Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Sunglasses - do you use them on the course ?

170 replies to this topic

#121 28tosssweep

28tosssweep

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 413354
  • Handicap:0
  • Ebay ID:28tosssweep
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:52 PM

I absolutely wear sunglasses on the golf course. I also wear a visor except between Memorial Day and Labor Day to protect my scalp even though I have a full head of hair.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#122 Bearinthewoods

Bearinthewoods

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 331215
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 03 July 2018 - 10:56 AM

I do mostly when walking and putting, but not when hitting other shots. Don't know about others but my depth perception gets all screwy and hit fat shots.

I wear oakley radarlocks w/ golf przm or the infield prizms on sunnier days.
Driver; Ping G400 7.5* LST, Oban Kiyoshi Black 75 05
Fairway: Titleist 910 FD 15* Aldila Rip 80x, 910F 18* Matrix 8M3 x
Irons: Miura CB 57 4-PW Project X6.5
Wedges: Miura K grind 52*, 56*, 60* & Ping 2.0 Glide stealth wedges
Putter: Scotty Cameron California Sonoma

#123 Bill Broderick

Bill Broderick

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 482578
GolfWRX Likes : 89

Posted 03 July 2018 - 01:34 PM

View Postchocolate_rehab, on 02 July 2018 - 04:31 PM, said:

View Postmyphriendmike, on 01 July 2018 - 08:50 AM, said:

Does Oakley have a pair of Prism that won’t make you look like a futuristic d-bag?  Their website is clunky...

Yes, the Holbrook.

However, the Holbrook isn't available in Prizm Golf.  Like myphriendmike, I not a big fan of the standard "Oakley look".  I went to the store intending to buy either the Crossrange, Mainlink or Targetline models as they are the only models that are available with the Prizm Golf lens that have "standard" frames.  I ended up getting the Flak Draft as they were the best fitting to my face and under a hat, as well as the fact that I ended up liking the fact that they wrapped around and had no bottom or side frame to block my vision.

I still hate how they look and don't wear them anywhere but on the golf course.  But, I've always judged any equipment that I've bought (for any sport) based on its functionality, rather than its appearance.  So, I decided to apply that same logic to my golf sunglasses.

#124 chocolate_rehab

chocolate_rehab

plays like a girl

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 381886
GolfWRX Likes : 720

Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:40 PM

View PostBill Broderick, on 03 July 2018 - 01:34 PM, said:

However, the Holbrook isn't available in Prizm Golf.

It is, it's the frame I wear with golf prizm lenses.
Ping G400 Max 10.5* I VA Composites Drago 55
Ping G400 SFT 16* 3w I VA Composites Drago 65
PXG 19* & 22* I KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Proto 75
PXG 0311XF 5-GW I KBS TGI 80
Ping Glide 2.0 54SS & 58ES I Project X LZ 5.5
Edel Columbia Custom

#125 BlackDiamondPar5

BlackDiamondPar5

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,861 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71580
GolfWRX Likes : 3396

Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:43 PM

Does Oakley have a pair of Prism that won’t make you look like a futuristic d-bag?  Their website is clunky...

Yes, the Holbrook.
What's this Dbag look spoken about? I probably wear them, not that I care. :)

#126 myspinonit

myspinonit

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,929 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 162493
GolfWRX Likes : 1012

Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:34 PM

For sure sunglasses are important for eye protection, not just real bright days on the course.

I've had a couple of sets of Oakley lenses. The golf ones really do seem to help with definition on the greens. A couple of times playing partners tried mine on and were surprised at the difference from naked reyeor their own sunglasses.

Now using Prizm Golf (rose colour) ones on the recommendation of an Oakley store rep when I went in to replace some scratched ones.  Seem to work in all light conditions, so I don't change them as I did some others.

A  bonus with the tint is I'm always looking through rose- coloured lenses on the course when my game isn't up to snuff. :taunt:   Seriously though, I don't really even think of the tint other than when I look in a mirror.  Preet sure these aren't polarized.
Ping G400 SFT Driver 12°    Kuro Kage Silver Dual Core TiNi 60
Ping G400 SFT 3 wood 16° Kuro Kage Silver Dual Core TiNi 60
Ping Ping G 7 wood 20.5°(@ large minus) Alta 65
Ping G hybrids 22° & 26° Alta 70
Miura PP9003 6-PW  Steelfiber i70
Vokey SM06:  50.08F,  54.08M,  58.08M  Steelfiber i80
Scotty Cameron Futura 5 CB 34”

#127 Bill Broderick

Bill Broderick

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:54 PM

View Postchocolate_rehab, on 03 July 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

However, the Holbrook isn't available in Prizm Golf.

It is, it's the frame I wear with golf prizm lenses.
Then the Oakley website must be wrong (or the combination is discontinued). Prizm golf doesnt show as a lens option when you search on Holbrook. And when you filter on Prizm Golf lens, Holbrook doesn't show up as a model that has them.

#128 Bill Broderick

Bill Broderick

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:57 PM

View Postmyspinonit, on 03 July 2018 - 03:34 PM, said:

For sure sunglasses are important for eye protection, not just real bright days on the course.

I've had a couple of sets of Oakley lenses. The golf ones really do seem to help with definition on the greens. A couple of times playing partners tried mine on and were surprised at the difference from naked reyeor their own sunglasses.

Now using Prizm Golf (rose colour) ones...  Preet sure these aren't polarized.

That's correct. They aren't.

#129 e-man

e-man

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47555
GolfWRX Likes : 240

Posted 04 July 2018 - 03:47 PM

View PostGeez, on 23 June 2018 - 09:29 PM, said:

I'm 59 and I have already had 2 cataracts removed. The sun is a major cause of these. Doctor says I will get more if I don't wear sunglasses. The sun is brutal on the eyes. It can also promote macular degeneration which causes blindness. Protect your eyes!!

A cataract is your lens clouding over.  Once you have cataract surgery and have your lens replaced with an artificial lens, it is not possible to get cataracts again.  You might have other issues, but cataracts wouldn't be one of them.

#130 e-man

e-man

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47555
GolfWRX Likes : 240

Posted 04 July 2018 - 03:50 PM

I wear flak 2.0 with prizm golf RX lenses.  I specially ordered the lenses in the standard shape (non XL).  They fit my face better.  They are basically the same size lens as the XL without the pointy corners.  Is this the look people are complaining about?

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#131 Sanders74

Sanders74

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 374421
  • Ebay ID:popeandyoungx2
GolfWRX Likes : 41

Posted 04 July 2018 - 06:14 PM

A must have for Me on sunny days  not on cloudy days
Ping G 9*
Ping G 15*
Ping G 19* hybrid
Vokey SM6 46,50,56, 60
Scotty Cameron Custom shop
716 AP2's
Best Ball most recently found. : )
yall need to lose more AVX!

#132 Skeough

Skeough

Flip it! Flip it!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 142793
  • Handicap:+2
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:42 PM

Currently using Oakley Prisms and love them. Unless it cloudy ill be wearing them, even then i occasionally toss them on for a read or two
PGA of Canada Class A -> BC
Titleist TS3  10.5* -> HZRDDUS T1000 Smoke 6.5 & Tour AD BB 7X
Exotics CBX 18* -> HZRDUS Yellow 6.5
Titleist T-MB 2 Iron -> DG X100
Titleist 716 CB 4-6, MB 7-PW -> DG X100
Vokey SM6 50F/56M/60L -> DG S400
Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2

#133 Prntscrn

Prntscrn

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 434050
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 45

Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:26 AM

Yes, the Holbrook.

However, the Holbrook isn't available in Prizm Golf.  Like myphriendmike, I not a big fan of the standard "Oakley look".  I went to the store intending to buy either the Crossrange, Mainlink or Targetline models as they are the only models that are available with the Prizm Golf lens that have "standard" frames.  I ended up getting the Flak Draft as they were the best fitting to my face and under a hat, as well as the fact that I ended up liking the fact that they wrapped around and had no bottom or side frame to block my vision.

I still hate how they look and don't wear them anywhere but on the golf course.  But, I've always judged any equipment that I've bought (for any sport) based on its functionality, rather than its appearance.  So, I decided to apply that same logic to my golf sunglasses.

Just quoting this "randomly" since I have a pair of Holbrook with the Prizm Sapphire lens. What's the difference between those regular lenses and the prizm golf lens?

Edited by Prntscrn, 05 July 2018 - 08:29 AM.

#134 Bill Broderick

Bill Broderick

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:08 AM

View PostPrntscrn, on 05 July 2018 - 08:26 AM, said:

Yes, the Holbrook.

Just quoting this "randomly" since I have a pair of Holbrook with the Prizm Sapphire lens. What's the difference between those regular lenses and the prizm golf lens?

Prizm Sapphire is part of their "Daily" (non-sport specific) collection of lenses.  These lenses all have the same tint.  They just have a different color on the outside of the lens.  According to SportRX

For everyday use, the PRIZM Daily lenses will maximize contrast and enhance visibility so you can have an experience that is relaxing and pleasing to the eye throughout all your day’s activities. See what you’ve been missing every day.
KEY BENEFITS OF OAKLEY PRIZM DAILY LENSES:
– Deeper reds
– Enhanced blue sky
– Blooming hues of green
– HDPolarized lenses that block 99% of reflected glare

Prizm Golf lenses are part of the "Sport" collection of lenses. According to the same website:

Sport-Specific PRIZM Lenses
There are PRIZM lenses for Snow, Golf, Road, Trail, Baseball Infield, Baseball Outfield, Golf, Fishing, and Daily. The mad scientists at Oakley have tested these sporting environments, and from there, created a lens option to see the perfect colors in those environment. The improved color contrasts creates drastic improvement in visual experiences, which results in enhanced performance while you do the things you love. On a high level, the lenses enhance the colors you need to see for maximum sport performance and filter out the rest. Here’s a look at how these game-changing lenses function per sport.

PRIZM Golf
PRIZM Golf lenses allow a golfer to see the changes in texture and the different greens so they can recognize where the rough begins and the green ends. Gauge distance and grass conditions better than ever when hitting the course in a pair of Oakley PRIZM Golf Sunglasses.
KEY BENEFITS OF OAKLEY PRIZM GOLF LENSES:
– Helps you spot grass textures you might otherwise miss
– Improves contrast between changes in the greens, therefore helping you spot fairways/fringe/rough transitions

#135 Prntscrn

Prntscrn

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 434050
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 45

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:18 AM

View PostBill Broderick, on 05 July 2018 - 09:08 AM, said:

View PostPrntscrn, on 05 July 2018 - 08:26 AM, said:

Yes, the Holbrook.

Prizm Sapphire is part of their "Daily" (non-sport specific) collection of lenses.  These lenses all have the same tint.  They just have a different color on the outside of the lens.  According to SportRX

For everyday use, the PRIZM Daily lenses will maximize contrast and enhance visibility so you can have an experience that is relaxing and pleasing to the eye throughout all your day’s activities. See what you’ve been missing every day.
KEY BENEFITS OF OAKLEY PRIZM DAILY LENSES:
– Deeper reds
– Enhanced blue sky
– Blooming hues of green
– HDPolarized lenses that block 99% of reflected glare

Prizm Golf lenses are part of the "Sport" collection of lenses. According to the same website:

Sport-Specific PRIZM Lenses
There are PRIZM lenses for Snow, Golf, Road, Trail, Baseball Infield, Baseball Outfield, Golf, Fishing, and Daily. The mad scientists at Oakley have tested these sporting environments, and from there, created a lens option to see the perfect colors in those environment. The improved color contrasts creates drastic improvement in visual experiences, which results in enhanced performance while you do the things you love. On a high level, the lenses enhance the colors you need to see for maximum sport performance and filter out the rest. Here’s a look at how these game-changing lenses function per sport.

PRIZM Golf
PRIZM Golf lenses allow a golfer to see the changes in texture and the different greens so they can recognize where the rough begins and the green ends. Gauge distance and grass conditions better than ever when hitting the course in a pair of Oakley PRIZM Golf Sunglasses.
KEY BENEFITS OF OAKLEY PRIZM GOLF LENSES:
– Helps you spot grass textures you might otherwise miss
– Improves contrast between changes in the greens, therefore helping you spot fairways/fringe/rough transitions

Thanks man. I was looking at the Oakley website the other day but didn't really fid what I was looking for.

#136 smashdn

smashdn

Let's cut them trees down.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 55877
GolfWRX Likes : 320

Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:36 AM

So are the PRIZM lenses polarized or not?  I generally really like polarized lenses, even for golf.  The only times I have found them to be an issue is if you are trying to find a ball in the rough.  You don't pick up the "shine" or glare off the ball in the grass.  I will often pop the glasses off to look for balls in the rough, which for me, is unfortunately pretty often.

Is anybody able to compare the PRIZM golf lenses against the regular PRIZM lenses?  Much of a difference?

#137 Bill Broderick

Bill Broderick

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2018 - 01:39 PM

View Postsmashdn, on 05 July 2018 - 11:36 AM, said:

So are the PRIZM lenses polarized or not?  I generally really like polarized lenses, even for golf.  The only times I have found them to be an issue is if you are trying to find a ball in the rough.  You don't pick up the "shine" or glare off the ball in the grass.  I will often pop the glasses off to look for balls in the rough, which for me, is unfortunately pretty often.

Is anybody able to compare the PRIZM golf lenses against the regular PRIZM lenses?  Much of a difference?

Some PRIZM lenses are polarized.  Some are not.  The PRIZM Golf lenses are not.  While glare may make it more difficult to find a ball, apparently Oakley believes that some level of glare makes it easier to read greens than you can with a polarized lens.

#138 jacobEDGE

jacobEDGE

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446572
  • Handicap:3.9
GolfWRX Likes : 1213

Posted 05 July 2018 - 01:41 PM

Nope. I can't do it. I also don't wear sunglasses like 99% of the time anyway. I hate being able to see the actual brightness with my peripheral vision, and knowing what I'm seeing through the lens is darkened. It messes with me mentally, and I can't judge distances for crap.

#139 Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 340341
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 06 July 2018 - 07:23 AM

I wear Oakley prizms. More to keep my hayfever at bay. Feel a bit try hard wearing them but much better than sneezing on everyones back swings.

Normal sunglasses make green reading really difficult. The oakleys draw the green colours out.
PXG 0811 9.0
Ping G30 3 wood
Miura CB57 3-PW
Miura  51, 56, 59
Scotty Newport 2

#140 Geaux Gators

Geaux Gators

GEAUX GATORS

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,599 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250880
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 862

Posted 06 July 2018 - 08:27 AM

I like sunglasses, but I find that I fog them up so bad that i have to take them off, then I get sweat and fingerprints all overthem, and my OCD kicks in and I just get frustrated with them

Ping G400 LST Fujikura Atmos Black 7X
Ping G400 16* hybrid UST Recoil ES80F4
Ping i25 19* hybrid Aldila Tour Blue S
Ping i500 Green Dot Modus 3 120 X soft stepped  S 4-W (custom lofts)
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 48/52/56/60
Ping Sigma2 Tyne
OnCore Elixr

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#141 studatnu

studatnu

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 938
GolfWRX Likes : 111

Posted 06 July 2018 - 08:50 AM

Oakley Flak Jackets...
Callaway Rogue 9.5* w/ GD Tour AD-DI 6
Callaway RFX 16* w/ Fubuki Tour 63g
Callaway RFX 21* w/ Fubuki Tour 63g
TaylorMade 2007 Burner 22* Hybrid w/ Matrix Altus Hybrid
TaylorMade MC TP 5-PW w/ Aerotech i125
TaylorMade XFT  54*, 60* & 64*
Odyssey #9 Stroke Lab - 33"
TaylorMade Lethal

#142 BoulderAv

BoulderAv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 331123
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 07 July 2018 - 01:52 AM

I wear glasses so it is either my prescription sunglasses or my normal ones most of the time. On the occasions I wear contacts I have a non prescription pair. The Colorado sun is brutal and it is very sunny so they stay on. Both are “fashion” sunglasses but work completely fine (prescriptions are Persols and Normal are Zeals).

Edited by BoulderAv, 07 July 2018 - 01:53 AM.

#143 HercNav

HercNav

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 392948
  • Handicap:6.9
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:22 PM

I wear either dark black polarized Oakley Flak Jackets or flak 2.0’s in golf prizm dark (though those don’t leave my locker; I don’t feel like looking like a wiener in public)

#144 Kylemck

Kylemck

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 486214
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 08 July 2018 - 06:33 AM

I have a pair i throw in my cart but i never seem to wear them. i actually hae a pair of new nike tailwinds iv never used, if your interested in them drop me a message

#145 JayMatt

JayMatt

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88199
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:39 AM

Cant play without them.   I have a pair of Brown lens Maui Jims.    A guy who worked in the optical industry mentioned to me once that polarized lens are bad for seeing breaks in greens and sometimes your better off with a cheaper pair that just adds contrast.

#146 goosekee2

goosekee2

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131450
  • Handicap:4
  • Ebay ID:goosekee1
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 10 July 2018 - 02:43 PM

Not anymore. I used to wear my Oakleys every round but not anymore. My hat was never able to be worn normal with my sunglasses so I stopped wearing them. Some times I wish I had them but make do without the shades.
TaylorMade M3 9.5
Cobra F7 3 Wood
TayorMade M2 Hybrid 19*
Nike Vapor Speed 4-GW
Titleist Vokey SM5 54*
Titleit Vokey SM5 60*
Scotty Cameron Golo 5

#147 Shakester

Shakester

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 463830
  • Handicap:9
GolfWRX Likes : 200

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:03 PM

I wear my sunglasses while I'm on the course, but I flip them on top of my hat when I hit the ball.   Strange huh?  I was never able to hit with sunglasses on.
Taylormade M3 Driver (UST Mamiya Chrome Elements Stiff Shaft) 9.5
Taylormade M2 3 Wood 15
Taylormade M2 5 Wood 18
Taylormade P770 Irons (4-PW)
Titleist SM6 Vokey Wedges (50, 55 & 60)
Titleist Newport Platinum Putter
Taylormade TP5 Golf balls

#148 whynotgolf

whynotgolf

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 503864
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:39 PM

View Postmfm22, on 08 June 2018 - 02:22 PM, said:

Silly question  but I never felt comfortable with sunglasses  on the course -  I now realize they are important in protecting eyes from  sun damage

My regular day to day sunglasses just don't seem like they would stay put while swinging -

Any recommendations for a good fitting , light weight , polarized  sunglasses suitable for golf is most welcome :blind:

Not silly...sun does serious damage over time...just look at a lot of older tour players, eyes are affected as much as skin.

Granted they spend a great deal more time out there than the avg. weekend golfer, but I say protect what you can protect.

Sunglasses for golf have come a long way.

This is a pretty good resource for basic info....https://sportrx.com/blog/best-golf-sunglasses-2017/

I just retired a pair of Smith Optics...excellent sunglasses, but the lenses were shot. to the point that I found myself taking them off a lot when putting.

I just found the Nike Golf X2 for a great price online...I wish the Nike logo were a little smaller, but they are great...I play the entire round with them on.

I'd like a pair of polarized lenses which these are not (the Smith Optics were), but more for driving than golf.

#149 regiwstruk

regiwstruk

Advanced

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 377 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 184314
GolfWRX Likes : 368

Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:09 PM

View PostN8dogg2669, on 11 June 2018 - 09:49 AM, said:

I can't play golf without sunglasses, hell I can't go outside without sunglasses. My eyes just can't handle it. I have multiple pairs of Oakley Sliver sunglasses with polarized lenses. I never really had an issue with reading greens with the polarized, but I recently switched to Electric Knoxville sunglasses with the Rose lenses. It's amazing. The depth and ability to see grain is really nice. Couldn't believe what I was missing out on.

Also really impressed with Electric California and the Rose Ohm+. After a couple months with them, they challenge the Prizm for technology and I still cannot believe that they don't slip in 100deg Texas heat. I've been on this quest for like 10 years and finally found something that works and works well.

#150 pureroll

pureroll

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77995
GolfWRX Likes : 77

Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:13 PM

For those of you that cant wear them or wont.......sunglasses are important for eye protection, I'm 55 been playing for 40 years with them on.  I have perfect vision at my age,  my last eye exam at the eye doctor, he said my vision is great for my age and says sunglasses are part of the reason.  Keep playing without them means you will be wearing glasses later in life.  my 2 cents.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors