Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

The ‘Most GolfWRX’ thing you’ve ever done

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ohiogolf99

ohiogolf99

Mini Tour Advisor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 433038
  • Handicap:9
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:33 PM

Today, I hit a hole in one. Not just any hole in one though, a true golfwrx special. Out on a local country track for a golfnow special of $16 for 18 including cart- I walked up to the 4th tee, shaking off a nasty 3 putt and gunned the pin at 98, no more than 99 yards. Armed with my 58* fourteen rm-12 (shafted w an s400, tour issue of course) and playing the trusted k-sig, my stance steadied in my vans ultrarange... I hit a nice tight draw that landed into the back fringe and sucked back along a ridge about 12-15 feet into the cup. Witnessed by the 2 in my group and a groundskeeper, it is my third ace in my life but the first I’ve ever been able to see go in myself. I definitely credit the fellow golfnuts and club hoes in the forums for the knowledge of my now favorite wedges, bargain performances balls and alternative golf shoes. So I’m curious to know- what’s the most golfwrx thing you feel you’ve ever done?

Traditionalist turned wannabe club ho

"Drive for show, Putt for $#!%"

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Sean2

Sean2

#TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 30,077 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 17511

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:34 PM

Congratulations on the ace...and scoring a great greens fee! Well done!
Callaway Rogue
Callaway GBB Epic 16º/20º/24º
Callaway Steelhead XR 25º
Callaway Apex CF16 6-AW
Callaway MD3/MD-PM 54º/58º
Callaway "O" Works #7

#3 ohiogolf99

ohiogolf99

Mini Tour Advisor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:13 PM

Thanks Sean2, for sure a very special moment. Made all the better on a bargain!

#4 ohiogolf99

ohiogolf99

Mini Tour Advisor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:42 AM

Cmon guys! Where are the stories of how this site has influenced your game? (I make myself laugh when I say I play tour issue wedge shafts- really man the heads are different- how would I ever notice a 2 g difference in weight of the shafts!) But here I am, falling prey to the hype of the message boards and loving every second of it. Maybe it wasn’t a hole in one, maybe you just caught yourself in the mirror looking like Daly. Maybe you found yourself in the garage surrounded by 15 shafts and 7 grips, only to go back to the original one, maybe you spent 4 hours trying to weigh and balance your driver Bc of some info Howard left in one of the forums.. I’m sure there are plenty of times you’ve thought ‘thanks to golfwrx or damn you, golfwrx’ let’s hear them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors