Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Tour shafts

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 micahawitt

micahawitt

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 320363
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:46 PM

So this may be a question that has been answered, but one that has been pondering me for a bit now, simply as the ho in me has been accumulating many an item from here.

Who pays for the shafts that tour players are swapping to all the time (and what happens when they dont like them, where do they go? seems there should be a GolfWRX sell off from the tour here.....).  And not just the big guys on tour, even the journeymen who are there week to week that may want to try something.  Even the web.com guys?

I mean, i know a lot are playing TT X100 TI's, say they wanted to try the PX LZ's for a couple weeks.  Thats a pretty big amount of money to swap all that out, who covers that, at what point does a non-big namer pay for this?

Cally Rogue SB 9* - Fujikara Atmos 6x Tour Spec Black
Ping G 18 - Fujikara Atmos 7x Tour Spec Black
Mizuno JPX 900 Tour - KBS Tour-V 130
Mizuno T7 50/54/58 - KBS 610
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors