Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Best system for equitable tee times at a private club (that doesn't currently have any)?

90 replies to this topic

#91 az2au

az2au

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,454 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 185434
  • Handicap:3.6
GolfWRX Likes : 627

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:55 PM

View Postschley, on 13 June 2018 - 03:39 PM, said:

View Postaz2au, on 13 June 2018 - 02:34 PM, said:

I think I mentioned in a different thread but at club A we are only allowed one guest before noon on Saturday and Sunday.  At club B (the one with no tee times) there are no guests allowed in season until 90 minutes after the first tee opens on weekends/holidays.  Perhaps that helps quite a bit as well.  Perhaps this is why club B never has the problem of being too crowded.  That may help a bit.

I like that 90 minute rule.  Accounts for year round sunrise.  Do you have foursomes go out only before or do they let twosomes out during that time?
Twosomes, threesomes and foursomes are all fine.  No singles.  Pace of play is generally less than 3:30 so it isn't too bad as a twosome.  It can be a little slow occasionally but normally if I'm in a twosome it is with my wife and we just casually walk along.  Most of the foursomes seem to be people who take carts but that just works out as we walk 100% of the time.  It is not uncommon to finish in 3:15 and I can only recall one time where we were first off of the tee.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors