Fujikura and GolfWRX are looking for 5 members to test and review the PRO Iron shafts. Each tester will get a set (8 shafts) of their desired weight and flex to test and review in the forums. If you are selected as a tester, Fujikura will send the shafts to your preferred authorized builder where they will be built to your specs.
PRO Irons feature the industry-leading proprietary High-Density Composite Core (HDCC) which produces dialed-in swing weights at steel length. All PRO Irons come in 2i length “one length blanks” which will give a player the option to soft or hard step to reach in-between flexes. New for 2018, 115g weight option and IP finish option available in 75i (R2, R, flex) 95i (R, S flex).
- Extend your playing career, graphite exerts less strain on muscles and bones due to impact absorption
- HDCC (high density composite core) technology is proprietary and allows clubs to be achieve steel swing weights and steel length, something no other graphite shaft can accomplish
- HDCC material is added in the mid-to-tip section of our iron shafts to balance the weight
- HDCC is 62% more dense than standard modulus material used in composition of graphite shafts
- Premium materials ensure better consistency than steel
- Lighter weights allow for more club speed and premium stable materials ensure control
- HDCC material significantly reduces vibration compared to steel to allow for softer feel
Answer the following in a post below.
- What is your handicap
- Current iron shafts and flex
- Closest Authorized Fujikura Dealer (Search HERE)
- Choose your PRO Iron weight/flex HERE
- Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?
- You must be a U.S. resident age 18 or older.
- You must be prepared to test equipment on a golf course with two weeks of its receipt.
- You must be willing to write a thorough, honest review in our standard format with proper pictures from a camera (video too if you'd like).
- You must be willing to participate in the discussion of your review after it is completed with text/photos.