Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

G/Fore golf shoes

64 replies to this topic

#31 ralgieee

ralgieee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 502246
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:45 AM

I just bought the Gfore Brogue and they are incredibly comfortable, lightweight with great traction. I have been a guy that has only played FootJoy Icon Blacks for years, and they beat the hell out of that shoe in every way possible. Style and comfort, cant beat it.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#32 Tzoid

Tzoid

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5124
  • Handicap:5
  • Ebay ID:twallermizman
GolfWRX Likes : 565

Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:04 PM

I just pulled the trigger on a pair of the Limited edition Liberty Gallivanters.
Texan stranded in "The Peoples Republic of Maryland"
Ping G400 Max Driver Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 60
Ping G400 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 70
Ping G25 20 & Anser 23 Hybrid
ONOFF KURO 2015 4-PW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 120S
Scratch 50 54 58 Forged Wedges  Nippon WV 115 Shafts
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Stainless
Ping Vault 2.0 Dale Anser Custom
Titleist Pro V-1X

#33 gioria126

gioria126

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 462098
  • Handicap:20
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 03 July 2018 - 10:13 PM

Width wise, are these shoes run narrow, or wide? If compares to Nike LCV / LCV2.

#34 troublelove

troublelove

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 228175
  • Handicap:4.6
  • Ebay ID:troublelove
GolfWRX Likes : 345

Posted 04 July 2018 - 03:14 PM

I'd say slightly wider than my LCV2 but nothing major.
Callaway V Series Fujikura Speeder 665 Evolution 2
Callaway Epic 15* GD AD I
Callaway Epic Hybrid 20* GD AD I
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-PW
Callaway Mack Daddy 3 50,54,58
Scotty Cameron Custom Notchback
TP5x

#35 raholland71

raholland71

Full cords, No gloves, Can't lose!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 180832
GolfWRX Likes : 210

Posted 04 July 2018 - 07:23 PM

anyone have size comparisons between the Gallivanters and the Disruptors?

I've got a couple of pairs of the Gallivanters but am thinking of picking up a pair of Disruptors too.

WITB
Titleist TS3 9.5*
Titleist TS3 15*
Titleist 818 H2 19*
Miura CB57 4-6
Miura MB001 7-PW
Vokey SM7 Raw 52*
Vokey V Grind 56*
Vokey Low Bounce K 60*
Scotty Cameron Newport Circle T

#36 Tzoid

Tzoid

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2018 - 03:39 PM

View Postraholland71, on 04 July 2018 - 07:23 PM, said:

I've got a couple of pairs of the Gallivanters but am thinking of picking up a pair of Disruptors too.

I don't but my Gallivanters just arrived and they are going back...   These thing are cut small compared to all Footjoy shoes as well as the Adidas Boost series.   They are excellent quality but I had to practically unlace them to get them on my feet .  I don't have a crazy high Arch but these seem on the "Flat" side meaning when I remove the Foot Bed they fit perfect but that's not the cure at the price point of these shoes.  

On another note I called their customer service and sat on hold for 15 mins trying to speak to someone about their sizing but lost patience and left a message.  I guess I'll get a refund and if I find a retailer I'll go try them on before buying again.  Maybe I need a Wide in these ??

Edited by Tzoid, 06 July 2018 - 04:00 PM.

Titleist Pro V-1X

#37 raholland71

raholland71

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2018 - 09:35 PM

View PostTzoid, on 06 July 2018 - 03:39 PM, said:

I don't but my Gallivanters just arrived and they are going back...   These thing are cut small compared to all Footjoy shoes as well as the Adidas Boost series.   They are excellent quality but I had to practically unlace them to get them on my feet .  I don't have a crazy high Arch but these seem on the "Flat" side meaning when I remove the Foot Bed they fit perfect but that's not the cure at the price point of these shoes.  

On another note I called their customer service and sat on hold for 15 mins trying to speak to someone about their sizing but lost patience and left a message.  I guess I'll get a refund and if I find a retailer I'll go try them on before buying again.  Maybe I need a Wide in these ??

I went up a half size in my Gallivanters compared to the Icon's they replaced and I think the bigger size in the G's fit way better than my icons ever did. I ended up pulling the trigger on Disruptors in the same size at my Gallivanters. They'll be here Wednesday, we'll see how it goes.
WITB
Titleist TS3 9.5*
Titleist TS3 15*
Titleist 818 H2 19*
Miura CB57 4-6
Miura MB001 7-PW
Vokey SM7 Raw 52*
Vokey V Grind 56*
Vokey Low Bounce K 60*

#38 Tzoid

Tzoid

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2018 - 09:46 PM

View Postraholland71, on 06 July 2018 - 09:35 PM, said:

View PostTzoid, on 06 July 2018 - 03:39 PM, said:

I went up a half size in my Gallivanters compared to the Icon's they replaced and I think the bigger size in the G's fit way better than my icons ever did. I ended up pulling the trigger on Disruptors in the same size at my Gallivanters. They'll be here Wednesday, we'll see how it goes.

I pulled the inner soles out and they fit perfect.... but obviously that's not the fix.
Titleist Pro V-1X

#39 schneidm10

schneidm10

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 178828
GolfWRX Likes : 40

Posted 07 July 2018 - 12:34 AM

Mine started out somewhat tight when I first got them and they stretched out a bit and they are the same size as the Nike’s I wear. I just wished they stocked the basic white/grey color more often. They are out of stock a lot

#40 Togatown22

Togatown22

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,535 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14577
  • Handicap:4
  • Ebay ID:togatown22
GolfWRX Likes : 1439

Posted 07 July 2018 - 04:39 PM

Knowing that I'm 1/2 size larger in FJ's (Icon, Icon Black, DNA, etc) than any other shoe, I ordered the same size I would as for Nike, Puma, and Addidas.  They fit perfectly.

Rogue 10.5 Graphite Design AD TP 6S
Rogue 15 PX Even Flow Blue S
816H1 19 Motore Speeder 8.8 S
718 AP3 4,5 DG AWT Black S
718 AP2 6-Gap DG AWT Black S
SM7 54.10M, 58.04L DG TI Onyx S400
Futura 5.5W

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#41 socalbonzi

socalbonzi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 295076
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 08 July 2018 - 01:09 PM

Just logged my first two rounds in the gallivantors this week, walking the second round.  Few things to note.
  • They aren't as light as I thought they would be, but the aren't heavy by any means.  They are heaver and 'bulkier' than the True Classix they are replacing, but I think the True's were just a very light, low profile shoe.  The g/fores though are definitely a better built shoe, which I feel will hold up and last longer, so the trade off is net positive  I'm also pretty scrawny, so it's not hard for a shoe to look bulky to me :)
  • They are comfortable.  My feet weren't hurting at all after walking 18.
  • They were comfortable enough the first round out of the box, but they definitely felt softer and better the second round.  I feel they will soften up nicely over time.
  • As other people noted, I did have to take out the footbed to make these fit more ideally.  I inserted an thinner insole I have from other shoes to increase the comfort.  I felt the ones that came with the shoe were just too thick and made the fit just wrong for me.  I know this isn't ideal for a shoe at this price point, but I'm not personally too worried about it.
  • Size-wise, I'd suggest they fit the similarly to the FJs I tried on in the same size (dryjoys and Pro SL).
  • Traction is great.  I was avoiding spikeless, but I don't think I'll have to worry about these, even on wet days, but time will tell.
  • Thanks for the heads up everyone.  The compressed air after the round is totally necessary.  The 'spike' pattern definitely picks up every leaf you walk over during the day.  You don't really notice it during play, but the shoes need a cleaning by the time you're done.  I can only image what they'll look like in the fall.
Overall I'm content.  I think I like the simplicity of the styling better than the Ecco Lux I was eyeing, and definitely enjoy the $115 savings when compared to the Icon Blacks. They look good with both pants and shorts and I feel I'll be happy for a while.  Also, I got the charcoal colorway from golf locker and due to the lack of sales tax and free shipping, that ended up being a slightly cheaper route than if g/fore had them in stock in the first place.

Edited by socalbonzi, 08 July 2018 - 01:43 PM.

#42 Tzoid

Tzoid

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2018 - 03:29 PM

View Postsocalbonzi, on 08 July 2018 - 01:09 PM, said:

Just logged my first two rounds in the gallivantors this week, walking the second round.  Few things to note.
  • They aren't as light as I thought they would be, but the aren't heavy by any means.  They are heaver and 'bulkier' than the True Classix they are replacing, but I think the True's were just a very light, low profile shoe.  The g/fores though are definitely a better built shoe, which I feel will hold up and last longer, so the trade off is net positive  I'm also pretty scrawny, so it's not hard for a shoe to look bulky to me :)
  • They are comfortable.  My feet weren't hurting at all after walking 18.
  • They were comfortable enough the first round out of the box, but they definitely felt softer and better the second round.  I feel they will soften up nicely over time.
  • As other people noted, I did have to take out the footbed to make these fit more ideally.  I inserted an thinner insole I have from other shoes to increase the comfort.  I felt the ones that came with the shoe were just too thick and made the fit just wrong for me.  I know this isn't ideal for a shoe at this price point, but I'm not personally too worried about it.
  • Size-wise, I'd suggest they fit the similarly to the FJs I tried on in the same size (dryjoys and Pro SL).
  • Traction is great.  I was avoiding spikeless, but I don't think I'll have to worry about these, even on wet days, but time will tell.
  • Thanks for the heads up everyone.  The compressed air after the round is totally necessary.  The 'spike' pattern definitely picks up every leaf you walk over during the day.  You don't really notice it during play, but the shoes need a cleaning by the time you're done.  I can only image what they'll look like in the fall.
Overall I'm content.  I think I like the simplicity of the styling better than the Ecco Lux I was eyeing, and definitely enjoy the $115 savings when compared to the Icon Blacks. They look good with both pants and shorts and I feel I'll be happy for a while.  Also, I got the charcoal colorway from golf locker and due to the lack of sales tax and free shipping, that ended up being a slightly cheaper route than if g/fore had them in stock in the first place.

Nice write up....  So I'm not alone with thinking the inner sole is too thick .  Maybe I will call them again tomorrow and see if they have a remedy before I ship mine back for a refund.
Titleist Pro V-1X

#43 JayMatt

JayMatt

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88199
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:38 AM

I got the Navy/White Saddles and they are some of the most comfortable shoes I own.  Pretty much everything else Is FJ Icon or DryJoy and they beat the Gfores I think are slightly more comfortable.  But they have this massaging insole that takes some getting used too.

#44 USMgolfer1

USMgolfer1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 348055
  • Handicap:+5
GolfWRX Likes : 46

Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:20 PM

Just got the G/Fore x Peter Miller Brogue Gallivanters. Iíve worn Icon/Icon Blacks for the last few years and recently got 2 pairs of myjoys that rubbed bad blisters on my heel and top of my foot. Iíve since sent them back and needed some shoes to play mini tour tournaments in and the G Foreís are by far the best shoe Iíve ever worn out of the box. Most likely will sell the myjoys when I get my replacement pairs and will instead buy a lot more pairs of gallivanters
2017 Taylormade M1 6.5 w/ Black Tie 7M4 X
TC X Hot 3deep 14.5 Project X 7.0
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged KBS C Taper S
Titleist Vokey SM7 50*,54*
Titleist Vokey SM7 58*
Taylormade Spider Tour T-Line

#45 socalbonzi

socalbonzi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 295076

Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:53 PM

View PostUSMgolfer1, on 10 July 2018 - 06:20 PM, said:

Just got the G/Fore x Peter Miller Brogue Gallivanters. I've worn Icon/Icon Blacks for the last few years and recently got 2 pairs of myjoys that rubbed bad blisters on my heel and top of my foot. I've since sent them back and needed some shoes to play mini tour tournaments in and the G Fore's are by far the best shoe I've ever worn out of the box. Most likely will sell the myjoys when I get my replacement pairs and will instead buy a lot more pairs of gallivanters
  Slightly off topic, but out of curiosity, did you find much difference between the icon blacks and the traditional icons offered through myjoy?

#46 USMgolfer1

USMgolfer1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 348055
  • Handicap:+5
GolfWRX Likes : 46

Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:58 PM

View Postsocalbonzi, on 10 July 2018 - 06:53 PM, said:

View PostUSMgolfer1, on 10 July 2018 - 06:20 PM, said:

Just got the G/Fore x Peter Miller Brogue Gallivanters. I've worn Icon/Icon Blacks for the last few years and recently got 2 pairs of myjoys that rubbed bad blisters on my heel and top of my foot. I've since sent them back and needed some shoes to play mini tour tournaments in and the G Fore's are by far the best shoe I've ever worn out of the box. Most likely will sell the myjoys when I get my replacement pairs and will instead buy a lot more pairs of gallivanters
  Slightly off topic, but out of curiosity, did you find much difference between the icon blacks and the traditional icons offered through myjoy?

I wear a 9.5 usually and found that the icon blacks fit more true to size and icons through myjoys fit about .5 size too big. I liked the fit and comfort of the icon blacks too with the cork insole
2017 Taylormade M1 6.5 w/ Black Tie 7M4 X
TC X Hot 3deep 14.5 Project X 7.0
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged KBS C Taper S
Titleist Vokey SM7 50*,54*
Titleist Vokey SM7 58*
Taylormade Spider Tour T-Line

#47 apawloski14

apawloski14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 505044
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:50 AM

I recently purchased the g/fore brogue gallivanter by Peter Millar. I got the white with the blue sole. The shoes look great and are definitely high quality. I ordered a 9.5 which is my normal size in any type of shoe, but it was too small. I think the extra padding and cushioning throughout the shoe makes it fit more snug than its size. I'm exchanging for a size 10. NOTE: I have never owned a size 10 shoe of any kind! I'll update once I get my new shoes on this forum to confirm I've found the right fit. Attached are photos my girlfriend took before returning.

Attached Thumbnails

• image4.jpeg
  • image1.jpeg
  • image2.jpeg
  • image3.jpeg

Edited by apawloski14, 13 July 2018 - 09:52 AM.

#48 Hattie Pants

Hattie Pants

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 385126
GolfWRX Likes : 168

Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:27 PM

Good feedback so far, I have been eyeing these as well.. What is the longest anyone has played these? I am wondering about the spike durability not being interchangeable. I have the True Classix now, 3 pairs, and go through a couple spike changes a year on each rotating shoes pretty regularly.
TS3 9.5 accra tour z x 465 m5
M4 15 tensei blue 7x
718 AP2 4-PW modus 120x
SM7 raw 54* c-taper 120s
SM7 raw 60* vokey wedge shaft
Cameron X5

#49 schneidm10

schneidm10

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 178828
GolfWRX Likes : 40

Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:19 PM

View PostHattie Pants, on 13 July 2018 - 02:27 PM, said:

Good feedback so far, I have been eyeing these as well.. What is the longest anyone has played these? I am wondering about the spike durability not being interchangeable. I have the True Classix now, 3 pairs, and go through a couple spike changes a year on each rotating shoes pretty regularly.

This is my second season having them and I haven't had any sort of slipping issue. The traction on these is awesome. Like everyone else has said, almost too good as it takes some effort to clean them out. The spike don't fill up to the point of causing slipping either. Personally, I'd rather deal with the cleaning issue over slipping any day.

#50 Tzoid

Tzoid

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts
  •  

Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:29 PM

I sent my shoes back and look forward to my refund....  They never bothered to return my phone call after I was on hold for 20 minutes so I'm kinda glad they didn't fit if this is the customer service
this company brings to the table.

Titleist Pro V-1X

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#51 apawloski14

apawloski14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:08 PM

Since my purchase was through peter miller, I can't comment on GFORE customer service. However, Peter Miller was very helpful in my exchange and I didn't have to wait on hold a long time.

Edited by apawloski14, 15 July 2018 - 11:07 AM.

#52 AUDuffer

AUDuffer

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,792 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1609
  • Handicap:8.3
GolfWRX Likes : 676

Posted 15 July 2018 - 08:29 PM

View Postapawloski14, on 13 July 2018 - 09:50 AM, said:

I recently purchased the g/fore brogue gallivanter by Peter Millar. I got the white with the blue sole. The shoes look great and are definitely high quality. I ordered a 9.5 which is my normal size in any type of shoe, but it was too small. I think the extra padding and cushioning throughout the shoe makes it fit more snug than its size. I'm exchanging for a size 10. NOTE: I have never owned a size 10 shoe of any kind! I'll update once I get my new shoes on this forum to confirm I've found the right fit. Attached are photos my girlfriend took before returning.

Interesting observation; I have the same ones and my normal size (10.5) was just fine. You're going to love them!
10.5į PXG 0811LX Project X HC Evenflow 75X
15į PXG 0341 Fujikura 2.0 7X
19į PXG 0317 Fujikura Pro 2.0 HB 85S
4-6 Mizuno MP-18 MMC Fli-Hi Oban CT-115 S-
7-9 Mizuno MP-18 MMC Oban CT-115 S-
Artisan Golf 46/50/54/58 Oban CT-115 S-
Artisan Golf 0117 x 2 (Night and Day)

#53 raholland71

raholland71

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  •  

Posted 15 July 2018 - 09:39 PM

So I purchased the Disruptors in the same size that I bought my Gallivanters.

Got them in and they were a little big but not too bad. Got them out on the course today and they were way too big. The two rows of eyelets were almost touching each other and I don't have narrow feet by any means.

Needless to say they have to go. If anyone wants a pair of Snow Disruptors in size 9, PM me
WITB
Titleist TS3 9.5*
Titleist TS3 15*
Titleist 818 H2 19*
Miura CB57 4-6
Miura MB001 7-PW
Vokey SM7 Raw 52*
Vokey V Grind 56*
Vokey Low Bounce K 60*

#54 slow_roll

slow_roll

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66185
  • Ebay ID:golfcrewfan1
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:37 PM

I recently tried some on while in the Edwin Watts store and know that they are true to size for me.

#55 Togatown22

Togatown22

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,535 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14577
  • Handicap:4
  • Ebay ID:togatown22
GolfWRX Likes : 1439

Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:17 AM

View PostTzoid, on 14 July 2018 - 01:29 PM, said:

I sent my shoes back and look forward to my refund....  They never bothered to return my phone call after I was on hold for 20 minutes so I'm kinda glad they didn't fit if this is the customer service

I read all of your posts in this thread; just curious as to what you wanted them to "fix" about them.  Maybe they just aren't a good fit for your foot.  Most of us have a brand or two that just don't work for us.  You said they fit well with the stock insole removed; maybe you could have replaced them with an aftermarket insole that would have made them fit perfectly for you.   Outside of returning them for a refund, I'm not sure what they could have done for you.

Edited by Togatown22, 20 July 2018 - 08:18 AM.

Rogue 10.5 Graphite Design AD TP 6S
Rogue 15 PX Even Flow Blue S
816H1 19 Motore Speeder 8.8 S
718 AP3 4,5 DG AWT Black S
718 AP2 6-Gap DG AWT Black S
SM7 54.10M, 58.04L DG TI Onyx S400
Futura 5.5W

#56 Tzoid

Tzoid

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts
  •  

Posted 20 July 2018 - 09:21 AM

View PostTogatown22, on 20 July 2018 - 08:17 AM, said:

View PostTzoid, on 14 July 2018 - 01:29 PM, said:

I read all of your posts in this thread; just curious as to what you wanted them to "fix" about them.  Maybe they just aren't a good fit for your foot.  Most of us have a brand or two that just don't work for us.  You said they fit well with the stock insole removed; maybe you could have replaced them with an aftermarket insole that would have made them fit perfectly for you.   Outside of returning them for a refund, I'm not sure what they could have done for you.

I meant to come back in and write this so thanks for your thoughts.   I was in Northern VA earlier this week and was able to drop in Golfdom that sells GFore.  I tried on a size 11 and they fit so the remedy for me is going a 1/2 size up.  My issuse was when I called their customer service when the shoes didn't fit I sat on hold and decided to use the "Leave a Message" option and never got a return call to get advice on whether to return for refund or exchange.  They indicate on their website to just buy the replacements and return the others for refund so that's what I could have done.

I did call them again and spoke to a very nice lady that advised me that my refund had been processed.   I'm definitely ordering again and like the quality of the product.

Edited by Tzoid, 20 July 2018 - 09:27 AM.

Titleist Pro V-1X

#57 apawloski14

apawloski14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:15 PM

**update**

So a few things have happened since my first purchase. I originally bought size 9.5 and they were too small, so I called Peter Miller and ordered size 10. Upon recreiving the 10ís, I just didnít feel the fit was right. They fit fine, but after playing and sweating in them, I was afraid they would be too loose.

Soooo, I ordered another size 9.5 to compare to be sure. I know, this sounds pretty neurotic at this point, but I really wanted these shoes to work. Anyway, I got my seconds pair 9.5 today and they fit perfect.

In summary, Iím happy I stuck it out. The shoes are great, but I just got a dud on the original size 9.5.

Edited by apawloski14, 24 July 2018 - 08:16 PM.

#58 Hattie Pants

Hattie Pants

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 385126
GolfWRX Likes : 168

Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:58 AM

Got my first pair last week, they are fantastic. Ordered a second pair yesterday :golfer:
TS3 9.5 accra tour z x 465 m5
M4 15 tensei blue 7x
718 AP2 4-PW modus 120x
SM7 raw 54* c-taper 120s
SM7 raw 60* vokey wedge shaft
Cameron X5

#59 simpy19

simpy19

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 18974
  • Ebay ID:mrmet19

Posted 06 August 2018 - 08:16 PM

In love with my Longwing Gallivanter's...as mentioned, out of the box comfortable like no other.  Traction is great.
Callaway Rogue SubZero 8*
Callaway Great Big Bertha 14*
Callaway X Forged Utility 21*
Ping i200 5-U
Ping Glide 2.0 54*
Nike VR Wide 60*
Ping Vault 2.0 ZB

#60 FlyingLaw1

FlyingLaw1

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 468870
  • Handicap:2.9
GolfWRX Likes : 211

Posted 16 August 2018 - 10:44 AM

I just got a pair of Brogue Gallivanters. Simply put they are the best golf shoes I've ever owned and its really not even close. I took the paper wad out of them and put them on for the first time... Walked 18 holes and had no problems at all. No blisters, no achy feet, nothing. I've never ever had a pair of golf shoes feel so comfortable right out of the box. The quality is second to none as well.

The traction is also excellent. I absolutely cannot play in spikeless shoes and I had absolutely no problem in the G/Fores. I'll be buying another pair.

Side question... Are you all utilizing shoe trees?

GO DAWGS

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors