Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

PRICE DROPS on Remaining Items - Miura Baby Blades, Bridgestone XD-7 Driver, Tour Issue Callaway XR16 Driver

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dms4994

dms4994

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3614
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 08 August 2018 - 02:58 PM

Thank you for looking, please no trade offers at this time. All items are shipped via USPS Priority Mail to the continental US. Payment via PayPal only, PM for PayPal address and/or with questions. I'll reply to messages in the order they come in.

1. Miura Baby Blades: 5-PW with Aerotech Steelfiber i110 cw X-flex shafts and Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 black & gray grips. Grips and shafts installed logo up. These are in very good condition with minor bag chatter and no groove wear. They play .5" over standard (38.5" 5 iron) and are standard loft/lie. $950 $825

5. Bridgestone XD-7 9* Driver: JDM version (fixed hosel, not adjustable) with Kuro Kage XT 60 TX shaft. Plays 45" and has a black Golf Pride Tour Wrap grip. There are several scratches/imperfections around the top of the hosel that are visible in the pictures. Tour Stage head cover included. Found this combo to be too low launch, low spin for me. $280 $225

6. Tour Issue Callaway XR16 9.5* Driver Head: Not sure on exact specs but it definitely sits a bit open and flat. Small scuff (not thru the paint) on rear portion of crown that I tried to capture in pics. Potentially visible at address in the right light. Black Callaway head cover included. $130 $105

1. Miura Baby Blades
Miura_blades.jpg
Miura_soles.jpg
Miura_faces2.jpg
Miura_faces3.jpg
Miura_shafts.jpg
Miura_grips.jpg

5. Bridgestone XD-7 Driver
B_sole.jpg
B_face.jpg
B_top.jpg
B_close.jpg
B_shaft.jpg

6. Callaway XR16 Tour Issue Driver
XR_sole.jpg
XR_face.jpg
XR_top.jpg
XR_back.jpg

2. Yonex TC Forged Blades: 4-PW with True Temper S400 Tour Issue shafts and Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grips. Very good condition with minor bag chatter and no groove wear. Standard L/L/L (38" 5 iron). Great looking, minimal offset irons that are relatively forgiving for blades. Have a titanium core (TC in the name) that helps redistribute weight while keeping a nice blade profile. SOLD

3. TP Mills Handmade George Low Anvil (GL/AN) - numbered 1 of 10: 33.25" with pencil shaft and Golf Pride Tour SNSR 104cc grip. Beautiful putter, George Low Wizard 600 style with hand peening on back flange. Carbon steel, will rust if not cared for. No headcover but will be well protected for shipping. SOLD

4. Bobby Grace Artist Series - numbered 21 of 25: 35.5" with fluted shaft, red sight dot, and original Bobby Grace pistol grip. In great condition and original Bobby Grace Artist Series head cover included. SOLD

7. Aldila Tour Green 75 TX Shaft: 44.25" long (plays 45.25" in XR head listed above) with Callaway adapter. This is the Tour Issue early release version with the etched graphics and textured finish. Has a Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 black & red grip. SOLD

8. Mitsubishi Kuro Kage "XTS" 70X Shaft: 44" long (Plays 45" in XR head listed above) with Callaway adapter. This is the Tour Issue "XTS" - extra tip stiff - version that was the precursor to the KK XT. The adapter was pulled from another shaft and has some discoloration from the heat (visible in the pictures). Also, the rings on the adapter don't stay on the tip very well when not installed in a head. Will be shipped securely and doesn't seem to impact usability but wanted to disclose. Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip. SOLD

9. Tour Issue Taylormade Aeroburner TP "Yardbirds" 15* 3 Wood: Plays 42.5" with a Misubishi Diamana 83X shaft - this is the matte blue finished flowerband Blueboard - and a Golf Pride New Decade midsized grip. Some wear on face and topline from sandy range balls. The "Yardbirds" version has a shallower and longer head profile than the retail version. SOLD

2. Yonex TC Forged Blades - SOLD
Yonex_blades.jpg
Yonex_soles.jpg
Yonex_faces.jpg
Yonex_shafts.jpg

3. TP Mills Handmade George Low - SOLD
Mills_facesole.jpg
Mills_top.jpg
Mills_1.jpg
Mills_back.jpg

4. Bobby Grace Artist Series - SOLD
Grace_back.jpg
Grace_face.jpg
Grace_top.jpg
Grace_sole.jpg

7. Aldila Tour Green 75 TX Tour Issue Shaft - SOLD
AldilaGreen_shaft.jpg
AldilaGreen_close.jpg
AldilaGreen_tip.jpg

8. Mitsubishi Kuro Kage XTS 70X Tour Issue Shaft - SOLD
KK_shaft.jpg
KK_closeXTS70.jpg
KK_tip.jpg

9. Taylormade Aeroburner TP 3 Wood - Tour Issue "Yardbirds" version - SOLD
TM_sole.jpg
TM_hosel.jpg
TM_top.jpg
TM_face.jpg
TM_shaft.jpg

Edited by dms4994, 14 August 2018 - 10:37 AM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Mhill

Mhill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 493754
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 08 August 2018 - 03:17 PM

That is a beautiful TP Mills

#3 endy

endy

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 166935
GolfWRX Likes : 602

Posted 08 August 2018 - 04:03 PM

That Yardbirds 3 wood is a monster.
Ping G400 MAX 9* HC Project X Even Flow Black 75 6.5X
Taylormade M1 15* Diamana B80X
Taylormade M1 21* Pro White 100TX
Srixon Z765 4-PW KBS C-Taper 130X
Hogan TK-15 49/53/57 KBS Black Nickel Wedge
PXG Operator  
Srixon Z-Star XV

#4 LongBomber12

LongBomber12

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 143085
  • Ebay ID:quay122
GolfWRX Likes : 60

Posted 08 August 2018 - 04:27 PM

Could the XTS mean its the XT silver maybe? I own a couple KK shafts and the XT being my favorite. Never seen or heard of the XTS though.

I will say that my KK XT 60 TX with my M3 head is by far the best combo I have ever hit. In saying that, this is a great deal and worth a try if you own an M3 head and swing an xstiff shaft. GLWS OP

#5 dms4994

dms4994

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3614
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 14 August 2018 - 11:06 AM

Price drops on the 3 remaining items!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors