Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

new LPGA Shanghai event in Oct 2018


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 KBong

KBong

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 434478
  • Joined: 07/29/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 604

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:02 AM

http://www.lpga.com/...deal-with-buick

Once the Chinese government gets news of this....the tournament will be cancelled in 3, 2, 1...... :taunt:


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 Argonne69

Argonne69

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 102839
  • Joined: 02/01/2010
  • Location:Chicago, IL
GolfWRX Likes : 19598

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:32 AM

No kidding. The track record has not been good. Maybe they should announce these new tournaments a week before the event.

2

#3 KBong

KBong

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 434478
  • Joined: 07/29/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 604

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:37 PM

View PostArgonne69, on 17 May 2018 - 11:32 AM, said:

No kidding. The track record has not been good. Maybe they should announce these new tournaments a week before the event.
I just heard a rumor that Buick has offered Stacy a $500,000 appearance fee and she'll be paired with Shanshan on Thurs/Fri...so this event might not be cancelled at the last moment. :taunt:

Edited by KBong, 17 May 2018 - 07:42 PM.


3

#4 Golf Dino

Golf Dino

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 489058
  • Joined: 12/20/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 77

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:28 PM

View PostKBong, on 17 May 2018 - 05:37 PM, said:

View PostArgonne69, on 17 May 2018 - 11:32 AM, said:

No kidding. The track record has not been good. Maybe they should announce these new tournaments a week before the event.
I just heard a rumor that Buick has offered Stacy a $500,000 appearance fee and she'll be paired with Shanshan on Thurs/Fri...so this event might not be cancelled at the last moment. :taunt:


And not knowing your sense of humour I am going to assume that this was said "tongue in cheek" as Stacy Lewis is due in November with her first child.  :good:

4

#5 KBong

KBong

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 434478
  • Joined: 07/29/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 604

Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:42 AM

View PostGolf Dino, on 17 May 2018 - 10:28 PM, said:

And not knowing your sense of humour I am going to assume that this was said "tongue in cheek" as Stacy Lewis is due in November with her first child.  :good:
I think you need to replace your batteries in your sarcasm detector meter. :telephone:


5

#6 18majors

18majors

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132784
  • Joined: 07/11/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 64

Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:55 PM

View PostKBong, on 18 May 2018 - 07:42 AM, said:

View PostGolf Dino, on 17 May 2018 - 10:28 PM, said:

And not knowing your sense of humour I am going to assume that this was said "tongue in cheek" as Stacy Lewis is due in November with her first child.  :good:
I think you need to replace your batteries in your sarcasm detector meter. :telephone:

Be nice, Golf Dino is your fellow Vancouverite.

6



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors