Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Nihon no Bijutsu

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Chris122

Chris122

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 409580
GolfWRX Likes : 680

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:30 PM

I spent some (quite a lot) of time on Golfwrx the other day re-reading the brilliant thread about Sir Nick Faldo and the equipment he used,highly recommended if you have not read it.
I then trawled the web for my usual treasure,lefty iron sets of the models used by my favourite champion golfers,BINGO!
On our favourite auction website,a set of Mizuno MS-1 irons 3-pw,the same model Sir Nick used to win his first Open.
Pics are of MS-1,Pro-Original,MP-4 (same as Original but satin finish),TP-9 (Olly and Faldo) and for comparison a Hogan Apex II.
I included the Hogan because in-hand the MS-1 shows a similar undersling of the hosel which does not appear on later Mizuno irons.
Why Nihon no Bijutsu?
Arts of Japan.
I remain a fan of Japanese blades of all types!

Attached Thumbnails

• ms1-1.jpg
  • ms1-2.jpg
  • ms1-3.jpg
  • ms1-4.jpg
  • PICT0001 (5).JPG
  • PICT0002 (6).JPG
  • PICT0003 (4).JPG
  • PICT0004 (4).JPG
  • PICT0005 (3).JPG
  • PICT0006 (3).JPG

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest