Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Skycaddie SX500


234 replies to this topic

#61 dochamgoiu

dochamgoiu

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133865
  • Joined: 07/22/2011
  • Location:Danville, IN
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 16 August 2018 - 11:38 AM

Received my shipping info a little bit ago. I ordered on 7/29.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#62 Mr. Biggles

Mr. Biggles

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 130469
  • Joined: 06/10/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 16 August 2018 - 11:40 AM

View PostSkydiver22, on 16 August 2018 - 10:15 AM, said:

I called yesterday asking about lead times from ordering to arrival at my door... They told me yesterday that they should be shipping out Aug 1st and 2nd orders today, and the initial pre-order rush tapered down a couple of days after the email blast.  I ordered one because they "think" they might be able to get mine to me by Aug 24th... leaving home for World Am.  Not holding my breath, but it would be nice to have for the Myrtle trip.

Thanks for making the call. Thought about doing the same.

I ordered 8/13.......I'll be happy if it's here by the end of next week. Ever the optimist I am.

2

#63 snagy2000

snagy2000

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,339 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9545
  • Joined: 01/10/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 611

Posted 16 August 2018 - 11:47 AM

View PostMr. Biggles, on 16 August 2018 - 11:40 AM, said:

View PostSkydiver22, on 16 August 2018 - 10:15 AM, said:

I called yesterday asking about lead times from ordering to arrival at my door... They told me yesterday that they should be shipping out Aug 1st and 2nd orders today, and the initial pre-order rush tapered down a couple of days after the email blast.  I ordered one because they "think" they might be able to get mine to me by Aug 24th... leaving home for World Am.  Not holding my breath, but it would be nice to have for the Myrtle trip.

Thanks for making the call. Thought about doing the same.

I ordered 8/13.......I'll be happy if it's here by the end of next week. Ever the optimist I am.

I chatted with them about 30 minutes ago and they stated they're working through the pre-order list. I ordered mine 8/3, so hopefully it'll ship out in next couple days. Still have my old device to use for a tourney this weekend.

3

#64 tlknight

tlknight

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16397
  • Joined: 07/16/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 16 August 2018 - 03:38 PM

Just talked to them and they are working on orders from 7/30 today.  I ordered mine on 7/31 - not sure why they said they would ship 8/15 when that's not the case.  I decided to cancel my order and get a new rangefinder instead as I need something for my Bandon Dunes trip next week.

4

#65 Seamus McDuff

Seamus McDuff

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 272567
  • Joined: 08/24/2013
  • Location:Chicago
  • Handicap:3.7
GolfWRX Likes : 335

Posted 16 August 2018 - 04:41 PM

Now seeing this when I try to order through the loyalty deal.

DUE TO UNPRECEDENTED SALES, WE ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT.
THE SX500 IS AVAILABLE FOR BACKORDER AND IS EXPECTED TO BE IN STOCK MID-SEPTEMBER.


5

#66 snagy2000

snagy2000

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,339 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9545
  • Joined: 01/10/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 611

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:18 PM

View PostSeamus McDuff, on 16 August 2018 - 04:41 PM, said:

Now seeing this when I try to order through the loyalty deal.

DUE TO UNPRECEDENTED SALES, WE ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT.
THE SX500 IS AVAILABLE FOR BACKORDER AND IS EXPECTED TO BE IN STOCK MID-SEPTEMBER.

Lovely! Skygolf at its best...

6

#67 TM_HOYER

TM_HOYER

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,169 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 90581
  • Joined: 08/03/2009
  • Location:Ocala, FL
GolfWRX Likes : 492

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:49 PM

View Posttlknight, on 16 August 2018 - 03:38 PM, said:

Just talked to them and they are working on orders from 7/30 today.  I ordered mine on 7/31 - not sure why they said they would ship 8/15 when that's not the case.  I decided to cancel my order and get a new rangefinder instead as I need something for my Bandon Dunes trip next week.

They actually started shipments prior to 8/15. Mine was shipped on 8/9 and received on 8/10. They cannot ship all at same time as they setup each SX500 for the owner before they can be shipped.
Callaway Epic 10.5 driver w/ Fujikura Pro 62 Green Regular
Callaway Epic 3+ wood w/ Fujikura 72 Green Regular
Callaway Epic 5 & 7wood w/ Fujikura Pro 62 Green Regular
Callaway Epic 4 Hybrid w/ Fujikura 73h Pro Regular
Callaway Epic 5 - AW irons w/ Project X LZ 95 5.5 Softstepped
Callaway MD4 56 w/ Project X LZ 5.5
Toulon Design Atlanta
Callaway Chrome Soft

7

#68 adelorenzo

adelorenzo

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 509790
  • Joined: 08/12/2018
  • Location:Akron, OH
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:52 PM

Its now showing backordered on their website, they just changed it from the "pre-order, ships august 15th" :swoon:

8

#69 tlknight

tlknight

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16397
  • Joined: 07/16/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 16 August 2018 - 06:06 PM

Rep told me they had sold 1000 of the units.  They seem to be a little overwhelmed with what seems to me to be a small number of units.

9

#70 sr129

sr129

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105519
  • Joined: 03/29/2010
  • Location:Sunny So Cal
  • Handicap:19
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 16 August 2018 - 06:28 PM

Ordered mine 7/27 and it should arrive 8/20 per UPS tracking

Edited by sr129, 16 August 2018 - 06:46 PM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#71 Mr. Biggles

Mr. Biggles

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 130469
  • Joined: 06/10/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 16 August 2018 - 08:07 PM

Well, now I have a little hope I'll get it in the first batch.......or who  knows. Looks like they added a line about orders before 8/16


Due to unprecedented sales, we are currently sold out. The SX500 is available for backorder and is expected to be in stock mid-September. Orders will be processed in the order received. All orders placed prior to August 16th are currently shipping in the order received.


















Due to unprecedented sales, we are currently sold out. The SX500 is available for backorder and is expected to be in stock mid-September. Orders will be processed in the order received. All orders placed prior to August 16th are currently shipping in the order received.

Edited by Mr. Biggles, 16 August 2018 - 08:08 PM.


11

#72 snagy2000

snagy2000

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,339 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9545
  • Joined: 01/10/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 611

Posted 16 August 2018 - 08:17 PM

Good for them if they blew through their first shipment and are able to fill orders through initial launch date.

12

#73 blehnhard

blehnhard

    Over The Hill & Almost Down The Other Side

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 70281
  • Joined: 12/05/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 363

Posted 17 August 2018 - 06:41 AM

I ordered on 8/14, so it looks like I might get mine maybe by the end of next week.  More than likely, the majority of the orders were placed within the first few days of the email.  Once they work thru those orders, I would think they will get caught up fairly quickly on the remaining orders.

13

#74 WhereIsDetroit

WhereIsDetroit

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 510230
  • Joined: 08/16/2018
  • Location:Metro Detroit
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 17 August 2018 - 07:47 AM

I ordered mine yesterday!

Edited by WhereIsDetroit, 17 August 2018 - 03:26 PM.


14

#75 blehnhard

blehnhard

    Over The Hill & Almost Down The Other Side

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 70281
  • Joined: 12/05/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 363

Posted 17 August 2018 - 08:01 AM

I too had to use a link provided by online chat to get the free shipping as offered in the email promotion. They were very helpful.

Bruce


15

#76 blehnhard

blehnhard

    Over The Hill & Almost Down The Other Side

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 70281
  • Joined: 12/05/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 363

Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:12 AM

I would think that they would be able to ship about 150 units per day based upon the following assumptions:

Set up unit - 12 min. per = 5 per hour x 5 staffers for set up = 25 per hour x 6 hours effective work time = 150 per day prepped and ready to ship.  Packaging & labeling should be faster per unit, so would not create a bottleneck to get them out the door.  Assuming that the initial production run was the 1000 units (someone stated above), they should be able to clear that in 7 work days, so all should ship by next Wednesday.

Could be way off base, who knows, but I would think they would want to get these out as soon as possible, since having in the hands of golfers would help with "word of mouth" advertising.

16

#77 BrendanH

BrendanH

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 33246
  • Joined: 06/29/2007
  • Location:Washington State
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 17 August 2018 - 12:43 PM

I just received mine about an hour ago and I have to say I am deeply impressed so far. Obviously I have not yet been able to take it on course, but first impressions of the hardware are well beyond anything I really expected. It feels very sturdy and substantial in hand. This is not a lightweight device and the ruggedized design gives me good confidence that it will last a long time.

The screen is what blew me away most however. It is bright, colorful and the resolution is very very crisp. It also seems like the processor in this thing is well up to the task. Playing around in the demo mode yields a very responsive and flexible UI. Dragging a yardage marker is simple and well executed. Pinch to zoom works very well, as does panning the map around with a single finger.

See some pics below for a first glimpse. I can't wait to get this on course. If the accuracy is what I have come to expect from SkyGolf devices, I'll be selling my Touch and G8 very soon :-)

Attached Thumbnails

  • IMG_0491.jpg
  • IMG_0492.jpg
  • IMG_0493.jpg
  • IMG_0500.jpg


17

#78 blehnhard

blehnhard

    Over The Hill & Almost Down The Other Side

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 70281
  • Joined: 12/05/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 363

Posted 17 August 2018 - 12:48 PM

What day did you order yours Brendan?

18

#79 BrendanH

BrendanH

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 33246
  • Joined: 06/29/2007
  • Location:Washington State
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 17 August 2018 - 12:53 PM

View Postblehnhard, on 17 August 2018 - 12:48 PM, said:

What day did you order yours Brendan?

I ordered July 26th.

19

#80 dchorman

dchorman

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 465486
  • Joined: 04/28/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 17 August 2018 - 12:59 PM

View PostBrendanH, on 17 August 2018 - 12:43 PM, said:

I just received mine about an hour ago and I have to say I am deeply impressed so far. Obviously I have not yet been able to take it on course, but first impressions of the hardware are well beyond anything I really expected. It feels very sturdy and substantial in hand. This is not a lightweight device and the ruggedized design gives me good confidence that it will last a long time.

The screen is what blew me away most however. It is bright, colorful and the resolution is very very crisp. It also seems like the processor in this thing is well up to the task. Playing around in the demo mode yields a very responsive and flexible UI. Dragging a yardage marker is simple and well executed. Pinch to zoom works very well, as does panning the map around with a single finger.

See some pics below for a first glimpse. I can't wait to get this on course. If the accuracy is what I have come to expect from SkyGolf devices, I'll be selling my Touch and G8 very soon :-)

I couldn't agree more. I have two rounds under my belt with the SX500 and it is by far the best one to date. I had the SGX and the Touch and this one really presented the wow factor with the build then turning on for the first time. Anyone with the touch or any other GPS device should really give this one a test drive. It will not disappoint.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#81 adelorenzo

adelorenzo

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 509790
  • Joined: 08/12/2018
  • Location:Akron, OH
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 17 August 2018 - 06:35 PM

Did you guys get any extra goodies with yours? Someone mentioned it came with some extra items other then the unit.

21

#82 BirdieBob

BirdieBob

    PXG

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,612 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 12966
  • Joined: 03/03/2006
  • Location:The Course
GolfWRX Likes : 727

Posted 17 August 2018 - 07:51 PM

Very impressive!!
Sooooooo much better than the Touch.
Very pleased.

And the SportX TekGrip is just perfect for mounting easily and quickly on my push cart.


WITB....GOLF EQUIPMENT MATTERS
OPEN, JDM Limited Edition 2016 Basileus AAA, 60X
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 13.5*, Matrix Ozik White Tie 70Q4, X
PXG 0341X 15*, JDM Basileus Leggero 2, 75X
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 18*, Matrix Ozik Black Tie 75M4, X
PXG 0311X Gen2, Extreme Dark, #2 DI, KBS TGI 100, X
PXG 0311X Gen2, Extreme Dark, #4 & #5 DI, KBS TGI 110, X
PXG 0311P Gen2, Extreme Dark, 6 - P Irons, KBS TGI 110, X
PXG 0311T 46* Milled Sugar Daddy Extreme Dark, KBS TGI 110, X
PXG 0311T 50* Milled Sugar Daddy Extreme Dark, KBS Custom Wedge Matte Black, 120S
PXG 0311T 55* & 60* Milled Darkness Wedges, KBS Custom Wedge Matte Black, 120S
PXG Limited Edition Bat Attack Darkness Putter #052, 35" 375g

SUN MOUNTAIN `18 2.5+ Black Stand Bag

22

#83 TM_HOYER

TM_HOYER

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,169 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 90581
  • Joined: 08/03/2009
  • Location:Ocala, FL
GolfWRX Likes : 492

Posted 17 August 2018 - 08:00 PM

They have the version of CaddieSync Express available that works with SX500. I was able to sync using USB on my MacBook Pro. Both the USB and Wifi sync are so much faster. I added a whole bunch of courses and I could not believe how fast it was.
Callaway Epic 10.5 driver w/ Fujikura Pro 62 Green Regular
Callaway Epic 3+ wood w/ Fujikura 72 Green Regular
Callaway Epic 5 & 7wood w/ Fujikura Pro 62 Green Regular
Callaway Epic 4 Hybrid w/ Fujikura 73h Pro Regular
Callaway Epic 5 - AW irons w/ Project X LZ 95 5.5 Softstepped
Callaway MD4 56 w/ Project X LZ 5.5
Toulon Design Atlanta
Callaway Chrome Soft

23

#84 BrendanH

BrendanH

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 33246
  • Joined: 06/29/2007
  • Location:Washington State
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 17 August 2018 - 08:13 PM

View Postadelorenzo, on 17 August 2018 - 06:35 PM, said:

Did you guys get any extra goodies with yours? Someone mentioned it came with some extra items other then the unit.

Nope - just the device for me.

View PostTM_HOYER, on 17 August 2018 - 08:00 PM, said:

They have the version of CaddieSync Express available that works with SX500. I was able to sync using USB on my MacBook Pro. Both the USB and Wifi sync are so much faster. I added a whole bunch of courses and I could not believe how fast it was.

Just curious - why and how would you add courses? I was under the impression they were all pre-loaded. Updates, sure, but adding courses? Just want to make sure I'm not missing something here.

I have been very impressed with how quickly the WiFi sync works. Can't see any need for USB syncing at this point.

24

#85 TM_HOYER

TM_HOYER

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,169 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 90581
  • Joined: 08/03/2009
  • Location:Ocala, FL
GolfWRX Likes : 492

Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:55 PM

View PostBrendanH, on 17 August 2018 - 08:13 PM, said:

View Postadelorenzo, on 17 August 2018 - 06:35 PM, said:

Did you guys get any extra goodies with yours? Someone mentioned it came with some extra items other then the unit.

Nope - just the device for me.

View PostTM_HOYER, on 17 August 2018 - 08:00 PM, said:

They have the version of CaddieSync Express available that works with SX500. I was able to sync using USB on my MacBook Pro. Both the USB and Wifi sync are so much faster. I added a whole bunch of courses and I could not believe how fast it was.

Just curious - why and how would you add courses? I was under the impression they were all pre-loaded. Updates, sure, but adding courses? Just want to make sure I'm not missing something here.

I have been very impressed with how quickly the WiFi sync works. Can't see any need for USB syncing at this point.

I had to look but the courses you select are put in your favorites list and will get any updates to the course.

Callaway Epic 10.5 driver w/ Fujikura Pro 62 Green Regular
Callaway Epic 3+ wood w/ Fujikura 72 Green Regular
Callaway Epic 5 & 7wood w/ Fujikura Pro 62 Green Regular
Callaway Epic 4 Hybrid w/ Fujikura 73h Pro Regular
Callaway Epic 5 - AW irons w/ Project X LZ 95 5.5 Softstepped
Callaway MD4 56 w/ Project X LZ 5.5
Toulon Design Atlanta
Callaway Chrome Soft

25

#86 BirdieBob

BirdieBob

    PXG

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,612 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 12966
  • Joined: 03/03/2006
  • Location:The Course
GolfWRX Likes : 727

Posted 17 August 2018 - 10:53 PM

The SX500 actually fits in the small carry case that I used for my Touch...barely.

Wonder if a screen protector will become available.  May use a spare for my Note 8 that is being replace by a Note 9 and cover most of the important area by cutting to fit.

EDIT:  interestingly, the Note 8 protector is the same width as the SX500 screen...fits perfectly.  Just need to cut the top for the correct length.

Edited by BirdieBob, 18 August 2018 - 07:48 AM.

WITB....GOLF EQUIPMENT MATTERS
OPEN, JDM Limited Edition 2016 Basileus AAA, 60X
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 13.5*, Matrix Ozik White Tie 70Q4, X
PXG 0341X 15*, JDM Basileus Leggero 2, 75X
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 18*, Matrix Ozik Black Tie 75M4, X
PXG 0311X Gen2, Extreme Dark, #2 DI, KBS TGI 100, X
PXG 0311X Gen2, Extreme Dark, #4 & #5 DI, KBS TGI 110, X
PXG 0311P Gen2, Extreme Dark, 6 - P Irons, KBS TGI 110, X
PXG 0311T 46* Milled Sugar Daddy Extreme Dark, KBS TGI 110, X
PXG 0311T 50* Milled Sugar Daddy Extreme Dark, KBS Custom Wedge Matte Black, 120S
PXG 0311T 55* & 60* Milled Darkness Wedges, KBS Custom Wedge Matte Black, 120S
PXG Limited Edition Bat Attack Darkness Putter #052, 35" 375g

SUN MOUNTAIN `18 2.5+ Black Stand Bag

26

#87 BrendanH

BrendanH

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 33246
  • Joined: 06/29/2007
  • Location:Washington State
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 18 August 2018 - 01:30 PM

View PostTM_HOYER, on 17 August 2018 - 09:55 PM, said:


I had to look but the courses you select are put in your favorites list and will get any updates to the course.

Interesting. Must check into that. Thanks.

27

#88 BrendanH

BrendanH

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 33246
  • Joined: 06/29/2007
  • Location:Washington State
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 18 August 2018 - 02:19 PM

Quick tip for anyone looking for a hard case to protect their SX500. Since Sky Golf currently does not offer a case, I spent some time digging around Amazon trying to find one that matched the SX500 size. I finally came across this:

https://www.amazon.c...Q7NAGMPUT&psc=1

It is a slim hard case designed to accommodate a battery pack measuring 6.1 x 3.1 x 0.5 inches. Turns out that is pretty much exactly the same as the SX500 so it should work well. I have one on order and I'll report back once I have it in hand.

28

#89 BirdieBob

BirdieBob

    PXG

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,612 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 12966
  • Joined: 03/03/2006
  • Location:The Course
GolfWRX Likes : 727

Posted 18 August 2018 - 02:30 PM

This case does work as I stated above.
Note 8 screen protector from Spigen is also in place.  Just need to cut length.
https://www.ebay.com...=item3b03731cba

https://shop.skygolf...all-travel.aspx


Posted Image

Edited by BirdieBob, 18 August 2018 - 03:03 PM.

WITB....GOLF EQUIPMENT MATTERS
OPEN, JDM Limited Edition 2016 Basileus AAA, 60X
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 13.5*, Matrix Ozik White Tie 70Q4, X
PXG 0341X 15*, JDM Basileus Leggero 2, 75X
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 18*, Matrix Ozik Black Tie 75M4, X
PXG 0311X Gen2, Extreme Dark, #2 DI, KBS TGI 100, X
PXG 0311X Gen2, Extreme Dark, #4 & #5 DI, KBS TGI 110, X
PXG 0311P Gen2, Extreme Dark, 6 - P Irons, KBS TGI 110, X
PXG 0311T 46* Milled Sugar Daddy Extreme Dark, KBS TGI 110, X
PXG 0311T 50* Milled Sugar Daddy Extreme Dark, KBS Custom Wedge Matte Black, 120S
PXG 0311T 55* & 60* Milled Darkness Wedges, KBS Custom Wedge Matte Black, 120S
PXG Limited Edition Bat Attack Darkness Putter #052, 35" 375g

SUN MOUNTAIN `18 2.5+ Black Stand Bag

29

#90 Celeras

Celeras

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 496920
  • Joined: 03/23/2018
  • Location:Long Island, NY
GolfWRX Likes : 54

Posted 18 August 2018 - 05:55 PM

Doesn't look like it does anything that Hole19/etc doesn't do for free. Even if you want to keep your cell phone off the course, you could literally buy a separate device to run the app for way cheaper than this.

Not sure why anyone is bothering.

Callaway Big Bertha Fusion 10.5* PX Even Flow Black 75 6.0
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 15* PX Even Flow Blue 75 6.0
Ping G400 Hybrid 19* Alta CB 70 Stiff
Ping G400 5-UW AWT 2.0 Stiff, Green Dot
Cleveland RTX 2.0 CB Wedge Set 56/60*
Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 #7
Callaway Fusion 14

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


    J-RO

GolfWRX Sponsors