Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

I thought I had found peace


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Lancj1

Lancj1

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 378618
  • Joined: 06/01/2015
  • Location:St Helens, Merseyside, UK
  • Handicap:18
  • Ebay ID:Lancj1
GolfWRX Likes : 377

Posted 07 August 2018 - 03:17 PM

Settled bag, sold all the spares, just me and my 14 clubs. Peace. Calm.

A few smug boastful posts to that effect....

Then ping introduce a £200 forged wedge and I am thinking of getting two that won't improve my scores and maybe will make them worse

Im back.... :(

Disclaimer*

I'm a handicap golfer in my 50's. Any opinions I have about golf equipment or professional golfers or the game in general should be taken as seriously as you would the opinions of a random guy in the fourball ahead of you who just shot 92 but is usually better than that.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 augustgolf

augustgolf

    Golf with dignity

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,867 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 438244
  • Joined: 08/25/2016
  • Location:Coastal NC
  • Ebay ID:augustgolf
GolfWRX Likes : 3229

Posted 07 August 2018 - 03:20 PM

View PostLancj1, on 07 August 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

Settled bag, sold all the spares, just me and my 14 clubs. Peace. Calm.

A few smug boastful posts to that effect....

Then ping introduce a £200 forged wedge and I am thinking of getting two that won't improve my scores and maybe will make them worse

Im back.... :(

Dark side.jpg
Pings from the beginning

OGA member 1415
or is it 1514...
I don't remember exactly

2

#3 ZBigStick

ZBigStick

    Practice Perfect Form

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,150 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 13111
  • Joined: 03/06/2006
  • Location:MCO
GolfWRX Likes : 973

Posted 07 August 2018 - 03:22 PM

I don’t see the problem. ;)
M4 9.5˚(10˚) GD TP-6
BB Alpha 816 16˚(15˚) Rogue I/O 70
Apex 20˚ Kuro Kage Black 80

Z U45 23˚ Steelfiber i95
Z 745 5-PW Steelfiber i110 cw
TP EF 50.09, 54.11, 60.10 KBS Wedge

WH Pro #7
Pro V1 2017

Oakley Targetline

3

#4 DJGainer

DJGainer

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 491302
  • Joined: 01/18/2018
  • Location:Oakland
  • Handicap:18
  • Ebay ID:rugger8th
GolfWRX Likes : 32

Posted 07 August 2018 - 03:30 PM

What has helped me with slowing/stopping my gear acquisition problems has been to read through some of the older equipment reviews on the site. The specific cure is seeing all the rave reviews of equipment that came out 5-7 years ago and realizing that there will be another round of new equipment everyone raves about next year, and then the year after. That assures me I don't need to go drop $500 on a driver of $300 on a putter just because I am bored mid-season.

4

#5 the bishop

the bishop

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439390
  • Joined: 09/03/2016
  • Location:Richmond, TX
GolfWRX Likes : 2273

Posted 07 August 2018 - 03:37 PM

Yeah but then you're gonna have those brand new wedges sitting there making those G400 irons look like shiat.  Better pick up some i500's while you're at it.

Ping G400 - Tour 65 - S
'16 TM M1 Tour issue 14* - MPF Pro Series FW - S
B-Stone TourB XD-H 21/24 - Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 80
B-Stone J15MB 5-P - KBS Tour S+
B-Stone TourB 50/54/58 - DGProX100
Scotty Newport Pro Platinum Mil-Spec

5

#6 taylormade4life

taylormade4life

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14766
  • Joined: 05/13/2006
  • Location:Florida
  • Handicap:2.5
GolfWRX Likes : 235

Posted 07 August 2018 - 06:46 PM

View Postthe bishop, on 07 August 2018 - 03:37 PM, said:

Yeah but then you're gonna have those brand new wedges sitting there making those G400 irons look like shiat.  Better pick up some i500's while you're at it.

If you give a wrx’er a wedge, he is going to want some irons and a driver to go with it..

Edited by taylormade4life, 07 August 2018 - 06:46 PM.


6

#7 sdandrea

sdandrea

    Steve

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 117468
  • Joined: 11/14/2010
  • Location:Fredericksburg, VA & Hernando FL
  • Handicap:11
  • Ebay ID:sdan6017
GolfWRX Likes : 1086

Posted 07 August 2018 - 06:47 PM

View Posttaylormade4life, on 07 August 2018 - 06:46 PM, said:

View Postthe bishop, on 07 August 2018 - 03:37 PM, said:

Yeah but then you're gonna have those brand new wedges sitting there making those G400 irons look like shiat.  Better pick up some i500's while you're at it.

If you give a wrx’er a wedge, he is going to want some irons and a driver to go with it..

......and a putter.....
Taylormade Superfast 2.0 10.5*
Cobra Baffler 4H, 6H
PING G400 7-UW
PING Tour S Rustique 56* SW
Scotty Fastback
"Never buy a putter until you've had a chance to throw it"

7

#8 St Jimmy

St Jimmy

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 155985
  • Joined: 01/18/2012
  • Location:Johnsburg, IL
  • Handicap:12.6
  • Ebay ID:luckyjet-44
GolfWRX Likes : 132

Posted 07 August 2018 - 07:31 PM

I'm in a similar place.  
My bag is set perfectly for my home course and i'm playing some of my best golf ever.

Then I saw a picture of the JPX 919's and my palms are starting to sweat.
Ping G400
Ping G400 stretch 3
Ping G SFT 3 wood
Mizuno JPX900 4-P
Callaway MD3 52,56, PM 60
Scotty Newport 2.5 or Golo 3

8

#9 SUITS

SUITS

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 260298
  • Joined: 06/30/2013
  • Location:greenville NC
GolfWRX Likes : 244

Posted 07 August 2018 - 07:50 PM

I have two of the same putter so I can try different grips, a reserve 56 wedge for when mine wears out. And a backup driver . I sold a couple extras a few weeks back, tried to give up the ho game. It’s hard

9

#10 Snowman9000

Snowman9000

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 107588
  • Joined: 05/08/2010
  • Location:North central IL
  • Handicap:10.0
GolfWRX Likes : 256

Posted 07 August 2018 - 07:53 PM

View PostDJGainer, on 07 August 2018 - 03:30 PM, said:

What has helped me with slowing/stopping my gear acquisition problems has been to read through some of the older equipment reviews on the site. The specific cure is seeing all the rave reviews of equipment that came out 5-7 years ago and realizing that there will be another round of new equipment everyone raves about next year, and then the year after. That assures me I don't need to go drop $500 on a driver of $300 on a putter just because I am bored mid-season.

I particularly like the posts from a year or two back saying, “I can’t imagine this driver ever leaving my bag”, but their profile has a different driver in it now.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 SwingMan

SwingMan

    SwingMan

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,368 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2726
  • Joined: 07/15/2005
  • Location:DFW Texas
  • Handicap:9.8
GolfWRX Likes : 1090

Posted 07 August 2018 - 08:59 PM

View PostLancj1, on 07 August 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

Settled bag, sold all the spares, just me and my 14 clubs. Peace. Calm.

A few smug boastful posts to that effect....

Then ping introduce a £200 forged wedge and I am thinking of getting two that won't improve my scores and maybe will make them worse

Im back.... :(

Think I'd get the 60 for everything around the greens - the small head will help in the rough to get to ball and get it up, and the low bounce in tight lies and flops. The bunker? Will need to test it out but I'd have an Glide 2 Stealth ES Grind as a 56.
"My swing is so bad, I look like a caveman killing his lunch" - Lee Trevino

Bag: Ping G400 Max/TPT Golf Series 17 ● Exotics EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd ● Rogue 4H GD AD HY75, PXG 0317 5H/Tensei CK Pro Red 70 ● PXG 0311 XF 6-PW/Mitsubishi OT 75, Ping Glide 2.0 50, 56ES, 60SS ● Edel E-1/DF Reno

11

#12 rwl

rwl

    Lil' Dickie

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 273573
  • Joined: 08/29/2013
  • Location:Houston
  • Handicap:13
  • Ebay ID:mr duffer
GolfWRX Likes : 92

Posted 07 August 2018 - 10:57 PM

View PostSUITS, on 07 August 2018 - 07:50 PM, said:

I have two of the same putter so I can try different grips, a reserve 56 wedge for when mine wears out. And a backup driver . I sold a couple extras a few weeks back, tried to give up the ho game. It's hard

If you only have 1 backup driver you need to leave this site immediately & don't come back until you're ready to start ho'ing it up!  Security, remove this man!
This week`s Starting Line-Up:

B-Stone J815 w/ Fubuki ZT 60, Stiff
B-Stone J15 3 & 5 w/Fubuki ZT 75, Stiff
910H 21* w/ Diamana Ahina, Stiff
B-Stone J40 Combo set w/ Steelfiber i95, Stiff, 5 - Pw
52*, 56*, 60* Vokey SM5's
Ping Ti Anser Wrx

12

#13 kiwihacker

kiwihacker

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 284152
  • Joined: 11/14/2013
  • Location:Land of the long white cloud
GolfWRX Likes : 398

Posted 08 August 2018 - 02:42 AM

View PostDJGainer, on 07 August 2018 - 03:30 PM, said:

What has helped me with slowing/stopping my gear acquisition problems has been to read through some of the older equipment reviews on the site. The specific cure is seeing all the rave reviews of equipment that came out 10-15 years ago and realizing that there will be another round of new equipment everyone raves about next year, and then the year after. That assures me I don't need to go drop $500 on a driver of $300 on a putter just because I am bored mid-season.

Fixed for accuracy.
Cobra King F6 Driver
15° Cleveland Launcher 3 wood
20.5°& 23° Cleveland DST Launcher hybrids
Mizuno MP 58 4-PW irons
Cleveland CG 12 52° & Callaway MD Forged 58°
Yes Tracy putter

13

#14 Golf64

Golf64

    Go Habs Go!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,054 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104067
  • Joined: 02/27/2010
  • Location:Ontario, Canada
  • Handicap:Golf
GolfWRX Likes : 2940

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:41 AM

Glide Forged are gorgeous, but $280? (here in Canada)
Ping Hoofer
Bag under construction
Q-Star


Super Bowl LII Champions
Fly Eagles Fly

14

#15 hmurray

hmurray

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 194718
  • Joined: 07/25/2012
  • Location:Charleston, SC
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:10 PM

View PostLancj1, on 07 August 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

Settled bag, sold all the spares, just me and my 14 clubs. Peace. Calm.

A few smug boastful posts to that effect....

Then ping introduce a £200 forged wedge and I am thinking of getting two that won't improve my scores and maybe will make them worse

Im back.... :(

Settled my bag in may.  Told our teaching pro I was going to stick with everything for the year.  Fast forward to August, PING i500 5-U and 54 & 58 degree Glide Forged wedges.....I Ho, I HO, it's off to the golf store I go!.............

Edited by hmurray, 09 August 2018 - 01:15 PM.

Callaway Epic 9.0 w/ Fuji Green 62 X Flex
Callaway Rogue 18* 5 Wood w/ EvenFlow Blue 6.0
Hybrid - Still Searching
PING i500 5-U Wedge w/ PING/Nippon AWT 2.0 Stiff
PING Glide Forged 54 & 58 w/ S300 Shaft
Callaway MD4 64* Wedge w/ S200 Shaft
Cameron Newport 1.5 @ 35.5" - Shaft Filled with Sand & SuperStroke Square

15

#16 41NAS

41NAS

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 366697
  • Joined: 03/16/2015
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 18

Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:36 PM

I was quitting golf 5 days ago and now I am considering replacing my entire bag instead!

16

#17 Titleist_242

Titleist_242

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56796
  • Joined: 05/29/2008
  • Location:Bellevue, WA
GolfWRX Likes : 584

Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:50 PM

View Post41NAS, on 09 August 2018 - 02:36 PM, said:

I was quitting golf 5 days ago and now I am considering replacing my entire bag instead!

you're a good man. it's always the equipments' fault. glad you're back.
917D3 8.5 Oban Kiyoshi Tour Ltd 60-04
915F 15 Speeder Evo 661S Blue
716 T-MB 2 Project X LZ 6.0
716 T-MB 4 Modus3 125S
714 AP2 Modus3 125S
SC Buttonback Newport 34"
TVD M 50/54

TVD V 60

17

#18 The Mad Bomber

The Mad Bomber

    I seem to not like new things. Get off my lawn...

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80811
  • Joined: 04/21/2009
  • Location:Calgary, Alberta
GolfWRX Likes : 803

Posted 09 August 2018 - 03:06 PM

Y'all got a problem. My bag has been set for minutes now and I couldn't be happier.
915 D3 7.5º w/ Grafalloy blue
909F2 15.5º w/ Grafalloy blue
T-MB 2 iron C-Taper
Mizzy MP-5 4-9 C-Taper
SM6 47º, 52º, 56º, 60º C-Taper
Scotty Newport 2, 35" Tour Issue X7, Hard stepped x2, Tipped 2"


WITB link

18

#19 TexasCarlos

TexasCarlos

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 299742
  • Joined: 03/03/2014
  • Location:San Antonio Texas
  • Handicap:7.0
  • Ebay ID:thegunta2013
GolfWRX Likes : 239

Posted 09 August 2018 - 03:10 PM

I mean, I don't see anything wrong here :pimp: . Im the same way, just love to add new toys, love to try and find something wrong with something SO SO right in my bag lol
DR - PING G400 MAX 10.5* - MRC Kuro Kage Silver TiNi
3W - PING G400 14.5* - Aldila Xtorsion
3H - Mizuno CLK Hybrid - 19* Fuji Speeder Evo HB
4-PW - Mizuno JPX 900 Tour - Dynamic Gold AMT
50* 54* 58* - Cleveland Tour Issue 588 RTX - Dynamic Gold
Putter - PING Vault 2.0 Dale Anser

19

#20 Titleist_242

Titleist_242

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56796
  • Joined: 05/29/2008
  • Location:Bellevue, WA
GolfWRX Likes : 584

Posted 09 August 2018 - 03:51 PM

View PostThe Mad Bomber, on 09 August 2018 - 03:06 PM, said:

Y'all got a problem. My bag has been set for minutes now and I couldn't be happier.

that 909f2 is sticking out like a sore thumb, time for a 917F2!

917D3 8.5 Oban Kiyoshi Tour Ltd 60-04
915F 15 Speeder Evo 661S Blue
716 T-MB 2 Project X LZ 6.0
716 T-MB 4 Modus3 125S
714 AP2 Modus3 125S
SC Buttonback Newport 34"
TVD M 50/54

TVD V 60

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 The Mad Bomber

The Mad Bomber

    I seem to not like new things. Get off my lawn...

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80811
  • Joined: 04/21/2009
  • Location:Calgary, Alberta
GolfWRX Likes : 803

Posted 09 August 2018 - 04:09 PM

View PostTitleist_242, on 09 August 2018 - 03:51 PM, said:

View PostThe Mad Bomber, on 09 August 2018 - 03:06 PM, said:

Y'all got a problem. My bag has been set for minutes now and I couldn't be happier.

that 909f2 is sticking out like a sore thumb, time for a 917F2!

I'll probably just buy every model and loft in the TS series to keep the plethora of 3 woods in my basement company. They'll look great sitting in my office.
915 D3 7.5º w/ Grafalloy blue
909F2 15.5º w/ Grafalloy blue
T-MB 2 iron C-Taper
Mizzy MP-5 4-9 C-Taper
SM6 47º, 52º, 56º, 60º C-Taper
Scotty Newport 2, 35" Tour Issue X7, Hard stepped x2, Tipped 2"


WITB link

21

#22 pierso2

pierso2

    Shooters Shoot

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 222023
  • Joined: 01/15/2013
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 979

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:25 AM

Similar position as OP...

Had my bag set at the start of the season. M4 driver, M1 5 wood, Adams XTD Forged irons, Engage wedge, Carbon Ringo putter.

Then I go to pick up my custom ordered M4 driver and find a 2017 M2 3HL with hzrdus shaft sitting in pre-owned...5 wood and 3HL trade blows and 3HL wins (for now).

Adams are great but just not as "free and easy" as I'd like. Along comes a mizuno fitting day at my course. Ordered 900 Forged...played maybe 10 rounds with them before I realize I prefer something that makes me earn it. Mizzy out and Adams back in!

Love my Engage wedge but the grip is starting to go and the grooves aren't what they used to be. Pick up a Mac Daddy Forged for a heck of a deal. Sand game is better than ever! Then one day it's worse than bad! Like I would've been better with an 8 iron out of the traps kinda bad! Engage isn't back in yet but he's warming up in the bullpen.

Ringo is everything I wanted in a putter, raw finish, no alignment, solid feel, beautiful milling, great sound! Then I play in a 2 day event at my course and it was like Ray Charles was on the greens. Just couldn't get anything to drop even 4 footers were a prayer. So now I'm working my Machine putter and ordered a toulon Atlanta. I just don't know!

Even the bag itself has been all over the place. I was rocking a Ping 4 series then walked one day and used my L8 (old school I know) and now I'm using that one but I'm thinking about going back to my old J-bag (I'm nostalgic for Ping bags what can I say).

The only consistent and peaceful thing has been my golf ball. Bridgestone Tour B XS.

And today I'm going to play and lord knows if something will get the yank and another dark horse will start for my weekend rotation tomorrow. I'm a mess...
Option 1
Taylormade M4 9.5 Matrix Ozik TP6HDe
Taylormade M2 3HL HZRDUS red
Nike VR Pro 3 hybrid project x 6.0
Adams XTD Forged 4-PW Fujikura MCI 120S
Adams MB2 GW
Edel 60
Toulon Garage Atlanta Black Pearl
Ping 4 Series Tour Edition White/ Bridgestone 2014 Tour Bag

Option 2
Taylormade 2016 M1 10.5 Whiteboard Flowerband 7x
Adams XTD ti 5 wood AD-TP 7s
Ping Anser 20 stock stiff
Taylormade 2016 M2 Tour XP105 stiff
Cleveland RTX 2.0 52 deg raw
Titleist Vokey Prototype 58 T Grind
Carbon Ringo Raw Whisky

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/pierso2

22

#23 20six

20six

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122378
  • Joined: 02/16/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 231

Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:46 PM

The Fed can only do so much. It is incumbent upon those of us with the means to do so to keep the economy humming.  Buy! Buy! Buy!

23

#24 Titleist_242

Titleist_242

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56796
  • Joined: 05/29/2008
  • Location:Bellevue, WA
GolfWRX Likes : 584

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:32 PM

View Postpierso2, on 10 August 2018 - 09:25 AM, said:

Similar position as OP...

Had my bag set at the start of the season. M4 driver, M1 5 wood, Adams XTD Forged irons, Engage wedge, Carbon Ringo putter.

Then I go to pick up my custom ordered M4 driver and find a 2017 M2 3HL with hzrdus shaft sitting in pre-owned...5 wood and 3HL trade blows and 3HL wins (for now).

Adams are great but just not as "free and easy" as I'd like. Along comes a mizuno fitting day at my course. Ordered 900 Forged...played maybe 10 rounds with them before I realize I prefer something that makes me earn it. Mizzy out and Adams back in!

Love my Engage wedge but the grip is starting to go and the grooves aren't what they used to be. Pick up a Mac Daddy Forged for a heck of a deal. Sand game is better than ever! Then one day it's worse than bad! Like I would've been better with an 8 iron out of the traps kinda bad! Engage isn't back in yet but he's warming up in the bullpen.

Ringo is everything I wanted in a putter, raw finish, no alignment, solid feel, beautiful milling, great sound! Then I play in a 2 day event at my course and it was like Ray Charles was on the greens. Just couldn't get anything to drop even 4 footers were a prayer. So now I'm working my Machine putter and ordered a toulon Atlanta. I just don't know!

Even the bag itself has been all over the place. I was rocking a Ping 4 series then walked one day and used my L8 (old school I know) and now I'm using that one but I'm thinking about going back to my old J-bag (I'm nostalgic for Ping bags what can I say).

The only consistent and peaceful thing has been my golf ball. Bridgestone Tour B XS.

And today I'm going to play and lord knows if something will get the yank and another dark horse will start for my weekend rotation tomorrow. I'm a mess...

Man i know some of us are really bad equipment hos but you're something else lol
917D3 8.5 Oban Kiyoshi Tour Ltd 60-04
915F 15 Speeder Evo 661S Blue
716 T-MB 2 Project X LZ 6.0
716 T-MB 4 Modus3 125S
714 AP2 Modus3 125S
SC Buttonback Newport 34"
TVD M 50/54

TVD V 60

24

#25 golfgirlrobin

golfgirlrobin

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 247221
  • Joined: 04/24/2013
  • Location:Northern California
  • Handicap:2.0
GolfWRX Likes : 4384

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:48 PM

View Postthe bishop, on 07 August 2018 - 03:37 PM, said:

Yeah but then you're gonna have those brand new wedges sitting there making those G400 irons look like shiat.  Better pick up some i500's while you're at it.

It’s funny, because it’s true.

I love everything in my bag.  It’s been years since there wasn’t anything that was screaming to be replaced.  It’s a little disconcerting.


Driver:     Ping G400 Max 10.5*
Fairway:  Callaway Rogue 15*, 20* & 24*
Irons:       TaylorMade M CGB 6-AW
Wedges:  Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 54*
                Callaway PM Grind 58* & 64*
Putter:      Argolf Uther

25

#26 sdandrea

sdandrea

    Steve

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 117468
  • Joined: 11/14/2010
  • Location:Fredericksburg, VA & Hernando FL
  • Handicap:11
  • Ebay ID:sdan6017
GolfWRX Likes : 1086

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:56 PM

My bag is all set........................

Posted Image
Taylormade Superfast 2.0 10.5*
Cobra Baffler 4H, 6H
PING G400 7-UW
PING Tour S Rustique 56* SW
Scotty Fastback
"Never buy a putter until you've had a chance to throw it"

26



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors