Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Just One Item--TaylorMade M2 A-Wedge

TaylorMade AW GW M2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 axeme

axeme

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129906
  • Handicap:15
  • Ebay ID:ohiowa3
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 12 June 2018 - 03:52 PM

I just wound up with two of the same wedge. I had already bought a TaylorMade M2 AW when I wound up trading out my set of irons and getting a full set of M2's that came with another AW. I believe the M2 AW's are 50º. This one is in very good shape  with a couple of marks/light scratches which I tried to show in the pics though the face looks mint. It has a REAX 85 High Launch FST Regular Flex Steel shaft and the original TaylorMade regular size grip.

Price $40 firm shipped CONUS. Shipping to anywhere else, the buyer pays $35 plus actual shipping.

I live close to the P.O. and can ship quickly after payment during P.O hours (EDT). Only caveat is that I'm going on a golf trip 6/19-21 and won't be able to ship then.

IMG_1180.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 axeme

axeme

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129906
  • Handicap:15
  • Ebay ID:ohiowa3
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:25 PM

SOLD

Edited by axeme, 13 June 2018 - 07:26 PM.

Also tagged with TaylorMade, AW, GW, M2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors