Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Budget golf fantastic service report

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SUITS

SUITS

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 260298
GolfWRX Likes : 257

Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:21 AM

I ordered 8 gloves a few weeks back during Budgetgolf's big ball and glove sale. They shipped out and once they arrived at my local UPS hub they were transferred to local USPS for delivery. Well its been a few weeks and they still have not showed up.

I called UPS only to get the same line over and over and USPS simply typed in the same tracking and showed me their website (huge help, i hadn't considered tracking it). I gave it an extra week past delivery and called budget. They refunded the money without a hesitation. To top it all off I got a $25 gift card in my email, as well as being told if the gloves do show up don't worry about returning them.

Order date 6-22-18

If you every wonder about their site, order away. Great service.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 dbdors

dbdors

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,485 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139771
  • Handicap:18
  • Ebay ID:dbdors
GolfWRX Likes : 334

Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:29 AM

Yes, they handled that professionally.  On a side note, USPS really has begun to suck in some places at the local level.  My local PO is the worst.

Edited by dbdors, 10 July 2018 - 09:09 AM.

Woods: Ping G30 10.5 Aldila Rogue Silver 60 Tour S, TEE CB4 4W (16.5) Aldila Rogue Silver 70 S
Hybrids: TEE CBX 3H (20d), 4H (22d), Kuro Kage Silver Hybrid 85S
Irons: TM 2017 M2, 5-PW, KBS Tour 105 stiff
Wedges: Mizuno T7 Blue Ion, 50.07, 55.13, 60.10, TT Wedge, S200
Putters: SC Cameron & Crown, 33", SS Counter Core Mid Slim 2.0
Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft/Srixon Zstar, Titleist AVX all in yellow
Bag/Cart: '18 Ping Hoofer/Clicgear 3.5+
Accesories: Garmin G8/Bushnell Tour V4

#3 tsecor

tsecor

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,737 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129704
GolfWRX Likes : 1179

Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:34 AM

my post office lies about attempting delivery of letters or packages that require signature. every time I go to the mailbox and there is a note saying "delivery attempt made"

the last time I added a note of my own in large letters in sharpie and put the flag up on the mailbox....the next day, the mailman actually came to my door......how lazy can you be?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors