Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 1 votes

Your Golf Stereotype

243 replies to this topic

#31 rawdog

rawdog

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,727 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 424320
  • Handicap:8.6
  • Ebay ID:staghornsandmore
GolfWRX Likes : 2263

Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:40 AM

View PostBB28403, on 17 July 2018 - 08:22 PM, said:

View Postrawdog, on 16 July 2018 - 10:13 AM, said:

I always approached the game like Bryson, before I even knew who he was. That's why I enjoy rooting for him.

I can't win by pure athleticism, so I enjoy using my brain to give myself every advantage I can.

For that reason, my friends all seem to bring their swing or equipment questions to me. I can answer the equipment ones with physics, but I am always hesitant to give swing advice!

I would disagree Bryson uses his brain.  He strikes me as a jock who tries to think.  And he is actually very athletic.  So you are like him how?

I didn't mean to imply Bryson wasn't athletic, but I see how it could be read that way.

If you don't think he uses his brain, I guess we are nothing alike then.

He was very good at math in school, learning algebra at age 6. He loves learning. He is a good artist and paints very well. He uses Vector putting. Those are all things that resonate with me. I was a "jock" in high school. 3 sport varsity athlete. But as I got to higher levels of athletic, I just couldn't keep up. I also have an artistic side, and draw sketches and play instruments.

Anyway, it was more in the way we approach the game. Similar attitude. This quote really resonated with me:

Q. Well, is golf science or is it art?

BRYSON DECHAMBEAU: Everybody asks me that question. I believe it's the same thing. Most people think that, oh, you're either technical or you're an artist, you're a feel player, whatever.

It's a long discussion. But kind of simplify it, it's more about combining the two for me to make me play my best golf. If I can have these technicalities and underlying principles that allow me to apply it better on the golf course, great.

Now, once I get on the golf course I've got to play some golf and that requires some intrinsic artistry that comes about from experience, I guess. I'm only 22. I don't have that much experience. But, at the same time, having the little amounts of knowledge, that experience helps me to play better golf.

Edited by rawdog, 18 July 2018 - 08:41 AM.

Cobra LTD Driver
Aldila Rogue Black, 9.5* @44.5"
In1Zone Single Length Fairway Woods

Graffaloy ProLaunch Axis Blue @41.5" 5W = 19*
Graffaloy ProLaunch Axis Blue @41.5" 7W = 23*
Cobra F7 One Length Irons
Nippon Modus 105 Stiff @ 36.5"
6I = 24*   7I = 29*   8I = 34*   9I = 39*   PW = 44*   GW = 49*   SW = 54*   LW = 59*
Odyssey #9 HT Metal X Milled @33.5"
Maxfli SoftFli

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#32 BB28403

BB28403

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 369711
GolfWRX Likes : 514

Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:58 AM

View Postrawdog, on 18 July 2018 - 08:40 AM, said:

I always approached the game like Bryson, before I even knew who he was. That's why I enjoy rooting for him.

I can't win by pure athleticism, so I enjoy using my brain to give myself every advantage I can.

For that reason, my friends all seem to bring their swing or equipment questions to me. I can answer the equipment ones with physics, but I am always hesitant to give swing advice!

I would disagree Bryson uses his brain.  He strikes me as a jock who tries to think.  And he is actually very athletic.  So you are like him how?

I didn't mean to imply Bryson wasn't athletic, but I see how it could be read that way.

He was very good at math in school, learning algebra at age 6. He loves learning. He is a good artist and paints very well. He uses Vector putting. Those are all things that resonate with me. I was a "jock" in high school. 3 sport varsity athlete. But as I got to higher levels of athletic, I just couldn't keep up. I also have an artistic side, and draw sketches and play instruments.

Anyway, it was more in the way we approach the game. Similar attitude. This quote really resonated with me:

BRYSON DECHAMBEAU: Everybody asks me that question. I believe it's the same thing. Most people think that, oh, you're either technical or you're an artist, you're a feel player, whatever.

It's a long discussion. But kind of simplify it, it's more about combining the two for me to make me play my best golf. If I can have these technicalities and underlying principles that allow me to apply it better on the golf course, great.

Now, once I get on the golf course I've got to play some golf and that requires some intrinsic artistry that comes about from experience, I guess. I'm only 22. I don't have that much experience. But, at the same time, having the little amounts of knowledge, that experience helps me to play better golf.

I read that paragraph and the guy just does not come across as smart.

It’s a long discussion:  means , I dont feel like using words right now.

I have technicalities and principles ?  Means ... you’ve got me.

Once I get on the golf course I’ve got to play some golf: means ... well duh!  That’s where one plays golf !

Having the little amounts of knowledge:  means... now the truth comes out!

#33 jwhite86

jwhite86

Advanced

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 308 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 502030
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 215

Posted 18 July 2018 - 09:02 AM

I like to play fast... slow play kills me

I like to tinker with clubs

I will not worry about a lost ball
WITB
Driver: TS3 9.5 - Pearl Jam
3 Wood: 915 F 16.5 - Blueboard
Hybrids: 816 H1 21 & 25 - Blueboard
Irons 6-PW: 714 AP1
Wedges: SM6, 50 & 60 Engage 56
Putter: Newport Mil-Spec

http://www.golfwrx.c...-jwhite86-witb/

#34 rawdog

rawdog

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,727 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2018 - 09:13 AM

View PostBB28403, on 18 July 2018 - 08:58 AM, said:

Once I get on the golf course I’ve got to play some golf: means ... well duh!  That’s where one plays golf !

I didn't post it to prove or disprove his intelligence. I just meant I generally agree with what he said.

I prepare in a very rigid and technical way. I practice vector putting and feel slope percentages with my feet. I do all that as preparation before I get to the course so I can "play golf" without thinking in a technical way.

Applying little amounts of knowledge like vectors can go a long way. Or descending loft on a putter.

Whether the guy is "smart" or not, I don't really know. That's a pretty subjective term.

You could be dumb as a rock but incorporate intelligent principles of physics into your game.

Edited by rawdog, 18 July 2018 - 09:13 AM.

Cobra LTD Driver

6I = 24*   7I = 29*   8I = 34*   9I = 39*   PW = 44*   GW = 49*   SW = 54*   LW = 59*
Maxfli SoftFli

#35 Walter

Walter

Belgian Golfer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26026
  • Handicap:11.0
GolfWRX Likes : 335

Posted 18 July 2018 - 10:44 AM

View Postcardoustie, on 16 July 2018 - 11:31 AM, said:

shaft experimenter
equipment ho
fast player
swing hard and find it

The exact opposite of a ball hawker

My new buddies said this to me last year "anyone that doesn't know you would think you'd be awful, fancy MyJoys untied, shirt half untucked, fat boy, saunter to tee, use a martini tee, and then you blast the ball down the middle every single freaking time"
HAHAHAH, we would get along very good style wise / I get the same of my friends, you realize people hate you when they don't know you :-) .
But Good manners and a friendly word , and than they get to know me :-)
Always positive on the course, EVERY GOLF day is a GREAT day

Edited by Walter, 18 July 2018 - 10:47 AM.

#36 BB28403

BB28403

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2018 - 01:40 PM

View Postrawdog, on 18 July 2018 - 09:13 AM, said:

View PostBB28403, on 18 July 2018 - 08:58 AM, said:

I didn't post it to prove or disprove his intelligence. I just meant I generally agree with what he said.

I prepare in a very rigid and technical way. I practice vector putting and feel slope percentages with my feet. I do all that as preparation before I get to the course so I can "play golf" without thinking in a technical way.

Applying little amounts of knowledge like vectors can go a long way. Or descending loft on a putter.

Whether the guy is "smart" or not, I don't really know. That's a pretty subjective term.

You could be dumb as a rock but incorporate intelligent principles of physics into your game.

It’s ok, sorry.  He just gets to me.  I know you didn’t post for this.  Physics rocks!

#37 rawdog

rawdog

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,727 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2018 - 01:47 PM

View PostBB28403, on 18 July 2018 - 01:40 PM, said:

It’s ok, sorry.  He just gets to me.  I know you didn’t post for this.  Physics rocks!

LOL, no need to apologize. I probably simplified my thoughts a bit in my original post.

BTW, awesome downtown in Wilmington. Partied there once and had a blast. Don't remember too much, just that I had fun!
Cobra LTD Driver

Maxfli SoftFli

#38 NoTalentLefty

NoTalentLefty

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 204451
GolfWRX Likes : 1485

Posted 18 July 2018 - 01:56 PM

Jeckyll and Hyde. Start out as a fun loving guy then somewhere along the round I go all Hyde after a succession of bad shots, then go back to Jeckyll after I realize it’s only a once a week hobby. No one gets through a day without a few good rationalizations.
Livin' proof that Lefties are not naturally talented.

Driver Titleist 913 D3 44 inches also a Cleveland Classic 310 43.5 inches
3 and 5 Wood Ping G15
3-5 Hybrids Cobra Baffler XL
6-GW Titleist AP1s
53 degree Wedge Titleist AP1
58 degree SW Vokey SM6
Putter White Hot V LINE Fang w/round Edel Grip

#39 Joelsim

Joelsim

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 504220
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 255

Posted 18 July 2018 - 02:08 PM

The casual golfer. After 20 years not playing I now play 2 or 3 times per week and have done for the last year and a bit. I’ve changed all my equipment twice over in that time too.

I hardly bother looking for a ball in the rough. A minute tops.

I don’t write my score down or even take a scorecard, just use my GPS watch and count in my head how many over par, and if it’s a bad round I just experiment and give up the scoring.

I have no idea what my official handicap is, but on my two home courses I’m scoring typically 80 ish, a little less, a little more.

I have no want to join a society or play any games seriously, far more fun just to turn up, play, enjoy, have fun and not argue over rules.

Ping G400 Driver 10.5 Regular Alta CB 44.5”
Ping G400 13.5 3-Wood Regular Alta CB 42”
Titleist 818 H1 18 3-Hybrid Regular Tensei Blue
Titleist 818 H1 23 4-Hybrid Regular Tensei Blue
Ping G400 4-UW Regular Alta (#4 at power spec loft)
Cleveland CBX 52
Callaway Mack Daddy 4 58 X
Callaway Mack Daddy 4 64 S
Bettinardi Studio Stock #3

#40 BB28403

BB28403

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2018 - 02:12 PM

View Postrawdog, on 18 July 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

View PostBB28403, on 18 July 2018 - 01:40 PM, said:

LOL, no need to apologize. I probably simplified my thoughts a bit in my original post.

BTW, awesome downtown in Wilmington. Partied there once and had a blast. Don't remember too much, just that I had fun!

You are correct sir!  140 bars and counting!  Haha

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#41 MattH89

MattH89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 462760
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 18 July 2018 - 10:28 PM

The planner. I play every hole backwards giving myself shots I know I have the best chance of executing. Sees me hitting a lot of weird clubs off the tee, but also sees me making a lot more birdies because I know my game instead of just trying to get every shot as close as possible.

#42 ratspros

ratspros

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 144269
GolfWRX Likes : 1005

Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:34 AM

I'm the drunk apparently. Haven't had a round yet this year when I have had less then 8 beers on the course.

#43 ((hoselrocket))

((hoselrocket))

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 48794
GolfWRX Likes : 106

Posted 19 July 2018 - 01:35 AM

David Sims-  I usually always try to make the safe play & take the big number off the scorecard.  

I also will look better than anyone on the first tee.  I also have flaming OCD about not mixing apparel companies with my outfits.  FJ’s go with anything btw.  However my bag has 5 companies in it.  Go figure...

#44 mr.hicksta

mr.hicksta

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 253932
GolfWRX Likes : 72

Posted 19 July 2018 - 02:39 AM

Club ho/tinkerer guy. Oh and extra medium shirt guy!

#45 daegyu

daegyu

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 462038
  • Handicap:4.1
  • Ebay ID:hermitjunction
GolfWRX Likes : 285

Posted 19 July 2018 - 06:36 PM

I can recall every shot over the course of a round. I don't trust anyone when we have a $10 Nassau on the line

Callaway Epic 10.5 Oban Kiyoshi Gold 65s
Callaway Epic 15 Oban Kiyoshi Gold 75s
Callaway Epic 18 AD-DI 7s
Titleist 816 H2 21 AD-DI 85s
Taylormade P770 4-PW PX LZ 6.0 SS x1
Vokey SM6 52F / 58M KBS Tour
Byron Morgan DH89x
Scotty Cameron Asian Spec AOP Newport Oil Can 33/350

Pro Platinum Mil-Spec 33/350

Cameron Classic Gun Blue 33/3503

TEI3 2nd gen 35/330

Studio Style Newport 34/340

Studio Stainless Newport Beach 34/340

ButtonBack Newport 34/340

009 34/350

Lakers Purple and Gold for Life

#46 jbrunk

jbrunk

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 418346
  • Handicap:9
GolfWRX Likes : 214

Posted 19 July 2018 - 07:53 PM

I think I’m a grinder.  I have a short memory, laser every shot, pace off every putt, and don’t count up my score until the round is over.  I often play by myself, prefer walking, and have been known to skip around the course to play through a league or school team practice.  Never played a private club course, rarely warm up, play a lot of twilight or early morning rounds.
Sun Mountain C130S
Cobra LTD 1W 10.5° LTD Rogue 60
+Cobra LTD 3W 14.5° LTD Rogue 70
Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5° LTD Rogue
Cobra F6 3-4Hy 20.5° 75Q4
Cobra F6 4-5Hy 23.5° 75Q4
+Callaway XF 4i Steelfiber i95
Callaway XF/MB 5i-PW Modus3 120
Mizuno S5 51.09° 56.14° 60.10°
Bettinardi iNOVAi 3.0 CS

#47 foxy222

foxy222

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 370567
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 24 July 2018 - 12:04 AM

The snacker... you can always count on me to have more granola bars in the bag than balls. If I don't snack on something after the turn my game is going to crap for sure. It has just become ritual.

#48 Walter

Walter

Belgian Golfer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26026
  • Handicap:11.0
GolfWRX Likes : 335

Posted 24 July 2018 - 03:41 AM

" the hates to Search for balls Guy" gone is gone .. let's get on with it ��

#49 Rapatt95

Rapatt95

wow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 406840
  • Handicap:lol
GolfWRX Likes : 302

Posted 24 July 2018 - 09:15 AM

View PostGhostwedge, on 17 July 2018 - 04:15 PM, said:

My wife once said to me ʻ WTH is that all about?, you spend a minute looking for your tee and a 15 second glance for a $3 golf ball?"
Lol.
I was using the same tee for about a month and a half. When I hit a bad drive with it and was looking to see where the ball went, I didn’t notice where the tee went. The tee box was right beside a creek, and when I went to pick it up, it was nowhere to be found.

I couldn’t even give it a proper burial
Callaway XR16 9* Aldila Tour Blue ATX75tx
Adams Tight Lies Tour 18* 5w Aldila Tour Blue ATX75tx
Cobra T-Rail 19* 3H Aldila Tour Green ATX75x
Ben Hogan PTx 22*-46* C-Taper Lite 115x (Thank you GolfWRX and Ben Hogan!)
Ping Glide Forged 50* DG TI S400 (Thank you GolfWRX and Ping!)
Vokey SM5 58* DG Wedge
Ping iWi Anser

#50 nattybohknows

nattybohknows

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 413022
  • Handicap:16.6
GolfWRX Likes : 122

Posted 24 July 2018 - 02:45 PM

I give up on looking for my lost ball (whether OB or even in the rough) much quicker than I should and then wonder why my supply is running low.

I play often with people who are better than me so I always have the internal clock in my head of not slowing them down.  I dont play for cash or an official handicap so in my head as long as I know about where it went out of bounds I will play it from there.  I just dont like spending my round digging and has a nasty tick bite last year from it.

I also give away golf balls liberally to other playing partners when they screw a drive up and want a mulligan.

Since I don't pay retail for golf balls it has never really been a problem, but I noticed for the first time I can remember I have less than a dozen golf balls in my bag (other than some volvik crystals a coworker got me as a joke). My normal supply guy has gone AWOL so last round I actually had to play much more cautiously.

On the plus side I have 6 dozen on the way from GolfBallsDirect which should be here before my next scramble Monday.

I also am the guy who read too much from this site and ask one my frequent playing partners why he plays a stock 87 gram shaft as he is smoking it 50 yards past mine.... the people I play with give could care less about the technical stuff.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#51 mshills

mshills

Consistently inconsistent.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139083
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 1094

Posted 24 July 2018 - 06:01 PM

I'm the ready golfer.

Unpredictable schedule so I'm also often the solo golfer.

My fixation on ready golf has rubbed people the wrong way before.  If I"m ready to play and it is safe to play, I play.  Occasionally I've been paired with someone who did not appreciate that.
Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 8 deg
TEE E8 Beta 16.5 deg
Callaway Big Bertha V Series Heavenwood
TEE CB Pro 3h 21 deg
Titleist 735.CM 4-PW, S300
Titleist Vokey 54.14, 58.08
Dave Curry Big Oak custom center shaft
Custom Eliott carry bag, waxed canvas and leather

#52 Brooky03

Brooky03

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 274807
  • Ebay ID:cambd34
GolfWRX Likes : 84

Posted 24 July 2018 - 06:15 PM

I'm the guy who keeps score until a stretch of really bad holes and then says, 'to hell with it.'

#53 J2putts

J2putts

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 407462
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 236

Posted 24 July 2018 - 07:17 PM

I laser everything  and I talk to myself out loud describing what I want to do with the upcoming shot.
Callaway Rogue 8.0
Callaway xr16 pro 14.0
Adams Red 18.0
Mizuno JPX 850 forged 4-PW
Callaway MD3 wedges 50,54 & 58
Odyssey Versa #9 white

#54 halliedog

halliedog

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30624
  • Handicap:5.2
GolfWRX Likes : 710

Posted 24 July 2018 - 07:24 PM

View PostJoelsim, on 18 July 2018 - 02:08 PM, said:

The casual golfer. After 20 years not playing I now play 2 or 3 times per week and have done for the last year and a bit. I’ve changed all my equipment twice over in that time too.

I hardly bother looking for a ball in the rough. A minute tops.

I don’t write my score down or even take a scorecard, just use my GPS watch and count in my head how many over par, and if it’s a bad round I just experiment and give up the scoring.

I have no idea what my official handicap is, but on my two home courses I’m scoring typically 80 ish, a little less, a little more.

I have no want to join a society or play any games seriously, far more fun just to turn up, play, enjoy, have fun and not argue over rules.

So you just "count in your head" and don't turn anything in for GHIN purposes, and have no idea what your official handicap is, yet post a "12" in your signature?  Were you the the ringer on the scramble team I lost to last weekend who shot 16 under?
WITB:
TM M1 8.5* w/ Aldila Rip Alpha 45.5
Ping TiSi Tec 7.5* w/ Elements Chrome 43"
TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
TM P770 4-PW
Nevada Golf Guy 53-08 w/ KBS Tour V X
TM "Un-Ghosted" Tour 880

#55 ttice6

ttice6

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 491274
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:20 PM

I’ll sum up my stereotype with this “motto”...If I look good then I’ll play good. And if I don’t play good at least I look good doing it.

#56 Fletcherville

Fletcherville

Cobra/Puma Apologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 434412
  • Handicap:9
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:31 PM

Reverse bell curve guy.
Start out awful, end awful, the middle six is what keeps me coming back

"Not Rich, Just Rad"

#57 Carl Spackler3

Carl Spackler3

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136528
GolfWRX Likes : 572

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:32 PM

View PostNaptime, on 16 July 2018 - 11:25 AM, said:

Ready golf. Just keep moving along - if I can't find the ball in 2 minutes it's lost.  OB as a lateral hazard.
not to be creepy but I love you!!!!
Titleist 915 D2
Ping G 3 W
Ping G 5W
Ping G25 Hybrid
Mizuno JPX 900 hot metal 5-GW
Vokey 52-08 sm4
Vokey 56-14 sm6
Odyssey White Hot RX2 ( but it better be careful)

#58 Carl Spackler3

Carl Spackler3

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:35 PM

View PostBB28403, on 18 July 2018 - 01:36 AM, said:

View PostPigems, on 17 July 2018 - 08:54 PM, said:

Apparently I’m the slow guy, my son mentioned it me the other day. I had no idea?

Take his inheritance away till he apologizes.
o thank him and take it to heart and change yourvways
Titleist 915 D2
Ping G 3 W
Ping G 5W
Ping G25 Hybrid
Vokey 52-08 sm4
Vokey 56-14 sm6

#59 Carl Spackler3

Carl Spackler3

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:37 PM

Sadly I am consumed by pace of play
Titleist 915 D2
Ping G 3 W
Ping G 5W
Ping G25 Hybrid
Vokey 52-08 sm4
Vokey 56-14 sm6

#60 Mcgeeno

Mcgeeno

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 144643
  • Handicap:2.7
GolfWRX Likes : 1100

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:47 PM

I've got 2.

I'm awkwardly fast. I have to consciously slow down so I don't make playing partners uncomfortable. I'm just ready to go and committed to the shot. See it and hit it.

I also change my drivers way too much. Currently I have 3 newish Cobras on the BST for sale that I have had for less than a year. Even though I'm above average length I'm constantly searching for 10 extra yards.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors