Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Custom Byron Morgan putter

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lukerguy

lukerguy

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 499164
  • Handicap:7
  • Ebay ID:wilefamjam
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:39 AM

Does anyone know how long the wait time is for one of these orders would be on a DH89? Also, do you know if they include shipping in their price?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Ngjg21

Ngjg21

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 279997
  • Handicap:4.0
GolfWRX Likes : 117

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:54 AM

Shipping is usually $25. Wait time from order placement to delivery is largely dependent on options (finish, hand softening, welded neck, etc). If byron has the head in stock and doesn't need to send it out for a special finish, then it can be as short as 2 weeks. If there are a lot of custom options selected like those references above, it can take months. I had a stock, glass blast finish stainless 612 ordered and to my door in 2 weeks a few years ago...but have heard others who have waited 6-9 months when ordering a putter with a finish byron had to outsource (though that's rare). For some of the finishes he used to wait until he had a batch (maybe 10 or so) that customers ordered before he sent them out, which contributed to the wait time. Not sure if that's still the case.

#3 oneaugusta

oneaugusta

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,625 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14191
  • Handicap:8.7
GolfWRX Likes : 771

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:55 AM

View Postlukerguy, on 13 June 2018 - 12:39 AM, said:

Does anyone know how long the wait time is for one of these orders would be on a DH89? Also, do you know if they include shipping in their price?
Depends on how busy he is and the customs you want.  Generally 1 to 2 months and yes shipping included.  What customs are you wanting?
Titleist 917 D2 GOGO 5 6S
   TEE CB5 4 wood Fubuki Tour
   Miura CB57's Nippon Modus 120
   Miura custom raw 50 54, 56 Nippon WV 125
   David Mills Custom torched  Heritage SS flow neck
   David Mills Custom Carbon flow neck Hertitage V2 with Nitride finish
   David Mills GS Ming V3 flow neck
   Byron Rincon DH89

#4 lukerguy

lukerguy

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 499164
  • Handicap:7
  • Ebay ID:wilefamjam
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:46 AM

View Postoneaugusta, on 13 June 2018 - 04:55 AM, said:

View Postlukerguy, on 13 June 2018 - 12:39 AM, said:

Depends on how busy he is and the customs you want.  Generally 1 to 2 months and yes shipping included.  What customs are you wanting?

I don't want anything with too many options. I've been trying to buy a used one for around $350 but I figured I might as well make my own for only $150 more.

I was thinking a stainless glass blast DH89 350 g standard LL 34 inch with a custom stamp.

Does anyone know if I choose not to have the hand milling, what the finish on the putter face looks like?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors