Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Short Par 4 - Rickie Fowler (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)


222 replies to this topic

#151 zxcv4

zxcv4

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 507890
  • Joined: 07/22/2018
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:06 PM

View Postraheelc, on 09 October 2018 - 02:04 PM, said:

any word on this month's box?

https://www.instagra...en-by=shortpar4

Scroll to the bottom comment, it appears it might be a putter? I could not find a putter listed on their special items though....

Edited by zxcv4, 09 October 2018 - 06:06 PM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#152 raheelc

raheelc

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 512302
  • Joined: 09/11/2018
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:19 PM

View Postzxcv4, on 09 October 2018 - 06:06 PM, said:

View Postraheelc, on 09 October 2018 - 02:04 PM, said:

any word on this month's box?

https://www.instagra...en-by=shortpar4

Scroll to the bottom comment, it appears it might be a putter? I could not find a putter listed on their special items though....
Interesting. One could interpret it as either a wedge or a putter. But since they gave a wedge in the last box, putter makes sense.

2

#153 ckay

ckay

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14808
  • Joined: 05/15/2006
  • Location:NYC
GolfWRX Likes : 1001

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:09 PM

I would guess a putting mirror training aid. Donít see how or which putter they would send out as Camerons are priced significantly more than what we pay.
Taylormade M4 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link

3

#154 zxcv4

zxcv4

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 507890
  • Joined: 07/22/2018
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:47 PM

View Postckay, on 09 October 2018 - 09:09 PM, said:

I would guess a putting mirror training aid. Don't see how or which putter they would send out as Camerons are priced significantly more than what we pay.

I went back and looked at the join the tour part, and one of the questions is if you prefer a mallet or a blade putter.

4

#155 The General

The General

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 12372
  • Joined: 02/21/2006
  • Location:Nashville, TN
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 580

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:22 AM

pics of that wedge?


5

#156 ckay

ckay

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14808
  • Joined: 05/15/2006
  • Location:NYC
GolfWRX Likes : 1001

Posted 11 October 2018 - 04:58 PM

View Postzxcv4, on 09 October 2018 - 11:47 PM, said:

View Postckay, on 09 October 2018 - 09:09 PM, said:

I would guess a putting mirror training aid. Don't see how or which putter they would send out as Camerons are priced significantly more than what we pay.

I went back and looked at the join the tour part, and one of the questions is if you prefer a mallet or a blade putter.
I assumed that was for a potential headcover.
Taylormade M4 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link

6

#157 Therealpatgiles

Therealpatgiles

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 495858
  • Joined: 03/10/2018
  • Location:Michigan
  • Handicap:16
GolfWRX Likes : 41

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:15 PM

View PostThe General, on 11 October 2018 - 08:22 AM, said:

pics of that wedge?
On last page
Taylormade m3 9.5
Taylormade m4 3 wood
Taylormade p790 18 degree
Epon af 503 4-w
Vokey sm7 48 54 60
Epon i33 rose gold putter

7

#158 dwp10mm

dwp10mm

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 413564
  • Joined: 02/25/2016
  • Location:Cincinnati
  • Handicap:13.9
GolfWRX Likes : 86

Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:39 AM

View Postckay, on 11 October 2018 - 04:58 PM, said:

View Postzxcv4, on 09 October 2018 - 11:47 PM, said:

View Postckay, on 09 October 2018 - 09:09 PM, said:

I would guess a putting mirror training aid. Don't see how or which putter they would send out as Camerons are priced significantly more than what we pay.

I went back and looked at the join the tour part, and one of the questions is if you prefer a mallet or a blade putter.
I assumed that was for a potential headcover.

Same assumption I had.  Ricky uses an Industrial CT head cover usually.  It would be awesome to get a custom Scotty head cover out of this deal.  But I won't hold my breath on that one.
Cobra F8 Tour Length with Tensei Blue
Titleist 913fd 13 degree
Titleist 913f 17 degree
Titleist 913H 21 degree
Cobra Fly Z+ 4-PW KBS Tour S
Cobra Black Tour Trusty 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Mil Spec 34/350

8

#159 raheelc

raheelc

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 512302
  • Joined: 09/11/2018
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:19 AM

received my shipment notification, should receive the package on Saturday. When I think about it, it's probably not a putter, since as someone mentioned, Scotty Cameron's are significantly more expensive than what we pay. Could possibly be a putting trainer or head cover etc. Another one of Short Par 4's posts on instagram said "Providing a little help around the greens" when someone asked what this month's box had in it. Also, not sure how accurate the package details are, but the UPS shipment label/tracking states that the package weighs 4 pounds.

Edited by raheelc, 16 October 2018 - 11:23 AM.


9

#160 ckay

ckay

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14808
  • Joined: 05/15/2006
  • Location:NYC
GolfWRX Likes : 1001

Posted 16 October 2018 - 02:05 PM

View Postraheelc, on 16 October 2018 - 11:19 AM, said:

received my shipment notification, should receive the package on Saturday. When I think about it, it's probably not a putter, since as someone mentioned, Scotty Cameron's are significantly more expensive than what we pay. Could possibly be a putting trainer or head cover etc. Another one of Short Par 4's posts on instagram said "Providing a little help around the greens" when someone asked what this month's box had in it. Also, not sure how accurate the package details are, but the UPS shipment label/tracking states that the package weighs 4 pounds.
At that weight, I am guessing it is the putting mirror Rickie uses.  Could also be pleasantly surprised as that is around the weight of a putter in packaging as well.

Taylormade M4 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#161 raheelc

raheelc

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 512302
  • Joined: 09/11/2018
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 16 October 2018 - 02:08 PM

View Postckay, on 16 October 2018 - 02:05 PM, said:

View Postraheelc, on 16 October 2018 - 11:19 AM, said:

received my shipment notification, should receive the package on Saturday. When I think about it, it's probably not a putter, since as someone mentioned, Scotty Cameron's are significantly more expensive than what we pay. Could possibly be a putting trainer or head cover etc. Another one of Short Par 4's posts on instagram said "Providing a little help around the greens" when someone asked what this month's box had in it. Also, not sure how accurate the package details are, but the UPS shipment label/tracking states that the package weighs 4 pounds.
At that weight, I am guessing it is the putting mirror Rickie uses.  Could also be pleasantly surprised as that is around the weight of a putter in packaging as well.

I really hope it's not the putting mirror, have no use for it lol. I'll post back on saturday with pics and info on what was in the box!

11

#162 ckay

ckay

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14808
  • Joined: 05/15/2006
  • Location:NYC
GolfWRX Likes : 1001

Posted 16 October 2018 - 02:23 PM

View Postraheelc, on 16 October 2018 - 02:08 PM, said:

View Postckay, on 16 October 2018 - 02:05 PM, said:

View Postraheelc, on 16 October 2018 - 11:19 AM, said:

received my shipment notification, should receive the package on Saturday. When I think about it, it's probably not a putter, since as someone mentioned, Scotty Cameron's are significantly more expensive than what we pay. Could possibly be a putting trainer or head cover etc. Another one of Short Par 4's posts on instagram said "Providing a little help around the greens" when someone asked what this month's box had in it. Also, not sure how accurate the package details are, but the UPS shipment label/tracking states that the package weighs 4 pounds.
At that weight, I am guessing it is the putting mirror Rickie uses.  Could also be pleasantly surprised as that is around the weight of a putter in packaging as well.

I really hope it's not the putting mirror, have no use for it lol. I'll post back on saturday with pics and info on what was in the box!
Me neither!
Taylormade M4 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link

12

#163 raheelc

raheelc

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 512302
  • Joined: 09/11/2018
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 23 October 2018 - 01:02 PM

Any updates? Anyone receive this month's box yet? Mine is arriving on Thursday

13

#164 ckay

ckay

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14808
  • Joined: 05/15/2006
  • Location:NYC
GolfWRX Likes : 1001

Posted 23 October 2018 - 01:41 PM

View Postraheelc, on 23 October 2018 - 01:02 PM, said:

Any updates? Anyone receive this month's box yet? Mine is arriving on Thursday
Mine was scheduled for Thursday but just showed up now.  I like 3 of the 4 items.  Overall I'm happy.

Edited by ckay, 23 October 2018 - 01:42 PM.

Taylormade M4 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link

14

#165 raheelc

raheelc

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 512302
  • Joined: 09/11/2018
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:12 PM

View Postckay, on 23 October 2018 - 01:41 PM, said:

View Postraheelc, on 23 October 2018 - 01:02 PM, said:

Any updates? Anyone receive this month's box yet? Mine is arriving on Thursday
Mine was scheduled for Thursday but just showed up now.  I like 3 of the 4 items.  Overall I'm happy.

What were the items? You can PM me if you don't want to write it here.

Edited by raheelc, 23 October 2018 - 02:14 PM.


15

#166 BVIChester

BVIChester

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126679
  • Joined: 04/14/2011
  • Location:Auckland
GolfWRX Likes : 99

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:40 PM

This is the Tyson Lamb of golf boxes. Seemingly no one allowed to say or post what they got to try and generate buzz is one way to do marketing.

For me it does just the opposite! Suppose that's why i don't work in marketing

16

#167 ckay

ckay

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14808
  • Joined: 05/15/2006
  • Location:NYC
GolfWRX Likes : 1001

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:57 PM

View PostBVIChester, on 23 October 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

This is the Tyson Lamb of golf boxes. Seemingly no one allowed to say or post what they got to try and generate buzz is one way to do marketing.

For me it does just the opposite! Suppose that's why i don't work in marketing
It has more to do with not spoiling the contents for those that subscribe and want to find out for themselves by opening the box.
Taylormade M4 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link

17

#168 raheelc

raheelc

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 512302
  • Joined: 09/11/2018
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:57 PM

View PostBVIChester, on 23 October 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

This is the Tyson Lamb of golf boxes. Seemingly no one allowed to say or post what they got to try and generate buzz is one way to do marketing.

For me it does just the opposite! Suppose that's why i don't work in marketing

Lol I have no problem posting the contents of the boxes (I posted a picture of last month's 60 degree wedge and belt on the last page), I just haven't received mine yet, so have no idea what's in it!

18

#169 BVIChester

BVIChester

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126679
  • Joined: 04/14/2011
  • Location:Auckland
GolfWRX Likes : 99

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:22 PM

I understand the spoilers posting and appreciate that no one has done that but id love to have seen what was in previous boxes. The thread is 6 pages long and its got one picture on it.

For the price this seems like people will be getting some cool stuff & im genuinely interested in seeing what people have received.

(I live in NZ and as such i have to live vicariously through posts on WRX, be it the cool trips/prizes offered or products like this. I dont mean to come across as a hater)

19

#170 ckay

ckay

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14808
  • Joined: 05/15/2006
  • Location:NYC
GolfWRX Likes : 1001

Posted 23 October 2018 - 04:57 PM

View PostBVIChester, on 23 October 2018 - 03:22 PM, said:

I understand the spoilers posting and appreciate that no one has done that but id love to have seen what was in previous boxes. The thread is 6 pages long and its got one picture on it.

For the price this seems like people will be getting some cool stuff & im genuinely interested in seeing what people have received.

(I live in NZ and as such i have to live vicariously through posts on WRX, be it the cool trips/prizes offered or products like this. I dont mean to come across as a hater)
I don't think you are missing much.  You really have to like each item that you receive to see the material value of what you paid.  I'm not the biggest fan of this month, and will try to sell each item to recoup some dollars.  Actually, quite disappointed upon thought.

Taylormade M4 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#171 mars612

mars612

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 409692
  • Joined: 01/23/2016
  • Location:VA
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 23 October 2018 - 09:30 PM

View Postckay, on 23 October 2018 - 04:57 PM, said:

View PostBVIChester, on 23 October 2018 - 03:22 PM, said:

I understand the spoilers posting and appreciate that no one has done that but id love to have seen what was in previous boxes. The thread is 6 pages long and its got one picture on it.

For the price this seems like people will be getting some cool stuff & im genuinely interested in seeing what people have received.

(I live in NZ and as such i have to live vicariously through posts on WRX, be it the cool trips/prizes offered or products like this. I dont mean to come across as a hater)
I don't think you are missing much.  You really have to like each item that you receive to see the material value of what you paid.  I'm not the biggest fan of this month, and will try to sell each item to recoup some dollars.  Actually, quite disappointed upon thought.

Lol, you were quite happy with 3 of the 4 items earlier in the day? What happened...

21

#172 ckay

ckay

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14808
  • Joined: 05/15/2006
  • Location:NYC
GolfWRX Likes : 1001

Posted 23 October 2018 - 10:19 PM

View Postmars612, on 23 October 2018 - 09:30 PM, said:

View Postckay, on 23 October 2018 - 04:57 PM, said:

View PostBVIChester, on 23 October 2018 - 03:22 PM, said:

I understand the spoilers posting and appreciate that no one has done that but id love to have seen what was in previous boxes. The thread is 6 pages long and its got one picture on it.

For the price this seems like people will be getting some cool stuff & im genuinely interested in seeing what people have received.

(I live in NZ and as such i have to live vicariously through posts on WRX, be it the cool trips/prizes offered or products like this. I dont mean to come across as a hater)
I don't think you are missing much.  You really have to like each item that you receive to see the material value of what you paid.  I'm not the biggest fan of this month, and will try to sell each item to recoup some dollars.  Actually, quite disappointed upon thought.

Lol, you were quite happy with 3 of the 4 items earlier in the day? What happened...
I realized I wonít ever use this stuff
Taylormade M4 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link

22

#173 Geaux Gators

Geaux Gators

    GEAUX GATORS

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,625 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250880
  • Joined: 05/16/2013
  • Location:Lake City, FL
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 868

Posted 24 October 2018 - 06:58 AM

And I’m the opposite. I almost bought one of the items, in the exact color they sent me. And the “around the green” item is perfect for me, as I suck around and on the green. It’s the worst part of my game. Along with off the tee and in and around the fairways.   The I don’t care for the hat.  As I don’t play cobra stuff, even if it’s a DAMN good looking hat.
Ping G400 LST Fujikura Atmos Black 7X Little +
Ping G400 16* hybrid UST Recoil ES80F4
Ping i25 19* hybrid Aldila Tour Blue S
Ping i500 4-W Green Dot KBS Tour Stiff hard stepped 1  
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 48/52/56/60
Ping Sigma2 Tyne
OnCore Elixr

23

#174 Noles

Noles

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136360
  • Joined: 08/14/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 395

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:47 AM

View Postckay, on 23 October 2018 - 02:57 PM, said:

View PostBVIChester, on 23 October 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

This is the Tyson Lamb of golf boxes. Seemingly no one allowed to say or post what they got to try and generate buzz is one way to do marketing.

For me it does just the opposite! Suppose that's why i don't work in marketing
It has more to do with not spoiling the contents for those that subscribe and want to find out for themselves by opening the box.
Then they shouldn't come into a thread like this before they get their box!

24

#175 ckay

ckay

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14808
  • Joined: 05/15/2006
  • Location:NYC
GolfWRX Likes : 1001

Posted 24 October 2018 - 09:02 AM

View PostNoles, on 24 October 2018 - 07:47 AM, said:

View Postckay, on 23 October 2018 - 02:57 PM, said:

View PostBVIChester, on 23 October 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

This is the Tyson Lamb of golf boxes. Seemingly no one allowed to say or post what they got to try and generate buzz is one way to do marketing.

For me it does just the opposite! Suppose that's why i don't work in marketing
It has more to do with not spoiling the contents for those that subscribe and want to find out for themselves by opening the box.
Then they shouldn't come into a thread like this before they get their box!
I get you but itís like the Tour Talk thread for events.  People canít help entering into the thread only to get mad that they found the post round results before watching it when they get home.

Taylormade M4 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link

25

#176 raheelc

raheelc

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 512302
  • Joined: 09/11/2018
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 24 October 2018 - 03:15 PM

View PostGeaux Gators, on 24 October 2018 - 06:58 AM, said:

And I’m the opposite. I almost bought one of the items, in the exact color they sent me. And the “around the green” item is perfect for me, as I suck around and on the green. It’s the worst part of my game. Along with off the tee and in and around the fairways.   The I don’t care for the hat.  As I don’t play cobra stuff, even if it’s a DAMN good looking hat.

I'm the opposite, the strongest part of my game is on the green (lots of mini golf when I was a kid lol). As for everything else, I'm waiting to get my box so I can check everything else out before commenting lol. And yes, I'll post pics of everything. So if there's anyone that wouldn't like to see the items then you've been warned! :-)

26

#177 Therealpatgiles

Therealpatgiles

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 495858
  • Joined: 03/10/2018
  • Location:Michigan
  • Handicap:16
GolfWRX Likes : 41

Posted 25 October 2018 - 02:30 PM

Ok. In this months box. Dark green corduroy pants. Putting alignment aid. Charcoal f8 hat with farmers insurance logo. And a copper ball marker. The pants aren't quite me but I'll give them a go.
Taylormade m3 9.5
Taylormade m4 3 wood
Taylormade p790 18 degree
Epon af 503 4-w
Vokey sm7 48 54 60
Epon i33 rose gold putter

27

#178 lopey986

lopey986

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,863 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 413808
  • Joined: 02/28/2016
  • Location:Illinois
  • Ebay ID:lopey986
GolfWRX Likes : 1077

Posted 25 October 2018 - 02:39 PM

View PostTherealpatgiles, on 25 October 2018 - 02:30 PM, said:

Ok. In this months box. Dark green corduroy pants. Putting alignment aid. Charcoal f8 hat with farmers insurance logo. And a copper ball marker. The pants aren't quite me but I'll give them a go.

Damn, I had a pair of corduroy pants that I loved when I was 12...like 20 years ago, lol. I didn't even realize anyone was still making Corduroy pants. Still selling for 85 bucks on puma.com so that's nice, I guess?

28

#179 dwp10mm

dwp10mm

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 413564
  • Joined: 02/25/2016
  • Location:Cincinnati
  • Handicap:13.9
GolfWRX Likes : 86

Posted 25 October 2018 - 02:41 PM

I like the box.  Pants fit nice.  I just hope I can get a curve in the hat bill.  I don't do flat!
Cobra F8 Tour Length with Tensei Blue
Titleist 913fd 13 degree
Titleist 913f 17 degree
Titleist 913H 21 degree
Cobra Fly Z+ 4-PW KBS Tour S
Cobra Black Tour Trusty 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Mil Spec 34/350

29

#180 TBD203

TBD203

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 285782
  • Joined: 11/27/2013
  • Location:Southbury CT
  • Handicap:10.1
GolfWRX Likes : 121

Posted 26 October 2018 - 08:48 AM

Get them hemmed, cmon man!


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors