I got a similar, but slightly different story. My trip is July 20th, so I really only care if things are good by then. The lady on the phone told me that they got some rain this past week and opened up 2 greens that were temp. They plan on the 24th or possibly July 1st at the latest. She seemed quite confident that it would be open by the time I get there, but who knows.
Called today. Temp greens will be in place at least till June 24 and At that time they will decide what the plan is but there is a good chance temp greens will be in place for a while. The greens struggled over the winter and they are focused on the long term success