Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Careful with Miura on eBay


31 replies to this topic

#1 puresurfr

puresurfr

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14116
  • Joined: 04/11/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 261

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:30 AM

Saw these fake Miura irons and noticed that several sets have sold already.......since its a small world of JDM enthusiast, im afraid they will show up here sooner or late....This seller has the black boron Tournament blades and black boron CB501s.

https://www.ebay.com...1fff68af8|iid:1


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 myspinonit

myspinonit

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,878 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 162493
  • Joined: 02/12/2012
  • Location:Vancouver, Canada
GolfWRX Likes : 1004

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:07 AM

View Postpuresurfr, on 08 June 2018 - 10:30 AM, said:

Saw these fake Miura irons and noticed that several sets have sold already.......since its a small world of JDM enthusiast, im afraid they will show up here sooner or late....This seller has the black boron Tournament blades and black boron CB501s.

https://www.ebay.com...1fff68af8|iid:1
I wouldn't buy them ooff eBay, but if they are fake could you elaborate on here what shows these as fake and if you have reported it to eBay.  Thanks.

Ping G400 SFT 12°  Kuro Kage Silver Dual-Core TiNi 60
TEE EX 10 16.5° Graphite Design Tour AD50
Ping G 7 wood 20.5° Alta 65
Ping G Hybrids 4H 22° & 5H 26° Alta 70
Miura PP9003 6-PW Steelfiber i70
Vokey SM5 50.08 F, SM6 54.08M & 58.08 M  
Steelfiber i80
Scotty Cameron Futura 5 CB 34"


2

#3 dunn

dunn

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,844 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124833
  • Joined: 03/19/2011
  • Location:so cal
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 1317

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:40 PM

View Postmyspinonit, on 08 June 2018 - 11:07 AM, said:

View Postpuresurfr, on 08 June 2018 - 10:30 AM, said:

Saw these fake Miura irons and noticed that several sets have sold already.......since its a small world of JDM enthusiast, im afraid they will show up here sooner or late....This seller has the black boron Tournament blades and black boron CB501s.

https://www.ebay.com...1fff68af8|iid:1
I wouldn't buy them ooff eBay, but if they are fake could you elaborate on here what shows these as fake and if you have reported it to eBay.  Thanks.
new ones for $560....in a finish that isn't offered I believe

Pretty sure this guy had epons on their week or so ago for same price as the miura....brand new for $500-600 is no bueno sign

HONG KONG,CHINA shipping address

Edited by dunn, 08 June 2018 - 12:44 PM.


3

#4 myspinonit

myspinonit

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,878 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 162493
  • Joined: 02/12/2012
  • Location:Vancouver, Canada
GolfWRX Likes : 1004

Posted 08 June 2018 - 03:29 PM

View Postdunn, on 08 June 2018 - 12:40 PM, said:

View Postmyspinonit, on 08 June 2018 - 11:07 AM, said:

View Postpuresurfr, on 08 June 2018 - 10:30 AM, said:

Saw these fake Miura irons and noticed that several sets have sold already.......since its a small world of JDM enthusiast, im afraid they will show up here sooner or late....This seller has the black boron Tournament blades and black boron CB501s.

https://www.ebay.com...1fff68af8|iid:1
I wouldn't buy them ooff eBay, but if they are fake could you elaborate on here what shows these as fake and if you have reported it to eBay.  Thanks.
new ones for $560....in a finish that isn't offered I believe

Pretty sure this guy had epons on their week or so ago for same price as the miura....brand new for $500-600 is no bueno sign

HONG KONG,CHINA shipping address
Thanks...I didn't take note of the price.   I'd still be flagging it to eBay if I was calling it out somewhere else.

Edited by myspinonit, 08 June 2018 - 03:30 PM.

Ping G400 SFT 12°  Kuro Kage Silver Dual-Core TiNi 60
TEE EX 10 16.5° Graphite Design Tour AD50
Ping G 7 wood 20.5° Alta 65
Ping G Hybrids 4H 22° & 5H 26° Alta 70
Miura PP9003 6-PW Steelfiber i70
Vokey SM5 50.08 F, SM6 54.08M & 58.08 M  
Steelfiber i80
Scotty Cameron Futura 5 CB 34"


4

#5 Oldplayer

Oldplayer

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,301 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 117831
  • Joined: 11/21/2010
  • Location:Australia
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 1342

Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:10 PM

There is more than one listing for fake 501's on ebay. Any informed buyer would know straight away that these are fake.
The two giveaways are price and location. IMO they are not even trying to hide the fact. Probably targets the the uninformed buyer hoping to get a lucky sale.
Good job to share this info.


5

#6 farmer

farmer

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,085 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 70095
  • Joined: 12/02/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 2930

Posted 08 June 2018 - 05:12 PM

The brand is Cooyute, the model is Miura.  I'm surprised Mr. Miura has allowed this, or do copyright laws not apply in the far east?

6

#7 huddledtoast

huddledtoast

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 424790
  • Joined: 05/11/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 150

Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:26 PM

View Postfarmer, on 08 June 2018 - 05:12 PM, said:

The brand is Cooyute, the model is Miura.  I'm surprised Mr. Miura has allowed this, or do copyright laws not apply in the far east?

Are you serious? Haha they laugh at copyright law over there.

7

#8 ProphetLogic

ProphetLogic

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51418
  • Joined: 03/14/2008
  • Location:FL
GolfWRX Likes : 470

Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:29 PM

They also have aliexpress watermarks. Real vs fake.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by SnakeP., 08 June 2018 - 06:34 PM.


8

#9 EaglesGolf99

EaglesGolf99

    (.... Formerly Known As RaidersGolf99)

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 141693
  • Joined: 10/08/2011
  • Location:Foxboro, MA
  • Ebay ID:AceLaird
GolfWRX Likes : 302

Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:37 PM

Wow!

2017 WORLD CHAMPION
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES



W.        I.        T.        B.



Callaway Epic Forged JDM 10.5 Diamana Kai'li 80 X
Callaway Apex Hybrid TC 16.0 TourSpec 904HB X
Callaway Apex Hybrid TC 18.0 TourSpec 904HB X
Callaway Apex Hybrid TC 20.0 TourSpec 904HB X
Callaway Apex Hybrid TC 23.0 TourSpec 904HB X
Callaway X Forged UT 27.0 SteelFiber i110 S
Callaway X Forged UT 30.0 SteelFiber i110 S
Miura 1957 CB 57 7-8 SteelFiber i110 S
Miura 1957 Baby Blade 9-P SteelFiber i110 S
Miura Raw Hand Grind 52.0 / 10.0 SteelFiber i110 S
Miura Raw Hand Grind 58.0 / 10.0 SteelFiber i110 S
Miura 1957 KM-350 DGTI Black Onyx S-400
Callaway 2017 Chrome Soft X


9

#10 dmeeksDC

dmeeksDC

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,535 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431476
  • Joined: 07/04/2016
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Handicap:8
  • Ebay ID:dmeeks2010
GolfWRX Likes : 596

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:09 PM

View PostOldplayer, on 08 June 2018 - 04:10 PM, said:

There is more than one listing for fake 501's on ebay. Any informed buyer would know straight away that these are fake.
The two giveaways are price and location. IMO they are not even trying to hide the fact. Probably targets the the uninformed buyer hoping to get a lucky sale.
Good job to share this info.

+1. I saw them and immediately knew they had to be fakes based on the price. Then I saw Hong Kong  and that sealed it.

You have to know how Miuras are sourced. I would not risk it otherwise. I bought used CB57s from a WRXer who was the original owner. He had them built by Chip Usher, a top US ambassador/master builder for the brand. His Black Lab putters are cool too.

Ping G400 9 degrees, Ping Tour stiff shaft, 65 grams
Callaway XHot2 Pro 3 wood, 15 degrees, Aldila Tour Green stiff shaft
Callaway XHot2 Pro 5 wood, 17 degrees, Aldila Tour Blue stiff shaft
Titleist 816 H1 hybrid, 19 degree set to 20, Diamana Blue 60S shaft

Miura CB57 5-PW, Nippon Modus 125 stiff shafts, soft-stepped
Ping i200, 4-PW, power spec lofts, Dynamic Gold 120 stiff shafts
Mizuno S5 50-degree gap wedge, Nippon 1150 stiff shaft
Callaway Mack Daddy 2 54-degree wedge, S grind, DG wedge shaft
Callaway Mack Daddy 4 Raw, 58-degree wedge, X grind, DG S200 shaft
Edel Rogue putter (thick blade), 34 inch, 71 degree lie, 2 degrees loft, 100-gram round Pure grip
Argolf Avalon (small, semi-circle mallet) 34 inch, 71 degree lie, 2 degrees loft, 100-gram round Pure grip.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 craz-e

craz-e

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,617 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39596
  • Joined: 09/19/2007
  • Location:Cairns QLD, Australia
GolfWRX Likes : 679

Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:42 PM

Dodgy as!
Driver = Titleist 910 D2
5 Wood = Taylormade Burner

Irons = Miura 1957 Baby Blades Project X LZ 6.0 (4-PW)
Wilson Staff FG59 DG S300's (4-PW)
Titleist 718 MB Project X LZ 6.0 (4-PW)
Wedges = Titleist Vokey 52*, 56* and 60*

Putter = Wilson Staff 8882
Ball = Titleist AVX

11

#12 kaaayelll

kaaayelll

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 207201
  • Joined: 10/15/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 364

Posted 11 June 2018 - 06:55 AM

Well done, Snake.  Those are the exact spots that screamed fake to me.  And as mentioned, that price is ludicrous.

12

#13 Your-away!

Your-away!

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 323581
  • Joined: 06/27/2014
  • Location:UK
GolfWRX Likes : 690

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:35 AM

If it looks to good to be true then it is to good to be true

Anyone interested in new Miuras surely would know just from the price these aren't real??
DRIVER:Taylormade M2 (2016) 9.5* - Diamana 60S
3 WOOD:Taylormade M2 Tour (2017) 17* HL - Diamana 70 S
HYBRID:Adams Proto DHY 21* - Steelfiber i95 s
IRONS 4-PW:Taylormade P770 -KBS Tour S 2.0* flat
GAP WEDGE:Taylormade R Series Satin 51*(52) - KBS Tour S - 2.5* flat
WEDGES:Titleist SM6 RAW - 56/60 - S300 - 2.5* Flat
PUTTER:TaylormadeSpider Tour Red - 34"
BALL:Whichever gets bought for me, or found.

13

#14 Pleasedwith3putts

Pleasedwith3putts

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14749
  • Joined: 05/13/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 197

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:39 AM

I can't work out how someone left POSITIVE feedback with this comment;

Just as I suspected, these are not original Miura and it's complete fake.



14

#15 Your-away!

Your-away!

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 323581
  • Joined: 06/27/2014
  • Location:UK
GolfWRX Likes : 690

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:53 AM

View PostPleasedwith3putts, on 11 June 2018 - 07:39 AM, said:

I can't work out how someone left POSITIVE feedback with this comment;

Just as I suspected, these are not original Miura and it's complete fake.


Nevermind that, he actually suspected they were fake and still bought them!! deserves to get fleeced!

DRIVER:Taylormade M2 (2016) 9.5* - Diamana 60S
3 WOOD:Taylormade M2 Tour (2017) 17* HL - Diamana 70 S
HYBRID:Adams Proto DHY 21* - Steelfiber i95 s
IRONS 4-PW:Taylormade P770 -KBS Tour S 2.0* flat
GAP WEDGE:Taylormade R Series Satin 51*(52) - KBS Tour S - 2.5* flat
WEDGES:Titleist SM6 RAW - 56/60 - S300 - 2.5* Flat
PUTTER:TaylormadeSpider Tour Red - 34"
BALL:Whichever gets bought for me, or found.

15

#16 Tzoid

Tzoid

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5124
  • Joined: 08/14/2005
  • Location:Maryland
  • Handicap:5
  • Ebay ID:twallermizman
GolfWRX Likes : 383

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:02 PM

They clearly are fakes....  I can't believe 2nd Swing still has a ton of Miura sets in stock from when the Canadian facility shut down.  If I was in the
market for Miura I would grab a set .
Ping G400 Max Driver Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 60
Ping G400 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 70
Ping G25 20 degree Hybrid
ONOFF KURO 2015 4-PW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 120S
Vokey SM6 50F 54S 58M
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Stainless
Titleist Pro V-1X

16

#17 eaglestan66

eaglestan66

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119273
  • Joined: 12/23/2010
  • Location:Southern NY
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:08 AM

The Hong Kong Miura seller has been reported on Ebay and still keeps popping up with more fakes.
These fakes look hideous!
TM M4 10.5 Atmos TS Red 65S
Aeroburner TP 14° Matrix 70 Proto Stiff
Titleist 818 H1 19 Evenflow 85
Titleist 818 H1 21 ACCRA 85
Miura CB57 4-Pw Nippon Modus 3 Tour 120 Stiff
Miura 52 & 58 Black Series KBS 120
KM-350 putter

17

#18 mcmahon13

mcmahon13

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 420298
  • Joined: 04/11/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 18 June 2018 - 06:37 AM

View PostTzoid, on 11 June 2018 - 07:02 PM, said:

They clearly are fakes....  I can't believe 2nd Swing still has a ton of Miura sets in stock from when the Canadian facility shut down.  If I was in the
market for Miura I would grab a set .

Are all of the Miura's on 2nd swing legit? Wanting to buy a set of 501s or 57s.

18

#19 huddledtoast

huddledtoast

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 424790
  • Joined: 05/11/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 150

Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:20 AM

Not sure about the CBs, but the 57's are too expensive on there. You'd be much better off buying from the forums here.

Edited by huddledtoast, 18 June 2018 - 09:21 AM.


19

#20 Jagpilotohio

Jagpilotohio

    Wish I could Putt...

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,048 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 395936
  • Joined: 09/14/2015
  • Location:Columbus, OH
  • Handicap:2.7
  • Ebay ID:Jagpilotohio
GolfWRX Likes : 3587

Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:30 AM

These threads amaze me when people seem at all surprised.  Absolutely Everything popular gets counterfeited now.

I Just saw a very convincing  knock off set of 8 PXG gen 1 heads on aliexpress for $370.  And Discounts on that price if you buy in bulk.

9.5* Titleist 917 D3, KKDC 70 TX,  43.5"
14* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X 42"
16* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X, 41.5"
19* Titleist 816 H2 fuji 8.8X TS 40.0"
4-9 2016 Hogan PTx, KBS Tour V, 120X
Ping glide2 46-12, 50-12,
SM6 56-14 F (at 55), SM6 60-08 at 61
all Wedges recoil Prototype 125 F5's
33.5" Ghost spider slant neck.
Srixon Z-star XV

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 puresurfr

puresurfr

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14116
  • Joined: 04/11/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 261

Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:38 PM

There is a set of Knockoff Zodias in the BST right now

21

#22 Vegaman

Vegaman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114486
  • Joined: 09/07/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 19 June 2018 - 01:02 AM

View Posthuddledtoast, on 08 June 2018 - 06:26 PM, said:

View Postfarmer, on 08 June 2018 - 05:12 PM, said:

The brand is Cooyute, the model is Miura.  I'm surprised Mr. Miura has allowed this, or do copyright laws not apply in the far east?

Are you serious? Haha they laugh at copyright law over there.

Lol, yeah I also chuckled seeing this comment.

22

#23 MajorCavalry

MajorCavalry

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 282866
  • Joined: 11/05/2013
  • Location:CT
  • Ebay ID:1Lieutenant
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 06 July 2018 - 03:39 PM

Here is a link to that looks a little dicey to me.  Miura CB 2007 From China and a price too cheap to be true. Looks more like a casting than a forging and the lettering looks a bit funky.

https://www.ebay.com...5.c100005.m1851
Callaway Rogue Driver 10.5* Accra FX 2.0 370 stiff 44 1/4"
2 Callaway Epic hybrid.UST Recoil 95 prototype shaft F4
3, 4 Miura Hybrid UST Recoil 95 prototype shaft F4
5-9 Wishon 560 UST Recoil 808 F4
Miura 49Y  (bent 48), 51Y (bent 52j, 56C and 60Y all with  UST Recoil 808 F4
SeeMore putter
All with BestGrips!

23

#24 Rory4Pres

Rory4Pres

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 363997
  • Joined: 02/25/2015
  • Location:Kansas City
  • Handicap:high
GolfWRX Likes : 406

Posted 06 July 2018 - 03:52 PM

At least this ebay user is halfway trying at least.  I've seen 30+ posted over the past year from China that had a generic picture of a $400 putter for $20.  People would buy them.  Happens all the time.  That's whats great about ebay, it gives you a good laugh from time to time about how stupid people can be when "an incredible deal" comes along.

24

#25 Tzoid

Tzoid

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5124
  • Joined: 08/14/2005
  • Location:Maryland
  • Handicap:5
  • Ebay ID:twallermizman
GolfWRX Likes : 383

Posted 06 July 2018 - 09:56 PM

Buy the Genuine Miura Irons at 2nd Swing ....   They are New and 50% off retail.      THEY ARE GENUINE 100%

Ping G400 Max Driver Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 60
Ping G400 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 70
Ping G25 20 degree Hybrid
ONOFF KURO 2015 4-PW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 120S
Vokey SM6 50F 54S 58M
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Stainless
Titleist Pro V-1X

25

#26 huddledtoast

huddledtoast

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 424790
  • Joined: 05/11/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 150

Posted 06 July 2018 - 11:16 PM

View PostTzoid, on 06 July 2018 - 09:56 PM, said:

Buy the Genuine Miura Irons at 2nd Swing ....   They are New and 50% off retail.   THEY ARE GENUINE 100%

Do you work for them or something?

2nd swing does have some good deals, depending on what you're looking for. That being said, I recently bought a Miura wedge head on eBay because I wanted the head only... 2nd swing refuses to do that. They aren't the be-all end-all for Miura deals.

26

#27 8iron175

8iron175

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 505462
  • Joined: 06/22/2018
  • Handicap:16
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 07 July 2018 - 12:46 AM

Counterfeits huge concern

27

#28 Jack Pearsall

Jack Pearsall

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,105 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125708
  • Joined: 04/01/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 1050

Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:02 AM

A guy at the range had 501s he was giddy about and 8nsisted JP hit one. Okay, if you’re insisting...it was totally a fake. Do you tell him? He’s so happy...
MacGregor PCB Tours...the leopard of irons.

Taylormade SLDR TP 430 9*
MacGregor MT 13*
Tourstage ViQ 18*
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 21*
Mizuno MP-15 4-PW
Mizuno MP T7 52* 58*
Titleist SC Teryllium Two Newport Longneck

28

#29 Tzoid

Tzoid

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5124
  • Joined: 08/14/2005
  • Location:Maryland
  • Handicap:5
  • Ebay ID:twallermizman
GolfWRX Likes : 383

Posted 07 July 2018 - 02:27 PM

View Posthuddledtoast, on 06 July 2018 - 11:16 PM, said:

View PostTzoid, on 06 July 2018 - 09:56 PM, said:

Buy the Genuine Miura Irons at 2nd Swing ....   They are New and 50% off retail.   THEY ARE GENUINE 100%

Do you work for them or something?

2nd swing does have some good deals, depending on what you're looking for. That being said, I recently bought a Miura wedge head on eBay because I wanted the head only... 2nd swing refuses to do that. They aren't the be-all end-all for Miura deals.
   No but it gets really old reading the same threads started by Lazy people that don't use the search button.

                 I never said 2nd swing was the " End All Be All"  But they beat the hell out of Counterfeit clubs and they are 50% or more off for what they have in stock.
Ping G400 Max Driver Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 60
Ping G400 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 70
Ping G25 20 degree Hybrid
ONOFF KURO 2015 4-PW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 120S
Vokey SM6 50F 54S 58M
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Stainless
Titleist Pro V-1X

29

#30 Bingo1976

Bingo1976

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,269 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 194780
  • Joined: 07/26/2012
  • Location:Hong Kong
  • Handicap:6.8
GolfWRX Likes : 1367

Posted 31 July 2018 - 12:22 AM

if you buy golf clubs for a place where they make fake eggs, then you get what you pay for... :)

Srixon z565 Speeder 569 Evo IV SR
TaylorMade RBZ 3 wood, Matrix Ozik R
Srixon U65 2 iron, Miyazaki S
Cobra F6 Hybrid 22 degrees RedTie S
Srixon z945 5-pw w/ DG s200
Miura Y 51 and K 56 DG Spinner, Yururi Raw 61 KBS HiRev
Odyssey O-Works Black 34"

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors