Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Bushnell Excel vs. Ion 2 reviews

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sawgrass

Sawgrass

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,939 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83736
GolfWRX Likes : 6278

Posted 26 June 2018 - 09:40 AM

I've narrowed my GPS watch search down to either the Bushell Excel, Ion 2, or perhaps on the outside the more expensive Garmin S60.  (I insist on having a stopwatch function to time lost ball searches, and surprisingly these three seem to be the only watches of these brands which have that stopwatch function -- a bit surprising to me given how some of their other watches have other super-sophisticated functions but no stopwatch.)

I prefer the look of the Excel over the Ion 2, but a scan through the reviews on Amazon showed good ratings for the Ion 2 and troubling ratings regarding reliability for the Excel.  Given there is so much similarity between these two watches that seemed odd to me -- and maybe not true.  Can anyone offer any insight as to whether their Excel performs as expected, or if it's somewhat deficient in this regard?

Of course, any other comments on the three watches would be appreciated.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors