Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Lpga Q school


58 replies to this topic

#1 mallrat

mallrat

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122361
  • Joined: 02/15/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 1438

Posted 21 August 2018 - 03:18 PM

Anyone have a link to the scores? The LPGA site isnít working for me.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 Seamus McDuff

Seamus McDuff

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 272567
  • Joined: 08/24/2013
  • Location:Chicago
  • Handicap:3.7
GolfWRX Likes : 309

Posted 21 August 2018 - 04:42 PM

http://scoring.symet...eaderboard.aspx

2

#3 MoneyPlayer33

MoneyPlayer33

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 358477
  • Joined: 01/18/2015
  • Location:Boston
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 133

Posted 22 August 2018 - 06:21 AM

I know top 10 symetra players go lpga . And next 20 go straight ro lpga finals wat about the rest of the players ?? How many retain  a symetra tour card?? And i assume all get to skip first stage seeing it goes in during there season ?

Thank

3

#4 Argonne69

Argonne69

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,299 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 102839
  • Joined: 02/01/2010
  • Location:Chicago, IL
GolfWRX Likes : 22456

Posted 22 August 2018 - 09:31 AM

View PostMoneyPlayer33, on 22 August 2018 - 06:21 AM, said:

I know top 10 symetra players go lpga . And next 20 go straight ro lpga finals wat about the rest of the players ?? How many retain  a symetra tour card?? And i assume all get to skip first stage seeing it goes in during there season ?

Thank

The first stage includes Symetra Tour players not ranked, and those ranked outside the top 125 on the Symetra money list. All players who complete 54 holes are given Symetra Tour status for 2019. Any player shooting 88 or higher in any of the rounds is automatically withdrawn from the qualifier, and receives no status in 2019.

Stage II includes Symetra Tour players ranked 1 - 125 on the money list, and top 60 (and ties) from Stage I.

http://www.google.co...__Eqf3yTHaCE6Tb

Edited by Argonne69, 22 August 2018 - 09:32 AM.


4

#5 Shilgy

Shilgy

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,944 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 235237
  • Joined: 03/07/2013
  • Location:Phoenix
  • Handicap:3.1
GolfWRX Likes : 6693

Posted 22 August 2018 - 11:11 PM

Recognize a couple names, most surprisingly Carly Booth.

TM M3 440 10* Graphite Design AD IZ 6x
TM M1 3w 14*  Graphite Design BB7s
TM M2  5w 18* Fujikura Atmos TS Blue 8S or Srixon U65 18° Atmos Red 7s
Adams A12 UST Silver S 21°
Srixon Z765 5-AW Nippon Pro Modus3 125S
Titleist Vokey 54*F  58*S
Toulon Garage Rochester/ Toulon Rochester

To paraphrase Dr Seuss: Don't cry because the round of golf is over-smile because it happened .  :)

5

#6 Stooch

Stooch

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 481884
  • Joined: 09/14/2017
  • Location:Ontario, Canada
  • Handicap:15
GolfWRX Likes : 409

Posted 23 August 2018 - 08:26 AM

I feel bad for Jaclyn Lee and Maddie Szeryk both had to turn down sponsors exemptions this week to go to Q-School, but such is life I guess

6

#7 mallrat

mallrat

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122361
  • Joined: 02/15/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 1438

Posted 23 August 2018 - 10:00 PM

I am really curious to see how some of the social media ladies who list ďprofessional golferĒ as their job/career on those apps. I donít know why but it annoys the heck out of me. Does it have any effect on my life, no. Do I lose any sleep over it, no. But does cashing 1 check on the cactus tour really make you a professional golfer (in theory I get it that yes it does). I just donít get it that they act like they earn their living on the course.

I was reading a thread about Paige wanting to get her Am status back and someone asked her what her highest finish was, she responded 1st, I won a professional event. I get she won a professional event but not on the big tours and she wouldnít come out and say that. Just irked me.

7

#8 Shilgy

Shilgy

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,944 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 235237
  • Joined: 03/07/2013
  • Location:Phoenix
  • Handicap:3.1
GolfWRX Likes : 6693

Posted 23 August 2018 - 10:42 PM

View Postmallrat, on 23 August 2018 - 10:00 PM, said:

I am really curious to see how some of the social media ladies who list "professional golfer" as their job/career on those apps. I don't know why but it annoys the heck out of me. Does it have any effect on my life, no. Do I lose any sleep over it, no. But does cashing 1 check on the cactus tour really make you a professional golfer (in theory I get it that yes it does). I just don't get it that they act like they earn their living on the course.

I was reading a thread about Paige wanting to get her Am status back and someone asked her what her highest finish was, she responded 1st, I won a professional event. I get she won a professional event but not on the big tours and she wouldn't come out and say that. Just irked me.
Well, the good news is that as a tour winner she'll have to wait quite a while to get am status back. :)

Guessing that "fact" won't be so embellished on her status application.

Edited by Shilgy, 30 August 2018 - 09:53 AM.

TM M3 440 10* Graphite Design AD IZ 6x
TM M1 3w 14*  Graphite Design BB7s
TM M2  5w 18* Fujikura Atmos TS Blue 8S or Srixon U65 18° Atmos Red 7s
Adams A12 UST Silver S 21°
Srixon Z765 5-AW Nippon Pro Modus3 125S
Titleist Vokey 54*F  58*S
Toulon Garage Rochester/ Toulon Rochester

To paraphrase Dr Seuss: Don't cry because the round of golf is over-smile because it happened .  :)

8

#9 OffTheDole

OffTheDole

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 258568
  • Joined: 06/24/2013
  • Location:Jacksonville, FL
  • Handicap:2.1
GolfWRX Likes : 172

Posted 23 August 2018 - 10:51 PM

Long Drive champion Alexis Belton turned in a very impressive -2 with some serious scoring in there; she had four birdies and an eagle, offset by a double and two bogeys.

9

#10 Holy Moses

Holy Moses

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 180764
  • Joined: 05/14/2012
  • Location:Chicago
GolfWRX Likes : 3701

Posted 24 August 2018 - 10:38 AM

They really have to have LPGA Qualifying in 108* heat?

Ping G30 LS Tec 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G30 17* 5W (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3 (DI-95S), 4-UW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 mallrat

mallrat

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122361
  • Joined: 02/15/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 1438

Posted 24 August 2018 - 11:02 AM

I donít think they really wanted 108* heat. I imagine a tournament with 340 entrants has to be planned well in advance. Add in 2 future tournaments depending on the outcome of this and I donít think you have many options.

11

#12 Holy Moses

Holy Moses

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 180764
  • Joined: 05/14/2012
  • Location:Chicago
GolfWRX Likes : 3701

Posted 24 August 2018 - 11:14 AM

View Postmallrat, on 24 August 2018 - 11:02 AM, said:

I don't think they really wanted 108* heat. I imagine a tournament with 340 entrants has to be planned well in advance. Add in 2 future tournaments depending on the outcome of this and I don't think you have many options.

The average temp there is 106* in August, so what did they expect?
Ping G30 LS Tec 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G30 17* 5W (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3 (DI-95S), 4-UW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

12

#13 golfnhack

golfnhack

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,315 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119615
  • Joined: 12/31/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 897

Posted 24 August 2018 - 11:21 AM

Rooting for Carly Booth. If you follow her instagram, you will see appears to be a very genuine, happy go-lucky person. Would love to see her on the LPGA
"Some emotions cannot be endured with a golf club in your hand." - Bobby Jones

13

#14 jmh1982

jmh1982

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 420168
  • Joined: 04/10/2016
  • Location:Tucson, AZ
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 24 August 2018 - 10:16 PM

View Postgolfnhack, on 24 August 2018 - 11:21 AM, said:

Rooting for Carly Booth. If you follow her instagram, you will see appears to be a very genuine, happy go-lucky person. Would love to see her on the LPGA
She really does seem like a great person. She has done a few course vlogs on this channel.

https://www.youtube....h?v=TXByHEpfI14

14

#15 mallrat

mallrat

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122361
  • Joined: 02/15/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 1438

Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:27 PM

Some of the social media ladies are taking a beating. Tessa Teachman (who seems pretty nice) at +16 through 2 rounds and Hailey Ostrom (not a huge fan) at +10.

Iím rooting for Gigi Stoll, from my neck of the woods and a very solid player.


15

#16 Holy Moses

Holy Moses

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 180764
  • Joined: 05/14/2012
  • Location:Chicago
GolfWRX Likes : 3701

Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:50 PM

Is long drive competitor Alex Phillips trying to qualify?
Ping G30 LS Tec 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G30 17* 5W (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3 (DI-95S), 4-UW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

16

#17 ChronicSlicer

ChronicSlicer

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 444562
  • Joined: 10/23/2016
  • Location:WPA
GolfWRX Likes : 387

Posted 25 August 2018 - 01:34 PM

View Postgolfnhack, on 24 August 2018 - 11:21 AM, said:

Rooting for Carly Booth. If you follow her instagram, you will see appears to be a very genuine, happy go-lucky person. Would love to see her on the LPGA

Although I would enjoy watching her play on the LPGA as well, I`m not sure she would fair very well. Feel free to browse her yearly cuts made, top 10`s, wins....you`ll get my drift. https://ladieseurope.../?player=130236

Unfortunately, maybe the social scene is her calling..

17

#18 mallrat

mallrat

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122361
  • Joined: 02/15/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 1438

Posted 25 August 2018 - 02:35 PM

Do some of the social media girls do this do they can convince sponsors they are trying or to keep up the ďLPGA boundĒ in their title?

18

#19 ChronicSlicer

ChronicSlicer

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 444562
  • Joined: 10/23/2016
  • Location:WPA
GolfWRX Likes : 387

Posted 25 August 2018 - 03:17 PM

View Postmallrat, on 25 August 2018 - 02:35 PM, said:

Do some of the social media girls do this do they can convince sponsors they are trying or to keep up the "LPGA bound" in their title?
Good possibility, who are you referring to as social media girls.

19

#20 mallrat

mallrat

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122361
  • Joined: 02/15/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 1438

Posted 25 August 2018 - 05:15 PM

Tessa Teachman, Hailey Ostrom, Tania Tare to start


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 ChronicSlicer

ChronicSlicer

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 444562
  • Joined: 10/23/2016
  • Location:WPA
GolfWRX Likes : 387

Posted 25 August 2018 - 07:36 PM

View Postmallrat, on 25 August 2018 - 05:15 PM, said:

Tessa Teachman, Hailey Ostrom, Tania Tare to start

I have my opinion of the "social media" golfers, but I probably should keep it to myself. I`m sure they all would like to be big timers, but maybe lack the high end skills needed to get there. I wouldn`t mind if Hailey Ostrom was on TV every Sunday in the final pairings though.

21

#22 Shilgy

Shilgy

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,944 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 235237
  • Joined: 03/07/2013
  • Location:Phoenix
  • Handicap:3.1
GolfWRX Likes : 6693

Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:37 PM

View Postmallrat, on 25 August 2018 - 05:15 PM, said:

Tessa Teachman, Hailey Ostrom, Tania Tare to start
From a quick web search at least none of these have the "type" of web image as Paige.
TM M3 440 10* Graphite Design AD IZ 6x
TM M1 3w 14*  Graphite Design BB7s
TM M2  5w 18* Fujikura Atmos TS Blue 8S or Srixon U65 18° Atmos Red 7s
Adams A12 UST Silver S 21°
Srixon Z765 5-AW Nippon Pro Modus3 125S
Titleist Vokey 54*F  58*S
Toulon Garage Rochester/ Toulon Rochester

To paraphrase Dr Seuss: Don't cry because the round of golf is over-smile because it happened .  :)

22

#23 Argonne69

Argonne69

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,299 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 102839
  • Joined: 02/01/2010
  • Location:Chicago, IL
GolfWRX Likes : 22456

Posted 27 August 2018 - 08:57 AM

The top 100 (and ties) move on to Stage II. That puts the cut at +6. I must say, that's some excellent golf for four rounds in the desert heat.

Carly missed the cut, but will have a 2019 Symetra Tour status having completed 54 holes.

23

#24 Holy Moses

Holy Moses

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 180764
  • Joined: 05/14/2012
  • Location:Chicago
GolfWRX Likes : 3701

Posted 27 August 2018 - 09:13 AM

View PostArgonne69, on 27 August 2018 - 08:57 AM, said:

The top 100 (and ties) move on to Stage II. That puts the cut at +6. I must say, that's some excellent golf for four rounds in the desert heat.

Carly missed the cut, but will have a 2019 Symetra Tour status having completed 54 holes.

What do they mean by completing 54 holes?
Ping G30 LS Tec 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G30 17* 5W (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3 (DI-95S), 4-UW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

24

#25 Argonne69

Argonne69

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,299 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 102839
  • Joined: 02/01/2010
  • Location:Chicago, IL
GolfWRX Likes : 22456

Posted 27 August 2018 - 09:50 AM

View PostHoly Moses, on 27 August 2018 - 09:13 AM, said:

View PostArgonne69, on 27 August 2018 - 08:57 AM, said:

The top 100 (and ties) move on to Stage II. That puts the cut at +6. I must say, that's some excellent golf for four rounds in the desert heat.

Carly missed the cut, but will have a 2019 Symetra Tour status having completed 54 holes.

What do they mean by completing 54 holes?

Stage I is a 72 hole event, but they have a cut after the 3rd round. 146 players made the cut, and played on Sunday. 186 players were cut after 3 rounds.


25

#26 Garush34

Garush34

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136129
  • Joined: 08/11/2011
  • Handicap:18.0
GolfWRX Likes : 72

Posted 27 August 2018 - 10:42 AM

View PostArgonne69, on 27 August 2018 - 08:57 AM, said:

The top 100 (and ties) move on to Stage II. That puts the cut at +6. I must say, that's some excellent golf for four rounds in the desert heat.

Carly missed the cut, but will have a 2019 Symetra Tour status having completed 54 holes.

How many starts is Carly likely to get on the Symetra in 2019? Seems like she is just trying to get more places to play considering the lack of events on the LET.
WITB

Titleist 913 D3 Grafalloy blue 2013 stiff shaft
Titleist 910F 15 degree Diamana Kai'li 75 mid stiff shaft
Taylormade burner rescue 17 degree stiff shaft
Cobra Fly-Z Plus 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
Taylormade Tour Preferred 52/9 KBS Tour-V 125
Callaway mack daddy 2 54/14s KBS tour-v 110
Callaway mack daddy 2 58/10s KBS tour-v 110

Rife 460 Tour Blade/Odyssey White Ice No. 7

Handicap - 18.0

Home club - www.stboswellsgolfclub.co.uk/

26

#27 golfnhack

golfnhack

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,315 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119615
  • Joined: 12/31/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 897

Posted 27 August 2018 - 10:54 AM

View PostGarush34, on 27 August 2018 - 10:42 AM, said:

View PostArgonne69, on 27 August 2018 - 08:57 AM, said:

The top 100 (and ties) move on to Stage II. That puts the cut at +6. I must say, that's some excellent golf for four rounds in the desert heat.

Carly missed the cut, but will have a 2019 Symetra Tour status having completed 54 holes.

How many starts is Carly likely to get on the Symetra in 2019? Seems like she is just trying to get more places to play considering the lack of events on the LET.

Carly won't play Symetra. She makes more money off the course through sponsorship that many players on the LPGA. No need to. She has a great lifestyle and gets to travel the world. She has been in Australia, Africa, US, UK and Europe last season, and seems to love life.
"Some emotions cannot be endured with a golf club in your hand." - Bobby Jones

27

#28 Holy Moses

Holy Moses

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 180764
  • Joined: 05/14/2012
  • Location:Chicago
GolfWRX Likes : 3701

Posted 27 August 2018 - 12:23 PM

View Postgolfnhack, on 27 August 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

View PostGarush34, on 27 August 2018 - 10:42 AM, said:

View PostArgonne69, on 27 August 2018 - 08:57 AM, said:

The top 100 (and ties) move on to Stage II. That puts the cut at +6. I must say, that's some excellent golf for four rounds in the desert heat.

Carly missed the cut, but will have a 2019 Symetra Tour status having completed 54 holes.

How many starts is Carly likely to get on the Symetra in 2019? Seems like she is just trying to get more places to play considering the lack of events on the LET.

Carly won't play Symetra. She makes more money off the course through sponsorship that many players on the LPGA. No need to. She has a great lifestyle and gets to travel the world. She has been in Australia, Africa, US, UK and Europe last season, and seems to love life.

Then why spend $4k to qualify?
Ping G30 LS Tec 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G30 17* 5W (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3 (DI-95S), 4-UW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

28

#29 golfnhack

golfnhack

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,315 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119615
  • Joined: 12/31/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 897

Posted 27 August 2018 - 12:46 PM

View PostHoly Moses, on 27 August 2018 - 12:23 PM, said:

View Postgolfnhack, on 27 August 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

View PostGarush34, on 27 August 2018 - 10:42 AM, said:

View PostArgonne69, on 27 August 2018 - 08:57 AM, said:

The top 100 (and ties) move on to Stage II. That puts the cut at +6. I must say, that's some excellent golf for four rounds in the desert heat.

Carly missed the cut, but will have a 2019 Symetra Tour status having completed 54 holes.

How many starts is Carly likely to get on the Symetra in 2019? Seems like she is just trying to get more places to play considering the lack of events on the LET.

Carly won't play Symetra. She makes more money off the course through sponsorship that many players on the LPGA. No need to. She has a great lifestyle and gets to travel the world. She has been in Australia, Africa, US, UK and Europe last season, and seems to love life.

Then why spend $4k to qualify?

If I seriously have to explain that to you, then I would just be wasting my time.

Edited by golfnhack, 27 August 2018 - 12:46 PM.

"Some emotions cannot be endured with a golf club in your hand." - Bobby Jones

29

#30 Holy Moses

Holy Moses

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 180764
  • Joined: 05/14/2012
  • Location:Chicago
GolfWRX Likes : 3701

Posted 27 August 2018 - 01:25 PM

View Postgolfnhack, on 27 August 2018 - 12:46 PM, said:

View PostHoly Moses, on 27 August 2018 - 12:23 PM, said:

View Postgolfnhack, on 27 August 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

View PostGarush34, on 27 August 2018 - 10:42 AM, said:

View PostArgonne69, on 27 August 2018 - 08:57 AM, said:

The top 100 (and ties) move on to Stage II. That puts the cut at +6. I must say, that's some excellent golf for four rounds in the desert heat.

Carly missed the cut, but will have a 2019 Symetra Tour status having completed 54 holes.

How many starts is Carly likely to get on the Symetra in 2019? Seems like she is just trying to get more places to play considering the lack of events on the LET.

Carly won't play Symetra. She makes more money off the course through sponsorship that many players on the LPGA. No need to. She has a great lifestyle and gets to travel the world. She has been in Australia, Africa, US, UK and Europe last season, and seems to love life.

Then why spend $4k to qualify?

If I seriously have to explain that to you, then I would just be wasting my time.

Please do

Ping G30 LS Tec 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G30 17* 5W (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3 (DI-95S), 4-UW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors