Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Bennington Quiet Organizer LQO Stand Bag - A Secret?

bennington quiet organizer stand lqo qo series golf bag search

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LouD.

LouD.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 506036
  • Ebay ID:esored
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 23 July 2018 - 01:59 PM

Hello all,

Long time lurker, first time post.

I've been reading many posts on this forum since I decided to get back into playing to spend more time with dad. Somewhere along the line, golf has turned into an obsession and now I find myself seeking out driving ranges and playing as much as I can. So first and foremost, thank you everyone, for all the knowledge and tips thus far! GolfWRX has been the best place for me to find answers to my many questions.

So now to my question. After much shopping, searching and comparing (and playing), I've decided that the ideal golf bag for my needs is the Bennington LQO - Quiet Organizer Stand Bag. (photo attached) Thing is, they don't make it anymore and for whatever reason I can't find one used ANYWHERE. They seem to be rarer than hens teeth, even on ebay, craigslist, letgo, wherever I look. I have found a couple cart versions here and there, but they all seem to go for relatively big money. I wouldn't be opposed to spending more than I would on other bags for an LQO, but I haven't been able to find even one of these things anywhere.

Any ideas as to why this bag is just so hard to find? Has anyone used a comparable bag that they might recommend?

I went to a PGA Superstore and checked out some new bags. The only one I really liked is a Callaway Hyper-Lite 5, which has 7 slots with true full-length dividers. All the others that I thought I'd like have some slots that are not separated, and I can't stand when my grips intermingle with each other.

Apologies if a "WTB" in the classifieds would be more appropriate, but I can't post there yet.

Thanks for reading and for any info.
Lou

BEN15-LQO-2.jpg

Eye2 Black Dots
G25 Driver
Vokey 54º 58º 60º
Cure RX2

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 LouD.

LouD.