.  Cite spud Webb and muggsy Bougues.  Iteach - you just want to be a contrarian.  Toms averaged 270 in 2014-2015 btw.  240?!

#28 heavy_hitter

heavy_hitter

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,701 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2018 - 04:07 PM

View Postyellowlover519, on 27 August 2018 - 04:01 PM, said:

The right player yes.  David Toms has done ok only slightly faster.   He's beat plenty of guys who are doing great on tour.  He'd do fine as long as he didn't let it be an issue

240?!  We're now talking about 240?!  Let's tell everyone in basketball they can go to kentucky or Duke at 5'6".  Cite spud Webb and muggsy Bougues.  Iteach - you just want to be a contrarian.  Toms averaged 270 in 2014-2015 btw.  240?!

He said 240 carry.  That will put him out there around 260ish.

He swings 97mph and flies it about 240

Edited by heavy_hitter, 27 August 2018 - 04:09 PM.

#29 yellowlover519

yellowlover519

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2018 - 04:11 PM

There was a 497 par 4 at the us junior am this year.  So he has no chance of a GIR.  His scrambling must be better than anyone on PGA.  He must average 20 putts a round.  240?!

#30 heavy_hitter

heavy_hitter

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,701 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2018 - 04:16 PM

View Postyellowlover519, on 27 August 2018 - 04:11 PM, said:

There was a 497 par 4 at the us junior am this year.  So he has no chance of a GIR.  His scrambling must be better than anyone on PGA.  He must average 20 putts a round.  240?!

That simply isn't true.  Those events have hard fairways running at a 10 stimp just like PGA events.  My daughter played USGA Girl's AM at  Ridgewood CC a couple of years ago and the fairways are smoking fast.  Guys on PGA average longer than they really are for the same reason.

At US Kids worlds last year my son was banging the ball 240-260 yet he only was averaging 220 off the tee in Florida.

Edited by heavy_hitter, 27 August 2018 - 04:18 PM.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors