Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Do You Have A Golf Shot Playlist On the Course?

golf music workout music

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FourTops

FourTops

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 500886
  • Handicap:5.7
GolfWRX Likes : 633

Posted 07 July 2018 - 08:00 PM

No BS...I have a friend who has golf music playlists for various shots...from Driver to short putts.  He's nuts IMO...but nonetheless who am I to judge? I'm kinda thinking he's so far out there nobody can relate...but just giving this a shot....

So if you want to bomb a drive....do you listen to something like Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower...or AC/DC's - You Shook Me All Night Long....or "Running with the Devil" by Van Halen?  He plays Irene Cara's "Flashdance", or the O'Jay's "Love Train", or Fly Robin Fly"...and sometimes YMCA by the Village People..  

For short putts he switches to classical music on the ride to the green. Brahms's Lullaby or Dvorak's New World Symphony...it's weird...but he's all into to this.

For me...short putt music is the lonely bugle playing Taps....but don't let that ruin your ideas!!!!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 BNGL

BNGL

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 472816
GolfWRX Likes : 849

Posted 07 July 2018 - 08:39 PM

Thatís a little intense haha but hey if it works go for it! When I go out with friends thereís typically music playing, we started doing it at the pro scramble at timacuan(?) that runs during the pga show we were still bridesmaids that week, and have been many times, but made the round go faster! Typical music depends on the mood, country, or rap. But we havenít changed for specific shots....maybe we should lol

#3 FourTops

FourTops

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  •  

Posted 07 July 2018 - 08:46 PM

View PostBNGL, on 07 July 2018 - 08:39 PM, said:

That's a little intense haha but hey if it works go for it! When I go out with friends there's typically music playing, we started doing it at the pro scramble at timacuan(?) that runs during the pga show we were still bridesmaids that week, and have been many times, but made the round go faster! Typical music depends on the mood, country, or rap. But we haven't changed for specific shots....maybe we should lol

Being a bridesmaid is always more fun according to my wife!  Lol!

#4 Naptime

Naptime

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 504866
GolfWRX Likes : 372

Posted 07 July 2018 - 08:49 PM

That sounds annoying unless he is wearing earbuds.

#5 BNGL

BNGL

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 472816
GolfWRX Likes : 849

Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:09 PM

View PostFourTops, on 07 July 2018 - 08:46 PM, said:

That's a little intense haha but hey if it works go for it! When I go out with friends there's typically music playing, we started doing it at the pro scramble at timacuan(?) that runs during the pga show we were still bridesmaids that week, and have been many times, but made the round go faster! Typical music depends on the mood, country, or rap. But we haven't changed for specific shots....maybe we should lol

Not when thereís 10 grand on the line plus various side bets, granted itís split four ways but thatís enough for a decent steak and lap dance at Rachelís on the way home

#6 FourTops

FourTops

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  •  

Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:11 PM

View PostBNGL, on 07 July 2018 - 09:09 PM, said:

View PostFourTops, on 07 July 2018 - 08:46 PM, said:

Not when there's 10 grand on the line plus various side bets, granted it's split four ways but that's enough for a decent steak and lap dance at Rachel's on the way home

LOL!  Touche'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors