Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Bridgestone Barricold gloves -sizing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Smashdcrab

Smashdcrab

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 482642
GolfWRX Likes : 62

Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:14 AM

I was thinking of getting some of the Bridgestone Barricold gloves for the colder mornings we are getting here now in the Australian winter. Firstly , can anyone recommend them from first hand use? Are they reasonably thin to still give a reasonable feel on the club? Secondly, I am unable to try any on locally for sizing fit. My normal glove is a Callaway fusion pro in the medium reg size. Can anyone tell me please if I should be fairly good with ordering the Barricold gloves in medium? Thank you.

Edited by Smashdcrab, 14 June 2018 - 02:14 AM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Smashdcrab

Smashdcrab

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 482642
GolfWRX Likes : 62

Posted 20 June 2018 - 04:57 AM

Just an update for those with cold hands. I went ahead and ordered the medium Barricold. They fit perfectly so they seem similar sizing to normal golf gloves. They aren't super thin, but I guess that is the trade off you get if you want warm hands. They are comfortable and look well made. I haven't played in them yet , but I have held a club and they feel like they will grip the club pretty well. I am geared now for the cold mornings but summer still can't come soon enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors