Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

MGI Zip Navigator vs. Bag Boy Navigator Quad Remote Caddies

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ChampagneGary

ChampagneGary

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 271804
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:23 AM

I'm in my early 70s and generally play 3X per week, year-round. The courses I play are not very hilly and I generally walk using a well-worn Clicart (the tread on the wheels is mostly worn off). I've had a 17-year-old Lectronic Kaddy that mostly sits around in my garageand I use the CLicart because the LK: 1) has enough power for 18 holes on the executive course but starts crapping out on our bigger course, 2) is in several pieces that I have to remember to charge, put in the trunk, unload, and assemble (as opposed to just unfolding the Cc\C), has lost some of its maneuverability and requires a lot of attention to using the remote.  The LC is still a tank, but drives like one, too.
   So, I should probably just stick with the CC but I do start to get tired midway through the back nine. Also, I enjoy using a remote cart (when it's working and I don't have "range anxiety"), so I'm thinking of getting a new one.  Anyone have and direct experience with these two carts (I understand both are made by MGI in Australia).  I like the idea of the  gyroscope technology.  Both seem to fold quickly and fairly compactly (I have a small trunk).  The Bag Boy is more expensive but comes with a seat. It looks like the BB is sturdier, but not sure and not sure what other storage features make one better than the other.

Any input on these, pro or con, (or alternative suggestions) is appreciated.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors