Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

What's up with Oklahoma being so central in Golf ATM?

31 replies to this topic

#31 Rosco1216

Rosco1216

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 117052
  • Ebay ID:Rosco1216
GolfWRX Likes : 823

Posted 03 June 2018 - 07:03 AM

View PostCinnamon Kid, on 03 June 2018 - 03:46 AM, said:

Ah, to each his own. I think your whole post was petty, and it is sad that some people can't accept opinions. This is a forum where we are supposed to have civil discussions, right? I will look into the Maxwell courses and see if there are any nearby I could go try. I can be persuaded through intelligent discussion, but not belittling comments. To other poster - I at one time handled work for every Walmart parking lot in OK for a few years. If there is a Walmart, I've been to the city. My time in Stillwater was OSU work related.

So what courses have you played? There is plenty of good courses throughout the state. You listed Peoria Ridge and Cherokee Hills ar Hard Rock. Those are “okay” public courses. Traveling to every city in Oklahoma doesn’t necessarily mean you have access to the private golf clubs, which the vast majority of upper level golf here is private.

Also where are you from?

Edited by Rosco1216, 03 June 2018 - 07:06 AM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#32 disco111

disco111

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 386826
  • Handicap:7
  • Ebay ID:N/A
GolfWRX Likes : 686

Posted 03 June 2018 - 10:13 AM

In a thread where there is only one dissenting opinion, it's plain to see that this is seemingly an exercise in futility, in an attempt to change that opinion. So be it..........Time to close this topic and move on to another Tiger's back block party....... :cheesy: :rockon:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors