Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

PXG Hero Program


149 replies to this topic

#121 Zekeswe

Zekeswe

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 506862
  • Joined: 07/09/2018
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 10 July 2018 - 09:07 PM

Seriously considering this route to bag a set 3-PW instead of the i500s. I don't know which route I'll go but at $1300 shipped its hard to say no for a set of 3-PW PXGs.

Edited by Zekeswe, 10 July 2018 - 09:07 PM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#122 ssfranny

ssfranny

    Major Winner

  • Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77345
  • Joined: 03/13/2009
  • Location:Omaha,Ne
  • Ebay ID:sfranny
GolfWRX Likes : 395

Posted 10 July 2018 - 09:15 PM

View Postlbhitter, on 10 July 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

View PostGo_Time, on 10 July 2018 - 04:00 PM, said:

View Postlbhitter, on 10 July 2018 - 03:27 PM, said:

View PostHercNav, on 10 July 2018 - 12:52 PM, said:

Not sure if this got touched on here, but apparently they added Gen2 SGI irons to the PXG Hero Program.

Right.  Their email ad stated 0311 GEN2 irons were added to the program.   I called to place an order and was informed the ad was an error, and only GEN2 SGI were added.

did they mention anything about the rest of the gen2 line being added?

Not at this time.

Anyone know can you get 0311T sugar daddy wedges with program?

2

#123 bluejeeprubi

bluejeeprubi

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 240329
  • Joined: 03/23/2013
  • Location:Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
GolfWRX Likes : 373

Posted 10 July 2018 - 10:29 PM

View Postssfranny, on 10 July 2018 - 09:15 PM, said:

View Postlbhitter, on 10 July 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

View PostGo_Time, on 10 July 2018 - 04:00 PM, said:

View Postlbhitter, on 10 July 2018 - 03:27 PM, said:

View PostHercNav, on 10 July 2018 - 12:52 PM, said:

Not sure if this got touched on here, but apparently they added Gen2 SGI irons to the PXG Hero Program.

Right.  Their email ad stated 0311 GEN2 irons were added to the program.   I called to place an order and was informed the ad was an error, and only GEN2 SGI were added.

did they mention anything about the rest of the gen2 line being added?

Not at this time.

Anyone know can you get 0311T sugar daddy wedges with program?

Nope
G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
G400 3w.  Xtorsion Black 80tx
G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

3

#124 bladehunter

bladehunter

    I have a great profile! Especially from the side !

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,677 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291449
  • Joined: 01/12/2014
  • Location:south carolina
  • Handicap:NONE
GolfWRX Likes : 15990

Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:24 AM

View Posthawkgolfer, on 28 June 2018 - 10:52 AM, said:

I don't understand why they wouldn't let the heroes have the Gen2 irons.  If they are golf ho's, they don't want old stuff either.

Marketing ploy to improve image and move old stock.  Simple to understand.
17 M1 8.7  Tour Issue Aldila Synergy Blue 70TX
17 M1 14.5  Tour issue Graphite Design   AD DI 8X
Titleist 816H2 21 Graphite Design AD DI 105X
Miura 1957 Small Blades 3-pw Modus 130X
Vokey  sm6   54M  300 series 59  Modus 125X
009 GSS 1.5  , Beached, tungsten sole weights, vertical stamp face

4

#125 Go_Time

Go_Time

    _

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108988
  • Joined: 06/03/2010
  • Handicap:Many
GolfWRX Likes : 358

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:19 AM

Worth mentioning in this thread for those who don't already know....significant discounts on tons of stuff at expertvoice.com. Kind of like GovX but better IMO.


5

#126 BirdieBob

BirdieBob

    Member of the 1 Iron Club

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,473 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 12966
  • Joined: 03/03/2006
  • Location:The Course
GolfWRX Likes : 676

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:16 AM


WITB....GOLF EQUIPMENT MATTERS
Taylormade M3 460 8.5*, JDM Limited Edition 2016 Basileus AAA, 60X
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 13.5*, Matrix Ozik White Tie 70Q4, X
PXG 0341X 15*, JDM Basileus Leggero 2, 75X
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 18*, Matrix Ozik Black Tie 75M4, X
PXG 0311X Gen2, Extreme Dark, #2 DI, DG 105, x100
PXG 0311X Gen2, Extreme Dark, #4 & #5 DI, NS Pro Modus3, 120x
PXG 0311P Gen2, Extreme Dark, 6 - P Irons, NS Pro Modus3, 120x
PXG 0311T 50* Milled Sugar Daddy Extreme Dark, KBS Custom Wedge Matte Black, 120S
PXG 0311T 55* & 60* Milled Darkness Wedges, KBS Custom Wedge Matte Black, 120S
PXG Limited Edition Bat Attack Darkness Putter #052, 35" 375g

SUN MOUNTAIN `18 2.5+ Black Stand Bag

6

#127 Poser

Poser

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 144057
  • Joined: 10/25/2011
  • Location:Wake Forest, NC
  • Handicap:+1
GolfWRX Likes : 313

Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:01 PM

View PostBirdieBob, on 12 July 2018 - 11:16 AM, said:



I play PXG and after watching that painful akward video I almost considered selling them.  Paige is the worst......

7

#128 wkuo3

wkuo3

    RELEASE

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,894 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20890
  • Joined: 10/24/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 506

Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:07 AM

I support our troops and our local law enforcement and emergency repondence crews ... but I feel there would be an increase of "new or used " PXG flooding the market soon.
It's not just the cost of the equipment... it's the on going green fees which held back many in the services from this game ( even some are lucky enough to frequent military base golf courses ).

It's like some wearing designer outfit to shop at Safeway / Albertsons.....of course if there is enough discount offered, some will take advantage of the potential economic gain by flipping it.

8

#129 payerasjl

payerasjl

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 444444
  • Joined: 10/21/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 155

Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:29 AM

View PostPoser, on 12 July 2018 - 02:01 PM, said:

View PostBirdieBob, on 12 July 2018 - 11:16 AM, said:



I play PXG and after watching that painful akward video I almost considered selling them.  Paige is the worst......

huge mistake casting paige for that. why on earth would someone care what she has to say about golf?
CLO-MIA-DCA-BOG
Get scratch or die trying

9

#130 Go_Time

Go_Time

    _

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108988
  • Joined: 06/03/2010
  • Handicap:Many
GolfWRX Likes : 358

Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:37 AM

View Postpayerasjl, on 13 July 2018 - 10:29 AM, said:

View PostPoser, on 12 July 2018 - 02:01 PM, said:

View PostBirdieBob, on 12 July 2018 - 11:16 AM, said:



I play PXG and after watching that painful akward video I almost considered selling them.  Paige is the worst......

huge mistake casting paige for that. why on earth would someone care what she has to say about golf?

Because old guys with money are in to young hot women


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#131 payerasjl

payerasjl

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 444444
  • Joined: 10/21/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 155

Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:08 AM

View PostGo_Time, on 13 July 2018 - 10:37 AM, said:

View Postpayerasjl, on 13 July 2018 - 10:29 AM, said:

View PostPoser, on 12 July 2018 - 02:01 PM, said:

View PostBirdieBob, on 12 July 2018 - 11:16 AM, said:



I play PXG and after watching that painful akward video I almost considered selling them.  Paige is the worst......

huge mistake casting paige for that. why on earth would someone care what she has to say about golf?

Because old guys with money are in to young hot women

I think all guys are into hot young women.
CLO-MIA-DCA-BOG
Get scratch or die trying

11

#132 cohiba7777

cohiba7777

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 310871
  • Joined: 04/24/2014
  • Location:Wilmington, DE
  • Handicap:3
  • Ebay ID:degolfer2009
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:58 PM

View Postdjfalcone, on 28 June 2018 - 09:36 AM, said:

I'm sure this has been mentioned - but PXG is now offering a pretty steep discount on their irons and 0311 wedges to Military and First-Responders. That being said I'm about 99% sure I'm going to buy a set of the 0311T's to check out. I've looked around at some reviews, but they seem to be hit or miss. Anyone want to weigh in on whether they like the Gen1 irons?

Also - thanks Dr. Parons!

https://www.pxg.com/.../pxg-for-heroes

I just ordered a set through the Hero program - retired army officer. 0311T - will post when they arrive.

12

#133 gunslinger646

gunslinger646

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104587
  • Joined: 03/10/2010
  • Handicap:8
  • Ebay ID:gunslinger646
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:52 PM

I ordered some on July 9th. For anyone that has received their clubs, how long are they taking to get into your hands?

13

#134 JDMRN81

JDMRN81

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 434818
  • Joined: 08/01/2016
  • Location:PA
GolfWRX Likes : 54

Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:04 PM

View Postgunslinger646, on 13 July 2018 - 07:52 PM, said:

I ordered some on July 9th. For anyone that has received their clubs, how long are they taking to get into your hands?

Sounds like most people are getting theirs within 3 weeks.  I ordered mine on 6/27 but did add in a hybrid this past Monday so it might have pushed mine back some.
Ping G400 Max 9* AD TP 6s
Ping G400 Stretch 13* Alta CB
PXG 0317 17* EvenFlow Blue
PXG 0311XF 4-7 SF i110s
PXG 0311 8-LW SF i110s
Evnroll ER2cs 33"
Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Stars and Stripes

14

#135 wtoomey

wtoomey

    Advanced

  • Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 61683
  • Joined: 07/28/2008
  • Location:San Francisco
GolfWRX Likes : 64

Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:37 AM

Ordered on 6/18, delivered on 7/5. They even tossed in a “free” hat!


15

#136 jusran2231

jusran2231

    Gunnery Sergeant

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 368927
  • Joined: 03/31/2015
  • Location:Honolulu, HI
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 15 July 2018 - 10:24 PM

They just lowered the prices on the Hero Program.
Currently it’s:
$125 per Iron
$200 per Hybrid
$295 per Driver
Sucks for many of us that have already ordered recently and still haven’t even received but hey we shouldn’t be greedy when it comes to discounts. Sounds like they’re actually doing a good job with this program and ironing many of the previous wrinkles when it first came out.

16

#137 jusran2231

jusran2231

    Gunnery Sergeant

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 368927
  • Joined: 03/31/2015
  • Location:Honolulu, HI
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 16 July 2018 - 01:13 AM

View PostJDMRN81, on 13 July 2018 - 08:04 PM, said:

View Postgunslinger646, on 13 July 2018 - 07:52 PM, said:

I ordered some on July 9th. For anyone that has received their clubs, how long are they taking to get into your hands?

Sounds like most people are getting theirs within 3 weeks.  I ordered mine on 6/27 but did add in a hybrid this past Monday so it might have pushed mine back some.

I ordered Irons on July 1 and then added the XF Driver and 2 hybrids to my order on July 9... I am in an exercise until July 31 anyway but REALLY hoping they arrive by then because I have yet to receive an email stating they're in production yet. Plus they're getting shipped to Hawaii so I am expecting an even longer shipping time

17

#138 BirdieBob

BirdieBob

    Member of the 1 Iron Club

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,473 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 12966
  • Joined: 03/03/2006
  • Location:The Course
GolfWRX Likes : 676

Posted 16 July 2018 - 08:44 AM

View Postjusran2231, on 15 July 2018 - 10:24 PM, said:

They just lowered the prices on the Hero Program.
Currently it’s:
$125 per Iron
$200 per Hybrid
$295 per Driver
Sucks for many of us that have already ordered recently and still haven’t even received but hey we shouldn’t be greedy when it comes to discounts. Sounds like they’re actually doing a good job with this program and ironing many of the previous wrinkles when it first came out.


WOW!!
WITB....GOLF EQUIPMENT MATTERS
Taylormade M3 460 8.5*, JDM Limited Edition 2016 Basileus AAA, 60X
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 13.5*, Matrix Ozik White Tie 70Q4, X
PXG 0341X 15*, JDM Basileus Leggero 2, 75X
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 18*, Matrix Ozik Black Tie 75M4, X
PXG 0311X Gen2, Extreme Dark, #2 DI, DG 105, x100
PXG 0311X Gen2, Extreme Dark, #4 & #5 DI, NS Pro Modus3, 120x
PXG 0311P Gen2, Extreme Dark, 6 - P Irons, NS Pro Modus3, 120x
PXG 0311T 50* Milled Sugar Daddy Extreme Dark, KBS Custom Wedge Matte Black, 120S
PXG 0311T 55* & 60* Milled Darkness Wedges, KBS Custom Wedge Matte Black, 120S
PXG Limited Edition Bat Attack Darkness Putter #052, 35" 375g

SUN MOUNTAIN `18 2.5+ Black Stand Bag

18

#139 Stuart G.

Stuart G.

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,874 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 174728
  • Joined: 04/12/2012
  • Location:New Hampshire
GolfWRX Likes : 6136

Posted 16 July 2018 - 09:03 AM

View PostBirdieBob, on 16 July 2018 - 08:44 AM, said:

View Postjusran2231, on 15 July 2018 - 10:24 PM, said:

They just lowered the prices on the Hero Program.
Currently it’s:
$125 per Iron
$200 per Hybrid
$295 per Driver
Sucks for many of us that have already ordered recently and still haven’t even received but hey we shouldn’t be greedy when it comes to discounts. Sounds like they’re actually doing a good job with this program and ironing many of the previous wrinkles when it first came out.


WOW!!

I know.   I have been eying the new Ping i500's - but now might actually consider the PXG's.

19

#140 payerasjl

payerasjl

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 444444
  • Joined: 10/21/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 155

Posted 16 July 2018 - 11:42 AM

View Postjusran2231, on 15 July 2018 - 10:24 PM, said:

They just lowered the prices on the Hero Program.
Currently it’s:
$125 per Iron
$200 per Hybrid
$295 per Driver
Sucks for many of us that have already ordered recently and still haven’t even received but hey we shouldn’t be greedy when it comes to discounts. Sounds like they’re actually doing a good job with this program and ironing many of the previous wrinkles when it first came out.


Thankful for the srvices provided by all the men and women serving others! But i wish i could get in on this discout !! great prices.

Some of the nicest feeling irons ive hit!

CLO-MIA-DCA-BOG
Get scratch or die trying

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#141 JDMRN81

JDMRN81

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 434818
  • Joined: 08/01/2016
  • Location:PA
GolfWRX Likes : 54

Posted 16 July 2018 - 12:54 PM

View Postjusran2231, on 16 July 2018 - 01:13 AM, said:

View PostJDMRN81, on 13 July 2018 - 08:04 PM, said:

View Postgunslinger646, on 13 July 2018 - 07:52 PM, said:

I ordered some on July 9th. For anyone that has received their clubs, how long are they taking to get into your hands?

Sounds like most people are getting theirs within 3 weeks.  I ordered mine on 6/27 but did add in a hybrid this past Monday so it might have pushed mine back some.

I ordered Irons on July 1 and then added the XF Driver and 2 hybrids to my order on July 9... I am in an exercise until July 31 anyway but REALLY hoping they arrive by then because I have yet to receive an email stating they're in production yet. Plus they're getting shipped to Hawaii so I am expecting an even longer shipping time

They should. I just got email confirmation of them shipping today. You’re only a few days behind me so I would assume by later this week.

Edited by JDMRN81, 16 July 2018 - 12:55 PM.

Ping G400 Max 9* AD TP 6s
Ping G400 Stretch 13* Alta CB
PXG 0317 17* EvenFlow Blue
PXG 0311XF 4-7 SF i110s
PXG 0311 8-LW SF i110s
Evnroll ER2cs 33"
Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Stars and Stripes

21

#142 jusran2231

jusran2231

    Gunnery Sergeant

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 368927
  • Joined: 03/31/2015
  • Location:Honolulu, HI
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 16 July 2018 - 01:15 PM

View PostJDMRN81, on 16 July 2018 - 12:54 PM, said:

View Postjusran2231, on 16 July 2018 - 01:13 AM, said:

View PostJDMRN81, on 13 July 2018 - 08:04 PM, said:

View Postgunslinger646, on 13 July 2018 - 07:52 PM, said:

I ordered some on July 9th. For anyone that has received their clubs, how long are they taking to get into your hands?

Sounds like most people are getting theirs within 3 weeks.  I ordered mine on 6/27 but did add in a hybrid this past Monday so it might have pushed mine back some.

I ordered Irons on July 1 and then added the XF Driver and 2 hybrids to my order on July 9... I am in an exercise until July 31 anyway but REALLY hoping they arrive by then because I have yet to receive an email stating they're in production yet. Plus they're getting shipped to Hawaii so I am expecting an even longer shipping time

They should. I just got email confirmation of them shipping today. You're only a few days behind me so I would assume by later this week.

I actually just got an email this morning that the irons have shipped! Supposedly will only take 4 days to get here! So my driver and hybrids should arrive by the end of the month!

22

#143 JDMRN81

JDMRN81

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 434818
  • Joined: 08/01/2016
  • Location:PA
GolfWRX Likes : 54

Posted 16 July 2018 - 02:48 PM

View Postjusran2231, on 16 July 2018 - 01:15 PM, said:

View PostJDMRN81, on 16 July 2018 - 12:54 PM, said:

View Postjusran2231, on 16 July 2018 - 01:13 AM, said:

View PostJDMRN81, on 13 July 2018 - 08:04 PM, said:

View Postgunslinger646, on 13 July 2018 - 07:52 PM, said:

I ordered some on July 9th. For anyone that has received their clubs, how long are they taking to get into your hands?

Sounds like most people are getting theirs within 3 weeks.  I ordered mine on 6/27 but did add in a hybrid this past Monday so it might have pushed mine back some.

I ordered Irons on July 1 and then added the XF Driver and 2 hybrids to my order on July 9... I am in an exercise until July 31 anyway but REALLY hoping they arrive by then because I have yet to receive an email stating they're in production yet. Plus they're getting shipped to Hawaii so I am expecting an even longer shipping time

They should. I just got email confirmation of them shipping today. You're only a few days behind me so I would assume by later this week.

I actually just got an email this morning that the irons have shipped! Supposedly will only take 4 days to get here! So my driver and hybrids should arrive by the end of the month!

So did the email specify just your irons?  My email just said PXG clubs.  I'm hoping the hybrid I added later is included in that.
Ping G400 Max 9* AD TP 6s
Ping G400 Stretch 13* Alta CB
PXG 0317 17* EvenFlow Blue
PXG 0311XF 4-7 SF i110s
PXG 0311 8-LW SF i110s
Evnroll ER2cs 33"
Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Stars and Stripes

23

#144 jusran2231

jusran2231

    Gunnery Sergeant

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 368927
  • Joined: 03/31/2015
  • Location:Honolulu, HI
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 16 July 2018 - 11:06 PM

I cross referenced the order numbers from the different emails from the different orders and it matched the original order made on July 2nd of the irons.

24

#145 jusran2231

jusran2231

    Gunnery Sergeant

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 368927
  • Joined: 03/31/2015
  • Location:Honolulu, HI
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted Yesterday, 05:21 PM

View PostGo_Time, on 04 July 2018 - 10:53 AM, said:

shouldn't be posting prices
Why?


25

#146 USGA22

USGA22

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 135509
  • Joined: 08/07/2011
  • Location:Delaware
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 80

Posted Yesterday, 07:20 PM

I just placed an order for the 0311 irons 5-GW with two 0311 wedges. I waited until I hit the I500 irons before ordering. The Ping irons were impressive. However, with the hero program price points it was a no brainer. Now the waiting.

26

#147 VA_Astra

VA_Astra

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,672 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67429
  • Joined: 10/11/2008
  • Location:Lovettsville VA
GolfWRX Likes : 208

Posted Yesterday, 11:36 PM

I get mine friday! Looking forward to a great round this weekend!
Epic SZ 9* Hzrdus Yellow 65
Rogue 3w Hzrdus Yellow 75
P790 2i Hzrdus Black
Jpx 900f 4-PW PX LZ
Ping Stealth 2.0 50/54/58
Mannkrafted WAVE
Callaway Chrome Soft

27

#148 USAF Retired E7

USAF Retired E7

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 381628
  • Joined: 06/20/2015
  • Location:Racine, WI
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 130

Posted Today, 08:05 PM

My 4-PW set will be delivered Saturday :)

28

#149 Randy_Randleman

Randy_Randleman

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 507204
  • Joined: 07/13/2018
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted Today, 09:02 PM

Awesome reading thru this thread and seeing all you guys taking advantage of this. as a LEO, i would love to jump on this, but it's alittle out of my price range.

thank you to all who are/have served, and my fellow LEOs stay safe, watch your 6....it's getting rough out there.

29

#150 glaars

glaars

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23035
  • Joined: 12/23/2006
  • Location:Southern California
  • Ebay ID:glaars
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 22 minutes ago

View Postgunslinger646, on 13 July 2018 - 07:52 PM, said:

I ordered some on July 9th. For anyone that has received their clubs, how long are they taking to get into your hands?
Ordered on 7/1 and received them today.  They spared no expense with the packaging - it was like Christmas!

Thanks PXG


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



5 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users


    Lefty431, glaars, gocougs666

GolfWRX Sponsors